Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

mornin' yobbers, hope youre haveing a great day today!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

today has been up there in the best days I've jsd lately for no particular reason beyond getting a decent rest and having fun with my kids now im drinking a Honeycrisp cider and chillin until they go to bed

Stoner Sloth

Sid Vicious posted:

today has been up there in the best days I've jsd lately for no particular reason beyond getting a decent rest and having fun with my kids now im drinking a Honeycrisp cider and chillin until they go to bed

sometimes the simple things are the best, very glad it's been a good one for you my friend and posting pal! :peanut:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Prof. Crocodile posted:

The holiday season makes me reflect on the wonderful people in my posting life, and hoo boy it has been an eventful past couple of months.

It's been great to have pecan, Oh How Wonderful, Horrible Butts, Evan Jelicle, snergle, and Beer Chiller join us.
And it's been nice to have Bingo Bango, bird., Sid Vicious, 3dMegadoodoo, Rick Rogers, and Kief return.
And it's always nice to see Shall Noise Upon, Relax or Die, Derpies, entropic, deadking, and Eeoray Mel pop in.
But also it's been a while since I've seen Manifisto or Luvcow, and I hope they are doing well.
And of course both cda and nut are gone but not forgotten.

I hope I'm not forgetting anyone, but also the holiday season makes me drink a lot.

:unsmith:

Prof. Crocodile

Stoner Sloth posted:

mornin' yobbers, hope youre haveing a great day today!!

the most byob snipe ever

Horrible Butts

Prof. Crocodile posted:

The holiday season makes me reflect on the wonderful people in my posting life, and hoo boy it has been an eventful past couple of months.

It's been great to have pecan, Oh How Wonderful, Horrible Butts, Evan Jelicle, snergle, and Beer Chiller join us.
And it's been nice to have Bingo Bango, bird., Sid Vicious, 3dMegadoodoo, Rick Rogers, and Kief return.
And it's always nice to see Shall Noise Upon, Relax or Die, Derpies, entropic, deadking, and Eeoray Mel pop in.
But also it's been a while since I've seen Manifisto or Luvcow, and I hope they are doing well.
And of course both cda and nut are gone but not forgotten.

I hope I'm not forgetting anyone, but also the holiday season makes me drink a lot.

it’s been very nice to hang here :yosbutt:

https://giant.gfycat.com/sillyremorsefuldipper.webm
Thank you Prof. Crocodile for the fun festive winter sig!
Arcane gob born of Khanstant's goblin gumball machine!

Heather Papps

hello friend

byob: i love it

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Stoner Sloth

Heather Papps posted:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Heather Papps posted:

:same: :nudesnail:

SIDS Vicious

Heather Papps posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

How Wonderful! posted:

I ate a truly outrageous amount of ramen and onigiri and now I'm just groaning on my back.

Post the onigiri details pld

Robot Made of Meat

Kief Richards posted:

GaG quietly and gently tucking in the giant carved wooden phallus and kissing it goodnight right on the forehead.

Fore . . . head?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Robot Made of Meat

Kief Richards posted:

Almonds are actually the very worst nut and I will die on this hill

Every time I eat an almond, I start to choke.

Every time.

I take that as a sign.

Robot Made of Meat

3D Megadoodoo posted:

in brazil they just call them "nut". (I learned this from the seminal motion picture the rundown starring Rosario Dawson, Christopher Walken, The Rock, and Stifler, which i watched twice, once on my own and once with a goon to prove to him that it was worth watching [it was])

Please don't ask what my mostly-elderly relatives called them (yeah, I used the past tense, but I know that's just foolish optimism)

Robot Made of Meat

Heather Papps posted:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Please don't ask what my mostly-elderly relatives called them (yeah, I used the past tense, but I know that's just foolish optimism)

this, sadly, is also my first horrified thought when brazil nuts come up.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Prof. Crocodile

It's amazing how many people first learned a terrible word by seeing it written on a ziplock bag in their grandparents' pantry.

Actually now that I've typed that out it's not amazing at all. Pretty predictable, actually.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Is nut back?

pecan

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Is nut back?

:evilbuddy:

Papa Was A Video Toaster

november is over. i demand you release nut!

