Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

oh god what have I done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

According to the data I have from Kickstarter, something like 6% of my backers just found this while surfing around through Kickstarter and have no idea what the gently caress this book is about besides the modest low key description about calligraphy I included in the Kickstarter description

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
:lol:
Technically, this was about the post on top of the page but it is also highly applicable to the post it directly follows, as well.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

twoday posted:

According to the data I have from Kickstarter, something like 6% of my backers just found this while surfing around through Kickstarter and have no idea what the gently caress this book is about besides the modest low key description about calligraphy I included in the Kickstarter description

lmao

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

twoday posted:

oh god what have I done

Lmao

twoday
May 4, 2005

what the gently caress is a superbacker

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

twoday posted:

inspired by these brave souls

god bless people who support artists just cuz

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

twoday posted:

what the gently caress is a superbacker

when teh defensive line manages to do enough sacks they get a powerup and if they grant a prestige to the linebacker they become invincible

twoday
May 4, 2005

Hahahaha

oh dear god

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

"now that i have my calligraphy book, i'm a little let down by the actual calligraphy, but now i can see dim shores of lake hali under hyades, and have uttered the true name of the r't'uml"

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020
I looked it up. Its a designation people get if they've backed 25 or more different kickstarters at 10 usd or more each. Are there like tags for projects and he was looking for calligraphy stuff?

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

twoday posted:

Hahahaha

oh dear god

twoday
May 4, 2005

Gunshow Poophole posted:

god bless people who support artists just cuz

twoday
May 4, 2005

Phil Layshow posted:

I looked it up. Its a designation people get if they've backed 25 or more different kickstarters at 10 usd or more each. Are there like tags for projects and he was looking for calligraphy stuff?

lol these non-c-spam people are going to be loving horrified

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

hahahahaha

twoday buy them accounts

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

twoday posted:

lol these non-c-spam people are going to be loving horrified

congrats you're gonna to achieve the dream of radicalizing a bunch of people

twoday
May 4, 2005

imagine having no idea what c-spam is and just randomly getting this in the mail and reading it

captainbananas
Sep 11, 2002

Ahoy, Captain!

twoday posted:

imagine having no idea what c-spam is and just randomly getting this in the mail and reading it

cracking, pinging... the whole 9 yards. not that hard to imagine

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

i for one am furious about both politics and the linear expression of time

hth

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

twoday posted:

AHEM

So...

This is right and true, the book should absolutely end with trummo getting dragged out of the actual White House while he poops his pants! who knows what else could happen

twoday posted:

lmao

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
It's gonna own when twoday ships out an alternate reality calligraphy book detailing president Hillary to all of us instead of something relating to tprmu

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

the tjnkl will simply repose and sleep under a mountain until his country’s time of need calls him awake

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

twoday posted:

Hahahaha

oh dear god

Alejandro is in for such a treat

AbysmalPeptoBismol
Feb 5, 2016

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

2DCAT posted:

It's gonna own when twoday ships out an alternate reality calligraphy book detailing president Hillary to all of us instead of something relating to tprmu

One Hundred Days of Brunch: With Her As President

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I keep chuckling about Alejandro

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

twoday posted:

Hahahaha

oh dear god

I really wish you could interview one of those 6% after they get to look through the book so we could see this through the eyes of an innocent.

twoday
May 4, 2005

Dameius posted:

I really wish you could interview one of those 6% after they get to look through the book so we could see this through the eyes of an innocent.

I will post the feedback

twoday
May 4, 2005

Spergin Morlock posted:

Alejandro is in for such a treat

first time in several years I felt it necessary to update the thread title

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niqrrmev4mA

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I honestly hope to show this book to my mom with no explanation other than "this is the politics forum I've been living in since 2015"

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
i hope that there is a second Book of Nichael because omg to be able to reference it as II Nichael 4

twoday
May 4, 2005

this postponement will give me adequate time to make a better version of the book of cumshitter

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

twoday posted:

AHEM

So...

I was actually a little worried you were going to wrap things early, when we clearly have so much trumping left in front of us.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Fuckkkkk I was going to write a song called Alejandro... About stumbling into something and getting in over your head :negative:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

2DCAT posted:

Fuckkkkk I was going to write a song called Alejandro... About stumbling into something and getting in over your head :negative:

write a song called nestor

twoday
May 4, 2005

6 of the people who backed this project came to find it via google, so I'm just imagining people googling "Trpmo!" and the only results being one of the comments on my project, and then reading over the proposal and deciding to back it

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

twoday posted:

6 of the people who backed this project came to find it via google, so I'm just imagining people googling "Trpmo!" and the only results being one of the comments on my project, and then reading over the proposal and deciding to back it

you should add a page at the end with a person labeled Alejandro and a speech bubble saying 'What the gently caress did I just read?'

twoday
May 4, 2005

imagining Alejandro reading through this comment section:

twoday has issued a correction as of 05:34 on Dec 4, 2020

twoday
May 4, 2005

Spergin Morlock posted:

you should add a page at the end with a person labeled Alejandro and a speech bubble saying 'What the gently caress did I just read?'

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

alejandro, who met a poster from an antique forum, is a great framing device