Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

I always perk up at the name of the user Alter Kacker cause it’s Yiddish so I’m eternally surprised they haven’t eaten a zot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

Jagged Jim posted:

Trump’s full Jan. 2 call with Ga. secretary of state (FULL AUDIO)

quote:

To: Lewis9

We all thought Trump has something up his sleeve. That phone call reveals he does not. Why call up a corrupt official at this late date? Did he expect him to say, “Okay, I will do what you wish.” It was like reaching out to pet a rattlesnake.

13 posted on 01/03/2021 4:16:03 PM PST by odawg
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]
:lol: Yes. Yes he did.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

Ugh. Maybe I'm reading too much Freep and theDonald and other far-right sources, but I'm getting pretty anxious about January 6th. Like, I've read all of the "no, Trump can't actually be put in office this way" analysis articles, but seeing so many people in absolute lock-step that they're totally going to pull it off and get four more years of Trump makes me a little wary. Top Republicans throwing these people a bone certainly isn't helping that unease go away.

And then I remember all of the rallies planned in DC that are definitely going to turn violent, and I have something much more rational to worry about. Mental health doing great!

To actually pull off a coup you need at least one of: congress plus the judiciary, the military, or the ruling class.

Democrats control the House, the Supreme Court told Trump to gently caress off, the military has no interest in backing a coup, and the ruling class is already getting everything they want with Biden so why would they pull the mask off of our sham democracy by openly overturning a fair election when the status quo of billionaires controlling both parties behind the scenes makes them so unbelievably wealthy.

They don't even have a paramilitary, they have some random thugs who will probably beat and murder people like at Charlottesville and that sucks, but everyone else is just posting "keep your powder dry, trust the plan" on freep and thedonalddotwin. Even in their wildest fantasies they don't storm the White House and the Pentagon and throw up barricades and behead politicians, their fantasies are them watching Trump overturn the election with a big climactic reveal of undeniable election fraud at the instant of the electoral count, like in the movies.

Kinda like how their apocalyptic fantasies are also just them in a consumer-driven bubble enjoying the collapse of society with their well-stocked pantry and guns and ammo and TV and internet, and of course the Cheesecake Factory will still be open if they get bored.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

kik2dagroin posted:

:lol: Yes. Yes he did.

I mean this is basically how he remained relevant after multiple bankruptcies and decades of mismanagement. Just call the right person, promise a favor later down the line and the problem goes away for a while

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

DarklyDreaming posted:

I mean this is basically how he remained relevant after multiple bankruptcies and decades of mismanagement. Just call the right person, promise a favor later down the line and the problem goes away for a while
Absolutely. Trump wants a Roy Cohn, who was competent, but ends up hiring morons because he prizes loyalty above all else. His coup attempt isn't going the way he wants since said morons are in charge of ensuring his victory so he is personally intervening in GA to make sure he is declared winner. Except it looks like the political machine is not going to do it for him outside of some placating language.

Trump will continue to whine about how he didn't lose, we get to Jan 6, nothing happens, and then they need to work out a new narrative to fill the next two weeks. I sure hope they can keep Trump distracted enough from the "Nuke Iran" button on his desk before his rear end is thrown out :shepface:

triwolf
May 9, 2008
Freep's views on the GA Sec. of State's press conference this afternoon:

Surprising level of self-awareness here.

quote:

They’re going after Trump again. When will enough be enough for Georgia patriots? I say that knowing full well I, and we, here in Colorado have not over run the capital even after all they have taken from us over covid. I’m not fit to criticize anyone over inaction, but drat!

12 posted on 1/4/2021, 2:56:43 PM by JoSixChip (2020: The year of unreported truths. )

Gee, tell us how you really feel.

quote:

It would please me to see him have a heart attack right there in the rotunda and be disposed of. The liars are far too empowered by satan, and the lying is so blatant we can now know lawlessness is released upon the people.

53 posted on 1/4/2021, 3:25:37 PM by MHGinTN (A dispensation perspective is a powerful tool for discernment)

People on the thread seem to be trying to "research" a conspiracy about a hidden brother but it is too dumb for me to figure out what they are talking about.

quote:

Last I heard that guy is not his brother, but he has some other brother that they are hiding, presumably for good cause. (Though what I heard could of course not be right.)
If not brothers, could there be a male cousin? It is not like the guy's last name is "Smith."

88 posted on 1/4/2021, 3:55:18 PM by Sons of Union Vets (Mine Eyes Have Seen the Glory!)

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

triwolf posted:

People on the thread seem to be trying to "research" a conspiracy about a hidden brother but it is too dumb for me to figure out what they are talking about.

