Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Georgia Peach posted:

She is a DOMINATRIX AND IS EVIL!!

Is someone conflating Whitmer and Wohl's version of Warren or what's going on there??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Georgia Peach posted:

[quote=]

To: rxsid
This is good. The sooner they are certified the quicker the path they will be on to get decertified.

4 posted on 11/23/2020, 3:44:21 PM by libh8er
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

[/quote]
All these losses can only bring us closer to victory! :chaostrump:

I wonder if we'll see them drop off properly before the inauguration or if they'll hold onto it as long as Trump keeps it up.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
dont have time to go through it right now, but freep is not handling the GSA notifying biden that, in their opinion, he won

https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3908977/posts?q=1&;page=1

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

quote:

Reply | To 6 | View Replies]
To: dp0622
I think Trump should cancel all student debt on January 19th. All of it. Wipe it out. Lets see the Dems bitch about that.

11 posted on 11/23/2020, 6:21:25 PM by bigdaddy45

Yes, yes he should!

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Plinkey posted:

dont have time to go through it right now, but freep is not handling the GSA notifying biden that, in their opinion, he won

https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3908977/posts?q=1&;page=1

quote:

To: Fai Mao

Yeah I was thinking we should push the congress to pass a STAGGERING tax on the very, very wealthy.

They say they want it and they mostly supported biden.

SLAM big tech and others with a monster tax.

#### em.

Pay for some of the goodies that are gonna go around

7 posted on 11/23/2020 3:19:35 PM PST by dp0622 (Tried a coup, a fake tax story, tramp slander, Russia nonsense, impeachment and a virus. They lost.)

quote:

To: dp0622

Not a tax, a surtax one that is on top of everything else, with no deduction. How about 40% on all wealth over 5 Million? Or, 100, if you are a white billionaire. Pay for reparations with Bezo’s wealth.

16 posted on 11/23/2020 3:24:04 PM PST by Fai Mao (There is no justice until PIAPPS is hanging from a gallows.)
Oh no, please don't push to pass the briar tax Freep.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Guavanaut posted:

Oh no, please don't push to pass the briar tax Freep.

:sickos:

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal
Taxing the rich to own the libs.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

quote:

To: BusterDog
Been preparing to go Gault since November 5. I will be signing up for any welfare program I qualify for. I refuse to pay any Federal tax, I will take every dime I can weasel from Washington.

5 posted on 11/23/2020, 6:17:27 PM by Fai Mao (There is no justice until PIAPPS is hanging from a gallows.)

hi is this what going Galt means

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

quote:

To: HandBasketHell

I am not giving a dime to the Republicans.

Going to hunker down and ride out the next years. biden is going to destroy everything Trump worked hard to build up.

He should ride off into the sunset and give a big middle Finger to the DC snake pit.

27 posted on 11/23/2020, 6:30:45 PM by RummyChick
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

It is closer to what Rand actually did.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
thedonald.win is starting to sound a little less sure of themselves

quote:

So instead or arresting or signing extrajudicial orders on terrorists threatening her and her family, we give Biden millions?

The DOJ and FBI need new leadership.

quote:

Maybe ifnhentakes the millions, now it's big league fraud? Stolen money maybe?

quote:

Initial protocols? As in transition to communism under Biden?

quote:

Yep, it's starting

quote:

Everyone chill. He is telling people to stop attacking this lady and her family. We are not like the left, let’s not act like them.

Literally in this tweet he says we are winning. Chill

quote:

Winning by allowing the Biden transition to escalate? Not sure I follow

quote:

We gotta make plans for life after trump. He started the movement we finish it.

Let’s make these pedos lives a living hell.

quote:

I don’t like this and sorry but not a good sign

quote:

As much as this sucks, we have to trust that he knows what he's doing as frustrating as it is, I'm heartbroken too. She was holding the line in all the threats, etc. but he made the decision for a reason. We'll see what happens from here, he doesn't want to put anyones lives in danger, aside from his. I can understand that.

quote:

NO

quote:

Why are these heathens allowes to get away with terrorizing other citizens?!

quote:

This is unreal. I'm pissed

quote:

Progressives will take this as a victory. Doomers will take this as a loss. Patriots will clean their guns and pray the Lord intervenes soon.

quote:

Tick tock, any day now... while the left fights and gets everything.

quote:

A few well-timed assassinations would do the trick, no doubt.

