Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
What did Apple mean by this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Lodin posted:

"our thing is better, just look at this graph. No, we will not be quantifying our claim at this time"

Rasmus
Jul 13, 2016

I wish I was brian Blessed
It's a pretty accurate graph of my disdain for Apple.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I mean, the people that buy anything Apple are gonna be the same people that buy it forever. Advertising almost seems like a waste of money.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

im pooping! posted:

also his latest book:

I'm amazed how Chuck Tingle can find pictures of models with such chiseled features, I mean just look at the jawline of the one on our right. :goleft:

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Lodin posted:

Latest PC Laptop Chip sounds like a label in a Kelly comic for The Onion.

LATEST FAD

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

I was wondering if any Amazon smut peddlers short-form erotica writers had gone to the effort of actually writing any of those books and it looks like they haven't. :smith:

E: Goon project?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

CannonFodder posted:

I'm amazed how Chuck Tingle can find pictures of models with such chiseled features, I mean just look at the jawline of the one on our right. :goleft:

You're a real square.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Cyrano4747 posted:

Whelp if I ever need a name change, here's the top contender.

If?

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I was wondering if any Amazon smut peddlers short-form erotica writers had gone to the effort of actually writing any of those books and it looks like they haven't. :smith:

I've particpated in goon based erotica and would recommend.

It was basically trying to hit george rrape martin over the head with his own laziness but someone got off to it.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

but someone got off to it.

Humanity's epitaph.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

I've particpated in goon based erotica

Did you need antibiotics afterwards?

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Cartoon Man posted:

Did you need antibiotics afterwards?

We actually had to get those cones they put on pets because we kept chafing from smelling our own farts.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Dibs on "My Pussy is Possessed."

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
they already did that story in tarot
e:

ghosthorse has a new favorite as of 02:51 on Nov 11, 2020

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Why would leaving do her any good. it's not like vaginas are detachable

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Kwyndig posted:

Yours isn't?

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Kwyndig posted:

There's gonna be an old guy and it won't be me but they will talk about a detachable penis

It's going to get worse or maybe that guy is dead and I'm that guy :ohdear:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/vPCWyFb.gifv

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

There's gonna be an old guy and it won't be me but they will talk about a detachable penis

It's going to get worse or maybe that guy is dead and I'm that guy :ohdear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIUk08iYZKE

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

So humans and horses get the "nope. NOPE" reaction. Do any other species have it?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Nope. Just those two.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Tree Bucket posted:

So humans and horses get the "nope. NOPE" reaction. Do any other species have it?

It's just horses, actually. Report any "humans" acting suspiciously

And this badger

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Tree Bucket posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyh1glTNuh0

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Cocaine Bear posted:

Nope. Just those two.

Confirmed human or horse posted this.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Read the first paragraph and see if you can guess where the second goes.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

The Bloop posted:

edit:
"Frankenstein's Dick" sounds like a Wesley Willis song

Um actually it's Frankenstein's Monster's Dick

or Frankenstein's Monster Dick

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Suddenly I'm realising that either the monster is built like a Ken doll, or the doctor had to inspect the dicks of a bunch of corpses to find one he liked.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Inceltown posted:

Read the first paragraph and see if you can guess where the second goes.

I assumed it was going to be about Silent Hill.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

RoboRodent posted:

Suddenly I'm realising that either the monster is built like a Ken doll, or the doctor had to inspect the dicks of a bunch of corpses to find one he liked.

had to

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

RoboRodent posted:

Given the crowd Mary Shelley was hanging with, it was definitely the latter.

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

Lodin posted:

Laptop processors scale performance with power consumption. This is saying you get equal performance at much lower power, and as you up the power, it ends up being more powerful than the old stuff can get at a lower power.

Now, what is "performance"? Who the gently caress knows.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

It is explicitly stated in the book that Victor Frankenstein chose the most beautiful, perfect body parts he could find. He would 100% have taken the time to get not just the biggest, but the most aesthetically pleasing dick possible

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

RandomFerret posted:

It is explicitly stated in the book that Victor Frankenstein chose the most beautiful, perfect body parts he could find. He would 100% have taken the time to get not just the biggest, but the most aesthetically pleasing dick possible

That requires him to either admit that his own dick is not the most aesthetically pleasing, or to cut it off and give it to the monster. This is the central conflict of the book.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

RoboRodent posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc80tFJpTuo&t=211s

everydayfalls
Aug 23, 2016

kdrudy posted:

I assumed it was going to be about Silent Hill.

I am glad I wasn't the only one.

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

RoboRodent posted:

Pretty sure that while Frankenstein built the monster from corpses, it was a custom job. He didn't look for a good pair of hands and sew them on.

Also he explicitly built him to a larger scale, because he had trouble with fine needle work.

So, to recap, he designed and built a custom, oversized dong.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Elissimpark posted:

Also he explicitly built him to a larger scale, because he had trouble with fine needle work.

While I love the image of the Monster as gigantic, this always bothered me because size doesn't work like that. I guess he can make the extremeties longer by adding stuff but you're not getting giant hands by stitching several hands together. That only gets you a mess of hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Grendels Dad posted:

While I love the image of the Monster as gigantic, this always bothered me because size doesn't work like that. I guess he can make the extremeties longer by adding stuff but you're not getting giant hands by stitching several hands together. That only gets you a mess of hands.

he could have just found someone with giant hands