Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012

quote:

To: VanShuyten
Looks like FR is turning into an all the Biden news fit to print. If this continues I’ll soon drop off

4 posted on 11/7/2020, 6:35:35 PM by wiseprince
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: rustyweiss74
You know what I find interesting,

I read where New York City is bursting with Joy and celebrating their alleged WIN.

And I have read or heard about : NO OTHER CITY OR STATE OR BAR HAVE BEEN REPORTED AS CELEBRATING.

I’m sure it’s just because I’m not paying attention.

30 posted on 11/7/2020, 7:00:50 PM by Maris Crane (.)

quote:

To: Chickensoup
Well it is working. The level of hate I feel today is palatable. My anger is visceral. We are two separate people. We are no longer one Nation Under God. I not only hate Biteme and the Ho, but Those who voted for him. That bothers me since I have family who voted for that POS. I worry about where we are headed.
48 posted on 11/7/2020, 7:15:13 PM by OldGoatCPO (No Caitiff Choir of Angles will sing for me)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 32 | View Replies]

quote:

We were all saying this was for all the marbles. The ‘Rats knew it. If Trump was re-elected they were all toast, and Biden was a dead man walking in so many ways. Others have even worse coming to them. To survive, they have to ‘win’ this and pull out all the stops. Cheat like crazy and cover it up after, when they hold power. This is a coup in progress.

Let the President have his day in court, but if nothing comes of it, there are a crapload of people that need to be held accountable for their crimes against the Constitution. The Civil War is on and the first battle is the battle of the courts to see if they will uphold the Constitution.

We know the ‘Rats cheated, and cheated everywhere. Maybe they figured that if they cheated everywhere then it wouldn’t matter if they got caught in some places because they would still ‘win’ in enough others. But that’s not how it works.

There is an ongoing rebellion. The President needs to state that clearly. The radicals have threatened us just for supporting the duly elected President. They have made a list of his supporters and intend to ‘deal with them’. They have declared war on us. They have declared war on half the country. They have threatened judges, politicians, lawyers , businessmen and the common people, just because we disagree. And the Constitution that protects our right to disagree means nothing to them. They are by the very definition, traitors. They deserve to be treated as such.

The Democrat Party should have been banned THE LAST TIME they tried to destroy the country. Let’s not make that mistake again.

The media is (largely) complicit. The social media as well. They have forfeited any protections due to the Constitution, as they are in rebellion against it. The foreign countries involved in supporting and perpetrating this mess have engaged in acts of war against the United States. They will need to be held accountable as well.

72 posted on 11/7/2020, 7:30:36 PM by calenel (Tree of Liberty is thirsty.)
I unironically agree with this

quote:

To: LS; SamuraiScot
It won’t happen.

Even I could write those ads.

Also, wherever 40 Republicans are gathered, there are at least 10 cowards and 10 traitors interested only in their short term fate, or advantage.

142 posted on 11/7/2020, 8:25:53 PM by Mariner (War Criminal #18)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 92 | View Replies]

quote:

I had to talk two people of the ledge today. Please, if you have a family member or friend, particularly one older and only exposed to Fox news, PLEASE tell them they are hearing nothing but lies. My sister had only heard “There is no evidence” for fraud. A friend didn’t know anything was being done. I gave them Bannon’s Warroom links, hopefully they can get through it.

I never give links to video or podcasts, but so much is happening so fast I couldn’t give the complete synopsis even in phone calls.

Please take care of your uninformed loved ones who are clearly devastated if this is all they have heard. My sister even thought the CNN etc. network calls for Biden were conclusive. Don’t let them go to bed alone and in despair.

122 posted on 11/7/2020, 6:21:08 PM by F450-V10
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 50 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Tellurian
FU - ITS NOT ABOUT BEING CALM ITS ABOUT PROTECTING OUR COUNTRY AND THE WORLD.

PERHAPS YOU DONT CARE WHAT IS AT STAKE

I WILL NOT BE CALM THIS IS WHY AND HOW THEY STOLE IT

70 posted on 11/7/2020, 5:20:53 PM by sasafras (WHEN YOU USE PAYPAL YOU GIVE MONEY TO GEORGE SOROS - TAKE A STAND AND CLOSE YOUR PP ACCOUNT)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 57 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Pollard
"cash and barter and work under the table if possible"
I would not be surprised if cash was outlawed. I recommend bartering, with prices expressed in ounces of metals (because the value of the dollar will probably become much less stable).

In fact, this could be a big reason to stock up on physical metals now.

38 posted on 11/7/2020, 5:11:24 PM by The Duke (President Trump = America's Last, Best Chance)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

quote:

To: rfp1234
I am done voting. No use voting for never trumper scum. I will never go back to voting for the least of the worst. Cowards who actually believe we care to waste or time on them.

Done

43 posted on 11/7/2020, 5:16:18 PM by dforest (RATS are criminals and frauds. Hide anything that belongs to you. They will steal it.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

quote:

You know what I find interesting,

I read where New York City is bursting with Joy and celebrating their alleged WIN.

And I have read or heard about : NO OTHER CITY OR STATE OR BAR HAVE BEEN REPORTED AS CELEBRATING.

I’m sure it’s just because I’m not paying attention.

30 posted on 11/7/2020, 7:00:50 PM by Maris Crane (.)

I was actually wondering whether Fox was covering the massive spontaneous dance parties springing up in every city of the country. I've watched intermittently today and haven't seen it. In the lead up to Biden and Harris' speeches they were only showing the empty podium.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

kik2dagroin posted:

Just imagine freepers yelling at their spouses "Get me a line to the President!"

Im amused at the idea of these rigged voting machines only able to fix it by a specific number of predetermined votes and if they guess the number wrong well shucks.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Zwabu posted:

I was actually wondering whether Fox was covering the massive spontaneous dance parties springing up in every city of the country. I've watched intermittently today and haven't seen it. In the lead up to Biden and Harris' speeches they were only showing the empty podium.

There has been at least one "WOOOOOOOO" coming from outside every 20 minutes all day and I know it's a different person each time. I wonder what chud town that freeper lives in where it's not like that

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Zwabu posted:

A 3-block dance party with fireworks sprang up around the George Floyd Community Center today. People dancing and shouting and shooting off fireworks.

Beef Stew
Dec 27, 2009

Zwabu posted:

I saw them complaining about the smell of weed in the crowds around the white house and complaining that no dems were scolding the "superspreader events happening in cities around the county."

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

quote:

Please, if you have a family member or friend, particularly one older and only exposed to Fox news, PLEASE tell them they are hearing nothing but lies.
They got there eventually. Monumental day.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Re:freep and crying

https://twitter.com/BenKissel/status/1325241069311651846?s=20

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
People lit fireworks and a large socially distanced camp chair event happened in my neighborhood last night in Texas.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Netanyahu congratulates Biden/barf

I thought we were friends, Bibi!

quote:

Outcome of election is still very much contested. So STFU, Bibi.

1 posted on 11/08/2020 12:03:45 AM PST by Eleutheria5
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: Eleutheria5

Effing ingrate. No US President has EVER beeon a better friend to Israel. And this buttplug can’t wait to slide the knife in Trump’s ribs.

Lowlife move.

4 posted on 11/08/2020 12:07:14 AM PST by DesertRhino (Dog is man's best friend, and moslems hate dogs. Add that up. ....)

Oh Noes!

quote:

The anti Semites won, say goodbye to the Jerusalem embassy.

5 posted on 11/08/2020 12:07:52 AM PST by Midwesterner53

quote:

To: Midwesterner53

You mean the Jewish anti Semites.

70% voted Biden

10 posted on 11/08/2020 12:21:02 AM PST by wardaddy (I applaud Jim Robinson for his comments on the Southern Monuments decision ...thank you run the tra)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

He knows or should know the United States Constitution. Why he came out this early is really a puzzle. He’s always seem to be a thoughtful leader in that he doesn’t seem to act hastily.

9 posted on 11/08/2020 12:19:11 AM PST by LibertyWoman ( TRUMP 2020, because...(see bumper sticker for the ending))

quote:

WTF? After Trump saved his rear end! This won’t age well.

12 posted on 11/08/2020 12:21:40 AM PST by Tommy Revolts

quote:

To: Tommy Revolts

WTF? After Trump saved his rear end! This won’t age well.

Trump saved Bibi's fat rear end multiple times.

All Netanyahu had to do was say nothing. What a schmuck.

