Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Epicurius posted:

Its going to the transition. According to the Presidential Transition Act, funds are paid by the GSA and also can be raised through private donations.

As the Trump admin showed "going to the transition" is a pretty vague phrase.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Probably paying consultant salaries

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice

Jay Rust posted:

Probably paying consultant salaries

And staff salaries, and transportation, and office expenses, and so on. The bill that amended the Presidential Transition Act to allow private fundraising was the Presidential Transitions Effectiveness Act of 1988, which was passed because, basically, the funding provided under the Presidential Transition Act wasn't really enough money to pay for the transition.

So, for instance, in 2008, the total Obama transition budget was $9.3 million. Federal funding was $5.2 million, and the rest was paid for by private donations. Keep in mind over 400 people worked for the Obama transition team, so while $9.3 million is a lot, so are 400 people, all of whom need to be paid, and have office space and supplies and research materials, etc. In other words, presidential transitions are expensive.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

What exactly are they trying to claim when they say Trump didn't have a transition either? The press secretary was saying it yesterday. I assume Freep picks up whatever she says

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

pseudanonymous posted:

As the Trump admin showed "going to the transition" is a pretty vague phrase.

Yeah but the Trump admin wasn’t exactly standard.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
In that they never bothered hiding their looting yeah.

They just didn’t give a poo poo if you knew

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

chitoryu12 posted:

Yeah but the Trump admin wasn’t exactly standard.

The standard is the republicans lower the bar and the democrats gleefully see how low they can go to keep up. Also, a lot of stuff Trump did wasn't dissimilar behavior, just unsubtle about it.

Like why is Hunter Biden making 200k on the board of petroleum companies? The answer is his dad. It's pretty hypocritical of the Trumps of all people to point out nepotism, but that doesn't mean they don't know it (you could say they are among the world's foremost experts on nepotism in fact).

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

More freepers react to Brian Kemp

quote:

To: BlackFemaleArmyColonel
Another recount, not an audit?

After ballots have been destroyed?

Why did GA certify in the first place?

Sounds like Kemp is panicking.

2 posted on 11/21/2020, 6:07:49 AM by mewzilla (Break out the mustard seeds. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

How stupid does he think we are, they are counting the same fraudulent votes over and over

6 posted on 11/21/2020, 6:10:49 AM by ronnie raygun ( Massive mistakes are made by arrogant fools; massive evils are committed by evil people.")

quote:

To: mewzilla
certifying a fraudulent election is a felony

5 posted on 11/21/2020, 6:09:26 AM by mo ("If you understand, no explanation is needed; if you don't understand, no explanation is possible)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: ronnie raygun
I don’t know about stupid.

But Kemp is clearly corrupt and desperate.

And coming to the realization, I think, that he is about to be hung out to dry.

8 posted on 11/21/2020, 6:12:08 AM by mewzilla (Break out the mustard seeds. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

Kemp says it’s unacceptable, but certifies anyway? It must’ve been a big chunk of money he got from Dominion.

13 posted on 11/21/2020, 6:28:00 AM by MayflowerMadam ("FRAUD VITIATES EVERYTHING." Landmark case - SCOTUS/ U.S. v. Throckmorton)

quote:

GTHBK, you treasonous bastard.

18 posted on 11/21/2020, 6:50:32 AM by jacknhoo (Luke 12:51; Think ye, that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, no; but separation. )

quote:

He’s caught and he knows it. Going to prison

25 posted on 11/21/2020, 7:17:00 AM by SaintDismas

quote:

To: jacknhoo
I would love to see this traitorous oaf frog-marched into GITMO for no restraint waterboarding.

31 posted on 11/21/2020, 7:43:45 AM by hal ogen (First Amendment or Reeducation Camp??)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies]

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Though that does make Freep loving Trump funnier considering how little he tried to hide it

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

quote:

We know that Georgia is not a Swing State and with that one known fact, we know that it is not possible for Biden to win Georgia. That should be enough to go to court and argue that Georgia goes to Trump.