Oh, that. Some idiot on the internet claimed that Raffensperger's brother "Ron" was a CEO in some company with major ties to China, and that that was the explanation for why Raffensperger wasn't tilting Georgia for Trump. Trump retweeted it. Proof that he doesn't have a brother named Ron did nothing to quell the rumors.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Breaking: White House planning to refer Brad Raffensperger WaPo leak to Secret Service for investigation under national security grounds of the Espionage Act

quote:

To: Guenevere
If (when) Biden is inaugurated, this investigation will end and Raff will get a federal job or a Medal of Honor, or both.

13 posted on 1/3/2021, 10:14:56 PM by rintintin (Every time a conservative watches Tucker, a Fox News liberal reporter gets a pay raise. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

To: rintintin
YOU are on my last nerve with ALL your negativity!
Don’t post to me again!

There are Patriots right now getting on buses, trains, planes and cars to spend hard earned money and precious time to travel to DC to give witness and bring hope!

You insult their efforts!
STOP

82 posted on 1/4/2021, 2:43:37 AM by Guenevere (When the foundations are being destroyed what can the righteous do)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Guenevere
There are Patriots right now getting on buses, trains, planes and cars to spend hard earned money and precious time to travel to DC to give witness and bring hope!
Thank you. I leave tomorrow morning for DC with three like-minded Patriots. I know Trump did not call us down there so that we could watch him concede! Can't wait to see what he has in store for us.

105 posted on 01/04/2021 5:18:31 AM PST by SamAdams76
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 82 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: SamAdams76
God bless you, our prayers go with you!!!!

You are carrying the HOPES of millions of folks like me, who want a FREE
REPUBLIC ......for our precious grandchildren to grow up in!!!!!

I so wanted to go.......there are reasons I can’t ......but ever ready prayers attend you!!!!....
Travel mercies!!!!!!Guardian Angels!

106 posted on 01/04/2021 5:26:49 AM PST by Guenevere (When the foundations are being destroyed what can the righteous do)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 105 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: SamAdams76
The LORD Bless and Keep you as you go! Please post photos as you can. It will be wonderful. Thank you for going! Kate

135 posted on 01/04/2021 12:26:38 PM PST by katieanna
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 105 | View Replies ]

:lol:

quote:

To: White Lives Matter
Regardless. It’s over. I guess some Proud Boys could form a protective cordon up there from 20 January and just sit in.

10 posted on 01/03/2021 10:12:57 PM PST by AmericanInTokyo (Congratulations to Jim Donohue on his acceptance to Nanyang Technology University, Singapore! )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: AmericanInTokyo
Regardless. It’s over.
I have been on pins and needles waiting on your brilliant analysis. Everyone hear that? AmericaninTookyo says Its over. Call off the Trump rally. Everyone can go home. Its official. He has spoken

37 posted on 01/03/2021 10:42:25 PM PST by roving (Democrats love the military as long as they don't vote)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: roving
Donate all you want. Open your wallets to every pitch letter. The money is fully discretionary. They can use it in any way they want, to fund Ivanka’s lifestyle, Don Jr.’s safaris, whatever, whatever. PT Barnum says a sucker is born every minute.

53 posted on 01/03/2021 11:28:49 PM PST by AmericanInTokyo (Congratulations to Jim Donohue on his acceptance to Nanyang Technology University, Singapore! )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 37 | View Replies ]

quote:

So which CIA station are you officially stationed with? I have watched you for a very long time. The stink emanates from you.

89 posted on 01/04/2021 3:48:44 AM PST by LesbianThespianGymnasticMidget
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 53 | View Replies ]

quote:

You’re in Tokyo. Surely you’ve seen the groundswell of support with the large Trump rallies in Ginza and Osaka and other cities.

Trump really alienated the Japanese in 2016 by saying “The Chinese and Japanese are ‘stealing’ our jobs!” Stupid choice of words because that alone alienated a lot of Japanese who felt Trump was accusing them of being “thieves.” Trump screwed up then because he could have simply said “outcompeting us for jobs” - which is true.

HOWEVER, since then, Trump has taken on China and North Korea - Japan’s only two enemies. Japanese are now realizing how a loss of this election to Beijing Biden will be horrible for Japan’s security. Even SOME of the Japanese MSM who used to be so anti-Trump, are coming around to realize this.

Like you, I know Japanese culture very well.

Footnote: Do you really think donations to the Trump campaign go to fund Ivanka’s lifestyle and Don Jr’s Safaris? If so, you’re brainwashed. These people have enough money. Trump donates his $400K/year salary to charity.

Footnote #1: Don’t you care about election fraud and don’t you at least want a thorough vetting of the election?

133 posted on 01/04/2021 11:38:43 AM PST by AlanGreenSpam (Obama: The First 'American IDOL' President - sponsored by Chicago NeoCom Thugs )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 53 | View Replies ]
I guess they understand Japanese culture entirely differently based on this thread :shrug:

quote:

To: Its All Over Except ...
Oh, this is just plain nonsense.

They had an event the other day down at Uchisaiwaicho, in Hibiya Park. I believe only about 400-500 people showed up (out of a larger metropolitan population of 18 million).

