Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Yeah that sounds like Stalinists, it's what they did in the USSR too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

VitalSigns posted:

Yeah that sounds like Stalinists, it's what they did in the USSR too

And there's an old German joke about a gay man in East Berlin who had the same prison guard under the Nazis as he did under the Stasi. I forget exactly how it goes

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

DarklyDreaming posted:

And there's an old German joke about a gay man in East Berlin who had the same prison guard under the Nazis as he did under the Stasi. I forget exactly how it goes

To Parler, probably.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Right. It's also hilarious that they state "all the leftists die when the communist take over" like GEE WHO COULD BE THE ONE KILLING LEFYISTS? MAYBE RIGHT WING FIFKING DESTH SQUADS

the implication seems to also be that the PRC are basically the reapers/tyranid/unknowable monster evil and once they are killing the chuds and poo poo, they will kill all the lickspittles and collaborators too because ????? idk insert racist "inscrutability" meme here.

VitalSigns posted:

The idea is China genocides everyone so they can take the land, that's why the leftists all die immediately because they naively trust China. Like the people who went to greet the alien ships in the beginning of Independence Day and got vaporized.

Only the paranoid right wing nutjob preppers survive that first assault, along with the 4chan meme war soldiers eating chicken tendies in mom's second floor in Santa Clara of course.

yeah the prc super commandos don't check the basements for the meme warriors and assume the steatch is just leaking sceptic tanks.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I know these people as addled and dumb as gently caress, but how exactly would China get a large enough force over here to conquer a fuckhuge country like the US?

Do they have mass teleportation or something?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

TulliusCicero posted:

I know these people as addled and dumb as gently caress, but how exactly would China get a large enough force over here to conquer a fuckhuge country like the US?

I mean, logistically it's impossible but also it's just straight up not how they would do it.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

TulliusCicero posted:

Oh man, there's actually some weird things with how conspiracy nuts and the like talk about Chinese troop movements. Like, the "Left Behind" Christian apocalypse cult people actually have this belief that, since China has so many troops they couldn't possibly move them with conventional means. So once China goes to war with Israel (because the Antichrist will get everyone to go to war with Israel right before armageddon), they will have their troops ride horses East. Apparently they think this because there's some verse in Revelations about massive army on horseback attacking Israel. Sure, the great fires and such they will say is actually nuclear weapons and everything else has some proper modern analogue, but when they talk about an army on horseback they see it as absolutely literal.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

TulliusCicero posted:

they wouldnt. the US isnt really invadable at this point(hell not really since the 19th century). getting into it would be clancy chat but the most "plausible" idea wouldnt even be an invasion. it would be some stupidly complex decpatiation strike that would take out most of DC and or just all of the leadership and maybe start a puppet government or something. idk its all insane bullshit. the only other "invasion" story that sorta worked was the second homefront game(which is actually good) where North koreas not Samsung sells all the tech to everybody and plays world police because mccain won the election and the middle east imploded and took the American economy with it. so the American government implodes and Not Samsung plays "country rebuilder". its dumb as poo poo but its better than how chuds think it will happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk10PzMRPmE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwkNIS7AVxg

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Dapper_Swindler posted:

they wouldnt. the US isnt really invadable at this point(hell not really since the 19th century). getting into it would be clancy chat but the most "plausible" idea wouldnt even be an invasion. it would be some stupidly complex decpatiation strike that would take out most of DC and or just all of the leadership and maybe start a puppet government or something. idk its all insane bullshit. the only other "invasion" story that sorta worked was the second homefront game(which is actually good) where North koreas not Samsung sells all the tech to everybody and plays world police because mccain won the election and the middle east imploded and took the American economy with it. so the American government implodes and Not Samsung plays "country rebuilder". its dumb as poo poo but its better than how chuds think it will happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk10PzMRPmE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwkNIS7AVxg

The US is actually quite invade-able because we're at peace and have good relations with our neighbors and therefore have vast undefended borders with them. Also Canada already did it once.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

HootTheOwl posted:

The US is actually quite invade-able because we're at peace and have good relations with our neighbors and therefore have vast undefended borders with them. Also Canada already did it once.

true. but canada doesn't really have the forces. South and central america could probably if they all united.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

There was that one time you invaded yourselves.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

LanceHunter posted:

Oh man, there's actually some weird things with how conspiracy nuts and the like talk about Chinese troop movements. Like, the "Left Behind" Christian apocalypse cult people actually have this belief that, since China has so many troops they couldn't possibly move them with conventional means. So once China goes to war with Israel (because the Antichrist will get everyone to go to war with Israel right before armageddon), they will have their troops ride horses East. Apparently they think this because there's some verse in Revelations about massive army on horseback attacking Israel. Sure, the great fires and such they will say is actually nuclear weapons and everything else has some proper modern analogue, but when they talk about an army on horseback they see it as absolutely literal.

