Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Lord Stimperor posted:

I got a Porlex Mini for my birthday and that little thing owns so much.

The neatest thing is that the grounds container at the bottom fits onto the bean tunnel on top. So you measure out your beans with the little container, then insert the top end (inverted) into the container and flip it around. No spill, quick and easy. There are much more expensive grinder's that aren't this thought out.

Yeah it's a bit slow because it's so tiny and cute. But I haven't touched my big ROK grinder in almost a week because the Porlex is so easy to fill, less likely to spill grounds, quiet, and I can walk around with it while grinding.

Best thing: it fits inside the Aeropress, which in turn fits with all needed accessories fits into a little shaving bag I bought. That means I have a rad portable kit now. I'll never have to drink lovely coffee anywhere again.

I loathed my Porlex because the handle easily slipped off while grinding but I think they fixed that in later revisions. I also didn't like the tiny uncomfortable handle while grinding but hey you can't expect much from a compact travel grinder.

drat they are expensive now at $80.

Mu Zeta fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Nov 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunder
May 22, 2003

Porlex Mini was my first coffee grinder that I bought to go with my Aeropress. It’s pretty nice for a cheapo portable.

aldantefax
Oct 10, 2007

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
Just ordered my first geisha beans, I will try and cup them this week!

https://greatergoodsroasting.com/collections/all-coffee/products/cerro-azul-geisha-colombia

Greater Goods recently won a roaster of the year award from some kind of prestigious magazine and I guess it's kind of a big deal for them, I took their Virtual Cupping class on my birthday last month and it was a lot of fun. I am not surprised that it's very similar to break/clean methods for French press, just in an industry standardized way.

The tasting and sipping/aspirating is very similar to critical tasting of tea which is my background before getting into more fancy coffees, and now that I have some level of deeper context for coffee tasting, I have some more tasting to do.

I'm assuming that $30 / 4oz for beans is very high. This was previously in the realm of medium to hard to find teas by weight, so I'm familiar with it, though I'm not super thrilled about only getting one shot per grind.

Klades
Sep 8, 2011

grahm posted:

I have one. I also have experience with all of Baratza's products (but only a week of use with the Ode). I feel so far like it's probably the best option for the money, and I think better than Baratza's options for the price (Encore/Virtuoso).

That said, it makes a constant low-level hum when plugged in, which is annoying, and the grinds knocker doesn't really do anything. I'm seeing about .5g retention which when you're doing a 15g brew as I do is not acceptable. Using the RDT (drop of water, mentioned in the post above) makes this tolerable, but it's still an annoying problem. The grinds catcher cup and cap are also more annoying that the simple Baratza bin. On the plus side, the grinder is lower profile and quieter, and the auto shutoff is nice. I also have a Comandante C40 and I'm going to compare them soon. I feel like the performance is pretty similar, but the Ode might be better.

From a few pages back but I've also been using an Ode for about a week now and thought I'd chime in.
The hum is real but I didn't notice it until I read this post. I had to put my head down next to the grinder to hear it. Unless you spend a lot of time sitting in a quiet room with the grinder it's very possible you won't notice this.
I wouldn't go so far as to say the knocker doesn't do anything, but I definitely wish it was more effective. My experience is that you'll knock a bunch of times in a row with no result, then suddenly on one knock 0.5~1.0g of coffee will fall out. I've been trying to see if running the grinder for a moment while knocking helps but it's been inconclusive.
The cup is... fine, but my experience with baratza bins is generally better, especially from a static perspective.
It's surprisingly quiet when grinding and very compact, and subjectively the output seems to be really good. I'm definitely pleased with it overall.

Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!
I'm looking to get a one touch drip machine for my Mom. It needs to be really easy to use and clean, I'm looking for step up from your basic Mr. Coffee.

Is a Bonavita the right choice?

Scythe
Jan 26, 2004
Moccamaster if money’s no object.

Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!
Money is, in fact, an object. Nausea starts to set in past $150.

hypnophant
Oct 19, 2012
wirecutter recs for normies to save you clicking the link: for $150 you want the “bonavita connoisseur 8-cup one-touch coffee brewer”

bizwank
Oct 4, 2002

I would start here as it considerably narrows down the field: https://sca.coffee/certified-home-brewer

Wirecutter isn't wrong though.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

is geisha coffee actually that good or is it just the branding? I do love my 20 dollar beans but geisha sells for 4-5 times that

Gunder
May 22, 2003

In my experience, it’s largely marketing.

Edit: They are by no means bad, just not necessarily any better than any other bean.

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

In my experience, it’s delicious and not just marketing.

I haven’t paid 80 dollars for beans though and wouldn’t advise doing so. I think my last bag from Dark Matter was half that. I only buy it once every few years though.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Geisha just makes me think of yakuza gangs

Serendipitaet
Apr 19, 2009
I've been making my morning coffee using an AeroPress and a Hario Skerton for about 10 years now and while it's still probably my favourite non-espresso preparation, I do enjoy a good mug of filter coffee. Also it's very annoying to scale up for more than one person.

So that leads me to asking what's the go to recommendation for a pour over and a suitable electric grinder these days. I've been using a plastic Melitta and I was pretty happy with the result, but I would like something that's not plastic and perhaps allows a bit more control than the Melitta.

For grinders, I was seeing the Baratza Encore or the Graef CM 800 being recommended a lot.

Appreciate any thoughts.

Gunder
May 22, 2003

Kalita Wave 185 and an Encore would be fine.

Edit: Maybe get the glass version instead of the stainless steel one. It drains a bit more reliably and won't leach heat like crazy.

Gunder fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Nov 8, 2020

aldantefax
Oct 10, 2007

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

Serendipitaet posted:

I've been making my morning coffee using an AeroPress and a Hario Skerton for about 10 years now and while it's still probably my favourite non-espresso preparation, I do enjoy a good mug of filter coffee. Also it's very annoying to scale up for more than one person.

So that leads me to asking what's the go to recommendation for a pour over and a suitable electric grinder these days. I've been using a plastic Melitta and I was pretty happy with the result, but I would like something that's not plastic and perhaps allows a bit more control than the Melitta.

For grinders, I was seeing the Baratza Encore or the Graef CM 800 being recommended a lot.

Appreciate any thoughts.

How much do you want to scale up for and what do you want to spend on a grinder?

The Encore is a great grinder and I use mine almost daily. It will serve well at its price point and is good for single dosing. I don't recommend keeping beans in the hopper despite what it may look like, but I also don't really backflush or clean mine out and it has consistently produced good coffee.

If I want to make coffee for myself since I drink over the course of a couple of hours I will brew somewhere around 600g, which is enough for 3 or 4 small cups of coffee and I can share it with my folks if they want. Using a Chemex, I can scale up as well since the largest model can brew up to 10 cups with plenty of room to spare.

The downside to a Chemex is that the filter papers and the actual Chemex itself can be price prohibitive so you'd be looking at 100-130 for the Encore and another 50 or 60 for the Chemex and some filters. It makes fantastic coffee, though.

If you want something more modest, a Kalita Wave with its accompanying filters or a Hario v60-02 with any cone filters can brew the same amount of coffee. I've found that I have used my Wave 185 less and less over the years and favored the Chemex or the V60 more.

If "pour over" is not actually you doing the act of pouring over but just "something other than Aeropress", and you want to scale up I'd also recommend a french press since they are cheap, easy to replace, and can produce fantastic extractions. It's a little more involved to clean up but not by much.

Melitta cones are great because they are dirt cheap, the filters are widely available, and with some practice produce pretty good coffee. The extraction is a bit different because of the paper and the cone shape is clipped off at the bottom, but if you're enjoying the practice of it then I think your next step up would be a Hario V60, or my new favorite, the Origami. The medium size is the same size as the V60-02 and can brew the same amount.

Happy to describe any-all of those in more detail but basically "you do you and you can't go wrong, thumbs up on the Encore, just go get it."

