Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

OH COME ON, I was juuust about done typing up a “hold up, Karl Rove is reporting Trump May have still won the Fox News retraction” joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magil Zeal
Nov 24, 2008

Ershalim posted:

anecdotally, the majority of people I know outside the US just want us to shut the hell up cuz they're sick of every website they visit telling them to vote all the time. :v:

I'm in the US and I want this, I mailed in my ballot weeks ago

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

What’s the deal with MI? Are they counting early ballots yet?

Barely almost. They set up a precinct to do it right by me and are asking for volunteers.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Secret Machine posted:

It’s the same loving thing from 2012. Get this gently caress off the air

no don't, I need to see him get owned on national television again

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
https://twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/1323849987093012480

Yup

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

https://twitter.com/jonsteingart/status/1323860321103216642?s=19

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

Yessss

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug

%$#@! loving dammit

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

Rarity posted:

Hi from a friend in the UK. I checked out the election results but I don't understand your kooky country. How's it looking?

XtraSmiley
Oct 4, 2002

Rarity posted:

Hi from a friend in the UK. I checked out the election results but I don't understand your kooky country. How's it looking?

Leaning Biden, but should never have been as close as it has.

He could still lose it if Trump tries to pull some fuckery.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
MN called for Biden by CNN

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

Note Block posted:

I for one cannot wait to hear the narrative about how early voters shouldn't count (unless they voted for Trump) since it's no longer Nov 3rd.

I'm just stoked for Bush v. Gore 2: This Time It's 6-3!

... assuming Biden doesn't concede while I'm tying this.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Number_6 posted:

%$#@! loving dammit

They retracted the retraction.

Wylie
Jun 27, 2005

Ever to conquer, never to yield.

Rarity posted:

We don't know.

Could be fine, could be a disasterpocalypse.

The needle will lead us.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

The Ol Spicy Keychain posted:

Doesn't Biden need 2.5:1 to overtake Trump?

It was 1.5:1 when I last did the math 30 minutes prior.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Number_6 posted:

%$#@! loving dammit

wrong, we figured out it was just Karl Rove talking poo poo and not an actual retraction

namelesstwo
May 7, 2007
the uber joker
Fox News decision desk says Michigan and Wisconsin likely Biden Georgia likely trump. FYI

They have not retracted Arizona

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Eric Cantonese posted:

They retracted the retraction.

Rove desperately trying to find the controls for the big board as we speak

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Wylie posted:

The needle will lead us.

I checked the needle and it seems to be pointing to the off-license?

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Rarity posted:

Biden is in an ok position but it'll take a few days and the senate may not come along for the ride

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Florida officially called for TRUMP

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

The Senate looks hopeless. If Biden ekes out a win what the gently caress is he even going to do with a red senate? lmao

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Democracy simply doesn't work.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

namelesstwo posted:

Fox News decision desk says Michigan and Wisconsin likely Biden Georgia likely trump. FYI

They have not retracted Arizona

Would this be a Biden win?

birds
Jun 28, 2008

I-is this the nightmare scenario?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Oh for fucks sake, this bans gig workers from unionizing, and strips a bunch of benefits given to them by the legislature. And puts in a loving 7/8th superdupermajority if the legislature wants to overturn it.

And they spent well over $200Mil on ads, and forced the gig workers to promote the prop while working

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

What’s the deal with MI? Are they counting early ballots yet?

Just getting started. They'll have a couple tranches tomorrow that should make it clear Biden is going to win it.

They won't be done, but the outcome should be predictable from there.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME

The Glumslinger posted:

Oh for fucks sake, this bans gig workers from unionizing, and strips a bunch of benefits given to them by the legislature. And puts in a loving 7/8th superdupermajority if the legislature wants to overturn it.

And they spent well over $200Mil on ads, and forced the gig workers to promote the prop while working

California’s prop system is dumb and bad

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

birds posted:

I-is this the nightmare scenario?

No, thats still Trump

This is just a lesser, but still horrible nightmare

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

https://twitter.com/igorbobic/status/1323861330261123073

yes yes fight each other

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

What the hell's taking Nevada so long and what's up with Maine? It has 48% reporting for the general but only 33% for senate.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

If you switch back to CNN, they are patiently explaining how the blue wall hasn't done mail in votes yet, who heavily lean Biden, while Fox is explaining that Trump is getting more black people now so he might do better in Detroit. It's amazing.

Geshtal
Nov 8, 2006

So that's the post you've decided to go with, is it?

Rarity posted:

For the Presidency? With Minnesota surprisingly called tonight, I am feeling increasingly confident that it will be Biden, but it will be closer than it should have been and there will be no official result until Pennsylvania finishes counting later in the week (unless Georgia tips blue tonight, then it really will be Biden). Senate will probably stay Republican, House will stay Democratic. And this was a very high turnout election across the board. So no one can yell that whatever group stayed home. Instead the clear truth is we are a deeply and increasingly divided nation.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Tom Brokaw is a gusano bitch, and I hope he gets Chris Matthew'd tomorrow morning.

fischtick
Jul 9, 2001

CORGO, THE DESTROYER

Fun Shoe
My kid just looked up and saw Nate Silver on TV and promptly lost it. When I asked why, she said, "he looks like he could be a Wet Bandit."

You heard it here first, folks: Some people say Nate Silver robs houses and stuffs wet t-shirts into drains.

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Biden prolly gona say we are winning, and we will make sure every vote gets counted.

Florida just called for trump.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Biden with a republican senate just seems like a pointless endeavour so well done America.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

So is Biden going to make his announcement or what?

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Would this be a Biden win?

It wouldn't be a win but it would turn into a massive uphill battle for Trump.

E: actually, that and AZ would get just barely there

The Ol Spicy Keychain posted:

The Senate looks hopeless. If Biden ekes out a win what the gently caress is he even going to do with a red senate? lmao

Trump losing and Biden not being able to accomplish anything might actually be the best possible outcome for the country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Biden talking now

"we feel good about where we are, we feel good about winning"