Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

So they've reached the "maybe the alien spaceship is running on daylight saving time" phase of When Prophecy Fails

https://twitter.com/Utsava4/status/1325295526556946432

E: whoa gone already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

So nothing can stop what's coming, and people voted for nothing? Does that mean what's coming has been stopped?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Hey nobody got shot today. Maybe qanon really is running out of steam.

Trickyblackjack
Feb 13, 2012
They're arresting the clones now? That's some 5D chess right there

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

idk if this is a Q guy but that Q account retweeted it and it sure is something
https://twitter.com/M2Madness/status/1325067251314290688

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

VitalSigns posted:

So they've reached the "maybe the alien spaceship is running on daylight saving time" phase of When Prophecy Fails

https://twitter.com/Utsava4/status/1325295526556946432

E: whoa gone already

Poor design if your decoy clones commit crimes of their own tbh

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Esplanade posted:

So nothing can stop what's coming, and people voted for nothing? Does that mean what's coming has been stopped?

That's what I was thinking, some real "no man of woman born" energy coming off that post.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/dubsteppenwolf/status/1325393451916152833?s=21

:(

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
I wish cloning technology was as advanced as qanon believes. I want my childhood dog back. :smith:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

VitalSigns posted:

idk if this is a Q guy but that Q account retweeted it and it sure is something
https://twitter.com/M2Madness/status/1325067251314290688

Talented and very dumb.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Captain Monkey posted:

I wish cloning technology was as advanced as qanon believes. I want my childhood dog back. :smith:

You can but only as a CIA plant.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Captain Monkey posted:

I didn't realize Philip J. Fry posted on these very forums!

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Phase 1 of the plan is now concluded. Everything is in place and where it should be. Have faith, phase 2 is coming

New Yorp New Yorp
Jul 18, 2003

Only in Kenya.
Pillbug
My favorite QAnon lady is especially unhinged lately for some reason. My favorite thing she thinks is that real ballots were marked with radioactive watermarks to expose the deep state fraud fake ballots.

Here are a few good posts from the past few days:

quote:

WHO killed Abe Lincoln? Did you know the J€SU|Ts assassinated him? Yep.
Now, look at this? Do you see the pattern? Who's behind voter FRAUD and throwing of our elections? If the
JESU|T'S plotted and planned Lincoln's assassination, then who would have also tried to prevent his election? See....
The J€SU|T'S. They're pulling the same crap. Same enemy.
They lose.

quote:

Omg!
So in Trump's tweet he's using code.
TOTAL LANDSCAPING:
Guess what it correlates to? EUROPEAN UNION. Guess what? The Dominion Voting machines tie back to the European Union.
Who's part of the European Union? Italy--- Rome--- Vatican--- J€SU|T Order run the EU. They're trying to throw the election. Biden is a J€SU|T puppet.
Four Seasons Total Landscaping correlates directly to John Fitzgerald Kennedy Jr.
Donald J Trump Trident Strike
We have an Army of digital soldiers
Don't you find it interesting that POTUS' legal team chose this landscaping business to have his press conference at? Landscaping is the overhauling of a landscape, which I believe we are currently in the process of, with this exposure of voter FRAUD.
Now, do you want to see something interesting? The owner of Four Seasons Total Landscaping is Marie Siravo. You won't believe what her name correlates to, let's look.
Marie Siravo:
We will win
Washington
We the people
White house
voter fraud
This is going to be good! Trump is also not attending this press conference, this is trump's legal team. Let the games begin. No coincidence, this location was chosen.

quote:

Fraud. The left is committing fraud on a mass scale. Stop the fraud. Fraud. Fraud. Fraud. Fraud. Fraud.
Cheater, liar's, cheater's liar's. The media is complicit.
You are seeing how they have stayed in power so long.
They picked a fight with the wrong people. And most of all our POTUS.
Tick tock.

quote:

Trump loving won the election in a landslide. Your about to learn how bad the voter fraud is..... Keep watching.
The fraud had to be allowed happen for the public to SEE it in order for the Patriots to be able to legally act.   Look at the 14th amendment, and Article 1, section 9 of the US Constitution... The privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, UNLESS when in the case of rebellion or invasion of the safety may REQUIRE it.   "Trust the plan". Many acts of fraud in battleground States will be exposed here shortly. Just 1 instance is in Va., they stopped counting ballots, and will resume this morning, they took the ballots HOME with them!!!!!!!! UNPRECEDENTED, COMPLETELY ILLEGAL I believe once it has exposed, Trump will resign, the military will take charge, until there can be a special election, most likely in early January. This way Trump can run again, against whoever, and win without contention for all to SEE. The last election was not another 4 year election, it's an ongoing MILITARY OPERATION designed to remove the corruption in our government!!!!!!! GOD IS IN CONTROL !!!!!!!!

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
Holy poo poo, the Jesuit assassin trope? Isn't that from like the 17th century?

QAnon really is the conspiracy theory to unite all conspiracy theories.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

One time many years ago I was visiting my friend at the Jesuit-affiliated college he went to and, while walking across the campus quad, made some joke about them being assassins and he got mildly alarmed and hushed me with “dude!!! Not cool man!!!”

Apparently they’re still sensitive about it?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I heard if you keep saying things like that, they come into your house at night and strangle you with a cord.

DynamicSloth posted:

Yup. Believing all the conspiracy theories so that the Jesuits, Masons, Mossad, Illuminati, Trilateral Commission, greys, bigfoot, lizard people, British Monarchy, and adrenochrome addled cabinet makers all come for me at the same time and end up attacking one another.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

One time many years ago I was visiting my friend at the Jesuit-affiliated college he went to and, while walking across the campus quad, made some joke about them being assassins and he got mildly alarmed and hushed me with “dude!!! Not cool man!!!”

