Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

I told you, many crimes

you're just making nut look cooler you realize?

Kief Richards posted:

Nut isn't even a real Canadian, he is an impostor!!!!!

who amongst us is not guilty of impersonating a canadian at one point or another? let them cast the first stone i say!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Just a reminder that pee is sterile and tasty so nut was doing us a favor imho

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Stoner Sloth

standing up like that scene in Spartacus where everyone says 'i'm spartacus' but to defend nut...

'i peed in the only water supply too!'

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

biosterous

dang, adding just a lil splash of whiskey to some apple cider is incredibly tasty

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

SIDS Vicious

okay i got two of three cards i need for Tuesday done tonight i think that is enough

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
No goon may be called truly free while nut is in chains

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Escape From Noise

biosterous posted:

dang, adding just a lil splash of whiskey to some apple cider is incredibly tasty

Hot mulled cider is good with pretty much any good brown liquor

alnilam

Stoner Sloth posted:

standing up like that scene in Spartacus where everyone says 'i'm spartacus' but to defend nut...

'i peed in the only water supply too!'

biosterous posted:

:hmmyes:

B33rChiller

Sid Vicious posted:

okay i got two of three cards i need for Tuesday done tonight i think that is enough

:eyepop: :vince: wow my good man. I was thinking, let's do some painting / whatever art together. we could set up a video chat to do some. Involve the kids at some point maybe? I think we have at least one pair of kids near the same age. I don't have skills or talent, but have fun putting colours on paper with my daughter.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
hi

Stoner Sloth

:mods: please rename this cocktail to 'a splash of nut', 'a taste of nut' or 'a squirt of nut' immediately, tia

henlo

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I will not stand for the nut-erasure taking place in this thread right now. I say let nut be returned to the forums so he can answer these allegations himself!

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Goons Are Gifts

Good morning, I haven't read any post above this one so I'm sure there's nothing you could possibly demand or ask

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Glutes Are Great posted:

Good morning, I haven't read any post above this one so I'm sure there's nothing you could possibly demand or ask

If you're not going to read our posts then I guess we'll just stop posting

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Twenty Four

Glutes Are Great posted:

Rarity posted:

If you're not going to read our posts then I guess we'll just stop posting

Don't feel slighted. Think of it like a crapshoot get out of jail free card. :)

Goons Are Gifts

Sorry but if I read posts I'm lurking and the second I start doing that I become a lurker, who must post, so you see what kind of stress I'm under here

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
I guess the fabric of reality, of this thread, is tenuous enough as it is. I think the only solution is to....post? No! Don't post! NO, BLUE! AGHHH!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Maybe nut was holding the fabric of this thread together and without him we lie on the verge of destruction :thunkher:

pecan

nut is bad, but the critics agree, pecan good

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

pecan posted:

:hmmwrong:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

pecan posted:

This is very true. Pecan is the superior poster. Nut is dead anyway; I heard he fell face first into so many pies by slipping on banana peels that he died of shame.

Escape From Noise

Hey everyone. I finally managed to make fried rice that didn't turn into a gross gloopy mess and I'm pretty happy with it! Kind of burnt the garlic but it's still alright I think maybe. Now I'm drinking some Suntory The Premium Malt's. I got a six pack because it came with a year of the ox coaster (my birth year)

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

G’mungo byob

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Hey everyone. I finally managed to make fried rice that didn't turn into a gross gloopy mess and I'm pretty happy with it! Kind of burnt the garlic but it's still alright I think maybe. Now I'm drinking some Suntory The Premium Malt's. I got a six pack because it came with a year of the ox coaster (my birth year)

This sounds very tasty!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I just saw a butthole.

It was on a fox that was eating eggs I left out for them.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

i'm gonna go do something else for a while, bye guys :)

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

a tiger chases a man to the edge of a cliff

the man having no choice jumps off and barely hangs on to the rocks and the roots of a plant

he sees that the plant is actually something awful looks up at the tiger and regrets his decision

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

biosterous

good morning i am posting

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

biosterous posted:

good morning i am posting

:same:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I made a post.

Good start to the posting day.

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
always say good morning

Goons Are Gifts

You Americans are always so weird, why do you keep saying good morning at, like, 1pm and later??
I'll never understand this language

Escape From Noise

Glutes Are Great posted:

You Americans are always so weird, why do you keep saying good morning at, like, 1pm and later??

I'm American but I also get it

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Glutes Are Great posted:

We sleep in really late to help us have beautiful soft skin and wonderful silky hair and big fluttering eyelashes and huge butts and six pack abs.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Heather Papps

hello friend

grand mishap everyone

two days ago i carelessly fried some breakfast sausages
two nights ago i ventured to the kitchen for a snack and slipped on a bit of spattered grease and did a comical, banana peel style pratfall onto my back. it didn't hurt too much at the time.
this morning i am VERY sore
thank you for reading my story ouch

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

Glutes Are Great posted:

Hi

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

grand mishap everyone

two days ago i carelessly fried some breakfast sausages
two nights ago i ventured to the kitchen for a snack and slipped on a bit of spattered grease and did a comical, banana peel style pratfall onto my back. it didn't hurt too much at the time.
this morning i am VERY sore
thank you for reading my story ouch

Ouch! Please get well soon!

Escape From Noise

Hello welcome and chat

City of Glompton

owlhawk911 posted:

i'm gonna go do something else for a while, bye guys :)

hi bye have fun :wave:

Glutes Are Great posted:

good morning! :evilbuddy:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Glutes Are Great posted:

Please don't spoil the future you're living in for us Americans in the past

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

How Wonderful! posted:

We sleep in really late to help us have beautiful soft skin and wonderful silky hair and big fluttering eyelashes and huge butts and six pack abs.

Oh gently caress that's what I've been doing wrong all this time :negative: