Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

cant cook creole bream posted:

Speak for yourself. Ted Cruz is a special level of unlikeable.

Ted Cruz is the only person to actually make me want to bully someone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Trump is a liar but he's exactly what he presents himself to be. He's authentic in his trrribleness.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Trump is a liar, but he's so narcistic, that once be heard himself talk, he immediately believes his own lies.
Republicans don't want an honest person, they want someone who's peddling their own flawed opinions and believes in it so much that it magically becomes reality.
Trump is the perfect man for that.

Although to be fair, that's something everyone wants on some level. "Please have the same opinions as me, but make sure nothing of that is incorrect by altering reality to suit my worldview."

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Dec 29, 2020

isildur
May 31, 2000

BattleDroids: Flashpoint OH NO! Dekker! IS DOWN! THIS IS Glitch! Taking Command! THIS IS Glich! Taking command! OH NO! Glitch! IS DOWN! THIS IS Medusa! Taking command! THIS IS Medusa! Taking command! OH NO! Medusa IS DOWN!

Soon to be part of the Battletech Universe canon.

Midgetskydiver posted:

On the other hand, Donald Trump is the most popular Republican of all time among Republicans. And he's also the biggest phony and liar.
it's not honesty that the kind of people who say things like that value. it's lack of professional political polish. americans have this notion that 'plain speaking' is superior to rhetorical sophistication, that 'common sense' is superior to careful planning. when conservatives say they like Bernie because 'at least he believes in something', what they really mean is 'because he just openly says what he wants to do without dressing it up'.

this is what they imagine Trump is doing; they don't realize that Trump, unlike Bernie, has no substance to his 'plain speaking'. it's literally just an open sewer grate onto his id.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

isildur posted:

it's not honesty that the kind of people who say things like that value. it's lack of professional political polish. americans have this notion that 'plain speaking' is superior to rhetorical sophistication, that 'common sense' is superior to careful planning. when conservatives say they like Bernie because 'at least he believes in something', what they really mean is 'because he just openly says what he wants to do without dressing it up'.

this is what they imagine Trump is doing; they don't realize that Trump, unlike Bernie, has no substance to his 'plain speaking'. it's literally just an open sewer grate onto his id.

I think a lot of Americans are stupid and ignorant and there's been a consistent assault on reason and knowledge in this country since the '80s mostly by the Republican party apparatus, but I think it's complex than Bernie says simple things. He often dresses his ideas up and talks in a sophisticated way.

He's not a massive loving hypocrite.

People on both sides frequently say simple things like "we should help the poor" or "I am not the Zodiac killer" but then their actions are constantly at odds with that. Rand Paul is a perfect example of someone whose supposed principles are so at odds with his voting record it's hard to take anything he says seriously.

Bernie has been pretty consistent in his ideas, speeches, policies, and voting for a very long time, and that's quite rare in politics.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Midgetskydiver posted:

On the other hand, Donald Trump is the most popular Republican of all time among Republicans. And he's also the biggest phony and liar.

Sure, he tells his fans what they want to hear so they are emotionally invested in not comprehending the lies, same as Pelosi stans who can't seem to ever figure out she's full of poo poo.

Midgetskydiver posted:

Also, Ted Cruz is not honest. He went on and on about how Trump was a liar and a danger to the country and then jumped right in line to lick his rear end for 4 years. There are no honest Republicans. They are all lying pieces of poo poo. AOC, Ilhan Omar, Talib, and Bernie are pretty much the only semi-honest people in national politics.

Yeah I just meant about that one specific thing (gently caress women), obviously he's a liar in other respects.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Corollary to
The Nashville Explosion Point Of Origin Finally Determined By Using High Quality Video That Was Just Released By The Nashville PD

quote:

To: USA Conservative
Just saw this article linked from The Liberty Daily:
It’s not the same RV! Official narrative of Nashville “suicide bomber” melts away as RV supposedly used in the bombing found to have different stripe accents

5 posted on 12/28/2020, 1:51:25 PM by mass55th ("Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway." ~~ John Wayne )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: mass55th; All
If these are the same RV’s, there does appear to be some modification, and more importantly some type of elevated or deployed shroud behind the main roof AC, (could well be a deployed array or beacon), casting shadow (roughly) from left to right, on the roof of the night shot, in this day/night comparison.

