Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Ashmole posted:

Laughing because Trump hasn't been on TV in days because it would be very clear that he has been crying the whole time

Yeah. I was wondering about him not being in front of a camera and had this same thought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls

Lemming posted:

This is gonna be something like transcribing a damaged ballot so the machine can read it, and then they preserve the damaged ballots as well, and there are people watching all of this happen to make it above board. There's no point in trying to counter or respond to every made up accusation, because they're literally only stupid bullshit.

THere was a video of a woman doing this in PA and it was confirmed to be transcribing damaged ballots.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

Random Stranger posted:

Let me tell you a few things to put your mind at ease.

1. Trump's election lawsuits are getting laughed out of court and they're flailing wildly. They're making crazy claims and presenting no evidence hoping that their number will come up with super CHUD judges. Except there's nothing even super CHUD judges can do except for not hold the Trump legal team in contempt and start disciplinary action against them. The cases are really that bad. It's like the kid who didn't read the book going up and trying to bullshit their way through a presentation against the honor roll student who dressed up as one of the characters for theirs.

2. Let's say these lawsuits actually went somewhere. Well now they have to overturn the results of three different states. That's three separate lawsuits and they'd have to argue completely contradictory interpretations of the law in all of them. If this somehow went to the supreme court, they'd essentially be asking the court to tie itself in knots to give Trump the election. They might have three votes for that, and that's a stretch considering how crazy the rulings would have to be.

3. Oh, and the head of Trump's legal team caught COVID at Trump's victory party. So they're losing what little leadership they had.

4. There's also a hard deadline on Trump's legal action. Once the electoral college votes next month, it's effectively impossible to overturn the results. So with no time to do anything and no viable cases and no head of the legal team, Trump's efforts aren't going anywhere.

5. CHUDs were always going to complain about a stolen election. I can't do anything for you on that one.

Yeah, I wasn't really worried that somehow Trump would suddenly get a case before the Supreme Court, and then the Supreme Court would just say "lol votes don't matter" and give Trump another four years. Well, I was a little at first, but it's easy to think your way through it and realize that the likelihood of his current strategy actually working is miniscule.

I was just hoping against hope that conservative shitbags would at least have to confront the fact that their guy lost. Like, I know that admitting defeat sucks, but they're just retreating into yet another constructed conspiracy fantasy land where they will never ever admit that Trump lost, because he didn't lose, he actually won but had the election stolen from him. They're disconnecting even further from reality to protect their own egos.

I'm mostly just demoralized because people like my dad are going to just unthinkingly believe "no, Biden stole the election because rigged voting machines" likely until the day they croak, and there's very little people outside of their Facebook bubble can do to change their mind.

Crunch Buttsteak fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Nov 9, 2020

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

https://twitter.com/AkivaMCohen/status/1325935573182402562

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

Yep! The playbook here was always principally 1876, not 2000.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

You take away PA Biden still has over 270 evs.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
You see the Pennsylvania flag has gold fringe on it which means those votes only count in a nautical election!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/betsy_klein/status/1325845891811569668

So was this posted yet? Trump is stealing the White House lawn from Biden.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

nine-gear crow posted:

https://twitter.com/betsy_klein/status/1325845891811569668

So was this posted yet? Trump is stealing the White House lawn from Biden.

I hope they hired Four Seasons to do the lawn work.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Thedonald.win with 80% more idolatry

quote:

I'm not gay, but God, do I loving love this man!
-
I think it's funny that the left thinks we still watch fox. When a lefty tries to mock me for watching Fox I say "the 2000s called, they wa t their insult back".
-
this always bugs me about the left. they say things like "you can't govern by tempertantrum" and "you cant just get angry and stomp your feet until you get your way," but like... Trump DOESN'T do that. That's what the left does! I don't actually ever see Trump rattled, or angry, or throwing tantrums. He has a forceful personality, there's a difference.
-
He's George Washington and Judge Dredd put together!
I LOVE OUR PRESIDENT TRUMP
-
I strive to have 1/10 of this man’s energy
-
When I met my true love, I woke up in the heart.
When I met Christ my Saviour, I woke up in the soul.
Witnessing GEOTUS in action, I've woken up in my mind.
And there's no refunds for any of it.
-
I've stopped feeling afraid of what friends or family will think of my opinions thanks to this man. I'm beyond motivated, I feel like I've ascended to a new realm of thought. I do not give the slightest crap what others think of me, I'm not gonna shut up about this obvious theft and heinous violation of our Constitution
-
He wouldn't be doing all of this if he wasn't 36 steps ahead, making everyone on the left and the media absolutely and publicly double-down against him like this.
It's going to be beautiful.
-
This is what really pisses me off about the votes Trump was robbed of, and the statement it would have made to people think the whole world hates Trump.
Between all the fraudulent bullshit, USPS incompetence, and people destroying/stealing ballots, he likely lost literal millions
I'm going to be VERY pissed if not enough votes get stripped from Biden to give Trump the popular vote. He received the most votes for any President in history, and DESERVES to be recognized for it.
-
I'm just tired of the bullshit. Tired of liberals. Tired of the media. Tired of claiming they know better and Trump is the worst. Then, trying to prop up Biden and say he is so great.
In reality, between all the added/removed votes, I GUARANTEE Trump got probably about 10 million more votes than Biden. Maybe more, IDK.
-
If I'm interpreting the Benford's Law analysis correctly, it implies that as many as 50% of Biden votes could be fraudulent. If we (unreasonably, admittedly) assume that those 50% were spread out evenly nationwide, then we could subtract 50% of biden's lead from every state, leaving him with a 2:1 loss in the popular vote, and losing many of the states that polled Blue, including California.
Not my home state of Colorado, unfortunately
-
Wow Jesus is resurrecting Trump before our loving eyes. This is better than anything that hollywood could ever produce even in it's good days.
-
Everyone needs to get it through their skulls that our hands may need to be bloodied at the end of this. We can't 'hope and pray' that DC will magically clean up DC.
I'm not "iNcITinG viOLeNce". We the People allowed all of this to happen. We the People need to fix it or the parasites will just do it again.
It's the way the country was founded and men need to be men for God's sake.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Narrator: They didn’t take away PA

The SC won’t disenfranchise millions of voters nor will they give trump a do-over because he can’t handle losing. Glad he’s destroying everything on his way out including the Republican party and trust in the election process.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

But if they somehow throw out all PA mail ballots it's not a stretch that they throw them out everywhere else on the same basis. There's pretty much zero chance of it happening unless the supreme court has decided to help Trump go full dictator.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, if the Supreme Court ruled that mail in ballots were fundamentally illegal that seems like it would invalidate tens of millions of votes across the country. Which is the kind of poo poo that raises all kinds of holy hell.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Yeah, but that won't reach the Supreme Court. Cases that are thrown out entirely can't go up the ladder.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, if the Supreme Court ruled that mail in ballots were fundamentally illegal that seems like it would invalidate tens of millions of votes across the country. Which is the kind of poo poo that raises all kinds of holy hell.

It’s basically the most stupid argument that the Trump team can be making and shows you that they have nothing.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Trump thinks the Supreme Court are his employees, just like he thinks the rest of the government is.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
Sure looks like the admin is half assedly trying to pull a "if we don't conceed it doesn't count!" which will certainly get real interesting down the road when basically literally everyone else is saying "Trump lost, Biden is president"

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Trump's argument is "destroy the election because I lost" and it's not a very persuasive one.

I mean, I suppose this was always gonna be the way it went. His plan was always to use the supreme court to stop the count while he was ahead, declare victory, and use the military to suppress dissent. Problem is they counted anyway because he needed votes counted to win certain states, there's no actual argument for him to stop counts or throw out votes, and there's no unrest to clamp down on because he lost and people are happy. His plan just isn't working and he's mad about it.

Dad Jokes
May 25, 2011

I love that donald's entire plan seems to be to just gesture vaguely at the supreme court with the assumption that they'd just declare him king, without any work put into the logistics of getting to the SC in the first place

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Levitate posted:

Sure looks like the admin is half assedly trying to pull a "if we don't conceed it doesn't count!" which will certainly get real interesting down the road when basically literally everyone else is saying "Trump lost, Biden is president"

It's similar to how Trump thought just declaring a national emergency meant things just automatically started happening instead of having to do real work.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Dad Jokes posted:

I love that donald's entire plan seems to be to just gesture vaguely at the supreme court with the assumption that they'd just declare him king, without any work put into the logistics of getting to the SC in the first place

"I thought ahead! I did the thing, I put the guys and the lady on the Supreme Court. I'm good at president!" *sits back, waits to be congratulated on his acumen*

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

And to that end I don't really think Mitch McConnell or even Graham and Cruz are backing him. I think its mostly about managing the situation. They both want to keep Trump and his base on their side and also finesse the language so that in Jan 21st when we're saying "Remember that time Trump tried to overthrow democracy?" they'll say "That never happened you lying liberal, he just exercised his legal rights to challenge questionable results."

