Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

LesterGroans posted:

The complete rewrite thing seems like PR bullshit.

LMAO, right they're trying to stealth Landis us.

So many movies are completely rewritten during production, I'd be more suspicious if it made to release without being rewritten. Especially as a blockbuster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

If anyone can pull off exploding aircraft, it’s a Landis.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

Proteus Jones posted:

LMAO, right they're trying to stealth Landis us.

So many movies are completely rewritten during production, I'd be more suspicious if it made to release without being rewritten. Especially as a blockbuster.

No, I'm absolutely sure they took Max Landis off of it and did rewrites... but it's still a Landis project (in that it's a pop culture concept he's co-opted) and I'm sure there's ton of him in there.

I just mean, if you plan on seeing it, see it. It's just weird to be like "oh good, nothing I'm seeing has been touched by Max Landis."

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

davidspackage posted:

Jesus, poor Chloe. What'd they do to her face? It looks like a still from a less successful deepfake.

It's like they applied a Frances McDormand filter to her.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

davidspackage posted:

Jesus, poor Chloe. What'd they do to her face? It looks like a still from a less successful deepfake.

thats what her face looks like

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

scary ghost dog posted:

thats what her face looks like

Mierenneuker fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Dec 31, 2020

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

NoneMoreNegative posted:

I ran this through the Topaz Gigapixel AI upscaler tool, bought the license earlier in the year and it might as well get some use :)

https://www.dropbox.com/preview/Public/stalloneterm.zip

Theres still a bit of stepping on a few of the edges but I think on a 102cm onesheet from a meter viewing distance it shouldn't be noticeable.

You will want to re-do the text by hand or from a higher res source from the original T2 poster, the AI bobbins doesn't understand text so well.

If you want me to put a bit more time in to it I can do, no problem, or once you've grabbed the zip off my dropbox let me know and I'll clear the space up.

Did you pull this already? It seems to be gone.

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN

Yup, they 'shopped all the shadows so that the light is now vaguely coming from the left. It probably would have been easier to just mirror-flip the image, but oh well.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Scanning through the TV listings, I came across this:

Apparently this is WWJDII: The Woodcarver as there apparently was a WWJD movie.

I'm just giggling at the thought of Cliff Clavin being, well, good at anything besides random bar trivia and slacking off. There's no way Cliff could build anything, much less skillfully.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Don't feel bad for her she signed off on that image. I mean it looks like trash but for sure her team has likeness approval. Publicists loving with photoshops when they don't have a clue about it will never stop.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

RC and Moon Pie posted:

I'm just giggling at the thought of Cliff Clavin being, well, good at anything besides random bar trivia and slacking off. There's no way Cliff could build anything, much less skillfully.

I mean, he was able to become a major in the rebel military. That's not nothing.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

RC and Moon Pie posted:

what's really hosed up though is this appears to be the third WWJD movie

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Can't forget the prequel, What Would Jesus Did

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Waffleman_ posted:

Can't forget the prequel, What Would Jesus Did

Actually the prequel is What Would Judas Do

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

BonoMan posted:

Actually the prequel is What Would Judas Do

I Know What You Did Last Supper

Paper Kaiju
Dec 5, 2010

atomic breadth

Lizard Combatant posted:

:tipshat:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Thanks to this thread I was reminded that I have an old DVD of The Hidden from when Hollywood Video was going out of business.

Never seen it but will today!

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Is this even a religious movie or is it just about Jesus as a carpenter? Like what would Jesus do, use a mortise and tenon joint or a half-blind dovetail joint?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Lobok posted:

Is this even a religious movie or is it just about Jesus as a carpenter? Like what would Jesus do, use a mortise and tenon joint or a half-blind dovetail joint?

Jesus don't gently caress around with that baby poo poo anymore, he forklift certified now. Literally drowning in that sacramental puss now.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Inzombiac posted:

Thanks to this thread I was reminded that I have an old DVD of The Hidden from when Hollywood Video was going out of business.

Never seen it but will today!
The system works! :)

Lizard Combatant posted:

:golfclap:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Inzombiac posted:

Did you pull this already? It seems to be gone.

No, just clicked the link and it loaded up OK for me?

edit: the [...] button in the right-hand menu on the dropbox page will pop a 'download' links, try that.

try

https://www.dropbox.com/s/izces10wt40wpam/stalloneterm.zip?dl=0

instead

NoneMoreNegative fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Jan 1, 2021

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Sandwolf posted:

what's really hosed up though is this appears to be the third WWJD movie

It's a reboot of WWJDII: Ecclesiastical Bugalooo

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Yeah boy I'm hype af for this.

AlternateAccount
Apr 25, 2005
FYGM

Vagabundo posted:

I think there's a sequel, but I've never seen it. Since it gets mentioned even less than the first one, I'm assuming it sucks.

It’s 100% unredeemably terrible, not even watchable as a bad movie indulgence.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

I want that

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

I didn't know this was a thing and then I just saw Jet Jaguar in the fuckin' trailer and I'm all in

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
:dukedog:
I'll be happy as long as it's better than the last anime.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

The guy who played the bug in the Edgar suit in Men In Black had to have been thinking about this movie.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Animal-Mother posted:

The guy who played the bug in the Edgar suit in Men In Black had to have been thinking about this movie.

vincent donofrio?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Who would Jesus do too?

The woodcarver

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
How much wood would a Jesus carve if a Jesus would carve wood

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

That Thing Jesus Do

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Hey Zeus!

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

So is that weird logo supposed to be the actual title or am I just trying to make sense of a drawing of a bug

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I Before E posted:

So is that weird logo supposed to be the actual title or am I just trying to make sense of a drawing of a bug

It's another poster for the last season of Fireball. The logo is the family crest of the Flügel family, of which the main character is the last scion.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

NoneMoreNegative posted:

No, just clicked the link and it loaded up OK for me?

edit: the [...] button in the right-hand menu on the dropbox page will pop a 'download' links, try that.

try

https://www.dropbox.com/s/izces10wt40wpam/stalloneterm.zip?dl=0

instead

Ah, grabbed it. Thanks a lot, this looks great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://twitter.com/kazuya_movie/status/1344987985293373442?s=19