Whatever it is, it is clearly not visible in the day shot. Not even a seam. And seams are obviously important if they can be observed/located.

As well, there is indeed some type of high angle (near nader) contrail from the links still/frame shots derived from the vid.

Which goes directly to the next point.

Noticed something else which really stood out. If the shot is not doctored (and I don’t believe it to be), it is a dead give away —

In addition to the high angle contrail (which is the only way to surgically take out a target in a high density urban area), the *INITIAL blast plume was largely narrow and vertical, as apposed to “broad radius”.

The initial blast plume is roughly the same angle as the contrail in the previous frame.

That is a dead give away.

In ord/bda this validates the strike contrail.

The high angle contrail, followed by the high angle detonation plume, is indicative of what BDA would generally classify as a *penetrator*.

So we already have plausible missile or EM-ord, and it’s target required deep point penetration of a small but hardened point in the structure.

From experience, the target was subgrade as well. Don’t even need to see the ground, as the ground shift will covee/mask the penetration point.

In this case, as this was indeed an important hardened ATT/NSA/FAIRVIEW data collection/storage/transmission site (as revealed by leaked TS/SCI//NOFORN docs), in my limited analysis, this was a probable point target penetration strike, with the target being networked IT hardware, and or a fiber back-bone junction with colocated integrated surveillance.

Now get this, the RV blast was “broad radius”, based in observable bda, as apposed to the initial high angle blast*

The *broad radius* blast was powerful, and was designed to mask penetrator BDA.

Dude, this is one high end strike. (Likely politically motivated by someone on the inside).

This is important. The RV was parked at the sidewalk adjacent to the ATT/NSA/FAIRVIEW node. As these nodes typically conceal hardened server rooms and or mainframes 1-3 floors subgrade, which are connected to main fiber back-bone junctions which almost always utilize utility tunnels in urban areas, the high angle contrail may indicate a homing beacon was used to guide the penetrator warhead/ord (within 7 centimeters possible), right through RV and into the very small target beneath. The angle of the contrail indicates target direction/location.

It is very possible the “missile/em-ord” set off (triggered) the explosives in the RV as it penetrated the soft RV (on the way through), thereby reducing or eliminating accounts of multiple explosions (miscalculated detonation). It is also very possible other noise was used to mask certain digital/software capture. In fact, this was my initial thought, when hearing the digital background “noise”.

I have seen variations of this before.

If I am right, this target was very valuable to some powerful people, and was not at all civilian in nature.

107 posted on 12/28/2020 4:24:06 PM PST by patriotfury ((May the fleas of a thousand camels occupy mo' ham mads tents!) )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: patriotfury
At this point in time your obvious knowledge of what you portray is both very believable and promotes further discussion.

Thank you for your effort.

Respects

124 posted on 12/28/2020 8:45:21 PM PST by Swiffer_Ralf (Orig. Eureka_Lead)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 107 | View Replies ]
So this redneck tricked out his RV seamlessly to contain a missile, EMP, or perhaps an EMP MISSILE and then carried out a precision attack on a high value NSA facility? Get the gently caress outta here. This reminds me of when I started college and my roommate turned out to be a 9/11 Truther and to convince me he started showing me blurry frames of the planes impacting the buildings. Thankfully he's grown out of that now although we still to this day give him poo poo for it.

:lol: At least they aint all crazy.

quote:

To: USA Conservative
It’s been determined. The blast seat was right where the RV was located, where the witnesses stated it was, where the video showed it was, and where the police officers said it was on the dispatch tapes.

That’s ok though, it won’t stop a bunch of folks here from suggesting that all of the above is simply wrong, the massive number of investigators from multiple agencies are all lying to us, and that instead of Occam’s razor we really had a “made for TV” plot that only the truly enlightened and clickbait bloggers can see.

Yep, I am part of the conspiracy too.

28 posted on 12/28/2020, 2:13:32 PM by volunbeer (Find the truth and accept it - anything else is delusional)

quote:

To: volunbeer
that instead of Occam’s razor we really had a “made for TV” plot
Well stated. It would seem by now that Occam's razor also applies to the Presidential election - the massive fraud with endless co-conspirators with monumental vote changes in apparent concert, along with a retinue of Judges and Justices at multiple levels who willingly ignored evidence, vs simply the mass mail-in ballots bringing out an unprecedented number of voters, and with it, and making it easy for every Trump hater to vote, resulted in a massive blue wave.