"Please tell us to kill people!"

quote:

Say the word President Trump - just loving say it

quote:

Locked and loaded! When Trump says go we go.

Their favorite phrase lately. Trump must be so strong now

quote:

APPEAR WEAK WHEN YOU ARE STRONG

quote:

HEY...THE LEFT CHEATED AND SUCCEEDED BECAUSE WE SAT BACK AND DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. ADMIT IT AND START MAKING PLANS ON HOW WE FIGHT BACK.
STOP WAITING FOR THE COMPROMISED COURTS TO RESOLVE THE MESS THEY CREATED IN THE FIRST PLACE. YOU'LL BE WAITING FOREVER. GET OUT THERE AND DO SOMETHING YOURSELVES.

quote:

"The best thing we can do is to take to the streets, and sustain big numbers in the streets."

Reeeeeelax. Trump is in command here. He's going to spring the trap on these libtards any day now. Strap in.

quote:

I'll say this. If Trump doesn't win or at least drop a major bombshell then it will definitely feel like all this happened while he refused to use any of the powers at his disposal. This is why there has to be more to this than meets the eye. If you refuse to fire a shot obviously you will lose the war. The clock is ticking and we haven't seen any shots yet in four years, so the results thus far shouldn't be at all surprising.

Edit: accidentally hitting the nail on the head

quote:

I'd say we need to be "realistic," but given the nature of information warfare, we don't actually know what "reality" looks like right now. We could have already lost before Trump ever took office, or we could be on the precipice of wiping the globalists out for a few decades.

The fact remains, though...Trump is our only advocate in the world. He hasn't conceded. We have no other choice but to trust, hope for the best, and prepare for the worst.

HappyHippo fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Nov 24, 2020

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

no no Galt ran off to a gulch, Gault was the one lived off welfare you see

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Lol just wait till the person tries and then bitches that the Dems are restricting his welfare with all these bullshit requirements to actually signup for it.

Sarcastro
Dec 28, 2000
Elite member of the Grammar Nazi Squad that

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

Yeah, he said he's going Gault, though, so I take that as he's going to be a wide receiver for the '85 Bears.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Sarcastro posted:

Yeah, he said he's going Gault, though, so I take that as he's going to be a wide receiver for the '85 Bears.

And here I thought they’d be more inclined to be the fridge

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

quote:

To: Prince of Space
I am working with a few people, mostly in person but also online, to create a new resistance movement based in tech and counter-tech.

Hacktivism.

PM me if you’re interested. Our systems have been weak for decades. Power grids, transmission, communications - The right wing of our country hold these things together.

Ever see a democrat lineman? Longshore worker? tower climber ?

Nope. Listen man, everything breaks. Somethings break easier than others. Power outages happen. traffic signals get messed up.

74 posted on 11/23/2020, 6:59:35 PM by Celerity
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 67 | View Replies]

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Sarcastr0 posted:

quote:

To: Prince of Space
I am working with a few people, mostly in person but also online, to create a new resistance movement based in tech and counter-tech.

Hacktivism.

PM me if you’re interested. Our systems have been weak for decades. Power grids, transmission, communications - The right wing of our country hold these things together.

Nope. Listen man, everything breaks. Somethings break easier than others. Power outages happen. traffic signals get messed up.

74 posted on 11/23/2020, 6:59:35 PM by Celerity
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 67 | View Replies]

Everything about this says "You guys start the revolution, I'll be there in spirit"

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Lol can I report freep for inciting action against the US gov now

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I’m the hacker who proposes he does him terrorism by forum PMs

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Sarcastr0 posted:

quote:

A surprising number of of them are union, so dyed-in-the-wool democrat.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

A surprising number of of them are union, so dyed-in-the-wool democrat.
[/quote]

Yeah this has come up a lot in the past 4 years but it bears repeating. There's a white working class and a "White Working Class" made up of office drones from suburbs who buy pickup trucks and cosplay as Real Men Who Work Hard

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008

davecrazy posted:

Yes, yes he should!