Pretty good turnout.

The usual Imperial War Fascists claiming no responsibility for Japan’s war crimes: Nanjing, Bataan Death March, Pearl Harbor attack, the enslavement of 80 percent of Asia. These Japanese supremacist/racist, skinhead and ultranationalist groups demonstrate all the time here, usually against non-Japanese foreigners, particularly anti-Korean. They are called “uyoku” (右翼)。https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uyoku_dantai They just changed the placards in support of Trump. This is not representative of any mainstream or significant element of Japan. Period.

17,999,700 other people in Tokyo stayed home and would view these few groups out in the streets as just basically wingnuts and misfits.

It is nothing more than this in Tokyo.

30 posted on 12/19/2020, 11:29:39 PM by AmericanInTokyo (Congratulations to Jim Donohue on his acceptance to Nanyang Technology University, Singapore! )

quote:

To: Its All Over Except ...
Their organizational leader, Masatoshi Yuzawa, is reposting stuff on his site connected to the UNIFICATION CHURCH of the late Sun Myung Moon. In fact, I think it is an intersection primarily of Moonies (Unification Church — cult) and the more traditional extreme right “uyoku dantai”. They attach their name on to any cause to get traction, it is not so much in support of Trump, but to have a rallying point and to grow their own group and build up coffers. I saw them demonstrating in Shinjuku about two years ago, they were pretty rabid about ethnic Koreans in Japan, using insulting degrading terms towards them that are generally outlawed in Japan. Nice group of people.

Fringe. Small. Negligible.

Do you have any relatives in WWII, anyone connected to the Bataan Death March or Japanese POW camp excesses toward Allies? They strongly support for Japan to be absolved of all these crimes and call them lies, as well as the sex slaves the Japanese imperial under Hirohito had as an established system for the Imperial Army in Korea, China, Philippines, etc. . Nice group to be in with.

36 posted on 12/20/2020, 12:47:47 AM by AmericanInTokyo (Congratulations to Jim Donohue on his acceptance to Nanyang Technology University, Singapore! )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 32 | View Replies]

Back to the tasty dissent.

quote:

To: White Lives Matter
Win or lose, Trump is drawing attention to events about to occur.

You know that the leftists are worried because they’re beginning to freak out.

Driving in the car today I heard CBS radio several times say that ‘Trump’s challenges and Pence’s actions will not change the outcome of the election.”

What makes them so sure//

21 posted on 1/3/2021, 10:25:54 PM by IncPen ("Inside of every progressive is a Totalitarian screaming to get out" ~ David Horowitz)

quote:

To: IncPen
What makes them so sure

There are no legal activities between now and the Inauguration that prevent Biden from being in the White House on Jan 20th. There are no electors that have been certified that result in Trump being President for a second term.

There are fantastic scenarios that have been proposed, but none with the slightest chance of an end result of Trump being in the White House on Jan 21.

94 posted on 01/04/2021 4:14:35 AM PST by TexasGunLover
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: TexasGunLover
May your chains rest lightly upon you.

96 posted on 01/04/2021 4:26:16 AM PST by wastedyears (The left would kill every single one of us and our families if they knew they could get away with it)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 94 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: wastedyears
May your chains rest lightly upon you.

Let us know how yours are resting.
100 posted on 01/04/2021 4:35:25 AM PST by TexasGunLover
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 96 | View Replies ]

quote:

I still have hope that Trump will pull a win out of a hat. He hasn’t given up, and I haven’t given up on him.

102 posted on 01/04/2021 5:00:38 AM PST by wastedyears (The left would kill every single one of us and our families if they knew they could get away with it)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 100 | View Replies ]

quote:

I still have hope that Trump will pull a win out of a hat. He hasn’t given up, and I haven’t given up on him.

Giving up and accepting reality aren't the same thing. No one wishes for Biden to be the president on Jan 20th, but that is the immutable fact. We have to move on to what options are left to us after that fact, no matter how dim.

I'll tell a story, one that I've told before here in my nearly two decades on FR. My family has grown up around Texas politics. We've played golf and had dinner multiple time with ex-Presidents (two), and have had friends and family involved in State politics. These are people we see throughout the year dozens of times, and in the case of the presidents occasionally at dinner in Highland Park or in our small Texas towns who we're on first name basis with. We dine, we hunt, we fish, we travel with these people.

I've known good men. Good conservative, Texas men. Let me explain how it works, at least in the panacea of Texas first hand, and based on a much more bleak scale in Washington.

These good Texas men, who have done business with our family for generations, and who are kind, God-fearing, and generous men in their communities eventually head off to Austin as elected Reps for the GOP from their local communities.

In my first hand knowledge examples, without exception, these are men of character and Christian morals. They do not sleep around on their wives, they do not drink heavily and their business deals are above table, honest and grow their communities.