116 posted on 12/28/2020, 7:07:54 PM by nwrep
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 28 | View Replies]

letthereberock
Sep 4, 2004

Yeah - Trump is an honest person in that I’m sure he believes every lie he says by virtue of the fact that he said it. You really can’t apply normal rules of honesty/dishonesty to raging narcissists

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Congressman-elect Luke Letlow dies from COVID-19

207 replies and counting.

quote:

To: Meatspace
What was his co-mobidity?

Or was it a matter of medical malpractice?

3 posted on 12/29/2020, 9:30:04 PM by BenLurkin (The above is not a statement of fact. It is either opinion, or satire. Or both.)

(the guy was 41 and thin)

quote:

Was young and doesn’t look unhealthy, so wondering what’s up.

13 posted on 12/29/2020, 9:32:14 PM by AAABEST (NY/DC/LA media/political/military industrial complex DELENDA EST)

quote:

To: BenLurkin
some young people with no comorbidity get very ill and die from this disease. More than you would think

14 posted on 12/29/2020, 9:32:31 PM by Mom MD

quote:

Impossible. It’s a fake virus. That’s what the kooks say. Right?

16 posted on 12/29/2020, 9:33:10 PM by stuck_in_new_orleans ( )

quote:

41 years old, white, a Republican and married (to a woman).
Something does not seem right here.

17 posted on 12/29/2020, 9:33:31 PM by Sooth2222 ("A conservative is a liberal who got mugged the night before" - Frank Rizzo)

Zwabu fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Dec 30, 2020

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

quote:

Impossible. It’s a fake virus. That’s what the kooks say. Right?

lol smarter than 99.9% of freepers

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

quote:

I think there is a way to artificially kill someone with cytokines. He could have been murdered in the hospital. Had been discussed before.

40 posted on 12/29/2020 7:42:51 PM PST by Democrats hate too much
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Democrats hate too much
Really?

You are watching too many You Tube videos. What is wrong with you?

70 posted on 12/29/2020 7:50:33 PM PST by Vermont Lt (We have entered "Insanity Week." Act accordingly.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Vermont Lt
The site is infiltrated with trolls. No one can be that dumb.

110 posted on 12/29/2020 8:05:53 PM PST by setter
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 70 | View Replies ]
And yet you still post on freerepublic.com

quote:

I've had Covid and fortunately my symptoms were mild. I've known a couple of healthy young people that have contracted Covid and died from it. I've also known a couple in their late 70's with everything else wrong with them who had very mild Covid cases.
Your chances are better if you're young in good health than if you're old with other health conditions, there's no question about that. However, it affects people differently and there are plenty of otherwise healthy young people dying from it.

The disease is real and people are dying from it. Quite frankly the people on this forum who deny that are just as idiotic as the leftists that are screaming to shut everything down because it's armageddon. It seems to have almost become a status symbol around here to make blanket dumb statements like "you have nothing to worry about unless you're old with comorbidities". That's simply not true. BS, whether it comes from the left or the right, all smells the same.

47 posted on 12/29/2020 7:44:45 PM PST by GaryCrow
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: GaryCrow
What’s your point? That the Lockdowns destroying our economy, small businesses, and our children’s future are wise? Regardless of your subjective experience, your chance of death is still .2%

67 posted on 12/29/2020 7:49:34 PM PST by Jan_Sobieski (Sanctification)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 47 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Jan_Sobieski
What’s your point? That the Lockdowns destroying our economy, small businesses, and our children’s future are wise? Regardless of your subjective experience, your chance of death is still .2%
Ok, how did you come up with that from my post?

My point is that the conspiracy theorists here who deny there is a problem are fools. As for your .2%, that's great, tell it to this man's wife, I'm sure she'll feel better about it now that you've pointed it out.

