Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

The constitution is not a living document, but the founders could not have foreseen this globalist takeover so we're going to have to update it in our heads to what it should be to accommodate this new reality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

So, the suggestion is that Conservatives create a landlocked, isolationist state which permits no immigration (except for those who follow the state's mandated ideology, which I would love to know how he intends to police. I presume that owning a Maga Hat is enough.), conducts no external trade, and has no military except for citizen militia. And that this state will eventually expand because its economic prosperity within this design will cause people to willingly join it.

Brilliant stuff.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
My favorite is how everyone is going to be so terrified of their AR-15s and .22LR rifles that they won't even try to oppose their Totally Legitimate Country with Blackjack and Hookers!

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Jagged Jim posted:

My favorite is how everyone is going to be so terrified of their AR-15s and .22LR rifles that they won't even try to oppose their Totally Legitimate Country with Blackjack and Hookers!

It'll work out great as long as nobody invents the aero-plane!

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Sanguinia posted:

So, the suggestion is that Conservatives create a landlocked, isolationist state which permits no immigration (except for those who follow the state's mandated ideology, which I would love to know how he intends to police. I presume that owning a Maga Hat is enough.), conducts no external trade, and has no military except for citizen militia. And that this state will eventually expand because its economic prosperity within this design will cause people to willingly join it.

Brilliant stuff.

Hey they can trade just only with state approval.
It’s literally mercantilism.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
No time to dive but here’s the alone on xmas thread: https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3918677/posts

letthereberock
Sep 4, 2004

It reminds me of those email forwards you used to see with stuff like “no more imports of foreign products! We can just buy everything at Walmart!”

These people think “imports” means fancy French wine or Italian cheeses. Their understanding of the economy is literally like a child’s.

Edit: just want to add - I’m not a fan of the current thread title, because it’s actually kind of a clever joke and thus doesn’t capture the essence of freep at all

letthereberock fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Dec 25, 2020

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

letthereberock posted:

It reminds me of those email forwards you used to see with stuff like “no more imports of foreign products! We can just buy everything at Walmart!”

These people think “imports” means fancy French wine or Italian cheeses. Their understanding of the economy is literally like a child’s.

Edit: just want to add - I’m not a fan of the current thread title, because it’s actually kind of a clever joke and thus doesn’t capture the essence of freep at all

I'm as anti-touching-the-poop as anyone but I would sincerely love data on if they'd get the joke if it appeared. Not as some stupid haha I'm a coastal elite and go to plays thing harhar but because I really want to know.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

DarklyDreaming posted:

Ok there's a lot to unpack from this "Totally not a civil war" manifesto but holy poo poo in what universe does this guy live in where the blue states aren't the economic powerhouses of America?

I mean yeah if Los Angeles and New York just wrote off the rest of the country those places would have their own problems, but he seems to think a secessionist government would be a full on Galt's Gulch level capitalist paradise where no one has a care in the world if they're willing to work for it, and it would reach that pinnacle overnight with zero foreign investment.

Ah, so Civil War 2 follows the same pattern as the first, I guess.

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

Every single line in this was somehow funnier than the last.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Xiahou Dun posted:

I'm as anti-touching-the-poop as anyone but I would sincerely love data on if they'd get the joke if it appeared. Not as some stupid haha I'm a coastal elite and go to plays thing harhar but because I really want to know.

The quote is from a freeper's post.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Zwabu posted:

The quote is from a freeper's post.

O no I got that. It just doesn't tell me how the joke landed. I want data.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
How a Trump announcement of election-related arrests in January would shake out (Or how Trump releases the Kraken)...

The scene:

The White House, January 6, 2021. On hand are President Trump, VP Pence, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher C. Miller, Acting Secretary of Homeland Security Chad Wolf, White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, Acting Attorney General Jeffrey A. Rosen, General Anthony Tata, Ezra Cohen-Watnick, acting undersecretary for intelligence and retired Army General Michael Flynn. Also present is private attorney Sidney Powell.