They share their wealth with their churches, their friends and their communities. These are the men we all desire and hope represent us in Austin and Washington.

When they get elected, it's usually at arms length from the GOP of Texas. If they get elected, usually with a lot of their own money. These GOP folks from Austin (speaker of the house, etc) start showing up at hunts, dinners and even during the holidays. These too seem like good men, but I cannot vouch for that.

As these representatives join the GOP in Austin, they're quickly made clear of a few things. You will not get anything done without the support of the party. If you don't vote the way the whip and the GOP leaders desire, nothing you do will see the light of day. After a few terms, if you have toed the party line, some small innocuous bill you author might get support. Not your first term, and maybe not your second term.

Oh, and if you don't toe the line, we'll throw untold amounts of money against a GOP challenger in your district and you'll be gone.

You know what most of these men of good character do? They go along for a while, get a few small bills passed but then one day they go against the GOP for those sorts of things that we WANT them to go against the GOP... they finally feel like they're making a difference... and poof, in the next election, where it seemed not even possible, a former resident of the big cities or Austin itself wins their district and they're gone... done.

This isn't the way we want it... it just the way it is.
107 posted on 01/04/2021 5:28:09 AM PST by TexasGunLover
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 102 | View Replies ]

quote:

Then you’ve given up.

138 posted on 01/04/2021 1:57:47 PM PST by wastedyears (The left would kill every single one of us and our families if they knew they could get away with it)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 107 | View Replies ]

quote:

Reality.

142 posted on 01/04/2021 4:37:24 PM PST by TexasGunLover
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 138 | View Replies ]

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Freep: Like you, I know Japanese culture very well.

quote:

You know that the leftists are worried because they’re beginning to freak out.

I mean, yes, I'm worried that violence (even if it's one or two lone nuts) will occur at Trump's rallies. I'm not worried that he'll somehow magically prevent Biden from being sworn in, because he won't. He can't. It's impossible at this point.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Twelve by Pies posted:

Freep: Like you, I know Japanese culture very well.

I mean, yes, I'm worried that violence (even if it's one or two lone nuts) will occur at Trump's rallies. I'm not worried that he'll somehow magically prevent Biden from being sworn in, because he won't. He can't. It's impossible at this point.

I mean, technically, Biden might still die. Not a cool scenario, but not impossible. What is impossible, is that Trump will still be president on the 21st.
How deep in the line of succession is the president from the previous administration? Unlike most decorum nonsense, the constitution seems to be quite clear about that topic.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Jan 5, 2021

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

cant cook creole bream posted:

I mean, technically, Biden might still die. Not a cool scenario, but not impossible. What is impossible, is that Trump will still be president on the 21st.
How deep in the line of succession is the president from the previous administration? Unlike most decorum nonsense, the constitution seems to be quite clear about that topic.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_line_of_succession there isnt a scenario where the former president gets back in short of just being reelected like Garfield. It basically goes down the cabinet to the point that if we ran out of options we'd be looking at nuclear war and then succession is least of our problems. Hell that was a plot point on battlestar Galactica.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

RagnarokAngel posted:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_line_of_succession there isnt a scenario where the former president gets back in short of just being reelected like Garfield. It basically goes down the cabinet to the point that if we ran out of options we'd be looking at nuclear war and then succession is least of our problems. Hell that was a plot point on battlestar Galactica.

I think one weird trick is he appoints himself Secretary of State.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
If anyone was wondering how spicy tomorrow is going to be, it's not even 5 am and they are all riled up

Extraordinary warning to Trump by 10 former Pentagon chiefs

https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3921563/posts

quote:

To: Berlin_Freeper
Traitors all. Feckless chicken hawks who got us in countless, worthless wars.

2 posted on 1/5/2021, 4:56:34 AM by angmo (#joeknew)

quote:

Hang every last one of them, every one.

This is war, this is a coup, these imbecilic federal leeches need to be tried for aiding and abetting treason.

4 posted on 1/5/2021, 4:57:26 AM by Hostage (Article V)

quote:

The treason trap draws in 10 more.

7 posted on 1/5/2021, 5:02:04 AM by SanchoP ("Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." )

quote:

They don’t even realize how they prove the deep state by doing this.

10 posted on 1/5/2021, 5:08:30 AM by ifinnegan (Democrats kill babies and harvest their organs to sell)

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Texasgunlover presents a remarking familiar and depressing picture.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

pseudanonymous posted:

I think one weird trick is he appoints himself Secretary of State.
The line went VP->Speaker->President of the Senate->then you start reaching cabinet officials, I thought?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Freep is blaming GA so far on Mnuchin

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
From the short thread, THERE IS NO GOD drat WAY THOSE TWO POTATOES IN GEORGIA HAD ANY SHOT TO WIN THE ELECTION. ARE YOU loving KIDDING ME. SAME MAIL IN BALLOTS BY THE MILLIONS GOING TO THEM AND SAME VOTING MACHINES CONNECTED TO INTERNET. loving RIOT TIME

quote:

–TrumpIsTheVictor 1 hour ago +1 / -0
People stayed home.