21 posted on 11/08/2020 12:39:44 AM PST by Right_in_Virginia
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

quote:

To: wardaddy

BiBi sold out a few years ago He kissed Putin’s ring and in exchange Putin has let him attack or strike certain Iranian/Syrian targets he’s a trojan-house kleptocracy crat now nothing more or less.

17 posted on 11/08/2020 12:29:21 AM PST by StoneWall Brigade (Live Free or Die)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

To: DesertRhino

Gee Bibi so quick to toss President Trump in favor of a lowlife Anti Semite!

24 posted on 11/08/2020 12:43:36 AM PST by lone star annie
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: StolarStorm

He should look to Yahweh for the needs against the enemies of the land not in man God has vowed to never forsaken the Jewish nation. needless to say BiBi shall face judgment ten fold for this lil stunt.

28 posted on 11/08/2020 12:55:21 AM PST by StoneWall Brigade (Live Free or Die)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies]

:stare:

quote:

Apparently the world has forgotten who Americans really are. If we have to bring the world down to nothing to win our freedom we will.

29 posted on 11/08/2020 12:56:54 AM PST by wildcard_redneck (COVID lockdowns are the EstablishmentÂ’s attack on the middle class and our Republic)

quote:

To: StoneWall Brigade

Israel funded the wrong side in Syria for the most part

Sadly

It was enemy of Hezbollah/Iran is my pal

37 posted on 11/08/2020 1:07:31 AM PST by wardaddy (I applaud Jim Robinson for his comments on the Southern Monuments decision ...thank you run the tra)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

Kushner! :argh:

quote:

To: 9YearLurker

Of course Kushner he’s been a plague upon the Trump administration since day 1 He’s been paling around with George Soros, Bill Gates you name it.

41 posted on 11/08/2020 1:17:10 AM PST by StoneWall Brigade (Live Free or Die)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 39 | View Replies]

quote:

To: StoneWall Brigade

Yep. Rupert Murdoch was his “mentor” whom he was speaking to on the phone every day.

Looked to me like Kushner was Trump’s handler—and still looks that way now.

44 posted on 11/08/2020 1:39:08 AM PST by 9YearLurker
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 41 | View Replies]

quote:

..any world leader or government who does this before certification is guilty of interference in America's election process.

Turning on Trump before the election is resolved is unforgivable IMO...

45 posted on 11/08/2020 1:42:52 AM PST by WalterSkinner (In Memory of My Father, WWII Vet 2007 , and Mom, the Best Mother Ever 2019)

quote:

He should have been diplomatic. This really is bad optics to the most passionate non jewish supporters of Israel. Very disappointing. Good luck if Jomentia steals the U.S election Israel. Enjoy being under the bus

58 posted on 11/08/2020 2:34:25 AM PST by Long Jon No Silver

quote:

Looking forward to thier demise now

77 posted on 11/08/2020 4:09:56 AM PST by ronnie raygun ( Massive mistakes are made by arrogant fools; massive evils are committed by evil people.")

quote:

Judas!

79 posted on 11/08/2020 5:28:32 AM PST by EliRoom8

quote:

To: SaveFerris

..Netanyahu licking the hand of the sock puppet of the spirit of Antichrist. I never would have guessed it from him.

And the election has not even been certified for heaven sakes!

The time of Jacob's Trouble will weed out all but that believing remnant--and it's soon IMHO...

80 posted on 11/08/2020 6:20:40 AM PST by WalterSkinner (In Memory of My Father, WWII Vet 2007 , and Mom, the Best Mother Ever 2019)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 47 | View Replies]

Watching Freeper's bewilderment that Bibi would knife them the instant they stopped being useful to him has been wonderful. :allears:

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

Jagged Jim posted:

Watching Freeper's bewilderment that Bibi would knife them the instant they stopped being useful to him has been wonderful. :allears:

drat now I'm partial to Freep: You mean the Jewish anti Semites

I'll bet even Bibi is like "that Donald Trump guy is a real douchebag and I am glad I don't have to deal with him in the near future" like everyone else.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Netanyahu is also a corrupt prick; it doesn't surprise me that he sucked up to Trump but dropped him as soon as he lost.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Knife in the back aka a bog standard "Congrats on the win also thanks Trump for what you did" lol these people

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Jagged Jim posted:

Netanyahu congratulates Biden/barf

Holy poo poo! Thinking Netanyahu of all people has loyalty to anyone but himself is fukkin:lol: of the highest caliber.

