Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
E: removed a sex joke about Trump that even I found repulsive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

I change my mind a lot but De-Kahnstructing Henry is my favorite ep of the moment. So many great Kahn moments like forgetting the door code, threatening Chuck, and being forced to commute to Houston. I never caught before that Dale’s checks also say Rusty Shackleford.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

xtal posted:

I have got to see this joke

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Hank was going to call thatherton a mother fucker

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Milo and POTUS posted:

Hank was going to call thatherton a mother fucker

Still makes me laugh just thinking about it

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKKDb1yOF9M

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Hank would like the idea of Trump, and would sell everybody on the idea of a straight talking businessman like Trump. The "but then" of the episode would come when Hank finally listens to what Trump says, and would spend the rest of the episode trying to undo what he's done.

The part about Bill is spot on

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Let's be honest, Buck wouldn't live long enough to see a Trump presidency. If the boozing didn't get him he'd probably get killed at a hillbilly gambling den in Arkansas.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

TheKingslayer posted:

Let's be honest, Buck wouldn't live long enough to see a Trump presidency. If the boozing didn't get him he'd probably get killed at a hillbilly gambling den in Arkansas.

The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Buck is a rich shithead and therefore would never die

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Buck is slippery though. It’s just as likely he fakes his death and hightails it out to Mexico (he’d say Tijuan-y but it doesn’t really make sense geographically)

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
covid episode where buck makes everyone work in that cramped building, and hank is torn between working and properly following covid rules and regulations.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Good lord, it just dawned on me that Peggy and Luanne would be insane anti-vaxxers. Peggy because she would feel like she is smarter than other people and Luanne because Peggy red pilled her.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Who What Now posted:

Luanne would definitely be a MAGA type at first but would leave it pretty fast because she actually has empathy for other people.

None of the main cast would be chuds, basically.

I don't know. She was pretty willing to take Dale for all he was worth when Lucky was suing him. Didn't have any issue at all with taking his house to pay for her wedding.

She also went turbo CHUD when she got big doing the Manger Babies with John Redcorn. Luanne is a lot like Bill. The moment she's on top, she shits on everyone who helped her get there. She's also incredibly ignorant and extremely impressionable.

MAGA material if anyone ever was.

The Bible fucked around with this message at 10:31 on Dec 23, 2020

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

Testikles posted:

Hank would like the idea of Trump, and would sell everybody on the idea of a straight talking businessman like Trump. The "but then" of the episode would come when Hank finally listens to what Trump says, and would spend the rest of the episode trying to undo what he's done.

So basically the Bush handshake episode?

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

VinylonUnderground posted:

Hank is deeply looking to fill a father-shaped hole in his heart. For reasons I do not understand, Trump is *extremely* effective at filling a father-shaped hole in people's hearts.

xtal posted:

Milo and POTUS posted:

I have got to see this joke

One word: Ivanka

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

The word Hank would use for Trump is "jackass".

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

The Bible posted:

I don't know. She was pretty willing to take Dale for all he was worth when Lucky was suing him. Didn't have any issue at all with taking his house to pay for her wedding.

She also went turbo CHUD when she got big doing the Manger Babies with John Redcorn. Luanne is a lot like Bill. The moment she's on top, she shits on everyone who helped her get there. She's also incredibly ignorant and extremely impressionable.

MAGA material if anyone ever was.

Quoting this, the two biggest letdowns from luanne are the fact that they forgot she’s an automotive genius and the fact that she’s extremely vindictive. Like during the Bobby marries luanne B-plot, she’s like: “I’ll just get a divorce, that’s what I’ll do, I’ll say he hit me”

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Please stop talking poo poo about my BAE

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Luanne would never vote Trump

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

luanne would vote beto because she likes saying his name

lets move on to the divine reincarnation of lama sanglug

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
lama sanglug is convalescing in a texas suburb after finishing shooting on the second season of a web tv series for which he is a supporting actor

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

The Bible posted:

Luanne and Lucky would be die-hard MAGAchuds.
Lucky is a non-voting convicted felon and tries to distance himself from politics whenever possible. He figured there's not much point in getting to know what you're missing out on.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Father Wendigo posted:

Lucky is a non-voting convicted felon and tries to distance himself from politics whenever possible. He figured there's not much point in getting to know what you're missing out on.

A felon and willfully politically ignorant. He's practically there already.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009

Fishstick posted:

So basically the Bush handshake episode?

It's the formula for a lot of episodes. Hank loves x, x is different from Hank's expectations, everybody else loves x, so now Hank has to prove why x is bad

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Testikles posted:

It's the formula for a lot of episodes. Hank loves x, x is different from Hank's expectations, everybody else loves x, so now Hank has to prove why x is bad

just like the best Christmas episode, mrs wakefield!

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
Speaking of the Bush-handshake episode, do you think Hank voted for Bush? I can't see him voting for Gore.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
hank the character would probably say hes a fake texan but mike judge being a huge boomer hed probably write hank as loving him

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

John Yossarian posted:

Speaking of the Bush-handshake episode, do you think Hank voted for Bush? I can't see him voting for Gore.

hank has voted straight green party ticket since 1999 but tells everyone he votes red e: actually it's canon that he tells everyone that his vote is his privileged knowledge as an american citizen

Fur20 fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Dec 25, 2020

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I felt like this was done pretty well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TMgTbezBYg

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

"He lets me call him Rick"

Underrated line delivery in an S tier episode

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Detective No. 27 posted:

KoTH started in the late 90s but I view it more of a 2000s show. It captures the zeitgeist of 2000s wag better than The Simpsons did, which just felt embarrassing.

And no, don't stop.

No two pieces of art embody the early 2000s experience better than Malcom In The Middle and The Sopranos

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I'm on season 2 of The Sorpanos, watching for the first time. It's squarely in 2000 this season and it's millennium as gently caress.

Malcom is also super 2000s. I'm due for a rewatch.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

just got a hearty lol out of Alan Rickman trying to do a Texas accent at the end of the renaissance fair episode

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

hawowanlawow posted:

just got a hearty lol out of Alan Rickman trying to do a Texas accent at the end of the renaissance fair episode

oh god youre one of them oh god dont kill me

Prof. Banks
Apr 22, 2015

Computer lab day! Time to spend 45 minutes trying to load pokemon.com!

hawowanlawow posted:

HOW NOW GAS MAN?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
in the church hopping episode, lucky exclaims that they're running monday night football on sunday morning. does this mean that hank, recorded monday night football :stare:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

https://youtu.be/0I2E1qqNLPQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmL-mSi1rbo