40 posted on 11/21/2020, 8:56:20 AM by Meatspace

:pseudo:

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice

myron cope posted:

What exactly are they trying to claim when they say Trump didn't have a transition either? The press secretary was saying it yesterday. I assume Freep picks up whatever she says

Don't know. Trump had a transition team, which was largely self sabotaged. Trump replaced a lot of the important members of the transition team in the middle of November. The Trump transition didn't go all that well, but most of that was due to the fact that the Trump people missed agency briefings and, when they did show up didn't seem to be interested.

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

For Sound Financial Pranning!
Freepers getting fired up for the bloodshed to come in CW2 knowing full well none of their asthmatic fat asses will be participating. It’s like the right-wing version of “I love public transit as long as long as everyone but me uses it.”

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

myron cope posted:

They're lying OP

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
This is real when prophecies fail stuff. Georgia's election got certified, Trump's lost all his cases except 1, Michigan is saying there's no reason to overturn the election, yet these people are convinced all of that actually means they're winning and are gonna be revealed to have won any day now.

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

Our God..... is an awesome God

Grondoth posted:

This is real when prophecies fail stuff. Georgia's election got certified, Trump's lost all his cases except 1, Michigan is saying there's no reason to overturn the election, yet these people are convinced all of that actually means they're winning and are gonna be revealed to have won any day now.

Trump couldn't have lost, so if the results say he lost they must be fraudulent, so if the news says the courts claimed it wasn't fraudulent it must be fake news. Quod erat demonstrandum

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

canepazzo posted:

They're lying OP

Yeah I assume that, that's the default with them. Maybe they're referring to the "Obamagate" stuff that they made up.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

myron cope posted:

It's an attempt to excuse trump impeding the transition team now, a sort of "they did it first!" only it's a lie too

triwolf
May 9, 2008
Why isn't Trump stumping for the GA senate candidates? [vanity]

I know Freepers are a tiny, angry internet backwater but I hope that these sentiments reflect chud feelings as a whole.

What does Foam Boy Rubio mean?

quote:

He is still recovering from stab wounds in the back by RINO’s.
Let Romney, Chris Christi, Ben Sasse, Lamar Alexander and
Foam Boy Rubio carry the 2 GA Senate Candidates over the finish line.

4 posted on 11/22/2020, 8:09:50 AM by tennmountainman ( Liberals Are Baby Killers)

quote:

Because there is no point to even trying if the “fix” is in. If you believe the Dominion Machines altered votes and the vote by mail included the dead, duplicate votes, out of state voters and made up votes, why try at all? You have to fix it first.

5 posted on 11/22/2020, 8:10:33 AM by FoundinTexas

I'm going to assume that StoptheSteal is a thinly disguised scam.

quote:

Better question is why are they not stumping for him ? Where were they at stopthesteal yesterday ? They are gonna lose massively as they try to “play their cards right”. Message to ALL “republican” candidates. Stand loud and proud w the 80 million or we will support your opposition to crush you at every opportunity. Donate to StoptheSteal.

11 posted on 11/22/2020, 8:24:15 AM by prov1813man (ist)

:yeshaha:

quote:

Yeah, I remember all those GA Republicans like Kemp and Loeffler fighting the hoax election results in GA.

Sorry, Trump shouldn’t do one thing for the GOP until or unless the fraud election is overturned. If it isn’t there are no senate races, only more fraud.

Paul Newman in “The Verdict”: “There are no other cases. There is only this case. There are no other cases. There is only this case.”

26 posted on 11/22/2020, 8:59:40 AM by LS ("Castles made of sand, fall in the sea . . . eventually" (Hendrix) )

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

triwolf posted:

Why isn't Trump stumping for the GA senate candidates? [vanity]

I know Freepers are a tiny, angry internet backwater but I hope that these sentiments reflect chud feelings as a whole.

I'm going to assume that StoptheSteal is a thinly disguised scam.

:yeshaha:

First, I'm loving the totally made up 80 million votes. I'm guessing that number just keeps getting bigger and bigger. 3 years from now Trump will have recieved 150 million votes, those dastardly Democrats just flipped them to Biden!