79 posted on 12/29/2020 7:53:14 PM PST by GaryCrow
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 67 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: GaryCrow
Don’t like numbers? Every death is a tragedy. Last time I checked, we all die

85 posted on 12/29/2020 7:55:15 PM PST by Jan_Sobieski (Sanctification)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 79 | View Replies ]
Maybe if the disease wasn't being spread unabated because we gotta OPEN ER UP for the economy this jackass would still be alive? Jesus Christ this freeper is so willfully dense.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

SO MUCH grasping at straws. The full spectrum of right wing denial, HE MUST HAVE HAD A COMORBIDITY WHAT WAS THE COMORBIDITY, HE DIED WITH COVID NOT OF COVID etc., all on display here.

quote:

So now the deep state is knocking off republicans with covid.
Who did it?
A CCP agent or another deep stater. Perhaps CIA.
They try to knock Trump off with it and it didn’t work.
These deep state people need to be obliterated.
Now you know why people won’t go up against them.
Threats, covid poisoning and “suicides.”
THEY NEED TO FIGHT THESE INSURRECTIONISTS!
Otherwise it will get WORSE.
Hand TRUMP his WIN and we will clean them out!!!!

109 posted on 12/29/2020, 10:05:30 PM by doc maverick

quote:

To: palmer
He may have had a pre existing condition he was unaware of!!

115 posted on 12/29/2020, 10:08:15 PM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)

quote:

To: stuck_in_new_orleans
PROBABLY did NOT die of Covid.
PROBABLY DID die of the Flu and had been misdiagnosed due to faulty testing.

124 posted on 12/29/2020, 10:11:53 PM by MIA_eccl1212 (When the bad guys have leverage they use it)

quote:

To: AAABEST
Really? A 4 year old child died of complications from COVID-19 around Syracuse, NY.

Is it common? No. Does it happen? Yes. Perhaps they are outliers?

Regardless, it’s sad.

132 posted on 12/29/2020, 10:17:40 PM by Fury (.)

quote:

To: nwrep
Masks dont stop viruses. Thye stop germs. Buy a mask and read the disclaimer.

He died because he had low D3, zinc and vit C. You dont fight this being on offense. Spend 5 and take them daily. Not 100% (more like 70-75%) but better than nothing.

134 posted on 12/29/2020, 10:19:04 PM by The MAGA-Deplorian (It is the Trump way! It is the only way!)

quote:

To: Jane Long
Then they probably killed him, just like Brietbart, Seth Rich Scalia and many others. And by whatever method, he died “with” covid.

151 posted on 12/29/2020, 10:28:23 PM by ROCKLOBSTER (Trump won the "popular vote". Biden won the digital vote.)

quote:

To: Hambone 1934
Actually he won the seat in a runoff against another Republican
Would guess it will remain a GOP seat
Really a tragedy about his death
Wonder what was his comorbidity

152 posted on 12/29/2020, 10:28:25 PM by silverleaf (Age Takes a Toll: Please Have Exact Change.)

quote:

To: E. Pluribus Unum
Flu in 2018 didn’t max out ICU capacity in California.

160 posted on 12/29/2020, 10:33:48 PM by Reynoldo (BurnLootMurder)

quote:

To: Reynoldo
We have many therapeutics now there is NO REASON for ICU’s to be on overload!!!

165 posted on 12/29/2020, 10:36:43 PM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)

quote:

To: Jamestown1630
An article from the New Orleans newspaper was linked in an earlier post. His attending physician said that he had no underlying health problems. That would have come from his medical records.

(His doctor) “Ghali previously said Letlow was being treated with the antiviral drug Remdesivir and steroids. Asked if Letlow had any underlying conditions that would have made his death more likely, Ghali said in a text message, “none. All COVID related.”

167 posted on 12/29/2020, 10:36:48 PM by Nero Germanicus

quote:

Ok dammit! I want to know what the deal is why this man was not given Hydroxychloroquine+ or Ivermectin which would have 100% have saved his life!!!

171 posted on 12/29/2020, 10:38:55 PM by know.your.why (If you dont watch the MSM you are uninformed. If you do watch the MSM you are misinformed.)

quote:

To: NotSoFreeStater
Like what. He had massive cardiovascular disease or diabetes? Gotta grasp those straws to keep up the “Covid is a hoax” appearances.

184 posted on 12/29/2020, 10:45:52 PM by guido911

quote:

To: All
This poor man died.
Nobody has died from any other malady, ailment, disease or medical issue in the last year without being coded as Covid-19.