This would unironically have been a great move from him politically, it would have been a big flashy executive order that would be attributable to him alone, would have lead to both an immediate and near term economic boost, gained support among a demographic that the GOP badly needs to do better in, and the media ecosystem that would have raised hell among non-college whites about this if a democrat did it would have gone along for the ride. Also would have taken the sails out what may be the single largest thing a Biden admin with a divided congress could credibly do.

Seriously, the Trump that some on both the left and right like to pretend exists, the dynamic maverick economic populist that he played on TV 4 years ago rather than the McConnell cutout he actually was on anything substantive, would have done this.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Georgia Peach posted:

Michigan certified the results.

These DUMBASSES VOTED IN SHINY SHOE BOX FACE FOR GOVERNOR!!! She is a DOMINATRIX AND IS EVIL!!

Every time their hatred is just erotic infatuation. It's like clockwork.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

...shiny shoe box face?

Once again their "insults" just baffle me. That's just a collection of words. At least put in like "doo doo" or something.

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

HappyHippo posted:

APPEAR WEAK WHEN YOU ARE STRONG

Deal from strength, or get crushed every time!

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I enjoy that hoping for divine intervention is not, literally, doomerism, and is in fact patriotism.

The Artificial Kid
Feb 22, 2002
Plibble

myron cope posted:

Hahahaha that SteveH post

Hahah

Yes I'm sure she's just "overwhelmed" by the "incredible" "evidence"

On Twitter (and probably on Freep too I only gskim for my sanity) I see a bunch of "they're saving the REAL evidence for the supreme court", like once you have evidence shown in a lower court it's no good any more and you need new evidence for each step up--even ignoring that the supreme court could just elect not to even hear the case(s)

The Trump electoral lawsuits are essentially a kind of insane MIRV screaming into the upper atmosphere, and every pound of evidence they're forced to ablate off in a lower court increases the chances that they'll burn up in the air before they even get to blow up the state of Georgia.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Trump Authorizes Biden Transition

quote:

To: Alter Kaker

3-D chess.

Something is up.

2 posted on 11/23/2020 3:45:30 PM PST by metmom (...fixing our eyes on Jesus, the Author and Perfecter of our faith....)

quote:

The honorable thing to do, actually. Maintain peace in the country. He is far better of a person that Hillary Clinton ever was and has light years more character. God will take care of all of this. Trust in Him.

3 posted on 11/23/2020 3:46:15 PM PST by MeneMeneTekelUpharsin (Freedom is the freedom to discipline yourself so others don't have to do it for you.)

:sickos:

quote:

We are at the final gasps now. Short of a miracle, it’s over.

4 posted on 11/23/2020 3:47:28 PM PST by JoSixChip (Its not about color, its about character.)

quote:

To: metmom

Yes, Biden is our next President.

9 posted on 11/23/2020 3:49:03 PM PST by Vision (Obama corrupted, sought to weaken and fundamentally change America; he didn't plan on being stopped.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

Major cave. No other way to spin it.

Combined with him still in the basement, one could question if his heart is really in it.

Not giving up, just being honest.

This fight should continue with or without Trump.

12 posted on 11/23/2020 3:49:50 PM PST by Golden Eagle (List of Cable News Alternatives ----> http://freerepublic.com/~goldeneagle/ <---)

quote:

To: Vision

I am afraid so.

I figure that if Biden gets in, it’s not going to be a sign of God’s coming judgment on America.

Biden and Harris ARE God’s judgment on America.

17 posted on 11/23/2020 3:51:59 PM PST by metmom (...fixing our eyes on Jesus, the Author and Perfecter of our faith....)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

Biden and Harris are not a punishment from God.

That would be mean that God was punishing the preborn babies who would die because of a Biden Harris administration and God would not do that.

Biden and Harris have nothing do do with God.

Bien and Harris serve evil.

56 posted on 11/23/2020 4:02:52 PM PST by Arcadian Empire
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

Revolution is Coming!

quote:

To: MeneMeneTekelUpharsin

We are past the time for peace.