Prof. Crocodile

TVsVeryOwn posted:

november is over. i demand you release nut!

look dude nut isn't coming back. we all saw the body. just loving move on.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Prof. Crocodile posted:

look dude nut isn't coming back. we all saw the body. just loving move on.

i want to believe

biosterous

i can't believe nut's fuckin dead

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

biosterous posted:

i can't believe nut's fuckin dead
It’s hard to believe, but BYOB’s November ratings were way up!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Stoner Sloth

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

It’s hard to believe, but BYOB’s November ratings were way up!

but high ratings mean they'll HAVE to bring nut back!

Stoner Sloth

like maybe he had a twin that was actually killed, or a clone or he was just ill but got better

alnilam

Why is everyone talking like November is over, it's still novembre 31st ??

ty manifisto

take the moon

by sebmojo

Stoner Sloth posted:

like maybe he had a twin that was actually killed, or a clone or he was just ill but got better

like in the hardy boys case files or whatever when it turns out iola isnt dead she just has amnesia :unsmith:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
dumb question. i just re-reg'd cause of a :toxx: fail. I have all my previous sigs saved on my computer. if i want to get my sigs back, do i upload them to imgur or whatever myself or does a mod/admin have to upload them to the server?

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

magic cactus posted:

dumb question. i just re-reg'd cause of a :toxx: fail. I have all my previous sigs saved on my computer. if i want to get my sigs back, do i upload them to imgur or whatever myself or does a mod/admin have to upload them to the server?

the first one. just put em on imgur and throw em in the bbcode

magic cactus

thanks!

3D Megadoodoo

Heather Papps posted:

it's one of those subreddits i can't even bear to pecan

AUGH

:lol:

Oh my god, you mean... "Brazil almonds"?!? :barf:

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC
why is there a baseball episode of every anime ever made

3D Megadoodoo

Dead Hippie Ghost posted:

why is there a baseball episode of every anime ever made

also what is up with the stills of traffic lights and electric lines?

magic cactus

3D Megadoodoo posted:

also what is up with the stills of traffic lights and electric lines?

there's an anime that's made up of like 85% traffic light and electric line still shots. it's called serial experiments lain and it owns.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

magic cactus posted:

there's an anime that's made up of like 85% traffic light and electric line still shots. it's called serial experiments lain and it owns.

:hmmyes: Let's all love Lain.

3D Megadoodoo

magic cactus posted:

there's an anime that's made up of like 85% traffic light and electric line still shots.

oh that has like the least percentage of traffic light and electric line still shots, then? :D

Papa Was A Video Toaster

3D Megadoodoo posted:

oh that has like the least percentage of traffic light and electric line still shots, then? :D

Lol

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Kief Richards posted:

Post the onigiri details pld

I usually don't eat meat but they only had pork onigiri, so that's what we got, I really liked it. It was like braised pork belly. I was kind of surprised that the whole thing was brown instead of white and it was also way bigger than I'd anticipated. Afterwards I was talking to one of my friends and she told me that onigiri is mega easy to make so I'm thinking of getting some nori and the right kind of rice and making some little cucumber and avocado onigiri for myself and taking 'em out to the park and chowing down. The ramen was also really good, nice velvety texture from the egg and tons of nice mushroom bits and kimchi. Before COVID I loved eating ramen downtown, probably one of my favorite kinds of restaurants to sit down and spend a while in (others runner ups: diners late at night, hot pot places, empty taquerias mid-day), this scratched kind of the same itch.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Here's some other food news. When I first moved to Philly I lived l like a block away from what I thought was the coolest restaurant ever. I had just started in an MFA program and I lived with a guy who was also in it and almost every day we'd stop in this restaurant and drink beers and eat snacks and talk about books and big ideas and read each other's work and stuff. It was so perfect. Anyway then I moved across the city and that other part of town got mega expensive and we just never really went back much.

But I saw today that they're going to close their kitchens for the winter and re-open in the spring, but I'm worried that we'll move before that happens, so we're going to go get take-out from them on Saturday for one last big feast. They have probably the best vegetarian sandwich I ever had, this big huge tofu club with coconut bacon, and fried pickles, pierogi, all sorts of incredible unhealthy stuff. It's gonna be bittersweet but I'm really looking forward to it.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!