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer
Rebookmarked this thread after being unable to read it for 4 years. How I've missed it...

But seeing these same idiots say the exact same poo poo after 8 years of "we are now at war" under Obama is just so pathetic. You have to suspect that almost all of them have no families left.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

quote:

To: CassieL
I will never understand why President Trump has been so vilified.

Nor I. It defies all analysis. When I ask anti-Trumpers they say 'he's a liar' (of course no politician ever lied before. And when asked for examples they can provide none.) or he's amoral (yes, he is twice divorced but look at his family versus Biden's or Obama's.... ) or he is a racist (ignoring those photos with Sharpton and Jackson from back in the day, and awards from the NAACP)... But, but, but he said that horrible thing about women. Yes he SAID it, he didn't do it as Clinton did, and Biden does. It is simply confounding the level of hatred directed at President Trump..

24 posted on 11/8/2020, 3:08:54 PM by Rummyfan (In any war between the civilized man and the savage, support the civilized man. Support Israel.d)

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

kik2dagroin posted:

drat now I'm partial to Freep: You mean the Jewish anti Semites

I'll bet even Bibi is like "that Donald Trump guy is a real douchebag and I am glad I don't have to deal with him in the near future" like everyone else.

“The self-hating jew” is a longstanding anti-semitic thing. It’s one of the perks of being perhaps the most model minority. WASPs expect us to sagely nod along and support whatever lovely worldview they’re espousing and if we don’t, it’s because we’re the ones that really hate the jews. We’re the bad kind of jew.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Sarcastr0 posted:

Nor I. It defies all analysis. When I ask anti-Trumpers they say 'he's a liar' (of course no politician ever lied before. And when asked for examples they can provide none.) or he's amoral (yes, he is twice divorced but look at his family versus Biden's or Obama's.... ) or he is a racist (ignoring those photos with Sharpton and Jackson from back in the day, and awards from the NAACP)... But, but, but he said that horrible thing about women. Yes he SAID it, he didn't do it as Clinton did, and Biden does. It is simply confounding the level of hatred directed at President Trump..

24 posted on 11/8/2020, 3:08:54 PM by Rummyfan (In any war between the civilized man and the savage, support the civilized man. Support Israel.d)

wow

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

It’s kind of breathtaking in its grandiosity, reminiscent of their messiah himself

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"they can't name a SINGLE lie! and no, you can't PROVE that was a lie, or that, or that, that one he was joking, being sarcastic, out of context. look if you just accept that he's never lied we can move on to your irrational hatred."

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

he has never lied, also bragging about grabbing women by the pussy is fine because he was just lying, you see

George W. Bush congratulates Joe Biden and tells Trump that he must concede because the election 'was fundamentally fair and its outcome is clear"

:getin:

quote:

To: Meatspace
Man I regret voting for this moron.

3 posted on 11/8/2020, 12:48:46 PM by broken_clock (Go Trump!)

quote:

Says Jorge Bush, the champion of New World Odor.

6 posted on 11/8/2020, 12:50:17 PM by Old Yeller (Life is tough, but at least it's short.)

quote:

So happy I never voted for this stiff

9 posted on 11/8/2020, 12:50:36 PM by JonPreston (The Delphi method is a thing)

quote:

Weenie. Always was one. Still is.

10 posted on 11/8/2020, 12:50:53 PM by From The Deer Stand

quote:

To: broken_clock
Nah, we had no choice at the time, plus we all didn’t realize the depth of the treason in the Deep State. Dubya was a moron, but he at least talked a good conservative game. None of us knew at the time that it was all a big con. It took Trump to expose that and now we know. The tough part is to figure out where to go from here, because the Republicans are right back to form playing Little Brother to the Dems.

14 posted on 11/8/2020, 12:52:15 PM by usafa92 (Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

I don’t recall him conceding when the networks called it for Al Gore on Election Day.

15 posted on 11/8/2020, 12:52:16 PM by NJRighty ("It's sick out there and getting sicker" - Bob Grant)
lol

quote:

Eight years of that bastard, and there was even an entire thread on this forum devoted to the worship of him.

19 posted on 11/8/2020, 12:52:48 PM by Mr Ramsbotham ("God is a spirit, and man His means of walking on the earth.")

quote:

Dubya is a TRAITOR!!!

23 posted on 11/8/2020, 12:53:13 PM by Jim W N (MAGA by restoring the Gospel of the Grace of Christ and our Free Constitutional Republic!)

quote:

To: broken_clock
Man I regret voting for this moron.
I voted for him because he wasn't Al Gore and John Kerry, before I had the sense to realize that he was.

26 posted on 11/8/2020, 12:53:50 PM by Mr Ramsbotham ("God is a spirit, and man His means of walking on the earth.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

:beck:

quote:

To: Old Yeller
Osama bin Laden’s protector, and obama killed the fake one in Pakistan, while the real one lives in Iran- and was the reason for the huge payoff of CASH in billions to Iran by obamaumao.

This is the subject of a whistleblower (deep dug in).

So, naturally, none of the Bushes want this exposed by a dogged housecleaner, our President.

27 posted on 11/8/2020, 12:53:52 PM by John S Mosby (Sic Semper Tyrannis)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

Trump’s accomplishments while in office make Bush look really bad.

28 posted on 11/8/2020, 12:54:04 PM by ryderann
huh this is actually correct

quote:

To: Mr. N. Wolfe
I got news for you Dumbya, Trumpism is here to stay, it was not repudiated. Your Globalist War-Mongering crap is what was thoroughly repudiated.

36 posted on 11/8/2020, 12:56:42 PM by dfwgator (Endut! Hoch Hech!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies]
dfwgator registered in 1999 so you know he was 100% on board with all of Bush's wars

quote:

To: MinorityRepublican
He will be exposed, along with JEB! with what is coming.

See:daddy Bush funeral, and the messages passed to them at tha t event in Washington Cathedral.

No going back to the uniparty— is the point of all this. America for Americans, First.

Bush would have been a one termer were it not for the utter failure of the clintons-— resulting in 9/11.

43 posted on 11/8/2020, 12:59:24 PM by John S Mosby (Sic Semper Tyrannis)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]
Bush is literally a traitor and a criminal who was working to destroy America from within for his entire presidency, but 9/11 was still Bill Clinton's fault somehow

quote:

I regret supporting this idiot ever since he called us racists and was pushing amnesty c2006. I got it to shouting matches in public places with liberal friends of mine over Bush. What a waste of a family. Shame. He of all people should have some understanding.

65 posted on 11/8/2020, 1:07:39 PM by PghBaldy (12/14 - 930am -rampage begins... 12/15 - 1030am - Obama's advance team scouts photo-op locations.)
:qq: I alienated my friends and family for you Mr Bush, how could you do this to me

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

Sarcastr0 posted:

I don't hold Obama or Biden in high esteem and count a divorce as a strike against someone's character. However, comparing Trump's family life to Biden's or Obama and seeing it as better requires some hosed up optics. Not surprised it was written by someone called Rummyfan.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
"Ok so lying is bad but they all do it" is the most limp dick defense I've ever heard

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

If there were ever a damning indictment of Biden... lol, talk about everyone thinking something is bad for totally opposing reasons.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Calling Bush a con compared to Trump, lmao. He fuckin sucked but if there's one thing the Bush admin managed it was being conservative true believers. The man unironically believed he talked to God.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012

The Coming Purge if Trump Loses

quote:

To: MtnClimber
Biden’s America will be
like Chicago’s Cabrini-Green,
also known as,
“Little Hell”.
by Chuck Ness
November 8, 2020

What I am telling you is not hyperbole, and it’s not scare mongering. It is a fact. If Biden accomplishes even half of what he is promising to do, we can expect the future of America to be lost. You can look at Venezuela today, because that is what pure Socialism creates. The only winners are those in control, and the richest of the rich.

All you need to do is look at the policies implemented by Hugo Chavez after he stole the election in Venezuela. In the 1980’s, it was the most advanced, productive country in South America. Within a few years of power, Chavez’s policies turned it into a basket case. Everything Chavez did in Venezuela, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris promise, and then some, for the citizens in the United States. The first thing Chavez did was increase the number of judges on the High Court so his changes were constitutional. From there, everything went down hill for the citizens.

Mind you, if we do not stop the theft of this election, everything you ever hoped for and dreamed of will vanish. Don’t complain though, because your right to seek redress from the government will have vanished. As we all know, they are even in the process of stealing US Senate seats. Once they do, like Chavez, Biden and the Democrats will increase the number of SC Justices from 9 to 12. Thus they will have a seven to five majority rule. Then you can kiss your constitutional rights goodbye. Just as it happened in Venezuela.

