Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls
I just want to re-iterate that Trump could not bring himself to say "losing" and it was fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Cmon, Judge Diamond isn't real. That's a wrestler's name.

You think that's made up, let me introduce you to the Right Honorable Mister Justice Mann.

ryde posted:

I just want to re-iterate that Trump could not bring himself to say "losing" and it was fantastic.

I didn't see it so now I'm imagining it's like when The Fonz tries to say "wrong"

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Is North Carolina just not reporting any new votes until the 12th when the deadline for mail-ins ends?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/CharlieGileNBC/status/1324506915058180099

Needs just under 60% to take the lead

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

Zophar posted:

Trump already has the loser stink. He's toast :fork:
https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1324506154148515842?s=20

This is the best evidence I’ve seen that he’s done. Of a Republican loses da Post the knives are officially out.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Edmund Lava posted:

Probably once Biden has a lead. Or maybe not since that would be it for Fox and AP and they might get gun shy

They'd only be gun-shy if it relied on their AZ call, which it wouldn't in the case of NV + GA (which would both be safer).

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Edmund Lava posted:

Probably once Biden has a lead. Or maybe not since that would be it for Fox and AP and they might get gun shy

Might be no call on GA for a while, just because apparently overseas and provisional ballots will take longer and that's not necessarily part of the count of ballots they are currently working on.

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls

Can someone please stuff Nate into a locker.

St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Cmon, Judge Diamond isn't real. That's a wrestler's name.

There actually was a wrestler named Paul Diamond. That probably would’ve been a better character than the ones he got (fake Japanese guy/alien with jet pack).

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Nate Cohn is now officially the Good Nate.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

wilderthanmild posted:

100% honesty, this whole thing has made me seriously start looking into moving out of the US, even in the best possible scenario where Biden wins and then the impossible happens and we win those runoffs in GA. It just makes me sick this was so close.

I’m not disagreeing with you but I’m just saying I don’t understand the sentiment at all. All I care about is winning. I do not care if it’s by 100 million votes or by the skin of my teeth in a dark alley knife fight. I just want to win.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

Zophar posted:

Trump already has the loser stink. He's toast :fork:
https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1324506154148515842?s=20

Oof, what does he have left if he doesn't have the Post?

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Republicans posted:

Is North Carolina just not reporting any new votes until the 12th when the deadline for mail-ins ends?

Right.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Republicans posted:

Yeah, I think that's all that they have left and they're waiting for the deadline before declaring anything.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

ryde posted:

Lol yea.

“We generated 50,000 unique models using different inputs and here’s the one that was sort of right!!!!”

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I wonder if in future elecctions that we'll see more mail in ballots .

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

There are around 7.5 billion people on this planet. Some of them are gonna have :krad: names.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Forsyth County apparently gained 100 votes for Biden in GA.

Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

Hollismason posted:

I wonder if in future elecctions that we'll see more mail in ballots .

I voted by mail for the first time this election and I sure as heck don’t plan on voting any other way from now on. It’s too convenient.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Apparently Judge Diamond was a George W. Bush appointee too

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Only down 3600ish, bidens gonna win GA.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

GA SOS: "With counting continuing in numerous counties throughout Georgia, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said that as of 7:15 p.m. today there are approximately 18,936 ballots still outstanding"

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

surf rock posted:

Oof, what does he have left if he doesn't have the Post?

The Post is super MAGA it’s really incredibly they are making GBS threads on him so hard. I think that phone all with Murdoch went poorly....

Space Gopher
Jul 31, 2006

BLITHERING IDIOT AND HARDCORE DURIAN APOLOGIST. LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS SHIT DON'T STINK EVEN THOUGH WE ALL KNOW IT DOES BECAUSE I'M SUPER CULTURED.

Pylons posted:

For reference, that is a Trump-friendly county, and it's out of about 2700 overall. Good news.

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette
y'know the race being this close maybe was one of the better outcomes

i mean we're hosed politically, but boy this is funny to watch

Auxiliary
Dec 24, 2005

Pylons posted:

Very nice given the history there

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

DeeplyConcerned posted:

I’m not disagreeing with you but I’m just saying I don’t understand the sentiment at all. All I care about is winning. I do not care if it’s by 100 million votes or by the skin of my teeth in a dark alley knife fight. I just want to win.

My thoughts are more on the general state of the country. Do I really want to live here if poo poo is this dire all the time? There's a good chance ACA is going away, taking away the little bit of good that did. In all likelihood, we won't see a replacement any earlier than 2023. A large portion of the country thinks that's just swell. And that's just one of hundreds of issues.

Basically I have a very negative view of the American public and it makes me wonder if I should even continue being an american.

Also I've moved on from election doomposting to America doomposting because Biden won and lol Trump is going to absolutely melt.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME

WeaponX posted:

The Post is super MAGA it’s really incredibly they are making GBS threads on him so hard. I think that phone all with Murdoch went poorly....

The Post is mean spirited as gently caress. It's not surprising they'd turn hard on him and paint him as POS loser the second he's not useful to them anymore

Also probably still hate him like the rest of NYC

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls

wilderthanmild posted:

My thoughts are more on the general state of the country. Do I really want to live here if poo poo is this dire all the time? There's a good chance ACA is going away, taking away the little bit of good that did. In all likelihood, we won't see a replacement any earlier than 2023. A large portion of the country thinks that's just swell. And that's just one of hundreds of issues.

As my friend put, that its this close shows what Americans really value. We won the political battle but lost the moral battle.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

WeaponX posted:

The Post is loyal to Murdoch first, the Republican Party second and Trump as long as he’s useful. They made bank for decades dunking on his various failures, so it’s a return to form.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

ryde posted:

Yeah what a loser. Sure our normal model predicted a Biden blowout but our economic and incumbency model which we had purring away in the back room totally expected this scenario. Good job economic/incumbency model! maybe will fold your output in with the Trafalgar results next time

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Even if he wins GA, it's still within the recount margin so desks won't declare it, right?

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Even though it was way closer than it had any right to be, I want that NY Daily News "U.S. To Trump: YOU'RE FIRED!!" headline.

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

smoobles posted:

Even if he wins GA, it's still within the recount margin so desks won't declare it, right?

They won't declare it, but unless the margin is within the hundreds, it's incredibly unlikely it gets overturned.

Grayly Squirrel
Apr 10, 2008

Kale posted:

Apparently Judge Diamond was a George W. Bush appointee too

Funnily enough, he was nominated to the 3rd Cir. Court of Appeal by Bush as well. But since the nomination took place in an election year (2008), and was after July 1, 2008, the Senate did not hear the nomination under the Thurmond rule.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Odd Mutant posted:

y'know the race being this close maybe was one of the better outcomes

i mean we're hosed politically, but boy this is funny to watch

TBH I'll be able to laugh once it is called and not a moment earlier

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Zwabu posted:

Even though it was way closer than it had any right to be, I want that NY Daily News "U.S. To Trump: YOU'RE FIRED!!" headline.
The amount of copy writers that had to shelve that headline Tuesday night was probably quite impressive. :burger:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

smoobles posted:

maybe. but bidens probably gonna win PA tonight or tomarrow. PA will be called the second Biden over 10k over trump.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

WeaponX posted:

New Yorker hate for Trump finally wins out over MAGA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Been away for a few hours, what's the chances it's called in PA tonight? Or are we looking more like friday?