Conspicuously absent is Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, Gina Haspel; FBI Director Christopher Wray and the entire military Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Only Fox News, One America News Network and NewsMax are covering the hastily called news conference at first, along with the pool reporter for the mainstream media news organizations.

By the time the news conference ends in 45 minutes, CNN, the Washington Post, The New York Times and other leftwing news sources are still rushing journalists to the White House by the time it ends.

"My fellow Americans," Trump begins, "what we witnessed November 3 was an unprecedented attempt at a coup, never seen before in these United States. It involved treason, treachery, and an unparalleled attempt by the Democratic Party to flat out cheat their way into the presidency. These brave men and women behind me, leaving no stone unturned, have uncovered a conspiracy never before seen in the United States. My fellow Americans, never before has a political party, with the overt assistance of a corrupt, biased media, attempted to flat out rob the American people of the rightful votes for president."

A video begins to play behind Trump, showing Democratic Party Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer along with two men in masks. Water is dripping from Schumer's upper body, and the chair he was sitting in appeared to have been tipped over. A wet towel was nearby.

"Of course we cheated," Schemer sobbed into a towel. "All our polls showed Trump winning by a large majority, it would have been worse than Reagan and Mondale," he said.

Schemer went on to say that the Democratic Party plan had been foolproof.

"Bezos promised us there wouldn't be any of that Woodward and Bernstein nonsense. And Zuck and Jack said the algorithms were set and ready to go," he added.

The video ended with Schemer continuing to cry into his towel.

"We have arrest warrants for treason for over 300 congressmen," Trump told the cameras. "Included in this bunch is California Senator Kamala Harris. We have additional arrest warrants for treason and other overt acts off war against 5,000 federal employees, including FBI agents, CIA operatives and members of the military."

Another video begins to play showing Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman sitting at a table with a woman, who appears to be in the middle of questioning him.

Vindman is admitting he falsely testified during the impeachment hearing in the video.

"Hey, everyone who matters told me this was a good way to get Trump out of office," he told the woman. "They told me the, umm, other incident would be scrubbed from my record if I testified," he said.

A loud gasp is heard from those reporters watching the video as the woman draws her service M9 from its holster, shooting Vindman once in the forehead.

"Obviously," Trump dryly tells the assorted journalists gathered," we have a new sheriff in town."

Trump relates that thousands of loyal FBI agents and federal marshals, along with various state police units and patriotic sheriffs departments are in the process of serving the thousands of arrest warrants.

"Make no mistake," Trump says. "our military is at its highest alert and it would be foolish and suicidal for our enemies to perceive American weakness at this time."

Trump also encouraged loyal and patriotic Americans to gather in the nation's capitol, along with various state capitols, to ensure terrorist groups such as Black Lives Matter and AntiFa are kept in check.

"The gloves are off, folks," Trump said with a smile. "I've appointed Miss Powell as a special prosecutor to look into crimes committed by the terror groups Black Lives Matter and AntiFa prior to the election, along with state-sponsored voter fraud. We have already arrested hundreds of Democratic Party campaign officials who we know interfered in the November 3 election, and we expect hundreds of more arrests."

Trump asked that armed, patriotic groups make their way to Washington DC to counter the expected large groups of protestors.

"We expect thousands of so-called protestors to show up in our nation's capital," Trump said. "But I don't see a need to invoke martial law," he added. "These clowns hate guns and wouldn't know their way around a Glock or AR-15," he noted. "Our patriots are very familiar with firearms and I expect them to exercise their Second Amendment rights here in Washington DC while they drive these anti-American flag burners out of the capital," he said.

As the news conference wrapped up, dozens of US Marshals began circulating through the crowd of journalists, arresting numerous reporters from various leftwing news organizations for treasonous acts...

(To be continued)...

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Pontius Pilate posted:

How a Trump announcement of election-related arrests in January would shake out (Or how Trump releases the Kraken)...

The scene:

The White House, January 6, 2021. On hand are President Trump, VP Pence, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher C. Miller, Acting Secretary of Homeland Security Chad Wolf, White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, Acting Attorney General Jeffrey A. Rosen, General Anthony Tata, Ezra Cohen-Watnick, acting undersecretary for intelligence and retired Army General Michael Flynn. Also present is private attorney Sidney Powell.