A likely cover for an order of assassins.

stillvisions
Oct 15, 2014

I really should have come up with something better before spending five bucks on this.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Dude was worried he'd be ordered to kill you for knowing too much.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

DynamicSloth posted:

The Conspiracy Theory Cinematic Universe.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
https://twitter.com/RandyLoBasso/status/1324782763900284928

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Did that one poster ever come back to explain her emails?

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Democrats stole the election just as Trump was about to blow emailgate wide open, so now we will never know how many mole children Hillary sacrificed and devoured

no mom very hungry
Oct 5, 2004

You are getting sleepy...

:gritin:

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Well yeah. We had a true Q believer, I think, show up awhile ago and they were about to launch into what exactly hilldawg had done but kept stopping themselves from providing actual evidence for any one of their claims because they were afraid of getting in trouble for saying too much which really read like they had no clue and were just making it all up.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Excuse me but if Q isn't real then how do you spell queue? Heh CHECKMATE

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Christian pastors confirm democrats more powerful than God

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Argas posted:

Christian pastors confirm democrats more powerful than God

Feels good checking things off your to-do list

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Xand_Man posted:

Feels good checking things off your to-do list

:hmmyes:

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1yOqtbWrdg

Germany is apparently a big QAnon hub. Seeing the way people worldwide get sucked into it makes me worry about the future.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Eric Cantonese posted:

Germany is apparently a big QAnon hub. Seeing the way people worldwide get sucked into it makes me worry about the future.

We had Q folks at a rally in New goddamn Zealand. It's spreading as a virulent psychological reaction to government-level covid responses- people claim that the government is breaching our freedoms for no reason, and if it's for no reason then the virus must be a hoax, and therefore (CW: rape, old-school dogwhistles) our prime minister is a secret sex slave to every (((old rich man))) in the country and they're using her to impose a (((new world order))) and that's why we've had one (1) lockdown and one (1) temporary (and now well-lapsed) restriction increase.

I'm not kidding about that bit, we've had a dude scrawling that poo poo in public spaces with chalk for weeks now. That logic jump is only part of it.

Motherfuckers are mixing up their goddamn wank fantasies and their political conspiracy theories.

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

Somfin posted:

We had Q folks at a rally in New goddamn Zealand. It's spreading as a virulent psychological reaction to government-level covid responses- people claim that the government is breaching our freedoms for no reason, and if it's for no reason then the virus must be a hoax, and therefore (CW: rape, old-school dogwhistles) our prime minister is a secret sex slave to every (((old rich man))) in the country and they're using her to impose a (((new world order))) and that's why we've had one (1) lockdown and one (1) temporary (and now well-lapsed) restriction increase.

I'm not kidding about that bit, we've had a dude scrawling that poo poo in public spaces with chalk for weeks now. That logic jump is only part of it.

Motherfuckers are mixing up their goddamn wank fantasies and their political conspiracy theories.

Um, didn't your government basically eliminate COVID there because they took extreme action early on, and now people don't have to worry about it much?

Morningwoodpecker
Jan 17, 2016

I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO BE THIS STUPID

BUT HERE YOU ARE

Somfin posted:

Cultists are generally a bit thick or emotionally disturbed so they see the world in black and white instead of shades of grey.

Trump becomes the chosen one and they can't see his many obvious faults inventing excuses and explanations instead because to them he's good. Liberals become evil satanic child harvesting space lizards because "someone who disagree's with me a bit about politics whilst sharing most of my values" is just beyond them as a concept.

The way children's fables are written, total bad or total good no middle ground.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Kreeblah posted:

Um, didn't your government basically eliminate COVID there because they took extreme action early on, and now people don't have to worry about it much?

Yeah, but because our infection and death rate has been so low, people obviously think the entire thing is a hoax. 'cause why not?

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Kreeblah posted:

Yeah. That's why I brought it up. Q has already gone global and it's important to know why. People in hard hit countries turn to it, but people in covid free countries are doing the same, because the reaction is not to anything specific or consistent. In NZ they latched on to the brief second outbreak and specifically the increased restrictions that followed while the government got that under control. It'll lay dormant here for a while but that poo poo flares up just like rona.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

VitalSigns posted:

Democrats stole the election just as Trump was about to blow emailgate wide open, so now we will never know how many mole children Hillary sacrificed and devoured

Can't speak to how many she's devoured, but so far 237k and counting have been sacrificed to Hillary's globalist agenda. Do your homework :colbert:

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
*Kramers into thread, out of breath and panting*

IT WAS MELANIA THE WHOLE TIME! Q IS MEQANIA!

https://twitter.com/TrumperWavin/status/1326015662867832832?s=20

https://twitter.com/TrumperWavin/status/1326011140023980033?s=20

stillvisions
Oct 15, 2014

I really should have come up with something better before spending five bucks on this.

Eric Cantonese posted:

I mean, given the anti-hate laws in place any conspiracy theory that still says the quiet part quiet is going to be latched onto.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

jojoinnit posted:

*Kramers into thread, out of breath and panting*

IT WAS MELANIA THE WHOLE TIME! Q IS MEQANIA!

https://twitter.com/TrumperWavin/status/1326015662867832832?s=20

https://twitter.com/TrumperWavin/status/1326011140023980033?s=20

Cool, the replies to that are super cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Oh, Kevin. Couldn't you just stay silent and let us remember our 90s TV in peace?