Serendipitaet
Apr 19, 2009

aldantefax posted:

How much do you want to scale up for and what do you want to spend on a grinder?

The Encore is a great grinder and I use mine almost daily. It will serve well at its price point and is good for single dosing. I don't recommend keeping beans in the hopper despite what it may look like, but I also don't really backflush or clean mine out and it has consistently produced good coffee.

If I want to make coffee for myself since I drink over the course of a couple of hours I will brew somewhere around 600g, which is enough for 3 or 4 small cups of coffee and I can share it with my folks if they want. Using a Chemex, I can scale up as well since the largest model can brew up to 10 cups with plenty of room to spare.

The downside to a Chemex is that the filter papers and the actual Chemex itself can be price prohibitive so you'd be looking at 100-130 for the Encore and another 50 or 60 for the Chemex and some filters. It makes fantastic coffee, though.

If you want something more modest, a Kalita Wave with its accompanying filters or a Hario v60-02 with any cone filters can brew the same amount of coffee. I've found that I have used my Wave 185 less and less over the years and favored the Chemex or the V60 more.

If "pour over" is not actually you doing the act of pouring over but just "something other than Aeropress", and you want to scale up I'd also recommend a french press since they are cheap, easy to replace, and can produce fantastic extractions. It's a little more involved to clean up but not by much.

Melitta cones are great because they are dirt cheap, the filters are widely available, and with some practice produce pretty good coffee. The extraction is a bit different because of the paper and the cone shape is clipped off at the bottom, but if you're enjoying the practice of it then I think your next step up would be a Hario V60, or my new favorite, the Origami. The medium size is the same size as the V60-02 and can brew the same amount.

Happy to describe any-all of those in more detail but basically "you do you and you can't go wrong, thumbs up on the Encore, just go get it."

Hey, thanks for this super detailed answer. Also thanks for the super succinct answer above. 😊

I want to scale up from one person to two, rarely more. For a bigger group it’s not a big deal to make a second batch anyways, except if grinding by hand. 600g is about what I make with the Melitta on the weekend and that’s a good amount for me and my partner.

The OP mentions that the Chemex results in a cleaner / lighter cup due to the filter structure. I enjoy coffee from the AeroPress with a steel filter disc and french press, too, so perhaps that isn’t really what I’m looking for? The French press sludge is a bit much, but a little bit of suspended coffee solids works for me. How finicky to use is the V60 vs. a Kalita and do I really have to have a gooseneck kettle? The Origami looks very nice, too.

I’m not too budget sensitive but I don’t want to overspend on the grinder if I can get away with it because I am not going to be 100% consistent in the brewing step anyways, if that makes sense. Like, I am using a scale but usually I’m eyeballing the water temp.

hypnophant
Oct 19, 2012
A gooseneck kettle is nice-to-have for the v60 but not necessary at all. For french press, james hoffmann has a method where he doesn’t press the plunger and basically makes a large batch of cupping which might be a bit more to your taste. Check out his video on youtube and see if it’s something you would try out.

The encore is really the cheapest electric grinder worth spending your money on. Cheaper burr grinders exist but they’re all a mess, they’re inconsistent and they tend to produce so much static that they spread grounds all over your counter. The encore is durable and pleasant to use, and you can repair and even upgrade it to keep it in good shape for years and years

hypnophant fucked around with this message at 12:52 on Nov 9, 2020

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
As much as I love coffee poo poo and have bought ~$1000 on preparation techniques

I'm still using Hoffman's recipe in a 12 dollar stainless steel French press

Easy way to make 600ml of delicious coffee in the morning

And with my bellman Stovetop frother and a chocolate shaker the missus and I get to feel fancy every morning

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

Jestery posted:

As much as I love coffee poo poo

I start every working day with a coffee poo poo. I'm surprised I've not seen that aspect discussed much in this thread.

Content: what would be a reasonable entry-level electric grinder for espresso? What is the minimum I should expect to spend?

Gunder
May 22, 2003

Anjow posted:

I start every working day with a coffee poo poo. I'm surprised I've not seen that aspect discussed much in this thread.