That does not mean this man actually died from Covid-19. He could have but not necessarily.

He could have died from anything and it would be listed on his death certificate as Covid-19.

Even the CDC publicly admits that only 6% of all reported Covid deaths are actually from the virus. The other 94% are from comorbidities and other medical infirmities.

When are people going to wake up and realize we are being played by the authorities with their own agendas?

219 posted on 12/29/2020, 11:28:08 PM by HotHunt

quote:

To: ROCKLOBSTER
IIRC, he had diabetes, was overweight, had hooped earlier in the day.

220 posted on 12/29/2020, 11:28:25 PM by sauropod (Cui bono? I will not comply.)

quote:

To: FreedomVsControl

Covid does appear to be real

As someone who has lost an immediate family member to COVID, you are correct. It's real.

224 posted on 12/29/2020, 11:32:33 PM by Troublemaker

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

Our God..... is an awesome God
It's always weird to me when I see the actually rational replies. I realize that this thread mostly gets the entertaining and crazy replies, but it seems weird to me that the "Covid is real and sometimes kills people, even if the odds of surviving it are high" people can coexist with the "Covid is a deep state hoax" group without the site being one huge flame war.

Bremen fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Dec 30, 2020

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

That one poster really doesn’t understand what comorbidity is.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Getting a heart attack from covid and the resulting treatment is certainly not just dying while having covid.

Bremen posted:

It's always weird to me when I see the actually rational replies. I realize that this thread mostly gets the entertaining and crazy replies, but it seems weird to me that the "Covid is real and sometimes kills people, even if the odds of surviving it are high" people can coexist with the "Covid is a deep state hoax" group without the site being one huge flame war.

Yeah, freep does have some kinda reasonable posters. But from what I could tell on TD every single reply is just as bad as the stuff which gets curated here. It's more of a populist hivemind with constant purity checks.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

cant cook creole bream posted:

Yeah, freep does have some kinda reasonable posters. But from what I could tell on TD every single reply is just as bad as the stuff which gets curated here. It's more of a populist hivemind with constant purity checks.

That's more due to the difference of the two sites. On a traditional message board like Freep you can get away with poking The Beast as long as you aren't too brazen about it or piss off a mod and get zotted. Whereas with Reddit-style sites like TD.W anything less than absolute devotion to the God Emperor will immediately be downvoted into oblivion by the cultists. (not to mention that the only people joining TD after their exile from the Redditlands were already deep into the cult already.)

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Bremen posted:

They can coexist because its a safe space for their racism and nazism, so they're not going to let a minor disagreement about whether the virus is real or not threaten that. Especially not when they both agree that Die For Number and Own The Libs By Performatively Endangering Myself And Others is the correct course whether its real or not

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Freep: last time I checked, we all die.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

Masks dont stop viruses. Thye stop germs.

:psyduck:

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Germs usually refers to bacteria, which are mucg bigger than viruses. Masks still help, though. That guy is wrong, but not in a :psyduck: way.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

quote:

The more this date nears, the more positive I'm feeling about the 6th (albeit nervous as drat hell).

Would Trump pull millions of hard working pedes away from their jobs (and families) into a potentially hot situation in the nation's capital in the middle of winter without a plan? And remind everyone 4 times (latest all in caps). By calling it a 'protest', Trump has to maintain the narrative that these crowds will be objecting to something. Keeps the media wheels spinning.

Remember...

Trump has not conceded anything (if anything he has declared himself the winner)
Trump has not relented on his fight on election fraud and keeps pushing cases to SCOTUS
That 2018 EO is still in play
Trump already enacted an EO that spans well beyond Jan 20
Media is screaming 'coup coup coup'. Remember, they ALWAYS project
I believe this is going to be a victory party the likes of which we've never seen.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
You mean like how he got tens of thousands of people infected with plague just because he wanted to do more rallies? What was his plan for them besides "Hearing a crowd cheer TRUMP! one more time?"

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

That 2018 EO is still in play
Trump already enacted an EO that spans well beyond Jan 20

What are these referring to?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Twelve by Pies posted:

Delusions.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Twelve by Pies posted:

I think it's this one: https://www.whitehouse.gov/presiden...tates-election/

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Erenthal posted:

The cube is life.

Yesssss

Captain Log posted:

:stare:

What in the unholy gently caress is that?