These 2 losers are under performing in RED areas.

–Dixie-Normous [S] 35 minutes ago +4 / -0
Wrong. It is million of mail in ballots and the same loving Dominion voting machines connected to the internet as proven in live testimony last week. They did the same loving thing.

–findthewarmspot moments ago +1 / -0
Yep.

–FuckingChickens 4 minutes ago +1 / -0
Georgia is full of pussies, they deserve to be slaves to commies

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
They think voting fraud is done through the internet

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
I told you it was rigged. We lost the senate.

quote:

Martial Law was the only way to save the senate. Now we lost the senate. Jenna is loving retarded.

General Flynn was right.

I do enjoy it when they bicker

quote:

TonyGucciano 1 hour ago +71 / -3
In fairness, I'm never voting for a republican again and I voted for Trump twice.

–BasedStatue [S] 50 minutes ago +19 / -1
Me neither.

–bills_gash 23 minutes ago +9 / -46
So, you just wanna give Democrats the country because RINOs suck?

–PEPEpeepee 19 minutes ago +50 / -4
No because voting doesn't matter you dense gently caress

–bills_gash 17 minutes ago +5 / -33
Lol. Eat me you benign tumor.

–RedditIs4Retards 16 minutes ago +12 / -1
Did you not see how Trump "lost" the election you fool?

Voting doesn't loving matter.

–bills_gash 11 minutes ago +3 / -8
YOU SOUND VERY AFRAID BUT IF YOU FACE YOUR FEAR OF DEATH, YOU WON'T BE SO SCARED OF WHAT YOU KNOW HAPPENS NEXT

human being

permalink parent save report block reply
–RedditIs4Retards 5 minutes ago +2 / -0
Afraid of what, dumbass?

–bills_gash 3 minutes ago +1 / -0
What happens after your vote doesn't matter anymore. Keep up with yourself. lol. Fags.

I'm not the dumb one, homey.

You'll always be a number two.

"We're ahead at this exact moment so we win right?"

quote:

sayit 43 minutes ago +65 / -2
69% reporting and repubs winning both by 50% to 49%

What am I missing?

permalink save report block reply
–USA1 24 minutes ago +61 / -4
Dooming faggots.

–election_rigga 22 minutes ago +22 / -1
Heavy dem areas still left to report, where the heavy fraud is too. Lots of msm reporting Warnock won already. If not they’re going to stop counting and sneak him past the line. They already know so.

–USA1 18 minutes ago +3 / -0
I see google reporting them both up big...

Either way fuckery is afoot - irrelevant if Trump doesnt stay in.

quote:

4MY2020-2024 1 hour ago +46 / -0
McConnell lost GOP this race single-handedly.

–BasedStatue [S] 1 hour ago +29 / -3
ITS loving RIGGED. WHAT THE gently caress!??!?!?!?

quote:

TURNOUT DOESN'T MATTER.

IT WAS RIGGED AND THEY WERE PREPARED NO MATTER THE drat TURNOUT.

quote:

Hi, Mitch.

Bye, Mitch.

quote:

All I’ve seen is celebrities telling people to vote. Meanwhile McConnell blocked the checks.

This was a no brainer.

quote:

poprocksyum 1 hour ago +21 / -0
And the stupid rinos refused to listen to Trump about cheating. Stupid fucks. If we weren't on the same ship with those assholes I would laugh. No cheating huh? What about now dumb asses.

–TonyGucciano 1 hour ago +15 / -2
Theyre not rinos. They are just Republicans. Republicans are your enemy.

–KekJeanVanDayum 13 minutes ago +1 / -0
It’s a habit that will take time for people here to break

–PlasmaNoire 6 minutes ago +1 / -0
They are LIBERALS

quote:

pithys 1 hour ago +16 / -6
election should've been changed dramatically from November. But Lin and Powell should've told everyone to vote just in case, because now they look very bad

permalink save report block reply
–BasedStatue [S] 1 hour ago +30 / -5
It is rigged. Didn't matter if you voted 1 million times, we would lose.

Trump should have declared Martial Law in November. Jenna and Rudy hosed us all with their faggy muh constitutional law and lack of understand of US history.

–ChocolateEvryday 25 minutes ago +7 / -2
Rudy's latest common sense video on YouTube actually explains the options for tomorrow in layman's terms. I recommend.

–Liberty_or_Death 14 minutes ago +3 / -1
That wont work. He conveniently glosses over how the house and senate have to disagree in order for the state houses to vote.

Tomorrow is a wrap at this point. Only option is now military action. There is practically nothing that can be done to amend the wholly corrupt system.

