Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Jazzzzz posted:

explain what the depots are supposed to be for the old fucks like me who are apparently meme challenged

it's that webcomic where the wife has a miscarriage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

Stereotype posted:

it's that webcomic where the wife has a miscarriage

I am legit let down at how low quality this content is. I for some reason expected it to be something obvious and funny and then, it's this. I just can't...

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Sickening posted:

I am legit let down at how low quality this content is. I for some reason expected it to be something obvious and funny and then, it's this. I just can't...

You have to turn your monitor on, friend

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

You have to turn your monitor on, friend

Ctrl shift f9 new meta

Severing
Aug 26, 2017

Solus posted:

The best part about using mobile depots is they last for 30 days

Your in-game art is not as amazing as your out-of-game art.

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

I played eve again tonight and actually had fun. What the hell is going on?

Burt
Sep 23, 2007

Poke.

L0cke17 posted:

I played eve again tonight and actually had fun. What the hell is going on?

I logged on all my accounts. Sold a lot of them or pulled the skills out. I now have 300b ISK and absolutely no desire to play anymore. That is winning EVE.

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

Burt posted:

I logged on all my accounts. Sold a lot of them or pulled the skills out. I now have 300b ISK and absolutely no desire to play anymore. That is winning EVE.

Send me your isk, ill lose it all for you

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

Burt posted:

I’ll take some isk to lose gloriously!

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Burt posted:

Can I have some stuff, op

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Severing posted:

Your in-game art is not as amazing as your out-of-game art.

The Hellcamp Highway was Beautiful but foolish so i had to take it down :(

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory
Obviously do not give ISK to these fools. Give ISK to me, so I can afford to fly Combat and Attack Battlecruisers on my nightly solo filament adventures into random nullspace. I could welp a lot of beefy, brawny, beautiful ships with 10 bil, you know.

AeroZ
Nov 9, 2016

Burt posted:

Yeah, I could use some more isk for the war effort too :P

yoloer420
May 19, 2006
I've got an asset wrap with 6b+ worth of poo poo in it. I don't have enough cash to pay the fee to unwrap it.

gently caress

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
You can pull out individual item from your asset safety. It’s not an all or nothing thing

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Okay, what the actual gently caress is the point of the new ESS? When you rob it, it doesn't give you ISK, it gives you reports that you have to go to a highsec station to trade in for ISK.

Does the key to steal from reserve banks even exist yet?

West007
Apr 21, 2013

Aesculus posted:

Okay, what the actual gently caress is the point of the new ESS? When you rob it, it doesn't give you ISK, it gives you reports that you have to go to a highsec station to trade in for ISK.

Does the key to steal from reserve banks even exist yet?

Nobody knows what the point of it is, "dynamic gameplay" I guess. CCP made ESS, nobody used it so they forced it.

Keys dont exist yet.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Aesculus posted:

The point of that is so you can get killed after robbing the ESS and some of the money drops. If it went right into your wallet, you could just suicide frigates at the bank and not have to plan a return trip.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

The point of that is so you can get killed after robbing the ESS and some of the money drops. If it went right into your wallet, you could just suicide frigates at the bank and not have to plan a return trip.

Seems like a mistake to force people you are trying to encourage into piracy to travel to a highsec station constantly

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

West007 posted:

Keys dont exist yet.

That's by design: you track where the heavier ratting takes place, then by the time the keys release, the jackpot is built up.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Test krab gets stung to death
https://br.evetools.org/related/30004670/202011121200

Malefitz
Jun 19, 2018

Lol is that an ISRAD ganking Hel?

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer

:ccp:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Oh no worries its just the first digit, nothing significant about that

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
I mean there's three other significant digits, I don't see the problem here

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

It really is a lovely hat

I wonder if the market will go up or down because I'm curious how rational eve marketers are.

It's going to be fun to watch.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Which industrial ship should I be using if I just want to move materials around in the context of PI?

Randomly using a Bestower since I'm in Amarr space

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Maybe I’ll wander up to hisec today to take advantage of this feature?

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Isn't the ESS cruisers, BC and BS only? Sounds expensive to suicide one of those ships for a 30m ESS

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Phlegmish posted:

Which industrial ship should I be using if I just want to move materials around in the context of PI?

For Gallente I think its the Nereus. Not sure for the other factions

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Phlegmish posted:

epithal is the only and best answer for PI

edit: epithal has a special, huge pi-specific hold. gallente idustrial 1 gets you 45k space for pi

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Dalael posted:

For Gallente I think its the Nereus. Not sure for the other factions

Don't you mean the Epithal? Other factions don't have a special PI ship. It takes like a day to train into it, I assumed everyone uses Epithal

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

I ran into that this morning. Fortunately, I was only trying to buy 3 of something

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

Phlegmish posted:

Which industrial ship should I be using if

Unless you need to be hauling vast quantities, always use/train for the gallente blockade runner (edit: Viator)

rocketrobot fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Nov 12, 2020

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Dalael posted:

Isn't the ESS cruisers, BC and BS only? Sounds expensive to suicide one of those ships for a 30m ESS

T1 things insure well.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Epithal it is, thanks.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

Phlegmish posted:

Epithal it is, thanks.

Gallante have many specialized industrial ships. It has one specialized for minerals and rocks. Its the best way to move those things as you can fit them for speed and not lose any storage in those specialized hulls. The transport ship you get an gallante indy V is very good as well.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Who the gently caress is coming up with ideas for this game at CCP...

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Tai posted:

Who the gently caress is coming up with ideas for this game at CCP...

A markov bot with inputs from Reddit and the already existing things in the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malefitz
Jun 19, 2018

Warmachine posted:

A markov bot with inputs from Reddit and the already existing things in the game.

So when will the space Nazis be coming to EVE?