The truth, friend.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Trump warns GOP of 'death wish' as McConnell blocks Democratic effort to pass $2,000 relief payments
The ultimate insult to a freeper: calling them a liberal.

quote:

To: The Pack Knight
"Don't worry. Loeffler and Perdue have both announced their support of the giveaway"
The totalitarian lockdowns have ruined the middle class and yet you seem to be fine with the original porkulus bill Mitch the Bitch McConnell has passed and yet you are agains directly helping those harmed by the evil actions of government. GFY

16 posted on 12/29/2020, 2:26:05 PM by wildcard_redneck (COVID lockdowns is are the Establishment's attack on the middle class and our Republic)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: wildcard_redneck
The totalitarian lockdowns have ruined the middle class and yet you seem to be fine with the original porkulus bill Mitch the Bitch McConnell has passed and yet you are agains directly helping those harmed by the evil actions of government. GFY
You liberals keep saying that. How exactly do I "seem fine" with the original bill? I've said both before and after the fact that Trump should have vetoed it.

And I absolutely am against the government harming people and then pretending to make it better by giving them other peoples' money, including my money. The conservative solution is to put people to work. The liberal solution is to keep them out of work and put them on welfare. This bill is the latter.

35 posted on 12/29/2020, 3:04:25 PM by The Pack Knight
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

quote:

"You liberals"
You can shove that comment right where the sun don't shine. I am the furthest thing from a leftist that you can find. Your ad hominem attack by labeling me a liberal is right out of the Saul Alinski playbook. A reckoning is coming for the GOPe and we will wrest the Republican Party from their grifting, soulless grasp in the 2022 primaries.

40 posted on 12/29/2020 3:10:54 PM PST by wildcard_redneck (COVID lockdowns is are the Establishment's attack on the middle class and our Republic)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 35 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: wildcard_redneck
That's hilarious. You tell me to "F" myself and now your feelings are hurt by an "ad hominem" attack? I'm so sorry.
You can deny being a liberal, but your vehement support for a multi-billion-dollar welfare bill suggests otherwise.

42 posted on 12/29/2020 3:15:09 PM PST by The Pack Knight
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies ]

quote:

"You tell me to "F" myself"
And now you misquote me, like a good little deep state stooge. Sad.

44 posted on 12/29/2020 3:20:50 PM PST by wildcard_redneck (COVID lockdowns is are the Establishment's attack on the middle class and our Republic)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 42 | View Replies ]
The exchange continues but it gets progressively dumber.

Hey wildcard_redneck why not also bemoan the plight of the poor who have been both decimated financially and physically by the virus? The money will help them too! And why stop there? Why wasn't Congress doing anything at all to help people for the last 7 months outside of the initial pittance? Why is the current government botching the distribution of the vaccines which will help bring an end to the pandemic sooner and let people and the economy start to recover?

Of course these are all questions far too complex for a freeper to have an answer for that doesn't entail making things worse for people that aren't white, Christian, and Conservative.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Oh man, I hadn't considered the possibility that Trump's announcement that he's running in 2024 is being taken by his hardcore loyalists as some kind of moment when he reveals his actual victory or puts Biden in prison or whatever. Could you imagine if the psychos that show up to that expecting a public lynching of their enemies just hear him implicitly concede that he's out of power for four years, and he's met with confused silence?

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

Give it to me straight...
Hahahaha, I really hope it's this! I want a bunch of these idiots to spend a ton of money to come to D.C. just to be left completely deflated. If it happens like that, I expect a lot of internal bickering and fights between the disparate groups to break out, and I am so here for that.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Sanguinia posted:

Oh man, I hadn't considered the possibility that Trump's announcement that he's running in 2024 is being taken by his hardcore loyalists as some kind of moment when he reveals his actual victory or puts Biden in prison or whatever. Could you imagine if the psychos that show up to that expecting a public lynching of their enemies just hear him implicitly concede that he's out of power for four years, and he's met with confused silence?

if violence doesnt break out, january 6th is going to be extremely funny

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

wizzardstaff posted:

Things That Definitely Happened In Real Life, courtesy of TheDonald

From anyone who wears a mask in any profile pic is a cuck and should be treated accordingly

"Meanwhile I in my most masculine manly way will go cry in a corner because Trump didn't win"

I saw a video this poo poo reminded me of where some dingus Trumper hosed up somehow and cops are all around his vehicle, guns drawn and the whole time the fucker's crying and praying for Trump to come save him.