Also Perdue and Loeffler already followed these people down the rabbit hole and demanded the SoS resign and it's still not enough. It'll never be enough. I'm not getting my hopes up that enough of them will boycott the election for it to matter but stupider poo poo has happened.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

triwolf posted:

In the 2016 Republican primaries, Tea Party types believed that Marco Rubio was a closeted homosexual and that he appears in this photo of a gay foam party in the 1990s

Since the man's face is completely obscured it could be him, of course it could be anybody, but they all know it just has to be him.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

HappyHippo posted:

First, I'm loving the totally made up 80 million votes. I'm guessing that number just keeps getting bigger and bigger. 3 years from now Trump will have recieved 150 million votes, those dastardly Democrats just flipped them to Biden!

Also Perdue and Loeffler already followed these people down the rabbit hole and demanded the SoS resign and it's still not enough. It'll never be enough. I'm not getting my hopes up that enough of them will boycott the election for it to matter but stupider poo poo has happened.

They've done this song and dance so many times you could set your watch to it. In a month's time they'll be absolutely making GBS threads their pants in terror at the thought of Democrats possibly "controlling" (such as it is) all three branches that they'll be crawling over broken glass to vote in the runoff.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

VitalSigns posted:

In the 2016 Republican primaries, Tea Party types believed that Marco Rubio was a closeted homosexual and that he appears in this photo of a gay foam party in the 1990s

Since the man's face is completely obscured it could be him, of course it could be anybody, but they all know it just has to be him.

I love that Rubio has both a gay rumor and a secret family rumor going on. Nobody knows poo poo about what his deal is, but we all know he's a sneaky little bitch somehow.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Trump tweet with graphic about 4am WI ballot dumps - Kraken released!

Well this looks promising. The username has some real "pickme" energy

quote:

Posted on 11/18/2020, 9:48:35 PM by SelfhatingMillennial

Perhaps this is why the WI Election Commission is in full freak out mode and frantic to rewrite laws about counting ballots? It would really suck for them if they couldn’t produce the 130k ballots dropped at 4am on Nov 4th per the (current) law, wouldn’t it?

The Kraken has been released. My assumption is identical data exists in the other states in question.

The steal is oh so real!

quote:

To: SelfhatingMillennial

A lot of well-known criminals are about to go down.

3 posted on 11/18/2020, 9:51:20 PM by BrexitBen

[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Lee is unimpressed.

quote:

Kracken. There’s that word again.

6 posted on 11/18/2020, 9:53:05 PM by lee martell

We raided Germany btw nbd

quote:

I wonder if that graphic was taken from the servers the military took possession of in Germany?

10 posted on 11/18/2020, 9:57:17 PM by Pilgrim's Progress (http://www.baptistbiblebelievers.com/BYTOPICS/tabid/335/Default.aspx D)

Just hundreds of replies of this same inane nonsense.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
The new 12D chess theory is that they lost on purpose so that the Supreme Court can hear the case and declare trump President for life

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

VitalSigns posted:

Chuds' idea of Marco Rubio joins their idea of Joe Biden in the "way cooler than reality" category.

Also, anyone remember the "We Build the Wall" scam that the Trumps endorsed? I'm expecting the steal to be reversed right after the crowdfunded border wall.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Jagged Jim posted:

They've done this song and dance so many times you could set your watch to it. In a month's time they'll be absolutely making GBS threads their pants in terror at the thought of Democrats possibly "controlling" (such as it is) all three branches that they'll be crawling over broken glass to vote in the runoff.

Yeah that's why I'm not letting my hopes get up. That said, this is a game of margins, if even 5% of republicans don't show, that could be a problem for them.

Scratch Monkey posted:

The new 12D chess theory is that they lost on purpose so that the Supreme Court can hear the case and declare trump President for life

Trump's "legal" team put that one out themselves. I checked in on thedonald.win and they're all gloating over the supergenius legal team's brilliant strategy, how the Dems don't even know they've lost, etc.

quote:

Just goes to show you and the rest of the Doomsayers that this was always part of Trump's plan. Let events run their course.

Keep calm

~~

Trump is president

quote:

I laugh at doomers who really think Donald Trump is not holding a Trump card that he will only drop at the perfect moment! No one will know until then and no one from his team is going to reveal it. Everything now is just building up to that moment and making the left expose them selves more than ever. Fox and their hosts have shown their true colors for one and the rest of the left have let down all guards and gone full psycho with their “lists to round up a Trump enablers” and their full denial of facts and ignorance to true journalism. Not to mention big tech. Everything is coming out and it is starting to overflow. Pay attention doomers to what’s happening instead of focusing on what you think should be happening. The time will come so be patient and have some faith.

quote:

"Thank you Obama for giving us this corrupt judge it helps our case" is loving savage, thank you Rudy and Jenna.

quote:

Got em.

