Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

1PM Morning coffee and Broken Age

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

ArfJason posted:

why didnt he just say that. what compelled him to write that
I called it that on Twitter and the developers "liked" it so I have their approval.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I called it that on Twitter and the developers "liked" it so I have their approval.

:blastu:

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Goro Majima belongs in the pantheon of all-time great videogame characters imo. What an absolute chad.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

aren't they writing a manifesto now that they're done with the game? I wish they'd finish up the console ports

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Randomly threw on Mario’s Super Picross and and now I’m like, welp gotta finish all of these pronto

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Sitting down with a nice cup of tea and two President’s Choice The Reverse Decadent cookies to play some MTG Arena

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
gonna try ghost of tsushima

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Just write nornal dude.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

mycophobia posted:

Enjoy, one of my faves this gen.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mycophobia posted:

Play it on lethal mode, imo. Or at least switch to lethal when you start finding it too easy

I might not be able to game today :eng99: but I’ll try to sneak in at least a few more minutes of The Last Guardian

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

gg accent core +r all night likely since the rollback ends today. might start mgs2 as well. lazy sunday.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

fadam posted:

Enjoy, one of my faves this gen.

its super pretty

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Play it on lethal mode, imo. Or at least switch to lethal when you start finding it too easy

im dying a lot on normal lol (bad at modern games)

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

mycophobia posted:

its super pretty

im dying a lot on normal lol (bad at modern games)

the game gets dramatically easier as you unlock stuff

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

ArfJason posted:

Just write nornal dude.

Normal dude. Haha :D

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Baldur's Gate

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Played Bioshock Infinite with a friend for the day, chatting while shareplaying and she had a tab open to help me with collectibles. Perfect Sunday gaming

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mario galaxy. the wii motion stuff is a lot more awkward than i remember but this game still rules rear end

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
it motion whips the llama's rear end.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
goddamn this game is gorgeous

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

played some 2020 super baseball and windjammers with a friend today. godly gaming

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

played some mario galaxy. 30 stars and 55 1-ups. also restarted alpha protocol and this game kicks rear end

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Fungah! posted:

played some mario galaxy. 30 stars and 55 1-ups. also restarted alpha protocol and this game kicks rear end

Which JB are you gonna be?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

fadam posted:

Which JB are you gonna be?

mix of bauer and bourne i think, i'm doin rookie and suave seems more fun on a veteran playthrough

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Fungah! posted:

I need to play that soon, I forgot I bought it right when they took it off steam . Are you on PC? does it work ok? I heard it wasn't a great port

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james

Bicyclops posted:

I wish they'd finish up the console ports

Why would you want to read text on your TV?

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

SpaceAceJase posted:

It's coming to Switch and would probably be sweet as hell to play in bed in portable mode

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

goferchan posted:

I need to play that soon, I forgot I bought it right when they took it off steam . Are you on PC? does it work ok? I heard it wasn't a great port

it has some weird issues like your mouse sensitivity gets jacked up on sniper rifles, and you never should use the load last checkpoint button but instead go through the menu, but most of it works fine and theres some ini fixes out there you can google

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

SpaceAceJase posted:

It's busted on my PC for whatever reason, like Disco Elysium specifically. :(

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!
Paper Mario: Origami King

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

looking like a Yakuza 0/Hyrule Warriors 2 weekend.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

the original DS Ace Attorney trilogy, I haven’t played these in years so they feel new

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Diablo 3

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Evolva

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
Age of Calamity

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Super Mario Galaxy

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Halo 3 multiplayer.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

Super Mario Galaxy

Finished up Sunshine, did ya?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

Finished up Sunshine, did ya?

Arrhythmia posted:

Super Mario Sunshine. Probably not going to do 120 shines because, well, Galaxy is right around the corner. Just need to do New Super Mario Bros. first.

Sex Tragedy posted:

Super Mario Sunshine - 120 Shines