Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Clear handball

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
more of a handball than this shite anyway https://twitter.com/DanWalkerDJ/status/1330182466703925250

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Bristol City spaffed away a draw in very Bristol fashion yday

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
https://twitter.com/EddieBurfi/status/1335258388582854656

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
On better news, Reading are 1pt off their rightful place again.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Pablo Bluth posted:

On better news, Reading are 1pt off their rightful place again.

I'm looking at the bottom of the table but I'm not seeing them...

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

as a Yank, I agree with Les Ferdinand's view on this whole thing

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Usually I don't expose myself as a Derby fan but today it's a good day for it. We'll, maybe not good. Adequate.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/edmorrish/status/1335271400639238148?s=20

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Lol

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

JingleBells posted:

Just seen the Bournemouth Reading score, I guess Reading peaked too early this season. Also I don't think they'll want to concede goals like this regularly: https://streamja.com/oPM2G

You try keeping a cool head when BIG DOM SOLANKE is coming at you!

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Hahaha

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
There was someone on this forum a few months back who was all upset when I called Millwall fans racist. Where they at now?

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
https://twitter.com/elliot__ross/status/1336415296194809860?s=20

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Chair and Osayi-Samuel took a knee in front of Millwall fans to celebrate Chair's goal.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
QPR good???

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

habeasdorkus posted:

There was someone on this forum a few months back who was all upset when I called Millwall fans racist. Where they at now?

according to my rolodex of TRP posters there are 2 Millwall fans who post here and neither of them seem particularly racist

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

the sex ghost posted:

according to my rolodex of TRP posters there are 2 Millwall fans who post here and neither of them seem particularly racist

Bunnyx hates the coloured lads and was fired from his coaching job because of it

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

I don't think it was actually a Millwall fan. It was someone saying that how dare I pick on working class Millwall, they're good lads, and that I was a neoliberal elitist for thinking that Millwall has a bad history of being real racist.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Anyone else remember that clip of a young kid in the car with his parents or maybe grandparents and they’re all bellowing “Millwall, gently caress em all” and having a lovely time then the kid starts shouting what sounds like “you facking black caaants” and the video abruptly ends?

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

:wtc:

https://twitter.com/GeoffMills15/status/1336422682087337987

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

I enjoy non-league football so am excited to watch forest play more games on tv here in :911: the only goal i've seen scored this season by em was against derby

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

habeasdorkus posted:

I don't think it was actually a Millwall fan. It was someone saying that how dare I pick on working class Millwall, they're good lads, and that I was a neoliberal elitist for thinking that Millwall has a bad history of being real racist.

You were being a big american liverpool fan about it, acting as if racism would only happen at the home of the bad guys from green street hooligans and not the hallowed ground of anfield, home of the good guys who are all paragons of virtue.

Now you're in here doing a victory lap and bringing up a months old grudge because millwall did a racism. Knock it off.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Meat Wagon posted:

You were being a big american liverpool fan about it, acting as if racism would only happen at the home of the bad guys from green street hooligans and not the hallowed ground of anfield, home of the good guys who are all paragons of virtue.

Now you're in here doing a victory lap and bringing up a months old grudge because millwall did a racism. Knock it off.

Source please? Id love to see this

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Liverpool fans are the worst, that much is true.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

oliwan posted:

Liverpool fans are the worst, that much is true.

When did you start supporting Liverpool?

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

habeasdorkus posted:

You have 2 posts itt and they’re both from today

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Meat Wagon posted:

Lmao

habeasdorkus posted:

West Ham or Bournemouth, then.

e: Part of the chart might be how frequently the cops/club arrest/toss the people saying racist poo poo, too. If Man U has close to a zero tolerance you'd expect them to have a lot more than a Millwall where so long as you don't use certain slurs you'll get to be racist towards the players.

Hardly how you phrased it.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
I might have paraphrased a tad lol

Here is the angry millwall fan frothing at the mouth about working class good lads & liberal elitists:

fat gay nonce posted:

Be great if you and Cyberpingu could go into some more detail about what the acceptable racism at the Den is in your experience?

Absolutely condemn the millwall fans for racistly booing the players taking a knee in solidarity with blm, they are a pack of cunts, but don't come rushing into the dead championship thread to pick a fight 5 months on. It's stupid.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Meat Wagon posted:

I might have paraphrased a tad lol

Ah yes, "paraphrase" - the definition of which is to make poo poo up.

Really, though, this just sets Millwall on the same level as the KC Chiefs in American gridiron, who pulled this exact same bullshit... and there's no NFL team with the loving stones to do the same thing that QPR did because the NFL loves its racist fans far more than it gives a poo poo about their majority black employees.

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

habeasdorkus posted:

Really, though, this just sets Millwall on the same level as the KC Chiefs in American gridiron, who pulled this exact same bullshit... and there's no NFL team with the loving stones to do the same thing that QPR did because the NFL loves its racist fans far more than it gives a poo poo about their majority black employees.

See I didn’t really understand any of this until now. Thank you for the American Football reference OP, cleared it all right up

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

habeasdorkus posted:

Aren't you the poster who coined my username

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I'm glad that Wayne Rooney's Derby County (TM) have upped their form from constantly losing to constantly drawing.

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

the sex ghost posted:

Fookin plastics.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Hedgehog Pie posted:

I'm glad that Wayne Rooney's Derby County (TM) have upped their form from constantly losing to constantly drawing.

I thought this was a joke based on the fact that they gave him everything he wanted with his shady betting company contract but then looked and he's actually the manager lmao whats that all about

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

the sex ghost posted:

I thought this was a joke based on the fact that they gave him everything he wanted with his shady betting company contract but then looked and he's actually the manager lmao whats that all about

The bank put Lenny in charge.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

the sex ghost posted:

is he still wearing 32

(apparently Cocu got fired after winning one game out of his first 11 this year)

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

habeasdorkus posted:

loving hell this post couldn't get any more plastic american fan if you tried

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
what is a gridiron