Along with increasing the number of Judges on the SC, Biden and the Democrats will also create two new states out of Washington DC, and Puerto Rico. This would increase their number of Senators by four. Say good by to ever seeing another pro-life, pro-2nd Amendment, God fearing, Constitutionalist judge appointed to the US Supreme Court. Not to mention the thousands of activist Judges they would appoint to the lower courts system. America, as we know it today, will cease to exist.

Gone will be your 1st Amendment right to express your opinions, because when you say anything they dislike, it will be considered hate speech. just look at how they have already done so on College campuses, and Social Media.

Gone will be your Religious freedom, to assemble. Don’t believe me? All they need to do is claim another pandemic and shut us down. Look what Democrat Governors have done to the right to religious assembly in their States. Oh, and be ready for the US Supreme Court to rule that many things in the Bible are hate speech. Christ’s people will be persecuted. Pastors around the country will be locked up for violating hate speech laws if they fail to pay the exuberant fines. Which in turn will wipe out their financial ability to even stay open.

Gone will be your 2nd Amendment right to own weapons. Once the High Court removes your right to bear arms, they will confiscate all weapons. Those who fail to comply will be arrested, or shot for resisting. You know the Democrats have had an eye on the 2nd Amendment for years. Well, they win, we lose. Simple, no more needs to be said on it.

Gone will be any border security. The Wall Trump has been building? It will come down, and what doors there are, will be opened for anyone who so desires to come in. Oh, and we will pay for everything the illegals coming in need for survival. This mass migration will decimate our ability to ever vote Democrats out of office. Can you say California? What you witnessed in this election, will be the norm. Every individual in the US will recieve a ballot to vote regardless of who they are. Game OVER for fair elections.

The Green New Deal (GND) will be implemented. Even if they cannot get enough Democrats to go along, they will just do a presidential executive order and with the High Court stacked, they will make the GND the law of the land by Judicial decision. The GND will cost over 100 trillion dollars. It would devestate the economy and plunge the country into a depression that will make the Great depression seem like Utopia. Hear are some things that will happen.
The elimination of all fossil fuel and nuclear energy production. This alone will wipe out 90% of a energy needed to run the country. Another nail in America’s coffin.

Eliminate 99 percent of cars. Well, after they eliminate all fossil fuel production you won’t have anything to run those cars on anyway. It will also eliminate planes, transportation trucks, Ships, Boats,

GND calls for the destruction of every building in the United States, and then rebuild new more envoronmemntally friendly ones. I repeat, “every building in America.” That includes every home, factory, and apartment building must be torn down and rebuilt. Another Game ending idea.

Replace air travel with public rail transportation. Good luck On this one Hawaii.

A government-guaranteed job for everyone with full benefits. What jobs? All factories will be eliminated by the destruction of fossil fuels. That worked real well for the Soviet Union didn’t it? In China, they just create viruses to kill off huge populations to they can be assured people have jobs.

Free education for life. No, free forced indoctrination for life.

Free money. Just think on this one for a moment. Nothing needs to be added.

GND will ban the production and consumption of all meat. Better keep an eye on your pet. Your neighbors are going to be hungry. Pets in Argentina are no where to be found. because they already ate them.

The GND promises that the government will provide housing for everyone. Remember, they are going to tear down the house you now own and live in, so you will be forced into Government housing that is built to their environmental standards. Does anyone remember Cabrini Green?

Things are not looking good, but I am keeping the faith that Trump has his people on top of things, and what Satan’s minions meant for evil, God will turn into a blessing for us. However, if we lose this, then it means that GOD has passed judgement upon the United States.

6 posted on 11/9/2020, 5:02:05 AM by chopperk (L)

quote:

To: MtnClimber
Listen. If Trump is destroyed, that is a Red Line. They come for us next. No point in waiting for them to bring the pain.

7 posted on 11/9/2020, 5:03:12 AM by Lazamataz ("We beat the Soviet Union, then we became them." - 2005, my quote. I never knew how prescient I was.)

quote:

To: Lazamataz
We've all seen the memes about, "Our founders would have been shooting by now", and they apparently don't mean much in modern conservatism.
So I guess I'm not a modern conservative because I have long stated we have lost the will to kill.