Sean Hannity and Jim Jordan might want the coup.

Fart Amplifier
Apr 12, 2003

Covok posted:

Yeah, but that won't reach the Supreme Court. Cases that are thrown out entirely can't go up the ladder.

Yes they can. You can appeal whatever you want directly to the Supreme Court. It's just that usually they'd tell you to go gently caress yourself.

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

https://twitter.com/krystafauria/status/1325946741212868608

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Love to shovel money directly into the trash.

javi
Jun 5, 2004

Silly yes ... Idiotic ... yes.!

Figures.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

lol, dumb coward, best part is barr knows this will go nowhere and its all to make his dumb poo poo boss happy.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Alright, flip that coin in your head. Is Barr just gonna make a bunch of poo poo up that falls apart in two seconds, or rabbit ear his pockets in front of Trump and go "I got nothing, sorry boss"?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

I mean, whenever anything's actually investigated they don't find poo poo. It's depressing that we're going down this road, but there's... nothing to find, and an actual probe wouldn't finish before the DOJ has flipped.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Why does Barr care? He knows he’s out of a job in three months and he’s on record as saying he doesn’t think he’s going to live for more than a few years. He knows he’s ruined his reputation and legacy. Why not start retirement a little early?

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Does that mean he’ll prosecute those republicans who’ve already been outed as having committed fraud? Just want to be sure lol.

I’m just going to start tuning out soon until Biden’s inauguration. Every SoS of the states in question have basically said there’s nothing and if there’s anything suspicious they are investigating.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

nine-gear crow posted:

Alright, flip that coin in your head. Is Barr just gonna make a bunch of poo poo up that falls apart in two seconds, or rabbit ear his pockets in front of Trump and go "I got nothing, sorry boss"?

maybe. barr is a monster but he is a smart monster so this is all to placate trump and get him off his back. all he has to do is make noises and go through the motions of working and trump wont fire him(barr being fired would probably gently caress up some grift opportunities in the future) so basicaly he just smiles and runs out the clock until the end than he leaves as trump fucks off.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Why does Barr care? He knows he’s out of a job in three months and he’s on record as saying he doesn’t think he’s going to live for more than a few years. He knows he’s ruined his reputation and legacy. Why not start retirement a little early?

This is all about undermining the faith in the election. They 100% are looking to pull off a coup. Whether they legitimately find any evidence of fake voting is entirely irrelevant. All that matters is that they create the impression that the election can't be trusted.

I think we are legitimately headed to a possible civil war in the next couple of months.

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.

Nitrousoxide posted:

This is all about undermining the faith in the election. They 100% are looking to pull off a coup. Whether they legitimately find any evidence of fake voting is entirely irrelevant. All that matters is that they create the impression that the election can't be trusted.

I think we are legitimately headed to a possible civil war in the next couple of months.

Stop this poo poo. We aren't headed for civil war, and this is only to appease the chuddiest of chuds

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Nitrousoxide posted:

no we arnt. barr is a loving ghoul but he isnt dumb(as that) . he is gonna make a bunch of noise and then twiddle his thumbs and run out the clock and then run the Ken Starr RWM grift circuit. trumps hosed and everyone who matters knows that and have decided to let trump scream it out until he gets tossed on his rear end.

https://twitter.com/thetimes/status/1325849529145585667

meanwhile

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Nov 10, 2020

Joe Biden
Nov 7, 2020

by Pragmatica
:350:

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Nitrousoxide posted:

no we aren't lmfao

maybe that's what trump wants but it isn't gonna happen

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

He didn't cancel the election.
There wasn't a national stolen election.
There wasn't widescale violence on Election Day.
We're not having a Civil War over Donald Trump's ego.

We're skipping steps.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

If there was going to be widespread violence it was either going to be right after the election or when it was called. At this point it's flailing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milosh
Oct 14, 2000
Forum Veteran
All this election is stolen poo poo is to keep GOP enthusiasm for the Georgia Senate Race right?