Lmao, "Asian hordes on horses" certainly isn't racist imagery at all; no sir :shepface:

The Lone Badger posted:

There was that one time you invaded yourselves.

The South hosed around and found out :colbert:

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
The hostile actor has to get into north america. US Navy and its allies are a literal behemoth of a naval force that no one can even begin to contest. This chat is silly.

Italy has more functioning aircraft carriers than China and Russia together.

Vahakyla fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Dec 17, 2020

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Vahakyla posted:

The hostime actor has to get into north america. US Navy and its allies are a literal behemoth of a naval force that no one can even begin to contest. This chat is silly.

Italy has more functioning aircraft carriers than China and Russia together.

oh i know it is. its just chuds being dumb and believing media too hard.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

the implication seems to also be that the PRC are basically the reapers/tyranid/unknowable monster evil and once they are killing the chuds and poo poo, they will kill all the lickspittles and collaborators too because ????? idk insert racist "inscrutability" meme here.

I think the basic idea is that the leftists have to die in this scenario because otherwise they'd have won, and the point is to prove that they're all fools leading America to its doom, not that they're going to win in the end.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
according to the Illuminati Confirmed game Twitter feed it was Chinese and Israel troops, so it's racist and antisemitic.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Lammasu posted:

according to the Illuminati Confirmed game Twitter feed it was Chinese and Israel troops, so it's racist and antisemitic.

How will China invade Israel if they are working together for the End Times?

Keep your lore fluff consistent Qanon, or your audience just gets confused!

loving retcon man

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Dec 17, 2020

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
The chicoms will stab Israel in the back obviously

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS
Why would you invade when you can just use social media to prod idiots into electing leaders who will do a more effective job at degrading the US than decades of war ever could?

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

gay picnic defence posted:

Why would you invade when you can just use social media to prod idiots into electing leaders who will do a more effective job at degrading the US than decades of war ever could?

It's vitally important that they invade in order to prove the Qanon people right. What could be more important than that?

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/conspiraboomers/status/1339497979242266630?s=21

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Pounded in the Butt by my Grandchildren Unfriending me on Facebook

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Hey all. I am still working on my Qanon video I made with the cult deprogrammer and would like some help.

I need some images/specific examples of a few phenomenons, if you have them. Namely:

Q folks calling negative Qanon press/reporting on Q violence/beliefs fake news/false flags
People stating Pence tried to kill trump
Q people talking about alienating families
Q people talking about having invasive thoughts about the belief

Where do you folks go for all your Q stuff and how do you find all this content? I've seen dozens and dozens of examples of what I've spoken of above, but only in passing and never thought to save them. Is there a hashtag on twitter or message board you all go to?

EDIT: ALSO! I remember a twitter thread a while back about Qanon predictions that mentioned someone asking Q in an AMA about JFK Jr being alive and Q saying no. Where can I find this?

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Dec 17, 2020

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Calico Heart posted:

Hey all. I am still working on my Qanon video I made with the cult deprogrammer and would like some help.

I need some images/specific examples of a few phenomenons, if you have them. Namely:

Q folks calling negative Qanon press/reporting on Q violence/beliefs fake news/false flags

Where do you folks go for all your Q stuff and how do you find all this content? I've seen dozens and dozens of examples of what I've spoken of above, but only in passing and never thought to save them. Is there a hashtag on twitter or message board you all go to?

I just log on to facebook, no joke. Dont even have to go searching for it.

canyonero
Aug 3, 2006

Calico Heart posted:

EDIT: ALSO! I remember a twitter thread a while back about Qanon predictions that mentioned someone asking Q in an AMA about JFK Jr being alive and Q saying no. Where can I find this?

