Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Gonna need some video of Trump cultists crying, thanks in advance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
it's simple, when the fascist party erodes the norms of decency and explicitly calls for dismantling the tools of democracy to maintain their power, you just point out that it's really the fault of one person and the rest of the fascists are good folks who we need to work with, they're just under the spell of one guy at the top and as soon as we remove him, the problem is fully solved

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

Plank Walker posted:

it's simple, when the fascist party erodes the norms of decency and explicitly calls for dismantling the tools of democracy to maintain their power, you just point out that it's really the fault of one person and the rest of the fascists are good folks who we need to work with, they're just under the spell of one guy at the top and as soon as we remove him, the problem is fully solved

:shuckyes:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Um Gropin-eye Joe won every state so why is the dang cheeto still in the white house???

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

One party has literally ushered in fascism and it wasn't the people on the left.
Do you have any familiarity, at all, with how fascist parties rise to power?

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Halloween Jack posted:

Do you have any familiarity, at all, with how fascist parties rise to power?

libs in 1932 Germany: one party CLEARLY ushered in fascism and it wasn’t the SocDems!

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013
Look, this thread has, like, 77 days to live. Let’s not end it by relitigating the primaries. Let’s take this time to remember the bad times and see which Trump voters manage to squeeze in under the deadline.

On a related note has anyone seen Mike Pence?

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Also, America has never been decent, that’s loving bullshit.

America hasn't been the land of the free since 1492.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

doingitwrong posted:

Look, this thread has, like, 77 days to live. Let’s not end it by relitigating the primaries. Let’s take this time to remember the bad times and see which Trump voters manage to squeeze in under the deadline.

He was seen leaving town on a horse with no pants on

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

christmas boots posted:

Um Gropin-eye Joe won every state so why is the dang cheeto still in the white house???

You ate the whole Cheetos packet, so why is there still Cheeto dust between your couch cushions?

Mourne
Sep 1, 2004

by Athanatos
I gave the neighbor girl a 22lb bag of dog food. I would worship on her oval office for hours given the opportunity.

drat.

El Fideo
Jun 10, 2016

I trusted a rhino and deserve all that came to me

davidspackage posted:

He was seen leaving town on a horse with no pants on

Someone should make that horse put its pants on.

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

GLUPP SHITTO FAN CLUB PRESIDENT

Mourne posted:

I gave the neighbor girl a 22lb bag of dog food. I would worship on her oval office for hours given the opportunity.

drat.

do I want to know what this post means

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Aidan_702 posted:

I think it’s the poor version of carrying the printer

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

doingitwrong posted:

lol like I'm just gonna ignore Trump completely after the last four years. He's gonna start Trump TV, be sad and angry on twitter, and just generally give us lols for a couple more years until he actually dies.

At least they'll be actual lols then, not tainted by the knowledge that it has any actual consequences anymore.

e: thought this was the lol thread

Taeke has issued a correction as of 21:26 on Nov 6, 2020

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

It's 2020 and y'all both sides people are dumb.

One party has literally ushered in fascism and it wasn't the people on the left.

What's the left got to do with anything here

doingitwrong posted:

Counter point, there is no more accurate a swan song for this thread than a mishmash of insane conspiratorial derails

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Fame Douglas posted:

You ate the whole Cheetos packet, so why is there still Cheeto dust between your couch cushions?

Bernie Bros.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Mourne posted:

drat.

The gently caress

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Aidan_702 posted:

mourne is seducing his neighbor

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Mourne posted:

drat.

mid life crises are a motherfucker

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Mourne is a Morally Inept rereg isn't he?

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

horny for trump death

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
poo poo
FFUCK

https://twitter.com/SarahSquirm/status/1324780670594396160?s=20

edit i put this in the wrong trump thread, whatever who cares!

uber_stoat has issued a correction as of 21:57 on Nov 6, 2020

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/11/06/covid-missouri-poll-worker-died-election/

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

christmas boots posted:

The lawyers haven't had a chance to argue over Philly yet, and the networks need content for Fall since Covid killed their productions.

Florida in 2000 was ratings gold, this election was obviously a sign from God Nielsen.

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen

ElGroucho posted:

Gonna need some video of Trump cultists crying, thanks in advance

Not so many videos but plenty of posts.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Father Wendigo posted:

The lawyers haven't had a chance to argue over Philly yet, and the networks need content for Fall since Covid killed their productions.

Florida in 2000 was ratings gold, this election was obviously a sign from God Nielsen.

I better not be having to cancel brunch! booty needy drinky!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Biden is sitting on 264 electoral votes right now and needs at least another 6 to win the election. He's currently less than 1,800 votes behind Trump in Georgia and slooowly gaining ground, he's expected to overtake him later tonight and eventually beat him by several thousand votes which will give him an additional 16 electoral college votes.

Jorgensen got 61,328 votes in that state. :v:

Update:
https://twitter.com/Read_N_Learn/status/1324914743174451200

Oh they mad :v:

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

one of my coworkers voted libertarian for the first time ever because he’s conservative but can also clearly see that trump is a gargantuan piece of poo poo. the unhinged lardass did it to himself

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Clockwerk posted:

one of my coworkers voted libertarian for the first time ever because he’s conservative but can also clearly see that trump is a gargantuan piece of poo poo. the unhinged lardass did it to himself

My husband’s parents did the same thing. My FIL said he wishes he’d just voted for Biden because he didn’t expect the vote to be so close.

RBA-Wintrow
Nov 4, 2009

Clapping Larry

Mourne posted:

drat.

Look, sme of us started drinknig whenthe election started and I havent hit the bottom of this bottle yet so shut it.

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013

That account is like 50% post Trump voters deciding to transition after Trump.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Let's laugh about Trump voters or blame democrats for republican's evil thread

Here's a fox anchor realizing the world isn't covering for trump

https://twitter.com/BernyBernstein/status/1324824839174213634?s=19

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013
Mark Meadows isn’t feeling so well.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/06/politics/mark-meadows-coronavirus-positive-test/index.html

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

So what's up with the senate, I read something about a runoff or something?

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

For the two Georgia senate races yeah, they go to runoff if no candidate gets 50% and if they go blue so does the Senate (just)

Runoffs are in January iirc

drumwolf
Apr 18, 2007

Courage, and Jett rock'n'roll.
I'm just going to leave this here:

https://twitter.com/ExIronMarch/status/1324416959891558400

This guy is a former neo-Nazi who is now speaking out against the far right.

And I fully agree with what he has to say here.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Son of Rodney posted:

So what's up with the senate, I read something about a runoff or something?

Prayers for us Goons in Georgia who are about to have 100 million dollars in political ads squeezed into 2 months.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
trump voter realizing trump's going to die

https://twitter.com/aklingus/status/1325181565958201345?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

lmao at the ghostly hat