Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

https://twitter.com/Bowsnonk/status/1341848849107697664

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

I would 100% commit homicide if I received that bonus, correct. :hmmyes:

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Thump! posted:

I would 100% commit homicide if I received that bonus, correct. :hmmyes:

My office handed out boxes of healthy snacks and my GF received brownies. poo poo's hosed everywhere

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!
Watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and being like "hot drat! A jelly of the month club! Score!"

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

https://twitter.com/Jesniha/status/1341978769402208256

lmbo, this one's pretty good

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/anylaurie16/status/1342148415111643136?s=19

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1342126941114163202?s=19

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

lol he abandoned myspace's community to a media company that didn't understand the internet and now that entire part of our lives is gone. he doesn't get credit for cashing out at the right time

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/KevinSpacey/status/1342168351649517568

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

an actual dog posted:

lol he abandoned myspace's community to a media company that didn't understand the internet and now that entire part of our lives is gone. he doesn't get credit for cashing out at the right time
i had music uploaded to there that was lost forever cuz they couldn't even do loving backups right

THS
Sep 15, 2017

2020 if u still could edit the html on your myspace page

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

KoRMaK posted:

i had music uploaded to there that was lost forever cuz they couldn't even do loving backups right

that has to be one of the most significant cultural losses in internet history and no one really cared for more than 2 weeks. i dont even think archive.org backed it up?

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Giga Gaia posted:

that has to be one of the most significant cultural losses in internet history and no one really cared for more than 2 weeks. i dont even think archive.org backed it up?

iirc, no one did. the music is just gone.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

KoRMaK posted:

real mad about myspace rn

Loucks
May 21, 2007

I’m perfectly chill. Perfectly chill. The most innocuous comment set you off, not me. People are shockingly stupid, except for me. If that upsets you please shut the fuck up.
What happened to MySpace is good and cool and should happen to all the other social media sites too imo

Ghost of RBG
Sep 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Lol imagine voting for these turds

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/tankgorl/status/1342015463707058176

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

maybe i have latent dyslexia but i can't read that sign as anything but "fail man friday"

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1342173798930415616?s=20
https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1342180717015416832?s=20

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

THS
Sep 15, 2017

junpei who do you think will occupy the white house in february

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

THS posted:

junpei who do you think will occupy the white house in february

feral zoomer hordes

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
honestly with everything going horribly wrong over the past stretch of time I'm just going to bank it on something ridiculous like "The Fae" or "Mermen from the kingdom of Atlantis"

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

palindrome posted:

I agree, I'd say that the internet has simply exposed the existing trends but all I have are my own anecdotes. When I was a kid my mom literally sent me next door with an empty measuring cup to borrow a cup of sugar from a neighbor. I had seen a similar episode on TV so I sort of knew how the script was supposed to play out, and I remember I successfully got an egg or sugar or whatever.

I can't loving imagine doing that with any of my apartment neighbors. Perhaps I'm just anti-social but I don't bake a plate of cookies and introduce myself to my new neighbors with a smile and firm handshake when I move in. I mean I'll wave at them and say hi if I happen to see them in the parking lot or on a garbage run but it's pretty casual. We all just sort of accept that we share walls and have to put up with the current circumstances and don't ask favors. That's probably a sad thing and an erosion of the vaunted public house where working class peeps of the neighborhood congregated to increase solidarity. Eh I'm sure it's fine, probably just the way this particular apartment complex operates.

i live in courtyard bungalows and am very good friends with all my neighbors, we hang out a lot & do all sorts of poo poo with/for eachother. 10 units

RustyKnight
Jul 11, 2016

every day is a new horror

I do not like that

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

RustyKnight posted:

I do not like that

it's very bad, OP

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

it has transphobic tones that im not fond of, ngl

I like this instead

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

From my experience, "Randos" and "Educated friends" are just the same type of person, with the second just being contrarian to the first.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

If are hosed (likely), I doubt Trump is why. Normally to throw a coup you need the military to, you know, like you. The generals aren't a fan and half the rank and file are democrats.

Hatedad
Dec 2, 2020
trump doesn’t have the support of the largest armed death cult in the US, only the second largest

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

clockwork chaos posted:

it has transphobic tones that im not fond of, ngl

yes the political compass collapsing in on itself is meant to show that the statement made is bad and that the poster (me) also thinks it is bad but i understand how that may not be clear or that my reason for thinking it's bad isn't correct (i dislike it because it is transphobic)

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
what’s 100gecs

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i'm the woke tradwife

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

indigi posted:

what’s 100gecs

Not much, what's 100gecs with you man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

poo poo i had enough trouble finding 1 geck