As a born again Christian I haver battled for years for clear understanding of that.

I've concluded that, if all my sins are forgiven, past and future (and they are or Christ is of none effect), then if I willfully kill an enemy ... and it turns out to be a sin ... it is forgiven,

I can't indiscriminately go out and sit on a lazy susan with a machine gun (well ... maybe in DC), but I think I can kill an enemy out to kill me.

I think the problem for Christians today is to determine, what exactly IS your death in America ?

Is it your heart stops beating and you go home ... or could it also mean the elimination of those elements in our DNA that provides our sense of God given rights and freedoms ?

I sincerely pray for Christians to seriously consider the command to go onward, Christian soldiers

16 posted on 11/9/2020, 5:46:00 AM by knarf
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Freep's Biden sounds way cooler than real Joe Biden.

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

Finnankainen posted:

You can look at Venezuela today, because that is what pure Socialism creates. The only winners are those in control, and the richest of the rich.

He's describing something so unlike our current system I can't even comprehend it.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006
Dale Reed has come back from the dead for the sole purpose of

Tony Phillips fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Nov 9, 2020

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
They're all such dramatic little babies, I just don't understand it. Reality doesn't even penetrate their worldview.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
They've been spending four years distorting reality to make Trump look like a strong, smart, eloquent speaker, and a brilliant political strategist. Reality and Freepland are not exactly on a one to one basis here.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

HUD Secretary Ben Carson Tests Positive for Coronavirus

quote:

To: BeauBo
Still no Commie-Rats getting COVID. Every bit as suspect as a Philadelphia election.

2 posted on 11/9/2020, 1:34:47 PM by RatRipper ( Democrats and socialists are vile liars, thieves and murderers - enemies of good and America.)
:thunkin:

quote:

He can prescribe himself some Hydroxychloriquine.

4 posted on 11/9/2020, 1:37:48 PM by \/\/ayne (I regret that I have but one subscription cancellation notice to give to my local newspaper)
lol they're still on this even though their daddy didn't even take it when he got sick and flew to Walter Reed

quote:

If I got tested, I would test positive as well. The jam packed Carnival cruise ending Feb 29 did it to me. But at age 80 I am healthy as a horse with daily aerobic exercise, so my body fought it off without getting seriously sick. Not afraid at all of covid-19...just another variety of influenza, killing mostly only people with multiple comorbidities. I am 100% sure I test positive for influenza every flu season. No big deal. My body vanquishes the virus before it can overwhelm my body.

9 posted on 11/9/2020, 1:43:12 PM by entropy12 (No president of past kept as many promises as PDJT.)

quote:

I notice no high profile dems get this.

19 posted on 11/9/2020, 2:30:04 PM by Phillyred (Kieran Hussie)
:iiam:

eggsovereasy
May 6, 2011

Finnankainen posted:

quote:

I've concluded that, if all my sins are forgiven, past and future (and they are or Christ is of none effect), then if I willfully kill an enemy ... and it turns out to be a sin ... it is forgiven,

If everything is going to be forgiven anyway you may as well do whatever, nothing matters anymore :eng101:

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

eggsovereasy posted:

If everything is going to be forgiven anyway you may as well do whatever, nothing matters anymore :eng101:

If you don't sin, there's nothing to forgive, and Jesus died for nothing. Sin as hard as you can and make the Crucifixion meaningful!

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

“Jesus forgave my past sin which means I can UNLIMITED SIN and have the forgiveness retroactively applied” is a take of Christianity I haven’t heard before

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Dr. VooDoo posted:

“Jesus forgave my past sin which means I can UNLIMITED SIN and have the forgiveness retroactively applied” is a take of Christianity I haven’t heard before

It's like Jesus said: "Go, and sin no more murder those you disagree with."

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I think there is a school that believes in universal salvation whatever you do but they generally don't say "so do lots of sin" they seem to take the atheist approach of maybe try and be good regardless.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Dr. VooDoo posted:

It's even an extra version where they aren't confessing or having the Pope say "no no this is okay for all of you brave Crusaders" or anything it's just "jesus said it's fine to sin lol it's all forgiven"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

Dr. VooDoo posted:

It's really not that far off from conservative evangelicalism. "Asking for forgiveness" is apparently just a rote thing you do periodically. "Being a Christian means never feeling guilty again" is a direct quote I heard from one.