Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

fondue posted:

I'm lost, what plan? Do they think Trump losing the election is some party of a big conspiracy that he'll actually win?

"Trump let the fraud happen so all the fraudulent people are exposed and he can stop them."

Same argument they used when you see Trump with Epstein: "he's getting close to expose them".

They really think his plan was to lose and it's all going to change, any day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
a lot of people double down when they're presented with clear, irrefutable proof that they are wrong, like, say, the world not ending on the day they said it would

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

fondue posted:

I'm lost, what plan? Do they think Trump losing the election is some party of a big conspiracy that he'll actually win?

The plan is literally to march opposition into a public square and murder them on television.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Suspicious posted:

a lot of people double down when they're presented with clear, irrefutable proof that they are wrong, like, say, the world not ending on the day they said it would

They're each literally one of the smartest people to have ever lived. Odds in them being wrong seems p low tbh.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Halloween Jack posted:

This is always good news, but do people seriously want the pigs to kick down doors and break up Thanksgiving

you do remember the pandemic that's still going on, right?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I do and you know that I do. Why don't you just say what you want to say instead of being a smug little douche about it?

Do you want cops to break up public gatherings by force? Do you want cops to break up private gatherings by force?

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013
"Public health codes should not be enforced by cops," is the left wing position, I thought.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

doingitwrong posted:

"Public health codes should not be enforced by cops," is the left wing position, I thought.

the position on all sides is that the people i don't like should be punished

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Something cops could do that would be good would be to post a message like, “remember that covid is dangerous and skip Thanksgiving this year” instead of saying that the restrictions given by their superiors are illegitimate and can be ignored.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Halloween Jack posted:

This is always good news, but do people seriously want the pigs to kick down doors and break up Thanksgiving

i'll say it

yes, they should

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's a cathartic thought- the dumbasses who would prefer death over inconvenience and the cops being thrown together and all of them getting infected. however, they'd only enforce it against poor minorities and it would definitely result in a great many dead children and pets. expecting the pigs to serve a useful function is absolutely ridiculous.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Right. The ones who will die aren't the chuds in Alpharetta subdivisions, it's like the husband of the photographer at their wedding when they kept the positive covid tests on the DL

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Something cops could do that would be good would be to post a message like, “remember that covid is dangerous and skip Thanksgiving this year” instead of saying that the restrictions given by their superiors are illegitimate and can be ignored.

no, sorry, the only options are announcing non-enforcement or a full assault force

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I wouldn’t mind a forceful assault against non maskers and people having gatherings. China welding people into apartment complexes is another wonderful solution

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
we need judge dredd to handle this but oops, looks like all we have are the dark judges! as always, the sentence is death.

Lotsofluck
Nov 26, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Unrelated, but even though we have vaccines now, I have a feeling that Trump will die of Corona before he gets the vaccine, making Pence president preventing Biden from becoming president.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it's a cathartic thought- the dumbasses who would prefer death over inconvenience and the cops being thrown together and all of them getting infected. however, they'd only enforce it against poor minorities and it would definitely result in a great many dead children and pets. expecting the pigs to serve a useful function is absolutely ridiculous.

oh absolutely. that's the main reason i'd be against it, even though i'd support it in principle

also, good news:

https://twitter.com/PattyArquette/status/1340362880194019328

VikingofRock
Aug 24, 2008

Lotsofluck posted:

Unrelated, but even though we have vaccines now, I have a feeling that Trump will die of Corona before he gets the vaccine, making Pence president preventing Biden from becoming president.

How would Pence becoming President prevent a Biden presidency?

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

Personally I hope both Trump and Pence somehow die before the inaguration, just so we have like two weeks of President Pelosi. Not because she even remotely deserves it or would do anything good with the power, but just to cause some straight-up Scanners-style head explosions among the Qanon crowd.

CleverHans
Apr 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Lotsofluck posted:

He already had it and beat it, because there is no justice in this world.

That's the stuff

Coffee Jones
Jul 4, 2004

16 bit? Back when we was kids we only got a single bit on Christmas, as a treat
And we had to share it!

Suspicious posted:

it's like they got this deep embedded insecurity that the world will fall beneath their feet if they're Ever Wrong.

Lotsofluck posted:

antibody transfusions from healthy former covid patients, limited supply, so triage means it's only available to world leaders.
he's effectively vaccinated

Coffee Jones has issued a correction as of 01:21 on Dec 20, 2020

Lotsofluck
Nov 26, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Random rear end in a top hat posted:

Personally I hope both Trump and Pence somehow die before the inaguration, just so we have like two weeks of President Pelosi. Not because she even remotely deserves it or would do anything good with the power, but just to cause some straight-up Scanners-style head explosions among the Qanon crowd.

Dude, Pence has worn a mask more than Trump, meaning that Trump will die before the 20th while Pence does not, which is why Pence will prevent a Biden presidency because the beginning of a new presidency doesn't begin until the 20th.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Lotsofluck posted:

Dude, Pence has worn a mask more than Trump, meaning that Trump will die before the 20th while Pence does not, which is why Pence will prevent a Biden presidency because the beginning of a new presidency doesn't begin until the 20th.

is your brain ok

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Lotsofluck posted:

...Q?

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

Lotsofluck posted:

And? Pence gets to be president for a few days/weeks under that scenario before Biden gets sworn in on the 20th. That's it.

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

"Trump let the fraud happen so all the fraudulent people are exposed and he can stop them."

Same argument they used when you see Trump with Epstein: "he's getting close to expose them".

They really think his plan was to lose and it's all going to change, any day.
Thanks, it just breaks my brain every time I try understand that "logic."

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Kreeblah posted:

And? Pence gets to be president for a few days/weeks under that scenario before Biden gets sworn in on the 20th. That's it.
Biden won against Trump in the presidential election, not Pence. If Pence is president, he gets to stay president. That's how it works.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
However, if Pence also dies, his horse becomes president, and Pelosi becomes his first lady. That's just scientific fact.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

davidspackage posted:

However, if Pence also dies, his horse becomes president, and Pelosi becomes his first lady. That's just scientific fact.

That's true in a leap year, unless it's evenly divisible by 400.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

What are your opinions on moderator emeritus KoalasMarch?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Lotsofluck posted:

now that is a cursed av

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

CleverHans posted:

He already had it and beat it, because there is no justice in this world.

That's the stuff

Republican state Representatives and Senators are like horses.

You can be old as gently caress Chuck Grassley and survive COVID-19. A Republican state legislator thinks about ants and he's dead.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Victory Position posted:

now that is a cursed av

Someone gave it to them in another thread.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3951625&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post510770836

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
this isn't in the u.s. but the spirit still applies:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Mr Interweb posted:

this isn't in the u.s. but the spirit still applies:

lifcomesatyoufast.txt

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Lord Sugar is the antagonist of a Captain Planet-style cartoon about oral hygiene.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Gringostar posted:

yeah

piss tape Israel

FTFY

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
piss tape Palestine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Random rear end in a top hat posted:

How is this poo poo any different than chud assholes wanting x to happen so it'll "TRIGGER THE LIBS"??