Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

a minor disagreement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Matt hancock walks out of a hospital > assaulted by a labour member.

chuds storm the US capitol building > scuffles.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Bit of rough housing with some scallywags

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom
Twitter right now is almost as exciting as when Thatcher died

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

scuffles, you know, just some youthful hijinks

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
Has anyone called in a tip that a fake $20 bill was spent by one of this lot yet?

Niric
Jul 23, 2008

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1346920198461419520?s=19

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!
My sister reckons BBC news aren't covering it at all. Anyone confirm yes or no? (I don't mean online BBC).
I'm glued to CNN right now.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
It's been nothing but that on BBC News, weather now though, it's going to be cold Friday.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
Some quality content tonight. Looks like i'm not going to bed.

Borrovan
Aug 15, 2013

IT IS ME.
🧑‍💼
I AM THERESA MAY

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

My sister reckons BBC news aren't covering it at all. Anyone confirm yes or no? (I don't mean online BBC).
I'm glued to CNN right now.
I heard about it on 6music whilst I was cooking a few hours back, couldn't hear very well but it sounded pretty much like you'd expect, they did specifically note that Trump had been talking to the (e: rest of the) fash for an hour immediately beforehand though

Endjinneer
Aug 17, 2005
Fallen Rib
Judging by their strong presence in the protesters, I'm surprised Getty Images hasn't yet been declared a terrorist group.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I unironically hope they do. Bunch of cunts.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

And Trump has now told everyone to go home, after a three minute monologue about how they're doing the right thing and that their enemies are evil.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

stev posted:

And Trump has now told everyone to go home, after a three minute monologue about how they're doing the right thing and that their enemies are evil.

And he loves them.

I appreciate that as Britain gets worse & worse the US dedication to being number 1.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall
I'm quickly realising why the US think a speedboat full of guys in tactilol gear is appropriate strength to launch a coup

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008
Somewhere, Nigel Farage is watching Fox News, masturbating furiously.

Just in case any of you needed that mental image

ChairmanGoesWoof
Jul 12, 2016

kingturnip posted:

Somewhere, Nigel Farage is watching Fox News, masturbating furiously.

Just in case any of you needed that mental image

He's not the only one:

https://twitter.com/rajat_suresh/status/1346905258048561152

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

Cops are hardly going to make a MAGA dude less hard

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Is that, like, trying to put him off his stroke?

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
I needed something to take my mind off of the Corona virus and Brexit.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

If you want to think about men wanking in the bathroom instead you can find that on the internet.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/MikeDelMoro/status/1346910181075021828

The woman shot at the US Capitol looks like she might have been pregnant - she's going to be the Horst Wessel of the next few years.

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Oh wait that's who that is? I thought it was just a really poorly-worded post thinking out loud about the effect of devolved powers, not the "Every single person on this side of the imaginary line is superior to every single person on the other side of the imaginary line" person.

(People really need to stop changing avs, I almost never remember usernames)

What else could explain the disparity? Why is England getting hit the hardest in terms of total deaths? Don't get me wrong there's plenty of idiots in Scotland who are acting like we're not living through the literal plague and seem to think this will blow over this year (2021 is pretty much a write off tbh even with a vaccine)

I don't know if it's the positioning of the various devolved governments even if their response is functionally the same

At this point there's nothing more we can do but hope we don't catch it, if we haven't already

Ash Crimson fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Jan 6, 2021

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

GLUPP SHITTO FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
https://twitter.com/daftlimmy/status/1346937841234944001?s=21

I truly needed the belly laugh

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

So, America's getting pretty bad, huh. Maybe some of these dense motherfuckers are finally realising what they've unleashed.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

:stare:

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

Ash Crimson posted:

What else could explain the disparity? Why is England getting hit the hardest in terms of total deaths? Don't get me wrong there's plenty of idiots in Scotland who are acting like we're not living through the literal plague and seem to think this will blow over this year (2021 is pretty much a write off tbh even with a vaccine)

I don't know if it's the positioning of the various devolved governments even if their response is functionally the same

At this point there's nothing more we can do but hope we don't catch it, if we haven't already

You’re like three posts away from praising your superior Caledonian genes.

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Comrade Fakename posted:

You’re like three posts away from praising your superior Caledonian genes.

Anyone can be Scottish my friend

Lord of the Llamas
Jul 9, 2002

EULER'VE TO SEE IT VENN SOMEONE CALLS IT THE WRONG THING AND PROVOKES MY WRATH
Can't believe how quickly US police learned lessons from BLM and the peaceful way they have handled this protest.

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Lord of the Llamas posted:

Can't believe how quickly US police learned lessons from BLM and the peaceful way they have handled this protest.

And people say white privilege doesn't exist lol

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

goddamnedtwisto posted:

The woman shot at the US Capitol looks like she might have been pregnant - she's going to be the Horst Wessel of the next few years.
Or Vicki Weaver if you want to continue a long running thread of US police managing to make themselves look like the bad guys even when they're facing down people that could make Golden Dawn look reasonable.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Ash Crimson posted:

Anyone can be Scottish my friend

That sounds like a threat.

Noxville
Dec 7, 2003

Someone enjoying writing this press release.

https://twitter.com/jaarreaza/status/1346941567374774275?s=21

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Picked the wrong week to get banned from twitter again.

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

sassassin posted:

That sounds like a threat.

Come over here and....

...Have a decent time

Lord of the Llamas
Jul 9, 2002

EULER'VE TO SEE IT VENN SOMEONE CALLS IT THE WRONG THING AND PROVOKES MY WRATH
Unbelievable have the fash actually all gone home before 6pm?

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008
Written to my MP asking her to propose that Trump is banned from entering the UK. He's way worse than loving Fred Phelps, if nothing else.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Lord of the Llamas posted:

Unbelievable have the fash actually all gone home before 6pm?

the yank threads mentioned rumours that the secretary of the army had a word with the trump-loyalist secretary of defence and suddenly the NG can be deployed and the police decided to do their loving job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
https://twitter.com/Riogringa/status/1346944360345186313

that is some top-level trolling