Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

I forgot that Lord K was still alive.

He did this routine with Leo when he was Taoisoich.

https://www.thejournal.ie/leo-varadkar-lord-kilclooney-typical-indian-3988745-May2018/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Skippy McPants posted:

It always sucks to remember that most other countries are just as racist as ours.

The way I've always put it is the US is a very racist country while also being one of the least racist countries. At least it was until Trump made racism great again. Now we're more on the level of the European countries...

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Thedonald.win time

For red controlled states, audit can be done even well into 2021 after Trump is back to WH. For blue controlled states, there won't be audit. They won't allowed it. The only way is to link them to criminal activities in those red states. Take for example, Nancy of commiefornia and Clinton of NY if successfully we proof that Dominion involvement, we can begin house cleaning those blue states. Simply elections won't save those states as too many sheep followers that vote blue even it means jumping of the cliff. We need to chop those head of snakes off. The rest of the bodies will die off. We also need to nullify that 230, big tech need to go down like gawker.

Is the Gul Dukat?

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Thedonald.win time

You can tell which users are American and which aren't. Grammar mistakes no American would ever make.

EDIT: The one quoted just above me is a prime example.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Gort posted:

You'd think it'd be more important that he's a current member of the British House of Lords and will be until he dies than him being a former Member of Parliament...

Anyway, I went looking for a picture of this guy:

Edit: Oh my god

Lord Temporal... Some kind of Time Lord?

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013
Looks like he belongs to House Harkonen.

Antillie
Mar 14, 2015

Medullah posted:

Dude me too. I am unabashedly obsessed with this story.

Edit - Hahahah yesss it's already dropped

Edit 2 -

This is amazing.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

The Question IRL posted:

I forgot that Lord K was still alive.

He did this routine with Leo when he was Taoisoich.

https://www.thejournal.ie/leo-varadkar-lord-kilclooney-typical-indian-3988745-May2018/

Yeah I knew this guy was familiar. Ulster Unionist politicians are the most racist bigoted group of troglodytes on the planet, including ISIS and the KKK. pure scum

Kale
May 14, 2010

MRLOLAST posted:

Looks like he belongs to House Harkonen.

Looks like if he were American he'd be a generic Republican so yeah

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Lord Temporal... Some kind of Time Lord?

The Lords Temporal are generally life peers who sit in the House of Lords until they die, but their position doesn't get passed to their offspring (although their title might).

This is opposed to the Lords Spiritual who are Bishops and the like and the position just moves between whoever is the current Bishop of wherever.

We have a normal functioning democracy.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

Antillie posted:

This is amazing.

What is amazing about supporting a business with ties to a fascist, racist, party? No matter how you spin it they got a call asking if Trump World could host an event there and they said yes. They should have said no, so gently caress them.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

https://twitter.com/carlquintanilla/status/1325806670275080192

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Boris Galerkin posted:

What is amazing about supporting a business with ties to a fascist, racist, party? No matter how you spin it they got a call asking if Trump World could host an event there and they said yes. They should have said no, so gently caress them.

I'm sure they are but come on, any small business that gets a request like that is going to jump on it.

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

Boris Galerkin posted:

Well, if they declined, we wouldn't have that conference to laugh at. Sure, I wouldn't support their business for reason you mentioned, but I think they actually did them disservice when they agreed to host them.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

The Question IRL posted:

It took me a bit of Googleing to find out that this post was an (excellent) reference to the Chris Farley film "Black Sheep."

Only because US Politics is so cracked that I couldn't discount it as being obviously fiction before.

I was hoping someone would get it :smugdog:

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

Gort posted:

You'd think it'd be more important that he's a current member of the British House of Lords and will be until he dies than him being a former Member of Parliament...

He looks like if Neil Tennant died and was left rotting in a swamp for a few days.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord

HD DAD posted:

He looks like if Neil Tennant died and was left rotting in a swamp for a few days.
What has Neil Tennant done to deserve this comparison? It's a sin.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Just when you thought the Four Season Landscaping thing was too much:

https://twitter.com/MattFriedmanNJ/status/1325810828180918272

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

canepazzo posted:

Dude was probably just hanging out at the sex shop next door and Rudy gave him a story to tell

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013
I thought Rudy was the sex offender when I first read the headline.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

canepazzo posted:

you know as funny as this headline is it's a bit unfair, him being an ex-con has nothing to do with his inherent trustworthiness and as shocking as it is on paper there's ways to be on that list that don't inherently mean anything ba-

quote:

Brooks was incarcerated in the 1990s on charges of sexual assault, lewdness and endangering the welfare of a minor for exposing himself to two girls ages 7 and 11, according to news accounts.

Oh Rudy!!!!