Content: what would be a reasonable entry-level electric grinder for espresso? What is the minimum I should expect to spend?

No idea about dollars, but whatever the Baratza Sette 270 costs where you live is kinda the minimum for a decent espresso grinder. Also look into the Eureka Mignon Specialita.

hypnophant
Oct 19, 2012

Gunder posted:

No idea about dollars, but whatever the Baratza Sette 270 costs where you live is kinda the minimum for a decent espresso grinder. Also look into the Eureka Mignon Specialita.

Probably worth shouting out the niche zero as well

Gunder
May 22, 2003

hypnophant posted:

Probably worth shouting out the niche zero as well

Yeah, it’s substantially more expensive than the other two though. (£500 compared to £350). If you can stretch to the Niche, it’s the best you’ll get for the price. I just got mine a month or so ago, and I wish I’d just bought this when I first started.

RichterIX
Apr 11, 2003

Sorrowful be the heart

Serendipitaet posted:

Hey, thanks for this super detailed answer. Also thanks for the super succinct answer above. 😊

I want to scale up from one person to two, rarely more. For a bigger group it’s not a big deal to make a second batch anyways, except if grinding by hand. 600g is about what I make with the Melitta on the weekend and that’s a good amount for me and my partner.

The OP mentions that the Chemex results in a cleaner / lighter cup due to the filter structure. I enjoy coffee from the AeroPress with a steel filter disc and french press, too, so perhaps that isn’t really what I’m looking for? The French press sludge is a bit much, but a little bit of suspended coffee solids works for me. How finicky to use is the V60 vs. a Kalita and do I really have to have a gooseneck kettle? The Origami looks very nice, too.

I’m not too budget sensitive but I don’t want to overspend on the grinder if I can get away with it because I am not going to be 100% consistent in the brewing step anyways, if that makes sense. Like, I am using a scale but usually I’m eyeballing the water temp.

We've been talking about them a lot in here lately, but if you're interested in v60 but still want a thicker-bodied cup, try a cloth filter. It adds some cleanup and maintenance but I've gone from posting in here that I wouldn't use it every time I brew a v60 to it being the only thing I've used in the last two weeks. Still bright, but the oils that get through really make for a nicer cup.

aldantefax
Oct 10, 2007

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

Serendipitaet posted:

Just get the Encore and be done with it then, you'll know if you want a better grinder after a year or two. The v60 isn't particularly finicky but because it has one big hole instead of three small ones the rate of extraction is different. There are lots of methods which play around with the extraction.

https://imgur.com/a/szEWBqV

Size comparison and shape of the v60-02, Origami medium, and Kalita Wave. Big hole, faster drainage.

The reputation of the v60 has been kind of that it's finicky and will highlight your mistakes because of the above property. You can change around your extraction profile by using different filters. All three do have different filters but the Origami filters and v60 filters are interchangeable. Chemex filters can also be used.

A gooseneck is nice for pour control because it prevents channeling since it restricts how much water comes out at once, and the rate at which you're adding water vs the extraction is the main thing.

The key takeaway is how much oil do you want to get in the cup, and what tastes good. If you want a lot, french press using the break/clean method (Hoffman and others have many videos on this kind) and it produces a fine and sludge free cup. There's a little silt at the end but not much.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

aldantefax posted:

Just get the Encore and be done with it then, you'll know if you want a better grinder after a year or two. The v60 isn't particularly finicky but because it has one big hole instead of three small ones the rate of extraction is different. There are lots of methods which play around with the extraction.

This is really the big killer with the v60, sometimes you'll mess up 1 little factor, do everything else well, and you will still end up with a bad cup. The wave make up for a couple of factors and you'll end up with a decent cup of coffee.

I don't know if it's the wave filters I bought but mine have a really bad taste, and you have to thoroughly rinse them. That's been my biggest problem with the wave so far.

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

Gunder posted:

Yeah, it’s substantially more expensive than the other two though. (£500 compared to £350). If you can stretch to the Niche, it’s the best you’ll get for the price. I just got mine a month or so ago, and I wish I’d just bought this when I first started.

