Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
west vagina

thanks Manifisto!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please

forums poster

mons mama

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Finger Prince

C*ntry roads take me home

nut

Finger Prince posted:

C*ntry chodes take me home

ftfy

Allie

A group of friends playing a game:

You put iTunes on shuffle, listen to a song, and then

Allie fucked around with this message at 08:36 on Jan 7, 2021

Allie

It’s all just potholes in the treads, friend.

…as a fictious famous Irishman writer once said.

Allie fucked around with this message at 08:36 on Jan 7, 2021

Allie

Premise:

The episode starts out with the world,

Allie fucked around with this message at 08:35 on Jan 7, 2021

Heather Papps

hello friend

just a bunch of pictures of berries with a one word review like "sweet!" "juicy" "POISON"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Allie

Dear headless rider,

Allie

One Canuck to another:

“I think we’re in violent agreement, friend-o.”

“Oh yeah?”

*”Oh yeah?!”*

“Oh yeah.”

“Oh yeah…”

Allie

A movie that ends on the most awful notes, when you were expecting narrative redemption.

Long pause, blank screen.

Allie fucked around with this message at 08:25 on Jan 6, 2021

Allie

Dear K,

Allie

There are few things more frustrating than

Allie fucked around with this message at 08:37 on Jan 7, 2021

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Milde posted:

A movie that ends on the most awful notes, when you were expecting narrative redemption.

A movie ends saying "stay after the credits for an Easter egg!" And after the credits roll, it just rolls the entire film again in reverse

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
I'm working on a series of leagues that turn regular sports into blood sports. Like baseball but with billiard balls. Or scythed Nascar racing.

Prof. Crocodile

Bright Bart posted:

I'm working on a series of leagues that turn regular sports into blood sports. Like baseball but with billiard balls. Or scythed Nascar racing.

I have often advocated for a rule that would allow an NFL team—once per game—to substitute any single player on the field with a wild animal.

which would you pick? eagle wide receiver? rhinoceros running back? cheetah free safety? it really depends on the flow of the game.

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
George W. Bush was hanging out with Beyoncé on Guy Fawkes day, and he noticed the burning likeness of Fawkes was constructed, in part, with the wood from a crate of Elemental brand flavored chickpeas. This reminded him of when the two of them were invited to a launch event for Elemental chickpeas, which J.K. Simmons had been invited to suggest a flavor for, and Simmons had come up with the surprisingly delicious "chai tea" flavor, which they both enjoyed. The spicy-sweet aromatic tea complimented the nutty, satisfying flavor of the chickpeas wonderfully. This, in turn, reminded Bush of an inside joke he and Beyonce had about the Greek god of war using ultraviolet light to locate tea stains, and, pleased with himself for making this series of mental connections, he turned to Beyonce, hoping to make her laugh.
At that very moment, Beyonce noticed Bush's fly was down.
So Bush said "Hey, B, see the effigy? Ain't chai J.K.'s Elemental pea? Cue Ares's tea U.V."
To which Beyonce replied, "gently caress u"

biosterous

a communist beaver name "fidel castor"

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
The legend of the Man With No Butt.

Main character's name and general demeanour reference The Man With No Name but it's an anime series. And every time he fights someone the villain is incredulous like "How can you hope to defeat me with no rear end, gunslinger?" Every time since the writing is very poor and reuses lines.

google THIS

Bright Bart posted:

The legend of the Man With No Butt.

Main character's name and general demeanour reference The Man With No Name but it's an anime series. And every time he fights someone the villain is incredulous like "How can you hope to defeat me with no rear end, gunslinger?" Every time since the writing is very poor and reuses lines.

He's also been through the desert on a horse with no name, though the horse not having a name was hardly the worst thing about the ride

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
diarrhea is hereditary; it runs in your jeans

thanks Manifisto!

Yinlock

howdy neighbor, may i borrow a cup of piss

Heather Papps

hello friend

a neighbour growing frustrated with constant requests for piss, not because it's piss but because hey i love to help a neighbour but at a certain point i've gotta have enough piss for my household

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Dip Viscous

google THIS posted:

He's also been through the desert on a horse with no name, though the horse not having a name was hardly the worst thing about the ride

mailorder bees! posted:

i can't read these without hearing them in the voice ron perlman does for the intros of the fallout games so it's safe to say that The Man With No Butt is a series i'd definitely watch

Yinlock

Heather Papps posted:

a neighbour growing frustrated with constant requests for piss, not because it's piss but because hey i love to help a neighbour but at a certain point i've gotta have enough piss for my household

buddy it's rough for all of us out here, my family needs this piss to get through the winter

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

google THIS posted:

he had to do most of the trip laying on his belly over the top, because if he tried to sit up he kept sliding off

ChubbyChecker

google THIS posted:

Stealing an original character but like in a heist movie.

Being lowered from the ceiling through a laser grid toward a glass case containing Jake the Hedgehog, who is a little shy but all the girls like him and also he skateboards and he's half vampire.

lmao

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
Having real trouble getting my "get a hard-on for sleep" awareness campaign off the ground.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Stoner Sloth

magic cactus posted:

Having real trouble getting my "get a hard-on for sleep" awareness campaign off the ground.

have you tried sleeping on your stomach?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Allie

magic cactus posted:

just wait until the morning

ChubbyChecker

mailorder bees! posted:

google THIS

Brainstorming ways to gentrify other children's things in the same way that the artisan coffee craze has made milk fancy :wotwot:

Finger Prince

Wait what's this about fancy milk now?

google THIS

Steamed milk. Frothed milk. Microfoam milk. Milk in the shape of a leaf. Cold foam milk. Memory foam milk. A milk replica of the statue of David. A milk ape. Your flatiato coldbrewccino is incomplete without, not just milk, but 𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓴

google THIS

Not just the milk, but the womilk and the milkren too

google THIS

I've lost where I was going with this

Dip Viscous

shoving a short length of 2x4 with "ploppy stoppy" written on it with sharpie into my buttcrack

Finger Prince

My herbalicious chicken dishes make the guys go crazy

Jaguars!

google THIS posted:

_______________ (50yo, Sorrel, Gelding) 140s0s00x

Ranch hack coasting since platinum debut in 1971, pulled up lame some time after 1994, Jockey Bunnell appears determined to ride until long after it dies. Left punters disgruntled after illegal name input broke tote at Kentucky Derby. Showed vicious streak after outside overtake by Airsupply and later synthpop but since proven stayer on soft tracks with rocks and things. Fans commonly use blinkers to counteract increasing weights. Ran 45,000m on second day. Best chance on the ninth day if heat is hot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

a man trying to eat a burrito, with a knife and fork

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him