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp
Hahahahahaha the running joke that just won't stop you could not make this poo poo up if your life depended on it

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

canepazzo posted:

It never ends

https://twitter.com/ConnorSouthard/status/1325628957975195648?s=19

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug

HD DAD posted:

Evil zombie cousin of Stephen Fry

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

canepazzo posted:

When I saw the headline, I assumed it was going to be the guy that spoke 2nd after Rudy; the short white lawyer. Every single thing about that man screamed "Actually, I think you'll find it's called ephebophilia."

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!

Gort posted:

He looks like a scary mask you'd find at a seasonal Halloween store.

User Error
Aug 31, 2006

Medullah posted:

Dude me too. I am unabashedly obsessed with this story.

Edit - Hahahah yesss it's already dropped

Edit 2 -

gently caress yeah I have never been more excited for an online purchase to come in

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://mobile.twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/1325631046138859520

Haha he was goatsed too. Keep it up everyone.

frytechnician
Jan 8, 2004

Happy to see me?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Its funny that the campaign somehow thinks that changing the phone number and then posting it publicly will stop the pranks.

I mean, I guess that's all you can do and hope people burn themselves out and eventually stop learning the new ones. But c'mon.

Then again the fact that a Presidential Campaign is refusing to concede a lost election based on them hoping a million people will call in legitimate evidence of voter fraud is absurd enough that I guess I need to stop trying to make sense of it.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Vichan posted:

You can tell which users are American and which aren't. Grammar mistakes no American would ever make.

EDIT: The one quoted just above me is a prime example.

Plenty of Americans can't write a coherent sentence either. It's not indicative of english as a second language.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
cant wait for my Ken Bone t-shirt and my left shark hat

Jaster
Nov 15, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

I mean, I guess that's all you can do and hope people burn themselves out and eventually stop learning the new ones. But c'mon.

They've got a hard deadline. Joe Biden officially becomes President in 2 months and they probably have way less time than that to put a convincing case together. If they don't have some hard evidence to produce this week they're going to lose anything resembling momentum on this issue as the entire media, right-wing included, shift their attention over to Biden.

They don't have the time or bandwidth to "burn out" this particular problem. TikTok teens win again.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME

fool of sound posted:

Plenty of Americans can't write a coherent sentence either. It's not indicative of english as a second language.

It's not about coherence. It's about the types of mistakes made.

As a native Dutch speaker there are plenty of little tells that tell me when someone has Dutch as their first language simply because of the way they write English. Unless said person is extremely fluent.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
Maybe in Trump's frazzled brain he thinks Biden can't be made president if there is on-going litigation. That one hack that lets you be president forever.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jaster posted:

They've got a hard deadline. Joe Biden officially becomes President in 2 months and they probably have way less time than that to put a convincing case together. If they don't have some hard evidence to produce this week they're going to lose anything resembling momentum on this issue as the entire media, right-wing included, shift their attention over to Biden.

They don't have the time or bandwidth to "burn out" this particular problem. TikTok teens win again.

Oh for sure. I think they basically killed their case this weekend when liberal media like Fox News was like "Can you give us evidence" and they said "no." Graham and Cruz are savvier so they threw out those "6 dead people" things yesterday but if the campaign doesn't produce real spinable evidence today/tomorrow it becomes a pretty transparent joke.

Still, I question if they really think this is effective or if its just spitefully burning down the whole system on the way out the door. Because I expect Trump to be screaming voter fraud all the way to January 20th and beyond.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Vichan posted:

It's not about coherence. It's about the types of mistakes made.

As a native Dutch speaker there are plenty of little tells that tell me when someone has Dutch as their first language simply because of the way they write English. Unless said person is extremely fluent.

After working with Germans for years I can catch little things here and there in writing that are a “tell”, like adding plurals to words that would have plurals added in German, but not in English. “Shrimp/shrimps” is a big one I’ve caught and I think it’s because of “prawn/prawns” making sense. Thanks to English’s dumb-poo poo borrowing of words from random languages you have to basically speak it for life or be really, really fluent as a second language to catch on.

Ultimately it doesn’t matter as the point is always made (and I genuinely appreciate their taking the onus upon themselves to speak English rather than suffer through my utterly embarrassing and poo poo German), I just think it’s kind of cute sometimes. :kimchi:

Jaster
Nov 15, 2007

Flayer posted:

Maybe in Trump's frazzled brain he thinks Biden can't be made president if there is on-going litigation. That one hack that lets you be president forever.

Can't transition power if the election is under audit! Everybody says that.

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
Changing the number of the tip line will just encourage more pranksters, IMO.

People crave assurance that their pranks are working, and changing the number gives them that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

fool of sound posted:

No, I think he means the nature of the errors, not the fact or number of them.