Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Barking Gecko posted:

I'm fulfilling my posting obligation.
Today is my birthday. :marc:
I'm celebrating by having an hour of physical therapy. :corsair:
I am taking the rest of the day off, though.

thank you for posting, happy birthday, and good luck in pt

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

How do I add images to my sig?

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

vanisher

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

How do I add images to my sig?

user control panel > edit profile > signature

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Escape From Noise

vanisher posted:

user control panel > edit profile > signature

Woops! Thought img was turned off!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Finger Prince

Should I get a burger for dinner tonight? I was gonna scavenge stuff but I'm thinking about them burgs.

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Finger Prince posted:

Should I get a burger for dinner tonight? I was gonna scavenge stuff but I'm thinking about them burgs.

get the burg

Thursday Next

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.

Finger Prince posted:

Yes. Today is a day for getting tasty and calorie-dense food.

My brunch was toast with homemade jam, pancakes with syrup, some sausage gravy, orange juice, cottage cheese, and an egg and cheese scramble (I ordered food for the household and only had a few bites of each but drat I am basically a fat creature right now and I only have two more meetings today so there is a nap in my future)

Gsap391QDNjHCQ2naIYe29xhfN37Ki2P

Finger Prince

There's a good Persian place near me that looks like it might do a good burg and I've never tried it. I've tried a bunch of stuff on the menu though, and it's good stuff, and you can smell the charcoal grill when you drive past and it always smells so drat tasty. Charcoal grilled burg with special sauce... Yeah. Yeah I think you talked me into it.

Prof. Crocodile

Barking Gecko posted:

I am on my phone right now but please believe that if I was at my computer I would post boxy brown from athf singing happy birthday.

Escape From Noise

I can't seem to get to sleep and it's 6 am. My sleep schedule is already hosed and I don't really have any plans today so I think I'll just stay up and power through it so I can maybe get to sleep at a reasonable time tonight

SIDS Vicious

its takeaway friday and idk what to order, i got Viet Thai fusion last week and usually I just get the same thing from a Chinese place so idk if ill get that like usual or if i will broaden my horizons and try something different, I usually just get a burger when i don't get Chinese its hard to decide

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sid, lemme change your life:

Get Korean food

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Kief Richards posted:

Get Korean food

SIDS Vicious

there isn't a single local Korean restaurant :(

Finger Prince

It's loving huge!

:stonk:

B33rChiller

Sid Vicious posted:

its takeaway friday and idk what to order, i got Viet Thai fusion last week and usually I just get the same thing from a Chinese place so idk if ill get that like usual or if i will broaden my horizons and try something different, I usually just get a burger when i don't get Chinese its hard to decide
In order of likely decreasing deliciousness:
Indian?
Tacos?
Swiss Chalet?

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Papa Was A Video Toaster

B33rChiller posted:

In order of likely decreasing deliciousness:
Indian?
Tacos?
Swiss Chalet?

swiss chalet needs to be waaaaaaay farther down that list

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Finger Prince posted:

It's loving huge!

Wanna eat that burg

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I applied to a bunch of jobs today just in case I don't get any courses in the Spring. They're all for places that focus more heavily on online teaching so I'm hoping it's going to be more consistent enrollment, most of the places I teach at in-person have been brutalized by COVID in terms of people just dropping out or not enrolling. Worst case scenario I still have a little dissertation stipend and can pick up freelance editing and writing gigs easily enough I think, but I really like teaching, it's one of my favorite things to do and I like getting paid money for it. So that was stressful. Otherwise just buying presents for all my friends and family and goons.

Sid Vicious posted:

See if there's any restaurant around that focuses on a cuisine you've never had before and just wing it. That's how I got into Senegalese food and Laotian, also Basque, all of which rules incredibly a lot.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Finger Prince posted:

It's loving huge!

:burger: That's a fine burger & fries combo.