Thanks, I am in £ so that is particularly helpful.

Unless I am mistaken, I understand the Niche is a kickstarter thing so one could expect to wait a significant period to get one - that would put me off in itself. If I'm going to make an impulse purchase I need fast gratification.

Gunder
May 22, 2003

It took about a month for mine to arrive. Not a huge wait.

aldantefax
Oct 10, 2007

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

AnimeIsTrash posted:

This is really the big killer with the v60, sometimes you'll mess up 1 little factor, do everything else well, and you will still end up with a bad cup. The wave make up for a couple of factors and you'll end up with a decent cup of coffee.

I don't know if it's the wave filters I bought but mine have a really bad taste, and you have to thoroughly rinse them. That's been my biggest problem with the wave so far.

The learning curve on the V60 is "there is one" versus the Wave, which is pretty foolproof, but I think if I were to go back to it I'd take a drill to the holes and make them maybe 1-2mm larger. I haven't had a major issue with papery tastes because I double-wash all my filters (preheat brew vessel/carafe + preheat cup with same water off the kettle).

The only time I've had undrinkable cups out of pourover cones was due chiefly to a crappy set of beans, which actually was bad enough to make me just cancel a coffee subscription entirely because of a bunch of mediocre beans and then one that just didn't taste good at all. Since going to a subscription with my local roaster I have yet to have a truly awful cup.

Consistency is definitely a key point here though. If you have your ritual setup (not to be confused with Ritual, the SF-based roaster) then you should be able to brew and make adjustments and play around, since once you make a good cup, and you try to reproduce that, you can also experiment with making a bad cup, and then try to avoid that. Some factors are more harsh than others in terms of your flavor output, but it all depends on method, I think.

If you want a truly foolproof method, then I think you can't go wrong with french press break/clean. In Serendipitaet's case, you could brew enough for two with full immersion and then use the Melitta cone to filter out any sludge while retaining most, if not all of the body and get an exceptional cup.

If traveling with good coffee is a point of concern then a V60 or Wave both are pretty much indestructible unless you drive a truck over them. But, at home, I think I'll pick the Origami cone + Origami filters unless I'm getting familiar with a new batch of beans, in which case I'll experiment with the Chemex (most error tolerant pourover).

If you don't have the luxury of having a billion types of pourover devices I'd say if you want to get started then the v60 isn't something to be afraid of. However, it is different from the Wave and both have their pros and cons when it comes to preference and extraction.

The Postman
May 12, 2007

aldantefax posted:

If you want a truly foolproof method, then I think you can't go wrong with french press break/clean.

Even just having this as a backup is nice. I'm still struggling with my V60 consistency and if I'm getting especially discouraged it's nice to have a totally foolproof method at my disposal to bust out.

hypnophant
Oct 19, 2012

Anjow posted:

Thanks, I am in £ so that is particularly helpful.

Unless I am mistaken, I understand the Niche is a kickstarter thing so one could expect to wait a significant period to get one - that would put me off in itself. If I'm going to make an impulse purchase I need fast gratification.

It’s out of crowdfunding, but they’re still using indiegogo to take orders and shipping them out as production runs are completed. They’re doing this because it’s a new product with a lot of hype behind it and they don’t have any inventory on hand. It’s not a kickstarter product in the sense of having a year+ lead time and the vagaries of commercial production not yet figured out, it’s just that they can’t keep any in stock yet. I understand being impatient but, as a current sette owner, I’d preorder the niche and wait rather than buying a sette now.

Serendipitaet
Apr 19, 2009
Just ordered the Encore. I'm going to look into the french press method mentioned and report back, sounds like something I would like. Thanks for all the input everyone!

qutius
Apr 2, 2003
NO PARTIES
Who makes the best hazelnut syrup? Or just the best flavored syrups in general? I always see Torani in shops, but is there something better?