–oilybohunkofshit 8 minutes ago +1 / -0
But he has insurance to sell you so I recommend it!

quote:

Deploy the pepe memes! Activate the tweet cannon! Engage qAnon larping and tough guy boogaloo generators! I'm loving done, this country deserves what it gets. Trump and the toucans deserve to have their wins stolen for sitting in their address whining online instead of doing anything about it at the end if the day the world is survival of the fittest, and cuckservatives dont have what it takes. Focusing on me and the family now.

quote:

THIS POST IS loving FAKE NEWS

quote:

Stfu you doomer faggots.

quote:

If Republicans cave this time Lincoln should arise from his grave and put a musket ball through their heads.

quote:

DOOM it up, human being.

Why are you on here bullshitting and weeping out of your vag instead of in DC?

loving shill!

NOBRAKES

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

These people seem pretty unpleasant

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Yeah they're total jackasses even to each other
They're miserable

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Their suffering is delicious. I can kind of under the desire to own the libs now.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

CharlestheHammer posted:

They think voting fraud is done through the internet
Georgia: Dominion voting machines ‘in three of the largest Republican precincts are down’

quote:

To: grundle
Dominion KNOWS pro-Trump software hackers are WATCHING THIS RACE IN REAL TIME unlike the last ones, so DOMINION IS STAYING OUT OF IT so it's now the job of the LOCAL RAT POLL WORKERS to STEAL IT for the DemonRats THIS time.
Mark it. Key piece of info: Dominion support personnel are not answering phone calls for assistance this time (BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY'RE BEING MONITORED).

10 posted on 1/5/2021, 4:48:55 PM by CivilWarBrewing (Get off my back for my usage of CAPS, especially you snowflake males! MAN UP!)

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Toucans????

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

I don't understand half of what I read. It mostly seemed like slurs.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Minenfeld! posted:

I don't understand half of what I read. It mostly seemed like slurs.

Probably because they are mostly slurs.

-Content: NYT: Pence Said to Have Told Trump He Lacks Power to Change Election Result

Man getting told to eat poo poo by Mike Pence has got to be like one of the most embarrassing things ever.

quote:

To: montag813

It the NY Slimes so, the story lacks any credibility. That said, I do not expect the VP to do a damned thing to help our President. I read last week from other more credible sources that Pence plans to retire and leave politics altogether. IE, he’s throwing in the towel and slinking away to live the quiet life in retirement.

2 posted on 01/05/2021 5:10:57 PM PST by ocrp1982 ( Long before the Wuhan Virus )

Keep your powder dry!

quote:

Go ahead Pence. See how it feels to unleash civil war you spineless coward. See your name enshrined with every turncoat in history.

These GOPe bass turds truly think “this too shall pass”. They truly believe this will fade and they will get their Bush party back. They have no idea, that THIS is the hill we die on. This is it folks.
They have finally pushed us over the brink.

And drat them all to hell. I was really looking forward to spending this phase of my life traveling, seeing the country, etc. Now half the places are off limits, locked down and now the rest is about to break out in war. drat them all.

4 posted on 01/05/2021 5:12:25 PM PST by DesertRhino (Dog is man's best friend, and moslems hate dogs. Add that up. .... )

quote:

I think Pence can advance the question to the Supreme Court.

Does he have the power to stop the obvious fraud?
Does he not have the power to stop the obvious fraud?

Who can say?
Only the Supreme Court can decide what happens next — if Pence chooses to throw this into uncharted waters.

And the Supreme Court will not “select” the next president.
The Supreme Court will punt and throw this to the state legislatures to make the final decision.

5 posted on 01/05/2021 5:12:28 PM PST by ClearCase_guy (If White Privilege is real, why did Elizabeth Warren lie about being an Indian?)

quote:

To: All

Had No AG. No FBi Director

No Senate

Republican SOS and GA GOV plotted against him.

They want Biden, people.

That’s why GOP Senate never called any of the Biden clan for questioning - in 1,460 days.

8 posted on 01/05/2021 5:18:26 PM PST by AnthonySoprano (‘)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

Pence has pretended to be a conservative for decades.
However, when it matters most he won’t be there.
Good riddance to Pence.

9 posted on 01/05/2021 5:18:30 PM PST by tennmountainman ( Liberals Are Baby Killers)

Fake News!

quote:

It’s the NYT so it’s a lie.

10 posted on 01/05/2021 5:18:50 PM PST by yldstrk (Bingo! We have a winner!)

quote:

If NYT says this, then good! The opposite is true.

11 posted on 01/05/2021 5:24:06 PM PST by proust (Justice delayed is injustice.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

I told a liberal friend of mine that, if America’s drift into socialism was inevitable, than states have to decide if they want to stay in the union. Socialism violates the 10th, 13th, and 14th Amendments and represents a breaking of the contract for the country as represented by the Constitution

Liberals seem to have a disconnect between the idea of the country going socialist and surviving.