Heather Papps

hello friend

a big hbd from me hp, to u, bg!

today i spent a bunch of money to have my truck insured/registered. now i just need to get him neutered and shots updated and we are good to go! i drove to my grandmas and chatted with her for a bit but hot drat does it feel good to drive again.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Finger Prince posted:

It's loving huge!

yooooooo

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Bingo Bango

Barking Gecko posted:

:sun: happy birthday!

I know it's officially winter because I've entered full craft-mode. gearing up for a lot of stichin' and witchin' for the next four months

SIDS Vicious

im sorry to disappoint everyone i got burgers and fries lol

Derpies

by sebmojo
I made a giant bubble wand with mini derps today

Heather Papps

hello friend

Sid Vicious posted:

my man!
\
:clint:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNHm4u4Ssr0

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Sid Vicious posted:

Give that poo poo a big chomp please and savor each chaw & swaller.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Finger Prince

Barking Gecko posted:

:burger: That's a fine burger & fries combo.

:burger::burger::burger:

Fries are from my freezer (because screw paying $5 for fries and also, and also mainly, they were sold out of fries at the restaurant). Good fries though!

Goons Are Gifts

Hey
Hey you, your reading this, I'm talking to you
You're marvelous and I love you and also you look great today
Thanks for being here, post more

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Glutes Are Great posted:

Hey

Thursday Next

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.

Kief Richards posted:

Get Korean food

Takeaway Korean never does banchan correctly and that's sad though :(. Discovering that, say, potato salad and go-chu jang and short ribs and pickles all go together is amazing.

edit: had to look up the name, fortunately "what is the name of those little korean side dishes" is apparently a common search

Thursday Next fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Dec 5, 2020

Gsap391QDNjHCQ2naIYe29xhfN37Ki2P

Prof. Crocodile

Finger Prince posted:

It's loving huge!

Big Burger

Derpies posted:

I made a giant bubble wand with mini derps today
Big Bubbles

Kief Richards posted:

Get Korean food
Banchan and Bulgogi

Barking Gecko posted:

Barking Gecko's Birthday

Bingo Bango posted:

:sun: happy birthday!

I know it's officially winter because I've entered full craft-mode. gearing up for a lot of stichin' and witchin' for the next four months
Bingo Bango

Today's BYOB is brought to you by the letters B and B.

Also I think that there may be something wrong with my brain that I always notice and post these little patterns in the chat thread. If someone knows a neurosurgeon that works over Zoom I would appreciate a recommendation.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
hi

i came back from outer space early

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Thursday Next posted:

Takeaway Korean never does banchan correctly and that's sad though :(. Discovering that, say, potato salad and go-chu jang and short ribs and pickles all go together is amazing.

edit: had to look up the name, fortunately "what is the name of those little korean side dishes" is apparently a common search

Lmao. Yeah the places by me do it right, but there's SO MUCH PLASTIC that I actually told them just to put everything in one big tray for me and honestly it works really well.

I think we might get ddeokbokki tonight bc I have a craving but I'm also too lazy to thaw out the ddeok.

Goons Are Gifts

aldantefax posted:

hi

i came back from outer space early

What was the weather like

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Glutes Are Great posted:

Hey

I'm going to bed now but I will definitely post tomorrow!

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Also I think that there may be something wrong with my brain that I always notice and post these little patterns in the chat thread. If someone knows a neurosurgeon that works over Zoom I would appreciate a recommendation.

this is cool and just means you are smart, unless you start thinking there are secret embedded messages in said patterns!

Goons Are Gifts

Rarity posted:

I'm going to bed now but I will definitely post tomorrow!

Please do it I need it!!

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

Glutes Are Great posted:

What was the weather like

cold and breezy which meant i was cold and sneezy (bad allergies) but it was nice enough to walk around a little bit

spent most of the time in the cabin shouting at a pocket microphone about game design and life stuff in order to stay heat up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Thinkin bout Moomins tonight