24 posted on 11/23/2020 3:55:10 PM PST by cowboyusa (America Cowboy up!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

Wonder if biden will receive “real” info. Will the info be slightly edited?
Didn’t they do that to PDJT?

26 posted on 11/23/2020 3:55:35 PM PST by 1_Rain_Drop

Oh yeah, that's the stuff!

quote:

To: Engedi

Michigan has become an embarrassnent. Chicken, paid off, establishment-lackey embarrassnent. No wonder getting rid of the witch has not been strongly pursued.

28 posted on 11/23/2020 3:55:48 PM PST by madison10 (Give Thanks to the Lord, for He is good.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

quote:

It’s over. Michigan certified the votes to Biden.

31 posted on 11/23/2020 3:56:59 PM PST by DownInFlames (Ga)

There are still some shreds of defiance, however.

quote:

Biden IS NOT President-Elect.

Trump has ABSOLUTELY no obligation to allow Biden within 500 yards of the WH.

Rat Biden can have a mobile green out-house as his office across the street in Lafayette park.

F Biden!

32 posted on 11/23/2020 3:57:30 PM PST by Bellagio

:iiam:

quote:

To: Miss Didi

Ok, if GSA is getting death threats, where are the FBI arrests? Where is Barr? Where are the 5am SWAT raids?

33 posted on 11/23/2020 3:57:32 PM PST by DesertRhino (Dog is man's best friend, and moslems hate dogs. Add that up. .... )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

Hail to the Cheat.

34 posted on 11/23/2020 3:58:14 PM PST by windsorknot (Man Without a Country)

quote:

Stop. He knows it’s over. He also knows he got screamed. I have no doubt there was fraud but proving it is another matter. And if we can’t prove it then we have nothing.

39 posted on 11/23/2020 3:59:23 PM PST by Sir_Humphrey (Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people -Socrates)

quote:

To: JoSixChip

Agreed. I’m extremely fearful for the country at this point.

44 posted on 11/23/2020 4:00:56 PM PST by MachIV
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

hmmmm... :thunk:

quote:

Who and why threaten the GSA?
Sounds like moar evidence sleepy Joe did not win

52 posted on 11/23/2020 4:02:21 PM PST by Steven Tyler (President Elect Steven Tyler)

quote:

To: Gene Eric

If a death threat makes her throw an election and waste millions.... to keep her life safe, she’s a damned coward who had no business holding that office.

Soldiers, cops, firefighters, all go do their jobs at the risk of their lives. Why is her life worth more? Is her personal safety so important that she has to help legitimize a government overthrow.

DC is irredeemable.

54 posted on 11/23/2020 4:02:44 PM PST by DesertRhino (Dog is man's best friend, and moslems hate dogs. Add that up. .... )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

Hi Ann! :wave:

quote:

To: Gene Eric

THREATS and GARM is what the DEMOCRATS DO!!! THAT AND CHEAT AND LIE!! DISGUSTING PEOPLE!

58 posted on 11/23/2020 4:03:51 PM PST by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

Can you not understand the barbarians are already in the city. The time to fight is long past. DC is a sht hole of festering pus filled autocrates who are all on the same sides. They just call themselves different political parties. Rule#1 of TWD. FACE REALITY- we’re all infected .!. . No virginia, there won’t be any christmas this year.

62 posted on 11/23/2020 4:04:41 PM PST by Ikeon (When all else fails, always, always REMEMBER. Jesus loves me, this I KNOW)

quote:

By God, you people are such wimps.

64 posted on 11/23/2020 4:04:51 PM PST by Luircin

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Jagged Jim posted:

Trump Authorizes Biden Transition
quote:

To: Vision

I am afraid so.

I figure that if Biden gets in, it’s not going to be a sign of God’s coming judgment on America.

Biden and Harris ARE God’s judgment on America.

17 posted on 11/23/2020 3:51:59 PM PST by metmom (...fixing our eyes on Jesus, the Author and Perfecter of our faith....)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

Biden is the scourge of God, appointed to chastise you, since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity except Joe Biden. You are wicked, but Joe Biden is more wicked than you, so be silent! :black101:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Wasn't Obamas inaguration a sign of gods judgment?

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Wasn't Obamas inaguration a sign of gods judgment?