Conspicuously absent is Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, Gina Haspel; FBI Director Christopher Wray and the entire military Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Only Fox News, One America News Network and NewsMax are covering the hastily called news conference at first, along with the pool reporter for the mainstream media news organizations.

By the time the news conference ends in 45 minutes, CNN, the Washington Post, The New York Times and other leftwing news sources are still rushing journalists to the White House by the time it ends.

"My fellow Americans," Trump begins, "what we witnessed November 3 was an unprecedented attempt at a coup, never seen before in these United States. It involved treason, treachery, and an unparalleled attempt by the Democratic Party to flat out cheat their way into the presidency. These brave men and women behind me, leaving no stone unturned, have uncovered a conspiracy never before seen in the United States. My fellow Americans, never before has a political party, with the overt assistance of a corrupt, biased media, attempted to flat out rob the American people of the rightful votes for president."

A video begins to play behind Trump, showing Democratic Party Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer along with two men in masks. Water is dripping from Schumer's upper body, and the chair he was sitting in appeared to have been tipped over. A wet towel was nearby.

"Of course we cheated," Schemer sobbed into a towel. "All our polls showed Trump winning by a large majority, it would have been worse than Reagan and Mondale," he said.

"Bezos promised us there wouldn't be any of that Woodward and Bernstein nonsense. And Zuck and Jack said the algorithms were set and ready to go," he added.

"We have arrest warrants for treason for over 300 congressmen," Trump told the cameras. "Included in this bunch is California Senator Kamala Harris. We have additional arrest warrants for treason and other overt acts off war against 5,000 federal employees, including FBI agents, CIA operatives and members of the military."

Another video begins to play showing Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman sitting at a table with a woman, who appears to be in the middle of questioning him.

Vindman is admitting he falsely testified during the impeachment hearing in the video.

"Hey, everyone who matters told me this was a good way to get Trump out of office," he told the woman. "They told me the, umm, other incident would be scrubbed from my record if I testified," he said.

A loud gasp is heard from those reporters watching the video as the woman draws her service M9 from its holster, shooting Vindman once in the forehead.

"Obviously," Trump dryly tells the assorted journalists gathered," we have a new sheriff in town."

Trump relates that thousands of loyal FBI agents and federal marshals, along with various state police units and patriotic sheriffs departments are in the process of serving the thousands of arrest warrants.

"Make no mistake," Trump says. "our military is at its highest alert and it would be foolish and suicidal for our enemies to perceive American weakness at this time."

Trump also encouraged loyal and patriotic Americans to gather in the nation's capitol, along with various state capitols, to ensure terrorist groups such as Black Lives Matter and AntiFa are kept in check.

"The gloves are off, folks," Trump said with a smile. "I've appointed Miss Powell as a special prosecutor to look into crimes committed by the terror groups Black Lives Matter and AntiFa prior to the election, along with state-sponsored voter fraud. We have already arrested hundreds of Democratic Party campaign officials who we know interfered in the November 3 election, and we expect hundreds of more arrests."

Trump asked that armed, patriotic groups make their way to Washington DC to counter the expected large groups of protestors.

"We expect thousands of so-called protestors to show up in our nation's capital," Trump said. "But I don't see a need to invoke martial law," he added. "These clowns hate guns and wouldn't know their way around a Glock or AR-15," he noted. "Our patriots are very familiar with firearms and I expect them to exercise their Second Amendment rights here in Washington DC while they drive these anti-American flag burners out of the capital," he said.

As the news conference wrapped up, dozens of US Marshals began circulating through the crowd of journalists, arresting numerous reporters from various leftwing news organizations for treasonous acts...

(To be continued)...

This is some top tier cringe, goddamn.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Ok the earlier one was a delusional fantasy but I am willing to bet money the author was jerkin it while he wrote that

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Way too eloquent for Donny, 3/10 one-handed fanfic

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Pontius Pilate posted:

The scene:

(To be continued)...

So they’re just doing Turner Diaries fan fiction now?

