Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

you're posting in the eve thread

We are making ourselves known to you from another dimension of goodposting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
Shut up idiot

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Rust Martialis posted:

Shut up idiot

dont sign your posts lol

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

We are making ourselves known to you from another dimension of goodposting

more like dat32

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

I am good at :justpost:ing. Sometimes the posts are poo poo, sometimes they are good, sometimes they're both.

Pikehead
Dec 3, 2006

Looking for WMDs, PM if you have A+ grade stuff
Fun Shoe

rocketrobot posted:

I hear the event sites have good loot.

Not that I can do anything about it since our daycare closed due to a COVID case. :smith:

There's overseer stuff, which has value. There are also skins too which look like they have value (i.e. showing as being worth 100 million isk that are worth an actual couple million worth of isk in jita).

Ajaxify
May 6, 2009

Just keep the thread moving, he has to start overwriting old data when his journal file reaches 4GB

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

Ajaxify posted:

Just keep the thread moving, he has to start overwriting old data when his journal file reaches 4GB

That's possibly the nerdiest joke I've seen on something awful dot com

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I have bad news: I’m exFAT

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
Anyyone else semi-stressed out waiting for their secret santee to log in and get their goodies? Not being space rich or having billions to just throw at someone is compounding the issue

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

lmao POOPI pubbies aren't poo poo and are just in Delve to ref abandoned structures

https://fleetcom.space/battlereport/z7ETvBddwkDNewEcN

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

lmao POOPI pubbies aren't poo poo and are just in Delve to ref abandoned structures

that's a shitload of dead basilisks

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

lol mittens how much is the method gamer lord paying you, he's tried to bribe every single content creator away from eve o

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

esto es malo posted:

lol mittens how much is the method gamer lord paying you, he's tried to bribe every single content creator away from eve o

poo poo Mittani, you know you're siding with like... 4chan, right?

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

to be fair to mittens, Pandemic is just regular gamers not heated gamers or 4channers. they're a victim of their CEO's delusions of grandeur attaching them to the most vocal and "elite" pvp alliance. the 4channers are in syndicate trying to diplomatically solve the good goons brutally murdering them at our leisure. the rest of SHH has a couple imperium directors but i think they quit a while ago, and a bunch of weird people who consider trans folks mentally ill and love using slurs.

anyways sorry to poo poo up the thread but i couldn't help laughing and sharing hot leaks

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

a guide to the differences between eve and toilet eve

eve: goose bad

toilet eve: goose good

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

esto es malo posted:

to be fair to mittens, Pandemic is just regular gamers not heated gamers or 4channers. they're a victim of their CEO's delusions of grandeur attaching them to the most vocal and "elite" pvp alliance. the 4channers are in syndicate trying to diplomatically solve the good goons brutally murdering them at our leisure. the rest of SHH has a couple imperium directors but i think they quit a while ago, and a bunch of weird people who consider trans folks mentally ill and love using slurs.

anyways sorry to poo poo up the thread but i couldn't help laughing and sharing hot leaks

Nah, it was real EVE adjacent, but I lump like all of nullsec in that game minus you guys into the same 4chan/reddit/gamerwords toxic cesspit. I just hope that lame motherfucker who shrieked loudly about having MITTANI'S APPROVAL to make the ONE TRUE GOON ALLIANCE in the game isn't in that group. That's the kind of shithead I would love to punch through the internet.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Dec 16, 2020

pyrometer
Aug 1, 2004

orange juche posted:

Nah, it was real EVE adjacent, but I lump like all of nullsec in that game minus you guys into the same 4chan/reddit/gamerwords toxic cesspit. I just hope that lame motherfucker who shrieked loudly about having MITTANI'S APPROVAL to make the ONE TRUE GOON ALLIANCE in the game isn't in that group. That's the kind of shithead I would love to punch through the internet.

So much anger relax its phone game

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
valador did nothing wrong

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Jazerus posted:

eve: goose bad

toilet eve: goose good

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

orange juche posted:

i think he(valador) quit after his dreams of mass scamming/being the echoes version of mitten crashed and burned. now the remnants of what that was is using the bee theme and calling us goonfuckers for killing them, pubbies who pretend to be goons cuz they played in karmafleet for like a day.

the people who actually use the forums to shitpost and play echoes are somehow simultaneously revered by everyone in the galaxy for amazing propaganda/media content and feared because of the evil goose spycraft destroying their alliances. apparently people need an API to figure out who spies are and are currently floundering helpless without it.

esto es malo fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Dec 16, 2020

Ishvara
Dec 10, 2009

When I die, I hope to go to Heaven, whatever the Hell that is.
If anything though mittens working with Shh only validates Featheration as the one true goon alliance in toilet eve.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

