Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

THE SCOTTISH ARE ONLY SIXTY LEAGUES FROM THE CAPITAL

They have been fortunate enough to escape their pursuers

Edit: Well there's a snipe that won't make any sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jarf
Jun 25, 2006

PLATINUM

NATO begins joint peacekeeping operations following London's unlawful invasion of newly independent Northumbria.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
*banging on table * Dane law! Dane law! Dane law!

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

poty posted:

i would like to add to this prediction that the deal will be "agreed" today so that they can have triumphant front pages in the sunday papers

wow nailed it

https://twitter.com/bbclaurak/status/1340404382106591232

https://twitter.com/TobyonTV/status/1340413535990525955

poty has issued a correction as of 22:49 on Dec 19, 2020

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

bbc.co.uk/news/world/Boris-Johnson confirms contact with extraterrestrials

there will be adequate gnorbgnolf

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R

happy FYGM waitrose christmas

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/BenGoldsmith/status/1340346088797122560?s=20

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Ron Howard speaking in 3 months as Boris slinks out of Number 10 somehow looking even worse than he does right now: He didn't

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

I assume this guy is part of the billionaire goldsmith family

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Jose posted:

"Benjamin James Goldsmith (born 28 October 1980) is an English financier and environmentalist.[1] The son of financier James Goldsmith and Lady Annabel Goldsmith"

And to make this more conspiracy friendly, he was married to a Rothschild. Actually, his wife's dad was a Rothschild & her mum was a Guinness.

forkboy84 has issued a correction as of 13:02 on Dec 20, 2020

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

forkboy84 posted:

her mum was a Guinness.

Is this a racist joke about the Irish?

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Almost one year after brexit and 11 days to go until a hard crash out there is still no brexit deal. Incredible. And one of the biggest sticking points is fish, of all things.

I have to say mad props to the actual EU negotiators, I would have thrown my hands up and hosed off many, many months ago.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

i think that just makes a no deal brexit all the more delicious

poty
Jun 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1340663365845340160

is this brexit

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Son of Rodney posted:

Almost one year after brexit and 11 days to go until a hard crash out there is still no brexit deal. Incredible. And one of the biggest sticking points is fish, of all things.

I have to say mad props to the actual EU negotiators, I would have thrown my hands up and hosed off many, many months ago.

Despite fishing being a poo poo job and tiny part of the economy it's one of those things that can be understood fairly easily so can be sold to idiots without needing to go into the detail that it's actually worthless to the UK on the whole

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

brexit means covid

that's why they call trump mr. brexit, too

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

this is probably just the innovative ultra infectious plague strain we've been incubating in the entire school age population. brexit is much worse

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

vaguely posted:

this is probably just the innovative ultra infectious plague strain we've been incubating in the entire school age population. brexit is much worse

tories are a death cult indeed

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
I read the last five pages and I'm very sad I have only been following brexit intermittently. Now that TRUMP is about to leave, BREXIT may replace that fading lodestar. God save the Queen.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

The queen dying would probably be really good for the Tories rn because it'd dominate the news for weeks

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Jose posted:

Younger brother of former MP, failed London mayoral candidate and massive racist Zac

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://mobile.twitter.com/HXValley/status/1340317876654399491

Wolfsbane
Jul 29, 2009

What time is it, Eccles?

crepeface posted:

I read the last five pages and I'm very sad I have only been following brexit intermittently. Now that TRUMP is about to leave, BREXIT may replace that fading lodestar. God save the Queen.

If you enjoy gormless loving idiot right wingers making gormless loving idiot decisions, massive yet ineffectual corruption, and a little racism on the side, then the UK is going to be the place to watch for the next four years decades.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
https://twitter.com/BBCSimonJack/status/1340752328769626112

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
This is actually a good thing because it'll reduce the queues in kent to a manageable level

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

so with the imminent logistics breakdown a competent Labour leader would be campaigning hell and back to say that the fish and chips are going to be over just as an appetizer (lol) of a political offensive

but lmao

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

dead gay comedy forums posted:

so with the imminent logistics breakdown a competent Labour leader would be campaigning hell and back to say that the fish and chips are going to be over just as an appetizer (lol) of a political offensive

but lmao

Look, they're way too busy struggling with the greatest crisis the UK faces today (antisemitism).

poty
Jun 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/LochfyneLangous/status/1340754258908618752

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/NicolaSturgeon/status/1340776299787395080?s=19

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

perhaps the royal navy can send in gunboats to protect the vivier trucks as the langustines make their assault

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Lads I think this new strain is a load of crap tbh.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

If brexit gets extended again I swear to god

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
brexit will never end. as our descendants pick through the rubble left behind the elders and priests will gather yearly to perform the ritual of extension so that the holy negotiations can continue forever

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Random rear end in a top hat posted:

Look, they're way too busy struggling with the greatest crisis the UK faces today (corbynism).

Jarf
Jun 25, 2006

PLATINUM

Guys I'm starting to think this whole Brexit thing was a bad idea :ohdear:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/DaveKeating/sta...ingawful.com%2F

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

spankmeister posted:

It probably exists but anyone with eyes and a brain can see that things are as bad as they are due to government incompetence not an act of fate

Sadly that means nobody with a job in media knows

Rollie Fingers
Jul 28, 2002

spankmeister posted:

Complete coincidence it popped up right after the end of lock down v2 and people were packing restaurants, shopping centres and stores the very next day.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Communist Thoughts posted:

It probably exists but anyone with eyes and a brain can see that things are as bad as they are due to government incompetence not an act of fate

Sadly that means nobody with a job in media knows

Oh the new variant exists for sure. But new variants pop up all the time. It's what happens with viruses. But that doesn't mean it caused the recent surge in cases. All one can say is that it was found in most of the recent cases. That doesn't automatically mean it spreads more readily.

Of course that didn't stop the PM from saying it's 70% more virulent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

"Unconscionable" is Boris's middle name. (One of them, anyway. He has a bunch, right?)