Edit;
Ah, found the full video of the useless gently caress. Sov-cit and a Trumper, makes a warning/citation into a drag-out-of-vehicle-at-gunpoint issue and cries for Trump to save him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PLDBY4jlcE

Zeroisanumber posted:

A fuel air bomb would have flash fried a huge section of Nashville's downtown.

From the pictures I saw the RV is blown out on all sides like, you know, there was an explosion from inside. Not sure how a blast next to it is going to break physics and explode the wall closest towards itself.

[/quote]
So this redneck tricked out his RV seamlessly to contain a missile, EMP, or perhaps an EMP MISSILE and then carried out a precision attack on a high value NSA facility? Get the gently caress outta here. This reminds me of when I started college and my roommate turned out to be a 9/11 Truther and to convince me he started showing me blurry frames of the planes impacting the buildings. Thankfully he's grown out of that now although we still to this day give him poo poo for it.

:lol: At least they aint all crazy.
[/quote]
[/quote]

My favorite was always "Controlled demolition" by showing the towers collapse. "How come smoke blasts out the windows during the collapse, hmm, HMMMM?!" You know, it's like that's what happens when the floors above compact down on the next.

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Dec 31, 2020

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another
I like the idea that the Deep State did the Nashville bombing as a false flag, using all their shadowy resources and adrenochrome money, but for some reason decided to blow up a spot next to the RV instead of just putting explosives in the RV. Presumably it's like some sort of fetish where they get off on the risk of forums user StateEagle1878 pointing at a blur and concluding it's all a hologram.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Cicadalek posted:

I like the idea that the Deep State did the Nashville bombing as a false flag, using all their shadowy resources and adrenochrome money, but for some reason decided to blow up a spot next to the RV instead of just putting explosives in the RV. Presumably it's like some sort of fetish where they get off on the risk of forums user StateEagle1878 pointing at a blur and concluding it's all a hologram.

I do think there's a kind of component of almost magical thinking to it, like for the Deep State to be successful they have to operate in this almost comical villainous way. If it ended like the end of Watchman it just wouldn't work, somehow.

Best,

Brian

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Lin Wood tweets: Epstein is Alive

Freep: If untrue, it would be an outright lie

quote:

To: liberalh8ter
“I don’t even know what to say. If Wood has serious intelligence, he needs to put it out for all to see. These tweets are not helping without irrefutable proof.”

Here is the thing: Lin Wood is not crazy, he is no kook. I know that.

Lin Wood is smart, successful, and professional. I know that.

Lin Wood is a dedicated patriot and Christian. I know that.

Given all that, he may tend to hyperbole and sensationalism. I’m not accusing him of that, I’m saying it’s possible. There is a lot of that in 2020. There is a place for it and maybe that is his role, I dunno.

Is Lin Wood a liar? I do not believe it for one second, and saying Epstein is alive is not hyperbole or sensationalism. If untrue, it would be an outright lie.

I think you have to believe that Jeffrey Epstein is alive at this point.

8 posted on 12/31/2020, 7:45:31 AM by BusterDog
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Extremely Extreme Extremist
I wonder if Epstein will show up in Congress on January 6th?

19 posted on 12/31/2020, 7:51:51 AM by TeddyRay ( I am a Chump 4 Trump)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

To: BusterDog
Would Epstein being alive surprise me? Oh Heck No, not in the context of everything that has happened in the last 4 years, which was previously unimaginable in this country. Just contemplate the treasure trove of blackmail material that would be available to those who want great power, if Epstein were alive. Dead shuts the door, alive opens it against many people.

As for Roberts, there is some very powerful force in control of him, causing him to act (or not) the way he does & appear severely compromised. A mere affair wouldn’t do it, but getting his kids through Epstein? Oh yeah. Demonic? if you consider the DemonRats demonic, then yes it is.

I think Woods is at the point Trump was at when Trump said he’d been wire-tapped by Obama - remember how everyone laughed and said he was nuts? How did that work out? Trump was right. I suspect Woods is on to something .... it’s a tiger he’s grabbed by the tail & the teeth/claws are coming for him. Woods is down for the fight for America, even if it means personal risk for him and that I do admire.

