Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Roger Explosion posted:

It is 3am in the goddamned morning down here in OZ and, gently caress it, I'm gon' be F5in' til dawn.

You live in New Zealand, where the toliet flushes backwards and frogs destroyed your ecosystem? I guess I shouldn't be surprised how closer foreign countries were watching this election.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Covok posted:

We will no longer need fear the Tweets.
Can Biden just gently caress off from twitter altogether, please? I'm sick of THAT being the platform for presidential info.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Roger Explosion posted:

Can Biden just gently caress off from twitter altogether, please? I'm sick of THAT being the platform for presidential info.

I don't think Joe Biden actually tweets. I think it's a staffer.

Roluth
Apr 22, 2014

Roger Explosion posted:

EDIT: nevermind

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
IN PHILADELPHIA THEY KEEP THE VOTE OF DEAD PEOPLE SECRET

:spooky:

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Roger Explosion posted:

He doesn't seem like the type. I'm sure the WH account will occasionally put out statements about policy and legislation but it won't be anywhere near as bad.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Angry_Ed posted:

"Joe Frazier is still voting here" yeah sure whatever Rudy

Joe Frazier is tough to take out.

EDIT:

God this is sick. All the fraud was in all the swing state where Trump lost. Oh good...here comes a poll watcher

Speak into the mic shithead

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Covok posted:

You live in New Zealand, where the toliet flushes backwards and frogs destroyed your ecosystem? I guess I shouldn't be surprised how closer foreign countries were watching this election.
Think of how many many millions and millions of people all over the goddamn planet are very very happy right now.

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

https://mobile.twitter.com/_RichardHall/status/1325088995773132803

https://mobile.twitter.com/_RichardHall/status/1325120101927055360

lol what is this

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Roger Explosion posted:

I think its a reasonable assumption that presidential twitter will now return to being boring nothing that none of us notice.

Thats a loving relief to say.

Dad Jokes
May 25, 2011

I cant wait for bill barr to be out of a job

Huff my shorts, you fuckman

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I told my wife in 2016, "if we can get through Donald Trump, we can get through anything"

We got through him, baby.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

The evidence is all on Hunter Biden's laptop*

*not actually his laptop.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound
https://twitter.com/meganamram/status/1325112929838981120?s=20

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Gnossiennes posted:

lol what is this

A fitting end.

Generic American
Mar 15, 2012

I love my Peng

Jiro posted:

God gently caress Santorum, and fire the person at CNN that decided to put him on camera.

The worst part is that they didn't even mention Santorum whining about how Trump supporters will now have to live in fear of hate speech laws in direct comparison to how minorities have felt under Trump. He is a scumbag of the highest degree.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Yeah Joe leaves it to his staff and besides the occasional chaos dunk it's mostly just tweeting things he has said in speeches or policy things.

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

This guy just said they weren't allowed to have phones or cameras, but a Democrat harassed him and it was recorded lol

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Can you believe they weren't allowed to take photos of ballots. :jerkbag:

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
This is art. These four nightmarish years sputter out in a parking lot between a landscaping store and a sex shop.

Sumo
Jun 17, 2005

Lol get hosed trump

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Push El Burrito posted:

Yeah Joe leaves it to his staff and besides the occasional chaos dunk it's mostly just tweeting things he has said in speeches or policy things.

Good. I hope Twitter swiftly collapses now.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
My wife is pregnant and we are due in April. I am so loving pleased that it won't be born under a Trump presidency.

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
CAN SOMEONE TELL THIS MORON WHAT A SECRET BALLOT IS

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound
https://twitter.com/tomtomorrow/status/1325121255083663360?s=20

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roRQ2mNwMMQ

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down
They are totally making the argument that the people who randomly showed up were turned away because they weren't official poll watchers, while the official ones were there the whole time just fine.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
"but my emails!"

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Actually you owe me 6! But who's countin?

Roger Explosion posted:

This is art. These four nightmarish years sputter out in a parking lot between a landscaping store and a sex shop.

I love people who think like this because I always miss these sort of details. I didn't think of that :laffo:!

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
God I wish I was in a non-chud area right now. NYC is going nuts according to Twitter

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Barr. Miller, Devos, Dejoy. So many ghouls that will be gone.

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls
lol most of this is whining about not being able to use phones or record ballots which of loving course those are the rules.

LOL this guy is freaking out over typical procedure and saying its all shady.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

Can't wait for Kayleigh McEnany to lose her job and be forced to beg in the street for scraps

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

ryde posted:

lol most of this is whining about not being able to use phones or record ballots which of loving course those are the rules.

And also apparently they were harassed by Democrats and that was recorded :confused:

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

have they explained why they are doing it there yet?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1325117108477456388

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls

Angry_Ed posted:

And also apparently they were harassed by Democrats and that was recorded :confused:

omg this guy is an attorney. I feel bad for his clients.

a pipe smoking dog posted:

Nope, LOL

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

a pipe smoking dog posted:

I think they got the booking wrong

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

DrunkPanda posted:

Can't wait for Kayleigh McEnany to lose her job and be forced to beg in the street for scraps

Yeah, that won't happen, unfortunately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceCadetBob
Dec 27, 2012

Ringo Star Get posted:

My wife is pregnant and we are due in April. I am so loving pleased that it won't be born under a Trump presidency.

I feel you on this. Our first was born one month before trump was elected and let me tell you we despaired for his future. Right now he is sitting on my lap working on a puzzle and Im talking to him about how the future can be better.