I am normally just pounding quad shot espressos but once in a while I want a goddamn iced hazelnut latte :sludgepal:

aldantefax
Oct 10, 2007

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

qutius posted:

Who makes the best hazelnut syrup? Or just the best flavored syrups in general? I always see Torani in shops, but is there something better?

I am normally just pounding quad shot espressos but once in a while I want a goddamn iced hazelnut latte :sludgepal:

Are you opposed to making your own? A lot of flavored syrups are quite easy to make and store for long periods of time, so you could always make some. That said, I have purchased fancy syrups from local places before during the holiday seasons and they tend to work well.

I don't know that anybody has done a qualitative hazelnut syrup shootout or what that might look like, but Torani and Monin are popular and widely in distribution. I guess Starbucks makes their own brand of syrup now if you're looking for that specific flavor profile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOE0S_qyVBU here's a video about making your own infused syrups, you could probably just make a jar of it and forget about it until you want that drink once every five months or whatnot.

qutius
Apr 2, 2003
NO PARTIES

aldantefax posted:

Are you opposed to making your own? A lot of flavored syrups are quite easy to make and store for long periods of time, so you could always make some. That said, I have purchased fancy syrups from local places before during the holiday seasons and they tend to work well.

I don't know that anybody has done a qualitative hazelnut syrup shootout or what that might look like, but Torani and Monin are popular and widely in distribution. I guess Starbucks makes their own brand of syrup now if you're looking for that specific flavor profile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOE0S_qyVBU here's a video about making your own infused syrups, you could probably just make a jar of it and forget about it until you want that drink once every five months or whatnot.

I had thought about making a batch up myself and maybe giving it out to a friend or two if it turns out. I live in hazelnut land, thank the gods, so not out of the question at all. Thanks for the link to get me going on that, appreciate it.

thrust fault
Nov 3, 2004
ok
Just wanted to drop a review for Portola Coffee Roasters.

I recently bought a Gaggia Classic and Sette 30 after enduring a lovely $25 drip machine for years. I started out with some beans from a local cafe in NYC and it was like night and day! The beans were $14 for 12oz which was a little exy but totally worth it.

I wanted to try some of the more highly rated beans I'd read about, so I got a bag of Ethiopia Ardi from Portola and, my god, the flavours. I couldn't believe how much flavour there was in every cup! And not just coffee, but florally sweetness and strawberries! Is this what all coffee is supposed to taste like? It was even more expensive at $18 for 12oz but again, I reckon it's worth it.

It took me a while to dial the Portola beans in though and I still don't think I've got it quite right. I used a scale and had about 9g of coffee in the basket, but I'm having a hard time getting the grind right. Either almost nothing comes out of the portafilter, or I get ~20g of espresso in ~14 seconds. Can't seem to find the sweet spot :/

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Coffee is a fruit so some lightly roasted single origins do taste like that. Personally I want my coffee to taste like "coffee" so I only do blends. In my case "coffee" is how you imagine coffee ice cream from Baskin Robbins tasted when you were a kid.

hypnophant
Oct 19, 2012

thrust fault posted:

It took me a while to dial the Portola beans in though and I still don't think I've got it quite right. I used a scale and had about 9g of coffee in the basket, but I'm having a hard time getting the grind right. Either almost nothing comes out of the portafilter, or I get ~20g of espresso in ~14 seconds. Can't seem to find the sweet spot :/

I’m not sure what the gaggia comes with, but if you have a double basket (14-18g), those are usually considered a bit more forgiving than singles. You can also buy precision baskets in a range of sizes from ims or vst, which do make a difference. Unfortunately the sette 30 is not going to make things easy for you, as although it’s sometimes marketed as an espresso grinder it doesn’t allow you to adjust fine enough to properly dial in your shots. You could trying splitting the difference; grind half your dose at the setting that chokes, half at the next setting up, and see if that works.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Bodum bistro burr grinder? There's a deal on it, but I dunno if it's actually any good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

LICK IT OFF, AND PUT IT BACK IN
Dinosaur Gum
I’ve got one for pour over, it’s ok I guess.