22 posted on 12/31/2020, 7:54:14 AM by Qiviut (Govt acting like it's Ebola w/ a 90% fatality rate, not COVID w/ a 99+% survival rate for most.)

quote:

“He is alive”. 3 simple words. I believe Wood. Didn’t Epsteins last cellmate die a few days ago?????

33 posted on 12/31/2020, 8:02:51 AM by gcparent (Justice Amy Coney Barrett)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 28 | View Replies]

quote:

To: sauropod
Do you remember the picture of him on the gurney?The nose and the ears gave it away.It wasnt him.

34 posted on 12/31/2020, 8:04:46 AM by HANG THE EXPENSE (Life's tough.It's tougher when you're stupid.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: HANG THE EXPENSE
I hate being suckered, but I remember those pics and thought it wasn’t him. I also remember not believing he was killed when it was announced. I thought surely this was not true - they’d have to be complete idiots to allow this corrupt system to be in charge of such a valuable criminal as Epstein. It never rang true in my mind.

38 posted on 12/31/2020, 8:08:53 AM by JudyinCanada (Aim low, avoid disappointment.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 34 | View Replies]
Even if Epstein was alive, there is no way this would overturn the entire election.

quote:

To: gcparent
“He is alive”. 3 simple words. I believe Wood. Didn’t Epsteins last cellmate die a few days ago?????”

This would do it. It’s enough to stop the Jan 6 certification, throw the selection of the electors to the state legislatures, and enrage the populace enough to force the state legislatures to certify electors for Trump.

42 posted on 12/31/2020, 8:11:42 AM by BusterDog
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies]

quote:

As crazy a 2020 has been, I wouldn’t doubt that Epstein is alive. That said, I first read about Roberts’ adoption of two “Irish” children around 2012, IIRC. Irish law does not allow for anyone other than Irish Citizens to adopt its children. I do recall also that they were spirited off to Brazil and then into the US. This is why he has been compromised by Obama and should be called on this BIGLY!

73 posted on 12/31/2020, 8:37:41 AM by Joe Marine 76 ("Honor is a gift a man gives to himself." - Rob Roy MacGregor)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

quote:

To: bagster
Re: 109 - what I would like is for Wood to make his case without the secret squirrel stuff. That’s he has not done so to date is a concern.

I’m all for the truth. Lin Wood, we can handle the truth. Tell us the truth.

116 posted on 12/31/2020, 9:18:18 AM by Fury (.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 109 | View Replies]

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Finnankainen posted:

quote:

Would Epstein being alive surprise me? Oh Heck No, not in the context of everything that has happened in the last 4 years, which was previously unimaginable in this country. Just contemplate the treasure trove of blackmail material that would be available to those who want great power, if Epstein were alive. Dead shuts the door, alive opens it against many people.

As for Roberts, there is some very powerful force in control of him, causing him to act (or not) the way he does & appear severely compromised. A mere affair wouldn’t do it, but getting his kids through Epstein? Oh yeah. Demonic? if you consider the DemonRats demonic, then yes it is.

22 posted on 12/31/2020, 7:54:14 AM by Qiviut (Govt acting like it's Ebola w/ a 90% fatality rate, not COVID w/ a 99+% survival rate for most.)

Right wingers turning hard against international adoption because they need an angle to attack Roberts is my favorite Freepism :allears:

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Zwabu posted:

SO MUCH grasping at straws. The full spectrum of right wing denial, HE MUST HAVE HAD A COMORBIDITY WHAT WAS THE COMORBIDITY, HE DIED WITH COVID NOT OF COVID etc., all on display here.
the worst loving thing is half those folks were ALL loving IN on the "hoax" thing just a week ago. "gently caress your masks you loving fuuuuuck!!... ...lol guys geez: just wear a mask :smuggo: "
almost like it's a movement made of stubborn, pissy contrarians who will never admit they're wrong.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
Freep: If untrue, it would be an outright lie.

It's perfect.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

we found love in a hopeless place

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
How exactly would Epstein being alive change anything about the election?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Finnankainen posted:

Here is the thing: Lin Wood is not crazy, he is no kook. I know that.