"drat i'm glad someone's doing t1 frigate fleets, i'm down to my last 42 million"

1 minute later

"guys please stop sending me so much isk i'm a noob"

:shobon:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

"drat i'm glad someone's doing t1 frigate fleets, i'm down to my last 42 million"

1 minute later

"guys please stop sending me so much isk i'm a noob"

:shobon:

:redass: bad globby

(if that's one of your alts, if not, carry on)

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

did i mention he also went on a stupid ridiculous fleet, where we went 15 jumps to loot discarded tapi bombers from a dead low powered citadel and helped asher kill a rorqual with said stolen bombers?

https://zkillboard.com/kill/89297476/

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

orange juche posted:

:redass: bad globby

(if that's one of your alts, if not, carry on)

oh no he was a geniune noobie boobie who i also gave some isk too :^)

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

did i mention he also went on a stupid ridiculous fleet, where we went 15 jumps to loot discarded tapi bombers from a dead low powered citadel and helped asher kill a rorqual with said stolen bombers?

Some Battlefield Earth poo poo here

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

i am very unhappy that i missed this

ryanrs
Jul 12, 2011

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

How does that happen with a 42% numbers advantage? I don't think our line members are that much better at flying spaceships than their line members. Was there some special circumstance, or is Asher's dick just that much bigger than Vily's?

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/89297146/

You're welcome :)

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

ryanrs posted:

How does that happen with a 42% numbers advantage? I don't think our line members are that much better at flying spaceships than their line members. Was there some special circumstance, or is Asher's dick just that much bigger than Vily's?

their ustz fcs are weed brains AND THEY DON'T HAVE A GLOBBY

bj king

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I stole an astero, helped kill the rorqual, then went back and stole a heretic which I then lost while bubbling a nag in T5Z

https://zkillboard.com/kill/89297828/

https://zkillboard.com/kill/89297890/

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

ryanrs posted:

We have Mister Vee back and they don't

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Aesculus posted:

We have Mister Vee back and they don't

When is mister vee's cruor going to be conveniently located on the other side of the galaxy for goons to rescue?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Globby you have a fan

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/commen...ossmf&context=3

quote:

That was actually a great fight, but tell that elitistops guy and his 10 jammer alts to go to hell lol.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

[ 2020.12.16 01:30:28 ] erederedet > do goons have like a full fleet of ceptors or sth?
---------
[ 2020.12.16 02:00:51 ] Dorian Andedare > brust jams
[ 2020.12.16 02:00:48 ] Gilmor Fugginyahard > loving ares
[ 2020.12.16 02:03:02 ] Dexomus en Cedoulain > FC burst jammers are a thing
[ 2020.12.16 02:06:17 ] Lady Evang > we gotta adapt 2nd night in row they beating us with them cerbs
[ 2020.12.16 02:10:48 ] Dexomus en Cedoulain > fuckin burst jammers are so annoying
--------
[ 2020.12.16 02:22:13 ] DiamondEdges > i keep getting jammed
[ 2020.12.16 02:22:19 ] jenks125 > same
[ 2020.12.16 02:24:14 ] Dorian Andedare > i hate the brust jams
[ 2020.12.16 02:24:23 ] Payload Delivery > they are sure tryharding with those ecm bursts
[ 2020.12.16 02:24:38 ] FreezStylin > i think its one dude with 15 alts
[ 2020.12.16 02:25:23 ] Gilmor Fugginyahard > I can't believe he's still allowed to play, he's clearly controlling 15 accounts with 1 command which is against EULA irc
[ 2020.12.16 02:25:49 ] Ricky1 Spanish > we need some smart bombers to deal with these loving ceptors
---------------
[ 2020.12.16 02:32:38 ] FreezStylin > loving hazed by burst jammers
[ 2020.12.16 02:32:52 ] Yuddhisthira > ngl those were getting annoying
[ 2020.12.16 02:36:52 ] Ricky1 Spanish > without those ceptors I think we would of done much better
[ 2020.12.16 02:37:21 ] Dorian Andedare > brust jams suck

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
I used to think burst jammers sucked cuz it never saved my rear end. Did something change?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Dalael posted:

I used to think burst jammers sucked cuz it never saved my rear end. Did something change?

You don't have a fleet of 15 of them. Only one jam has to stick for it to break a lock.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Dalael posted:

Yes having 15 of them near you changes things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Globby seriously just sets all of his burst jammers to orbit the lead at like 1500m and then pilots it through their poo poo at full speed while playing mozart with his keyboard to hit all his burst jammers in the middle of their pack.