The subreddits that dunk on Q stuff has a lot of the content you're looking for. The very depressing https://www.reddit.com/r/QAnonCasualties/ has lots of these. I can't read the sub, it's honestly incredibly sad. https://www.reddit.com/r/Qult_Headquarters/ is a more general "news" about Q related stuff.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

HootTheOwl posted:

Like, if you define 'invade' as move a small force a few dozen miles across the border into the middle of nowhere, sure.

If you mean invade as launch a credible incursion to take and hold a large amount of territory then the build up on the border is going to be obvious for months ahead of time. It takes a while to move a few 1000 tanks and ~10,000 more other vehicles and a couple of million people and all their food and everything else. Heck, just unloading them at some deepwater port of entry isn't going to go unnoticed as 1000 logistics ships conga line across the pacific and all line up waiting to disembark, much less moving them by rail to where they need to go.

It's not going to be less conspicuous to do it by air either. 30,000 flights originating in China and disembarking into Mexico city or Vancouver is going to get noticed, much less when all this equipment and personnel start piling up at 300 temporary camps across the Mexican or Canadian countryside waiting for their trip to the front.

So, no, the US is not even remotely invade-able in the way the Q types are imagining. People have no idea what it means to move a modern army around.

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
MORE INDISPUTABLE PROOF I AM BAD AT POSTING
---------------->
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...oxT45ceBizYiIQo

Nothing really new here, but I hadn't seen this here yet and it deserves linking

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Uglycat posted:

Nothing really new here, but I hadn't seen this here yet and it deserves linking

It's cool but at the same time Q basically posts like an algorithm, so I wonder if we have a computer performing a Turing test on another computer.

Also, I'm a bit frustrated at their methodology, which excludes posts of less than 50 characters, but they don't reveal how large that makes the universe of posts they examined. My intuition says a lot of Q posts are less than 50 characters, scanning through the drops at least anecdotally confirms that its a relevant percentage, like 25-40%.

pseudanonymous fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Dec 18, 2020

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Or it’s Jim and Ron.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Some of them are entering the bargaining stage
https://mobile.twitter.com/CopingMAGA/status/1339601246647447552

"Biden's inauguration is all part of the plan!"

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

VitalSigns posted:

This has gotta be the starkest example of "It's cool when we do it"

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
Has anyone come up with a motive as to why the owners of 8kun are doing the Q thing?

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Lammasu posted:

Has anyone come up with a motive as to why the owners of 8kun are doing the Q thing?

I always assumed they sell Q tshirts or some poo poo

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Uglycat posted:

They really are a religion now that scholars are using source criticism to analyze their sacred texts. I see they have the R source and J source worked out already.

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat

VitalSigns posted:

"You'll know everything is finally coming together when Trump and his family are frog-marched to prison in chains. That's the signal that the STORM IS ON. As soon as they are locked in their cells our triumph over the forces of Darkness begins!"

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Lammasu posted:

Im assuming, and if theres evidence to the contrary someone post it, but it wasnt the owners doing it initially but then they saw the site traffic it pulled in.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I think they are paid by outside actors to promote certain messages. The Knowledge Fight and QAA dudes have covered how Ron and Jim have most certainly worked on behalf of Roger Stone and I cannot imagine that was done pro bono.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
They think they've got away with the big steal, but just wait until 2024, when Biden will be forced by the Constitution to run for reelection, that's when the megakracken will be released.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

VitalSigns posted:

So, the ritual that affirms the presidency, an office that conservatives widely believe bestows immunity from prosecution and effectively places Biden as the head of Justice, is the thing that finally makes Biden prosecutable?

Them’s some wriggly brain worms.

Edit: I missed that This effectively grants Syndney Powell extra-judicial powers to prosecute media personalities.

It’s like fractal crazy.

Murgos fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Dec 18, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Murgos posted:

So, the ritual that affirms the presidency, an office that conservatives widely believe bestows immunity from prosecution and effectively places Biden as the head of Justice, is the thing that finally makes Biden prosecutable?

Them’s some wriggly brain worms.

Edit: I missed that This effectively grants Syndney Powell extra-judicial powers to prosecute media personalities.

It’s like fractal crazy.

Um I think you might have missed the rather important "Military Coup" element of the plan described in the tweet?