Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Heavy_D posted:

stabling for horse 4 Pence

haha holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Worst 5-way ever.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Heavy_D posted:

stabling for horse 4 Pence

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
I haven't been following the news lately, did trump & crew do anything that is worth putting in the book?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

twoday posted:

I haven't been following the news lately, did trump & crew do anything that is worth putting in the book?

TRUMP!

Blotto_Otter
Aug 16, 2013

twoday posted:

Most of his legal team including Rudy caught COVID (and possibly triggered a minor outbreak in the Arizona state legislature), but Rudy got better because he cut the line for access to the Monoclonal Antibody Cocktail. Then the Electoral College voted on Monday and Biden re-won the election for the 37th time this month. And then just a lot of trungo tweets about how he won the election, actually, but very few public appearances that would offer moments of audiovisual teump. Yet rumors abound of an imminent wave of pardons for his cronies, and there is a slim-but-nonzero chance that he makes the marines drag him out of the White House on Inauguration Day, so I would humbly suggest keeping the book open until Jan. 21st.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
The people voted for URINE

https://www.vice.com/en/article/dy8x77/this-corner-of-england-is-ground-zero-for-brexit-chaos-and-it-literally-reeks-of-piss

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

did they vote leave?

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

twoday posted:

If it were anything but the last days of trump, people would be freaking out about the sitting president trying to do a coup, and then, (and this is honestly pretty sweet) being served failure time and time and time again

I've put myself in news quarantine for MH and jolliness reasons, but this happened: the Arizona governor was taking calls from trump to do a coup, and was on TV certifying the election results when trump called his cell, the governor saw who it was and let it go to voicemail

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Yeah Rudy farted so hard during a hearing in Michigan live on tv that it was confirmed by multiple sources to be real. He was also probably infectious with COVID at the time

Lmao

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1337373146652020736?s=20
I feel like this is a good Trump tweet for the book

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Mr. Twoday I found the book of CSPAM's genre:

Paradoxography: a genre of Classical literature which deals with the occurrence of abnormal or inexplicable phenomena of the natural or human worlds.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
all excellent stuff

I have been struggling to write lately but I will try again soon

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
my ninety five year old grandmother in law is a Book Person who also does/did politics and once I managed to explain what the concept of The Book was, coupled with a brief primer on CSPAM and Internet irony, she was chuckling heartily at some of your illustrations and is eager to see the final product

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Gunshow Poophole posted:

my ninety five year old grandmother in law is a Book Person who also does/did politics and once I managed to explain what the concept of The Book was, coupled with a brief primer on CSPAM and Internet irony, she was chuckling heartily at some of your illustrations and is eager to see the final product

:stwoon: Holy loving poo poo your grandmother is goddamn cool! :tviv:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Gunshow Poophole posted:

It's like the plane crash story told in the mural from the Mad Max films

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

I'm breaking my news quarantine for one thing: Death to 2020 on Netflix, because while it tries to pretend its all new, it is in fact Charlie Brooker's newswipe yearly summaries.

(Miss having Brooker as the narrator, tho)

Communist Zombie
Nov 1, 2011
I hope we get the motives for the Christmas bomber in time for it to be included in the book. Though a random person deciding to do a terrorism for the hell of it fits 2020.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Communist Zombie posted:

I hope we get the motives for the Christmas bomber in time for it to be included in the book. Though a random person deciding to do a terrorism for the hell of it fits 2020.

That poo poo is 5G baby, don't need no feds to tell me poo poo.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Communist Zombie posted:

So far the entire country is trying to ignore that as much as possible, so it almost feels more appropriate to do the same

a random act of christmas terrorism just sorta being forgotten right away is even more 2020

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

So far the entire country is trying to ignore that as much as possible, so it almost feels more appropriate to do the same

a random act of christmas terrorism just sorta being forgotten right away is even more 2020

I only want to learn about this via twoday illuminated manuscript

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Also, have this:

This is from "It Conquered the World" and looking at it I see the woman is 2021, and we're the....I'm not even sure, squid monster

Don't worry, there's a happy ending

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I see you found my memoirs

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

So while I remain in my blessed news-free cloister (if you want to join me, we have quarentinis) a scrap of news occasionally doth reach mine eyes. Specifically, TUMP being recorded, again, trying to get the governor of Georgia to help him coup.

My question for the thread is, how long before tump tries to redefine numbers to make himself the winner and what would that look like

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
second half of book just full transcript of trnpu asking Ben and his china brother to commit election fraud.

Blotto_Otter
Aug 16, 2013

https://twitter.com/rowebocop/status/1345900312201195524

Excuse me

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Pascallion posted:

second half of book just full transcript of trnpu asking Ben and his china brother to commit election fraud.

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
illuminated, of course.

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

have it be this guy except he's holding a telephone and the other guy is too

Blotto_Otter
Aug 16, 2013

Folks, we're gonna see a lot of goofy poo poo over the next 16 days. trmno content going to steadily increase each remaining day, though the twist will be that much of it will not come from utrm himself
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1346191696955133954

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Treason.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

a friend of mine correctly pointed out that he missed an opportunity to say "pardon me"

Blotto_Otter
Aug 16, 2013

https://twitter.com/Walldo/status/1346847469276168198

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Pollice Verso but it's tremp presiding over two tremps in the arena while bidens all give the mercy thumbs in the stands

Buck Wildman has issued a correction as of 18:23 on Jan 6, 2021

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Nebakenezzer posted:

This seems aprop: somebody started a museum of giant presidential busts. It failed. Then a friend of the first guy spent $50K moving all the giant heads into a field in Virgina. Because he just used a construction crane, many of the heads were damaged. Now, this field has become a popular tourist attraction.

'43 decaying presidential heads' [Smithsonian mag]

Washington!

Lincoln!

and the back of Lincoln's head is missing, edgy

Wilson? FDR?

Jackson, BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

GW Bush?

Ah, gently caress.....queer as Polk?

bustin makes me feel good

Blotto_Otter
Aug 16, 2013

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1346895282861125632