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Pontius Pilate posted:

The military would be asked to make arrangements within 90 days and a separate military oversight would be set up within the AFUSA. The assets of the United States military located on AFUSA territory would be left to the discretion of the existing military oversight and it would be assumed that some if not all of these assets would go to the temporary control of the Occupied Zones under the fabrication of their continuing to be the legitimate government of the United States.
At long last, an opportunity to occupy and rebuild America.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Sarcastr0 posted:

To: conservative98
republicans need to get out there and promote a stand alone bill for $2k..

this will show the American people they are for Mom and Pop getting the money...but Pelosi wont do it

right now all the public sees is the GOP is standing the way. Make it Pelosi.

3 posted on 12/24/2020, 10:33:34 AM by RummyChick (I BLAME KUSHNER)

I was drinking orange soda and this one made my nose hurt. They are aware Republicans are the ones that axed this, right?....Of loving course not, they probably thought is was all yes from their cronies and the Dems poo poo it up

Sanguinia posted:

Brilliant stuff.

Yeah, history doesn't speak kind of countries that went isolationist. They tend to stagnate for a while, then decline. Or maybe he's just a fan of pre 1800's Japan?

Pontius Pilate posted:

one-handed fan fic

Not much different from a few youtube videos i've seen where some rando claims things are happening but it's completely made up and laughable while all the comments are jacking it to every second.
Kinda discouraging to see so many people so willing to be dumb for a fantasy that won't happen but "any day now!"

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Dec 25, 2020

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

So they’re just doing Turner Diaries fan fiction now?

Turner Diaries at least tried to teach its readers on how to start a revolution (As usual, left-wing revolutionary handbooks are infinitely more useful and morally better) This poo poo is just "Don't worry, Trump's gonna pull one last ace from his sleeve and everything will be fine. Go back to bed there are no antifas in your closet"

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Also the first reply to the wanking screed was something like “Don’t forget the helicopters. Never forget the helicopters.”

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

SocketWrench posted:

I was drinking orange soda and this one made my nose hurt. They are aware Republicans are the ones that axed this, right?....Of loving course not, they probably thought is was all yes from their cronies and the Dems poo poo it up

Despite the fact that after Trump called for 2k checks, practically every Dem on Twitter went "Hell yeah we're ready to make that happen, we've got an amendment written up to do it if the Republicans approve it" and the fact that the only ones who rejected Pelosi's UC call to make it happen, right wingers are still blaming Pelosi and the Dems for not making it happen. The logic seems to be "Of course the Republicans rejected it because Pelosi wouldn't remove all the pork from it! Pelosi is the worst!"

Honestly, I'm surprised that there haven't been Freepers saying that Trump doesn't want 2k checks and this is a 6D chess move to prove the Dems want to balloon the deficit and give undeserving poors free money and the only Republicans that actually support Trump are the ones who will vote against what Trump says he wants.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

I always retreat from the obvious and my brain just skitters to things like... That's not how the Constitution works. That's not how you spell "Schumer"*. Clearly just rounding up the lefties will just make us hand out muesli or something because no other example of leftists exist where they stood up to the right.

O and the not knowing how time works thing. I literally have to stealth-edit my posts to not have random Nazi poo poo.

I'm thinking about punching Nazis with razor-bladed masks and then loving off to Germany the second I can.

*Who is an rear end in a top hat but an rear end in a top hat by NY Dem standards (so we want to tar and feather him and not draw and quarter him).

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Sanguinia posted:

Brilliant stuff.

here is my plan to defeat globalism:

step one: simply create white wakanda

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Mantis42 posted:

here is my plan to defeat globalism:

step one: simply create white wakanda

"whitekanda", clearly. If that pun's gonna be there someone should do something with it.

Also, happy holidays!

