Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Jewel Repetition posted:

What are our three dozen IKs doing currently

occupied with a... goon project of mine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SmIIouo5sg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Chillgamesh posted:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, whenever there's a billion new posts itt I'm always scared as poo poo that there's been another mass shooting somewhere, and I'm glad to see it's just this poo poo instead haha

Yeah, same. loving terrifying until you realize it's just goons and can breathe a sigh of relief.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Cpt_Obvious posted:

The new season of Mandalorian is so unbelievably lovely it makes my brain hurt to watch.

That first season was loving amazing. WTF happened?

they told the writers to make it last five seasons so we get to watch his ship break down every single episode

Bot 02
Apr 2, 2010

Dude... Did my plushie just talk?
Biden winning the election has been TERRIBLE for posting morale

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

bedpan posted:

it is fukkin garbage for literal babies so that the babies will demand toys

baby yoda is cute tho

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Jewel Repetition posted:

What are our three dozen IKs doing currently

this is the way

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

it's a threadwide meltdown, really, because we're talking about Star Wars :cripes:

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Chillgamesh posted:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, whenever there's a billion new posts itt I'm always scared as poo poo that there's been another mass shooting somewhere, and I'm glad to see it's just this poo poo instead haha

there was a mass shooting but no one cared then david clarke led a chud protest there the next day

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Victory Position posted:

it's a threadwide meltdown, really, because we're talking about Star Wars :cripes:

Sexy star war tit armor

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
look, content

https://twitter.com/jaredlholt/status/1330618786182025219

e: pretty fun thread

https://twitter.com/WhiteRoseAFA/status/1330606459776798720

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

there was a mass shooting but no one cared then david clarke led a chud protest there the next day

Ah I heard about a shooting in Wisconsin but beyond hearing that no one was critically injured I heard nothing

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

buenos aires is in argentina, not chile

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

that is true

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I heard the boob armour is necessary because all mandalorian women have enormous hooters

Brunch Covidian
Nov 21, 2020

by Pragmatica

Spergin Morlock posted:

buenos aires is in argentina, not chile

It was before the bugs destroyed it

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Dude, has Ben Shapiro always been this stupid...? :wtc:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Lmao at the fact that an incredibly tepid hot take resulted in a multiple page derail because of who posted it.

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
All I gotta say is all glory to Goddess Empress Sarkeesian unironically

Chuds: Unlike you snowflakes, I'm not easily triggered!

Also chuds:
https://twitter.com/MNUnitedAF/status/1330614583560724481

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Dongicus posted:

Dude, has Ben Shapiro always been this stupid...? :wtc:

he's always been a fast talker gimmick, I'm pretty sure he's never produced anything that has stood on its own outside of conservative hugboxes.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Flesh Forge posted:

he's always been a fast talker gimmick, I'm pretty sure he's never produced anything that has stood on its own outside of conservative hugboxes.

Yep, his arguments have always been bog standard conservative talking points just said with a Debate Club gish gallop that a lot of people are conditioned to think is intelligent.

Anytime people get him to actually engage with an argument, poo poo like this happens:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X9FGRkqUdf8

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Dongicus posted:

Lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I feel this tweet is relevant

https://twitter.com/theoldswordclub/status/1328840556676452352?s=19

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Went to Eaton and works in financial services so a pedophile as well.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Dongicus posted:

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Dongicus posted:

lol

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

ban +30 every person who posted about anita sarkesian

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Sir Tonk posted:

they told the writers to make it last five seasons so we get to watch his ship break down every single episode

It's gotta be more than that. That parallel plotline with the robot redemption arc was loving great. I absolutely refuse to believe the same people wrote the frog egg/spider cave episode.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sir Tonk posted:

Wait it's just a "planet of the dayweek" show? Like Far Out Space Nuts?

DoomedFish
Aug 15, 2009
if i may take a brief moment to perform a self-own, i have boobs and a real (non-katana) sword that i sometimes swing around for fun and exercise (coincidentally i first came to the hobby by way of an ex-friend who turned out to be chud-adjacent and turned into a less-anti-semitic alex jones/anprim type thanks to alcohol and mental illness)

the boobs are in the way. the smaller/flatter you can make them, the better. certain convex platemail breastplates can fit, but having cut-outs of boobs is a good way to lead a sword point directly into your chest instead of being redirected in a different (and potentially just as deadly!) direction. also platemail sucks to wear no matter who you are and was generally prohibitively expensive and just for show and :dogcited::dogcited::dogcited:

boob armor is dumb and bad and if you have big boobs you won't be able to swing as effectively/comfortably. you need a good sports bra and those puppies need to be restrained regardless of if you're in armor or not. now we never have to talk about it again

actual post: is Q still a thing? i took a bit of a mental health break from all of the conspiracy stuff and don't know if i've missed anything new/how much more insane those people have gotten in the last couple weeks and thankfully i don't know anyone influenced by it

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

you gotta be kidding, the rate we’re going we’re gonna be lucky if Q isn’t centrally mentioned in the new constitution

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

q is still around but currently all the grifters/8chan psychos etc are all in on the trump recount bullshit instead of trying to spin a new narrative thats more sustainable so itll be interesting what happens after january

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
shes like aoc in that shes a prominent woman whos often disappointing and slightly left of center at best; who's been anointed as a singular target for chuds to focus their two minutes hate ceremony every day on because they dont have a healthy outlet for their sexual frustration.

Kanine has issued a correction as of 02:04 on Nov 23, 2020

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

DoomedFish posted:

actual post: is Q still a thing? i took a bit of a mental health break from all of the conspiracy stuff and don't know if i've missed anything new/how much more insane those people have gotten in the last couple weeks and thankfully i don't know anyone influenced by it

its still huge and growing every day but q chuds are starting to turn against republican politicians/fox news after the election and its very delicious

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Cpt_Obvious posted:

It's gotta be more than that. That parallel plotline with the robot redemption arc was loving great. I absolutely refuse to believe the same people wrote the frog egg/spider cave episode.

it's really quite sad, basically nothing has happened this season

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/MikeStuchbery_/status/1330550320657817611

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Farm Frenzy posted:

q is still around but currently all the grifters/8chan psychos etc are all in on the trump recount bullshit instead of trying to spin a new narrative thats more sustainable so itll be interesting what happens after january

The going theory is that whoever is posting under the q account now is either Jim Watkins, the owner of 8chan or his son Ron Watkins, who is the site administrator. Opinions vary on whether Q has always been Jim or Ron, or whether they took over the account.

I tend to believe that they took it over at some point after the original Q stopped posting, likely because Q Drops were a significant driver of traffic to 8chan

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

90s Cringe Rock posted:

the infant is NOT called "Baby Yoda"

why do idiots always feel the need to post this smug canard

The baby yoda is called Baby Yoda. That's its name. The characters in the television show The Mandalorian do not know what Baby Yoda's name is so they call it 'the child' or something like that, I don't know because I've never watched a single minute of The Mandalorian.

But you don't need to be a Star Wars nerd to know that Baby Yoda's name is Baby Yoda. It's a loving tautology you dinguses

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Filthy Hans posted:

I don't know because I've never watched a single minute of The Mandalorian.

It's alright. Worth a watch if you've got some time and like the setting.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Zeroisanumber posted:

It's alright. Worth a watch if you've got some time and like the setting.

First season is surprisingly great. Second season is shockingly terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Cpt_Obvious posted:

First season is surprisingly great. Second season is shockingly terrible.

So you're saying it should've been on HBO.