12 posted on 01/05/2021 5:24:32 PM PST by Jonty30 (What Islam and secularism have in common is that they are both death cults. )

quote:

To: tennmountainman

Pence was part of the Boehner, Ryan, Cantor House GOP leadership.

Only Bush League Republicans get into leadership in the GOP.
They MUST be Cheap Labor Express stooges.

28 posted on 01/05/2021 5:58:25 PM PST by Lurkinanloomin (Natural Born Citizens Are Born Here of Citizen Parents|Know Islam, No Peace-No Islam, Know Peace)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

:sickos:

quote:

Looks like the grand plan to destroy America has worked!!

34 posted on 01/05/2021 6:12:14 PM PST by bantam

quote:

To: rintintin; Jonty30; central_va

What do you mean by socialism? Our big problem is globalism - the offshoring of American factories to the Third World, so our economic base disappears. And the import of cheap labor to take what jobs are left. Both the Dems and the GOP establishment push this. “Socialism” is the least of our worries.

Bravo!

The "socialism" trope is dead as a doornail. The people want socialism - they just want nationalism with it.

Vote Dem - get socialism and population replacement. Vote GOP, get job destruction, finance instead of production, AND population replacement.

Time for something new.

35 posted on 01/05/2021 6:13:07 PM PST by Jim Noble (Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 30 | View Replies]

quote:

Nobody is telling Pence to change the election results. Only to THROW THE RESULTS OF DISPUTED STATES BACK TO THE INDIVIDUAL STATE LEGISLATURES to decide, after due deliberation which slate of electors to Officially send.

As of now, we have Legislators from the state of Pennsylvania demanding that their own state’s results NOT BE CERTIFIED.

What’s Pence going to do? Turn a blind eye to this?

37 posted on 01/05/2021 6:44:50 PM PST by SeekAndFind

quote:

I agree. The election result was that Biden lost.

40 posted on 01/05/2021 8:06:12 PM PST by TalBlack (We have a Christian duty and a patriotic duty. God help us.)

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

So that guy wants some kind of... national socialism? Interesting...

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

–PEPEpeepee 19 minutes ago +50 / -4
No because voting doesn't matter you dense gently caress

drat, horseshoe theory is right. :v:

quote:

The Supreme Court will punt and throw this to the state legislatures to make the final decision.

SCOTUS can't punt it to the state legislatures because punting it means that the electors certified by the governor are official, unless the House and Senate both vote to dismiss any electoral votes. In order to send it back to the state legislatures, they'd have to actually take the case, which they wouldn't because they'd rule anyone who tried to bring it lacked standing, with the same reasoning they used to refuse the Texas case (that the state courts can handle any accusations of fraud, and they'll take a case if it works its way through the state).

That said, if they took the case, it'd be interesting. They absolutely wouldn't rule that the VP has the power to unilaterally reject certified electoral votes, since that would essentially give the VP sole power to choose whether or not he won an election. It would also be in direct violation of the Twelfth Amendment. They'd actually probably have to rule whether the Electoral Count Act was constitutional or not, and if they ruled it wasn't, then it would have to be replaced with something else. Who exactly would have to come up with the "something else" is a good question. Congress? The state legislatures?

Anyway yeah the idea that Pence will go to SCOTUS (after he already spoke out against Gohmert's lawsuit) is dumb and the idea that SCOTUS would send it back to the states is impossible and isn't any sort of way that Trump could come out a winner.

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

Our God..... is an awesome God

Nessus posted:

So that guy wants some kind of... national socialism? Interesting...

I was going to say, that is either a superb troll or an incredibly oblivious poster.

I mean, we all know they want a National Socialism Party, but usually they don't come out and say it.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Most likely an actual Nazi using FR as a recruiting ground.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
He definitely wants some kind of Third Way.

Wish he'd touch a Third Rail.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Bremen posted:

I was going to say, that is either a superb troll or an incredibly oblivious poster.

I mean, we all know they want a National Socialism Party, but usually they don't come out and say it.

Be fair. They're not lazy.

They want a National Socialist Worker's Party.

No idea how you'd translate from German and then shorten it.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Democrats Sweep Georgia… Warnock declared winner… Ossoff 96% chance of victory…

:getin:

quote:

To: SeekAndFind

Good going Mitch.

2 posted on 01/05/2021 9:35:19 PM PST by noiseman (The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.`)

quote:

To: noiseman

An effing Commie "won".

3 posted on 01/05/2021 9:40:53 PM PST by kiryandil (Chris Wallace: Because someone has to drive the Clown Car)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

Voter theft was legalized in November—you can hardly blame the Democrats for doubling down in these races.

5 posted on 01/05/2021 9:42:12 PM PST by cgbg ( They want us to be slaves--we need to give them the middle finger--forever.)

quote:

Not surprised. If they can steal a Presidential Election. This is a piece of cake.
Meanwhile, the “Republicans” are set to certify the steal of the Presidential Election for the dems tomorrow. Funny, how the Republican counties in Georgia were the ONLY counties to have major issues with the Dominion voting machines. Mere coincidence of course. Nothing to see here. Move along.