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

mercenarynuker posted:

Way too eloquent for Donny, 3/10 one-handed fanfic

Yeah this struck me right away, like even if this ludicrous fantasy played out

Trump would say something like "they're saying this is the greatest, well I mean benedict, well you know treason but, this is the greatest attempt, we and I say we but really Me, I stopped it, we did it together and people are saying to me, big strong men, they come up to me, these military guys, tough guys, you know, they say, well they cry, they cry and they hug me, they say "you stopped a war" and people, these people, these tough hombres, they are saying "greater than Lincoln", Lincoln, he had to fight a war, to stop them, to stop these, stop traitors, Democrats, but I won the war, without, well without firing a shot. They're saying. So. Well.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

I think the thing that gets me about that wank-fic is that I assume its not a starry-eyed comfort food kind of exercise, but rather is a point-by-point explanation of what he actually wants to see happen IN REAL LIFE, without hyperbole.

Its not enough for him that the Senate Minority Leader would be tortured by waterboarding to extract a confession, he imagines that Trump would have video taped the torture, and staged the video taping so that when the confession was played live on TV that everyone watching would immediately KNOW that that was what happened.

Its not enough that Vindman be given a summary execution for confessing to falsifying testimony in an impeachment hearing (which failed anyway), that summary execution needs to be broadcast to the world. A literal snuff film on the news.

Its not enough that the US Military and Federal Police Forces fully back Trump after the presumed murder of the Joint Chiefs and heads of the CIA and FBI. Its not enough that the paid fake protestors and terrorists of Antifa and BLM are so incompetent and weak because they hate guns that he doesn't even feel the need to invoke Martial Law to shut them down with those military and police forces. He ALSO needs to call out the mob so the Red Hats get the chance to FINALLY, PERSONALLY spill the blood of minorities and liberals like they've been waiting so long for.

He doesn't just expect Trump to triumph over the "Democratic Coup," he expects he will do it in a way which also provides him with all the horrible poo poo he's spent his entire life dreaming about on a silver platter. loving HITLER didn't put photos of executions and mass graves on the front pages of his drat newspapers, but that's not only what they want, its what they EXPECT IS GOING TO HAPPEN SOMETIME IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It's the characterisation of trump like some kind of anime supervillain that's hilarious.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Yeah, it's literally the first act of a "Bad Guy takes over the country and we've got to take it back!" story, but we're supposed to be rooting for the villain and his Redhats Brownshirts.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Like I get why they think it's cool because it is a cool bad guy thing to do but it's just so amazingly juvenile. And it's hilarious to think that 13 year old boys writing sephiroth fanfics have the exact same idea of cool as 80 year old race war lunatics.

OneSizeFitsAll
Sep 13, 2010

Du bist mein Sofa

Martytoof posted:

Ah yes, the time honoured “I’m drawing a line down the middle of the house, everything on my side is mine, stay on your own side” approach to governance. I do believe this worked well in I Love Lucy therefore —

My mum and aunt did this with their bedroom when they were kids. Unfortunately for my aunt my mum's side had the door.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

I "like" that they specify the soldier executing Vindman is a woman. Just to prove how good they are at equal opportunities. An enlightened dictator.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

canepazzo posted:

I "like" that they specify the soldier executing Vindman is a woman. Just to prove how good they are at equal opportunities. An enlightened dictator.
And gotta specify which gun did the executing, of course.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:psyduck:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Pontius Pilate posted:

The scene:

(To be continued)...

didnt the republicans steal the 2000 election?

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Can... someone explain this post from this thread to me? :psyduck:

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Zwabu posted:

Can... someone explain this post from this thread to me? :psyduck:

Schizophrenia.

I have no clue, but it looks like the "Bible code" stuff that a certain subset of fundies believe in: that secret prophetic messages are hidden in scripture or something like that.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3918677/posts?page=1

Jeeeeeeeezus, I can't even schaden-enjoy this. I don't recommend reading the thread, it's just loving grim.

Merry Christmas, Freep. Even the most horrible people on Earth deserve one day of happiness.

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer
Nope. I read that thread with a smile. These people are Nazis and their misery is one small shred of evidence that being a piece of poo poo of that magnitude does indeed have consequences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Schizophrenia.

I have no clue, but it looks like the "Bible code" stuff that a certain subset of fundies believe in: that secret prophetic messages are hidden in scripture or something like that.

I just noticed the "Goy to the World" in their signature tag, JFC.