Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BougieBitch
Oct 2, 2013

Basic as hell
Seeing MN at 70% with a big chunk between Biden and Trump, might not be mathematically eliminated yet but I think we can slide that into the D column.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

After hearing about her show this doesn’t shock me at all.

Whats shocked me is that we didn’t get a mass casualty event today.

Good job America.

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010

god the difference in the tone of this thread and 2016 is wild. sa has transformed.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

people in this forum, who tend to be pretty smart, were plenty credulous enough to trust polls again. why wouldnt it work on the general public?

Polls have been in the 3 point margin of error for the last 6 elections or whatever. No reason to think 8 points wouldn't hold. We JUST had 2018 AND the primaries.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

apparently prop 22 is pulling ahead in california atm and here in Illinois the fair tax amendment (actually having income tax brackets instead of a flat tax) is losing, lol

Motto fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Nov 4, 2020

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

https://twitter.com/Elaijuh/status/1323850159894257671

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe

Motto posted:

apparently prop 22 is pulling ahead in california atm and here in Illinois the fair tax amendment is losing, lol

loving gently caress anyone who voted for prop 22 fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

ABC finally called VA for Joey

Geshtal
Nov 8, 2006

So that's the post you've decided to go with, is it?
Reminder: Biden is leading in Minnesota and slightly behind in Wisconsin. Not one early vote has been counted in either yet. Michigan is all today and rural vote in, not anything from the cities. Pennsylvania is also very close with a Trump lead, and two million early votes yet to be counted. Trump would have to overwhelmingly win these early (likely democratic votes) to keep a lead and win. Throw these states into Biden's column and it is over. Trump loses. I think his only path to victory now is to somehow stop the count of these votes. It's a narrow, underwhelming win for Biden, the senate is looking really shaky for Democrats now and we might still have gridlock for four (two?) years there. Pollsters and democratic expectations are the biggest losers tonight. Go to bed everyone, breath deeply. The fight may very well end in the courts over the remainder of the week rather than the ballot box.

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Note Block posted:

Cash rules everything around me.

:(

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

The Ol Spicy Keychain posted:

So Biden needs to win Detroit by a considerably higher margin than Hillary's 66.4%?

uh oh

Michigan flips IMO. In my suburban county (so far) absentee ballots are 2.34:1 Biden:Trump. Wayne county is bound to be more than that. There's several hundred thousand votes in that county.

Darko posted:

They can't even really call it then because all of mid Michigan is at 50% too with missing mail ins, etc. Michigan is gonna be on the wire.

And Fox is just not mentioning Trump is ahead due to missing mail ins, haha.

Mid-Michigan is poo poo for population though. It's population centers are going to be a mix of dem/rep.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Slapdash posted:

Haha holy poo poo. Not only do I live in a blue state now (AZ) but we also voted for legal weed.

2 Dem senators. In Arizona. Unbelievable.

So did NJ! the weed bit.

Might finally try some.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

BougieBitch posted:

Seeing MN at 70% with a big chunk between Biden and Trump, might not be mathematically eliminated yet but I think we can slide that into the D column.

Again, I'm not sure why it's considered a swing state. MN has voted for Democrats every election since 1976, the longest of any state.

Deflategate Retrospective
Jul 22, 2002
loving ohio called for trump

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Note Block posted:

Don't blame them. Blame the people who allowed Uber to straight up lie about what it was about.

Arkage
Aug 10, 2008

Things fall apart;
the centre cannot hold
Georgia just tipped back to Biden on the needle. Save me, big data.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Georgia needle just moved to 62% Biden? The gently caress?

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Fat Lowtax posted:

There's a fuckton of vote out in Atlanta still.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Fulton and Dekalb county are way underreported right now in GA

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Youth Decay posted:

At least we get some Republican tears

Trump is probably going to ragetweet about John McCain some more

There might be more as the night and days progress :ssh:

Secret Machine
Jun 20, 2005

What the Hell?

Fat Lowtax posted:

Did they count all the ballots that almost got soaked by a burst pipe? Atlanta still had to report I thought?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I just want to tell you good luck. We're all counting on you.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
Wonder what the early vote demographic tends towards

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
DO NOT look upon the needle, it will deceive you.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Man, between nj with the weed and dc with the shrooms, and az with the weed (which is surprising as hell), I'm hoping the idea gains traction down here.

Might have to visit dc one day.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Arkage posted:

Georgia just tipped back to Biden on the needle. Save me, big data.

Needle do not try to win me back, I'm tired of your poo poo.

3rdEyeDeuteranopia
Sep 12, 2007

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1323854833057779712

Everyone was worried about the needle earlier needs to trust in it now.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Fat Lowtax posted:

Fulton County (Atlanta) is finally starting to report, along with some other high Biden areas.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

TraderStav posted:

Michigan flips IMO. In my suburban county (so far) absentee ballots are 2.34:1 Biden:Trump. Wayne county is bound to be more than that. There's several hundred thousand votes in that county.

Mid-Michigan is poo poo for population though. It's population centers are going to be a mix of dem/rep.

True, depends on what Macomb does because it could add 50,000 D or 10,000 D, depending on their mail ins, and it's super racist. Then it just goes ALL of the UP and what's left in Mid Michigan vs. the 200,000 or whatever net gain in Wayne. It's going to be weird, Macomb is what really shifted Clinton since Detroit turnout was so low, and it was like 20,000 votes.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
I’m feeling better now that I’m not peaking on 2 tabs of acid

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

I just want to tell you good luck. We're all counting on you.

Roger

Enver Zogha
Nov 12, 2008

The modern revisionists and reactionaries call us Stalinists, thinking that they insult us and, in fact, that is what they have in mind. But, on the contrary, they glorify us with this epithet; it is an honor for us to be Stalinists.

Youth Decay posted:

Again, I'm not sure why it's considered a swing state. MN has voted for Democrats every election since 1976, the longest of any state.
This reminds me how Mondale just barely won MN in 1984 (while losing every other state), and seemingly only because it was his home state.

That must have felt like a weird time for Democrats.

Fart Amplifier
Apr 12, 2003

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Man, between nj with the weed and dc with the shrooms, and az with the weed (which is surprising as hell), I'm hoping the idea gains traction down here.

Might have to visit dc one day.

This is assuming it survives judicial review.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
lol i supressed my hatred of dems for a bit just in the name of at least buying some time for the left by electing a slightly less evil president, and it looks like dems couldn't even do that ;l

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
So Biden just lost Ohio. Explain to me, like I'm a literal child, what he needs now in order to win?

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

BrianWilly posted:

So Biden just lost Ohio. Explain to me, like I'm a literal child, what he needs now in order to win?

He was never expected to win Ohio anywhere

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Deteriorata posted:

Fulton County (Atlanta) is finally starting to report, along with some other high Biden areas.

Yeah but it should have been baked into the Machine that populous Democrat areas will vote for Democrats

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.
https://twitter.com/NVElect/status/1323854587091038209?s=19

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

Youth Decay posted:

We only went for Hillary by 1.52% in 16. It was super close so it might be a one time only thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
your blue conservative better pull of a win over the red one