7 posted on 01/05/2021 9:44:17 PM PST by ocrp1982 ( Long before the Wuhan Virus )

quote:

Marco Rubio, kiss your dream of POTUS good-bye!

In a few weeks, the USA will become China’s 24th Provence!

Thank you RINOs!

8 posted on 01/05/2021 9:44:52 PM PST by Chgogal (#StopBiden'sBananaRepublic. )

Nooo stop threatening us with a good time!

quote:

Here is what we can forsee for the USA when Chuck Schumer becomes majority leader of Senate:

* Washington DC and Puerto Rico become US States giving the Democrats 4 additional senate seats. This assures them a permanent majority in the upper house.

* Packing of the Supreme Court. With the Senate controlled permanently by Democrats, you can be certain that there will be more Justices like Ginsburg in the Supreme Court

* Amnesty for millions of illegals, ensuring a permanent voting base for Democrats everywhere.

* Medicare for all ( including illegals who will qualify ). Remember, all Democrat candidates for President raised their hands when asked if illegals will be covered by healthcare.

* A return to the Obama foreign policy of appeasing Iran and distancing from Israel.

* A strengthened China, with more “foreign students” ( note the quotes ) accepted in our universities to spy and steal our technology.

* The formalization of the New Green Deal. Fracking slowly banned. Expect INCREASES in oil and gas prices and more expenses for businesses to make their offices and premises more “green”.

* A federal mandate to make Covid-19 vaccination compulsory for “the good of the country”.

In other words, the United States of America that we used to know is gone.

11 posted on 01/05/2021 9:48:21 PM PST by SeekAndFind

quote:

To: kiryandil; LonePalm

Looks like we’ll be getting TWO effing commies from Georgia...

12 posted on 01/05/2021 9:48:41 PM PST by nutmeg (Mega prayers for Rush Limbaugh)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

I’m pretty sure Earth is going to have a wobble once every freeloading bastard south of the border is living north of the border. Congratulations Amerika. You just ****ed yourself!!!

16 posted on 01/05/2021 9:52:22 PM PST by FlingWingFlyer (You can vote your way into socialism but you have to shoot your way out of it.)

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Sounds like some Biden Derangement Syndrome to me

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

It must feel good to go back into Obama-era lamentations after an uneasy period of having to confront the hollowness of victory. Now they just wail and wait for someone else to start the civil war for them. Like putting on an old shoe.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

quote:

quote:

Here is what we can forsee for the USA when Chuck Schumer becomes majority leader of Senate:

* Washington DC and Puerto Rico become US States giving the Democrats 4 additional senate seats. This assures them a permanent majority in the upper house.

* Packing of the Supreme Court. With the Senate controlled permanently by Democrats, you can be certain that there will be more Justices like Ginsburg in the Supreme Court

* Amnesty for millions of illegals, ensuring a permanent voting base for Democrats everywhere.

* Medicare for all ( including illegals who will qualify ). Remember, all Democrat candidates for President raised their hands when asked if illegals will be covered by healthcare.

* A return to the Obama foreign policy of appeasing Iran and distancing from Israel.

* A strengthened China, with more “foreign students” ( note the quotes ) accepted in our universities to spy and steal our technology.

* The formalization of the New Green Deal. Fracking slowly banned. Expect INCREASES in oil and gas prices and more expenses for businesses to make their offices and premises more “green”.

* A federal mandate to make Covid-19 vaccination compulsory for “the good of the country”.

In other words, the United States of America that we used to know is gone.

11 posted on 01/05/2021 9:48:21 PM PST by SeekAndFind

:vince:

These are basically all such unequivocally good things. It's weird to have people who theoretically live in the same reality, face the same set of physical facts, and conclude that good things are bad things.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I found a beautiful post :)

quote:

To: llevrok
God ? Where was God when we elected Obama ? Bush ? Clinton ? Carter ? Johnson ?

13 posted on 1/6/2021, 12:37:17 AM by sushiman (i)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

From https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3921898/posts

tigersklaw
May 8, 2008

pseudanonymous posted:

:vince:

These are basically all such unequivocally good things. It's weird to have people who theoretically live in the same reality, face the same set of physical facts, and conclude that good things are bad things.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Oh boy, they are mad :stonklol:

quote:

To: sushiman
Let’s stop beating around the bush: It’s time to start ventilating the skulls of the traitors and seditionists, wherever they may be found.

21 posted on 1/6/2021, 12:40:34 AM by noiseman (The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.`)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

I already dropped a line to tips.fbi.gov, but it couldn't hurt to have another few!

https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3921898/posts?q=1&;page=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Another tragic victim of Charlie Kirk Face Syndrome.