Everything going to plan

quote:

These people are really just getting started. Masterful legal and pr planning. This is going to get spicy.

quote:

It really is amazing to watch. Rudy wove an absolute masterpiece in court, and got exactly the result he wanted.

Now SCOTUS will absolutely blow this judge's filing out of the water.

quote:

QUICK, CALL 911 . Trump just murdered this poor judge in cold blood.

They're also engaging in revenge fantasies

quote:

loving A right The bastards have screwed with the MAN for five years-- Now its his turn to take the kinks of the line of bullshit they have been pushing. The loving they get will be 10 fold the loving they tried to give. Trump's going to plant these pricks with their asses up and make bicycles racks out of them

quote:

Isn't it just beautiful, that the judges who were unjustly hosed by the Democrats are gonna be the very judges to dish out ultimate justice. This is gonna be delicious

Others are concocting their own 4d chess arguments

quote:

This might also be a 4D chess move. Egging the cuck judges on so that they definitely WILL drag things out. This would allow Team Trump to gather/organize more evidence and maybe even get together a very large-scale operation involving the military, and arrests, and so forth--a highly complicated and unprecedented move.

This may be way out there in Speculation Space, but I'm tossin' it on the cracker barrel.

quote:

I’m under the impression that the team has irrefutable evidence that would be shown in the Supreme Court. Trump team and auxiliaries are creating a lot of noise to corral everything to the Supreme Court while giving the illusion that Biden has the upper hand. Appear weak when strong

An actual lawyer comes in at one point and tries to inject some reality. The response:

quote:

I'm not a lawyer but I simply can't believe that someone of the stature of Sidney Powell doesn't have her ducks in a row on this. Add to that Rudy and his famous legal standing, it makes no sense that they'd not have an ace up their sleeve.

quote:

If you were a lawyer you would have some comprehension of how much time it takes to build a case of this matter. Sidney even explained it usual takes months and up to a year so they are having to do this in god speed in a matter of weeks. Many ducks to get in that row. But I have faith they will get there in just the right time to drop this MOAB.

quote:

LMFAO. Every PEDE here KNOWS Trump has ALREADY won this. Doomers and shills are not part of the club so move back to twitter or reddit where you will be welcomed with a big bag of blue pills.
eventually the lawyer's posts were deleted

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

What the gently caress is a "big bag of blue pills"?

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Minenfeld! posted:

Opposite of a red pill, which is their version of being "woke".

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

I think it's the opposite of taking the red pill and seeing the world the mainstream media doesn't want you to see.

You didn't get your complimentary big bag of Twitter viagra?

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Minenfeld! posted:

Ever seen The Matrix? Take the red pill to exit the simulation, take the blue pill to go back in. It's a cutesy way for these idiots to feel smarter than people who don't believe in their conspiracy theories.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Minenfeld! posted:

Blue pill is the opposite of red pill, where you ignore harsh reality and slip back in to the comforting crafted illusion of the Matrix.

EDIT: Refresh before replying, self.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

There are also black pills, and white pills... it's like playing a roguelike.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Is this one of those compaction cycles?

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Guavanaut posted:

Is this one of those compaction cycles?

god i hope so

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Blue pill is the opposite of red pill, where you ignore harsh reality and slip back in to the comforting crafted illusion of the Matrix.

EDIT: Refresh before replying, self.

But the ones that JimRob give you don't do anything at all!

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

What will kill freep for good? I feel like natural mortality plus a trump-driven split will not do them any favors after the McCain and Romney splits.

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

What will kill freep for good? I feel like natural mortality plus a trump-driven split will not do them any favors after the McCain and Romney splits.

facebook and heart disease have probably been pulling the most members away

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

I doubt any particular event will kill Freep for good. They'll just gradually lose members without getting any new ones until there's nobody left

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

JimRob dying will be the ultimate test

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

We should study Freep very carefully, we might be next...