The first time around, the Tea Party didn't exist and hadn't merged with the Religious Right yet, and McCain was running a fairly secular "Hey look I'm a veteran, vote for me" campaign, so they weren't as riled up as you'd think. There were individuals who were doomsaying him as a false messiah, but it wasn't as orthodox as it is today. There were WAY more religious freakouts and claims of Obama being the antichrist (*cough or at least a precursor cough*) in 2012, because Evangelicals started riding that populism wave pretty early into Obama's first term.

Fruity Rudy
Oct 8, 2008

Taste The Rainbow!

dangerous levels of Freep introspection occurring

quote:

Face it. The old became craven. It’s not their fault it is just the way it is.

347 posted on 11/23/2020, 10:43:09 PM by central_va (I won't be reconstructed and I do not give a drat...)

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

American teen who once threatened Trump in ISIS video says it's 'sweet relief' being in US

quote:

An American teenager who was once the face of an Islamic State propaganda video is speaking about the ordeal for the first time, saying it is “sweet relief” to be back in the United States.

The child – identified only as Matthew – was only 10 years old when he was filmed telling President Donald Trump that “the battle” with ISIS would “end in your lands.”

“I was so young I did not really understand any of it,” Matthew, now 13 and living in Florida with his father after he was flown home by the U.S. military in 2018, told the BBC.

Matthew's life changed when he was dragged by his mother, Samantha Sally, and his stepfather, Moussa Elhassani, across the border into Syria in April 2015. He was 8 years old.

quote:

To: xomething
He is a fool to be giving statements meant to be posted online. All this will do is revive the public’s memory of his earlier pledge to ISIS. Someone with nothing else to do would not find it too difficult to get more current information about him. Too bad he was allowed back in.

5 posted on 11/23/2020, 7:44:12 PM by lee martell

quote:

To: xomething
How did this future terrorist get into this country after he threatened Trump???

Sponsored by the Dem party?

11 posted on 11/23/2020, 10:31:09 PM by originalbuckeye ('In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act'- George Orwell.)

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

I have read Freep's take on this situation, and I have read donald.win's take, and, God help me, but freep has the more grounded, objective take on reality here.

2020 truly is the worst year ever.

PhallicPhalanges
Jun 9, 2015

Her navel is all time musky... Bt look at her face... Her face makes my ROD wakes

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

I have read Freep's take on this situation, and I have read donald.win's take, and, God help me, but freep has the more grounded, objective take on reality here.

2020 truly is the worst year ever.

I agree. I feel like Freep is made up of people I have met in real life (Missouri :( ), while thedonald is essentially a cult at this point.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

Yeah, Freep has a culture radicalized back in the 1990s. They're delusional speculations and declarations of war seem almost rote and ritual. Donald.win has it's old Clinton-hating people, but is more newly radicalized bulk makes it more amusing these days, as their deluded hope is being crushed by reality for the first time.

Once they both pivot to paranoia and persecution as the Biden Presidency becomes a thing, it'll be interesting to see how they differ.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Freepers have, for better or for worse, been vaguely paying attention to politics for decades and weren't motivated entirely by Donald Trump

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

I also wonder how much of it is systematic due to the design of reddit. It is astonishing how quickly things thedonald believed literal hours before get memory-holed and vanish due to down-voting. Every legal case is the center of their universe as the thing that will finally crush Trump's enemies until it gets decided against them, and then all traces of it vanish instantly.

Sydney Powell was their patron saint, occupying 4 stickied threads at the top of the reddit, right up to the point where the Trump campaign distanced herself from her, and then for a couple of hours she just ceased to exist, before thedonald rebounded to the theory that she was a secret sleeper agent lawyer.

Threads on Freep tend to hang around for a day or two because of inertia and lower posting volume.

Old Kentucky Shark fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Nov 24, 2020

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
TheDonald people scare me a lot more than freep tbh. Most of them are cowards but among the younger crowd I can't imagine that we won't spin out more Rittenhouses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Fox News' Laura Ingraham and Tucker Carlson distance themselves from Trump - Rush Limbaugh also distances himself from president’s efforts to overturn his election defeat by Joe Biden

Rats from a sinking ship