Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

mcvey posted:

I lust for chud death

See? This guy gets it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

See? This guy gets it.

great, now qqcs is gonna start a thread about how you want to see chuds dead

i hope they also include me in that thread because lol if you don’t want to see every last trump supporter hung for treason

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Rick posted:

Killing themselves to own the libs.

One of the best songs on Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, although beat out by the title track and A National Acrobat IMO

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Rick posted:

Killing themselves to own the libs.

And not even with a proper suicide attack. These idiots are not Y'all Qaeda, they're the Judean People's Front.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiNCWYCzb18

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

I can't believe they didn't immediately realize this was going to be another Charlottesville for them

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
They think the silent majority is on their side.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Beachcomber posted:

So did Charlottesville

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Beachcomber posted:

just like book-kissing maoists, they're finding out that the silent majority is a combination of the grill dad and that withered "healthcare pls" wojack

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Beachcomber posted:

They still don’t understand that the vast majority of Americans despise Trump and can’t stand them.

When you live in bumblefuck, PA, population 890, in a county like Potter with ~40k people, and everyone you know loves Trump and all the media you consume is Trump 24/7 I guess it fucks with your perspective.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Every single racist thinks the majority of the country secretly agrees with them, the idea that they hold views that are genuinely considered unacceptable by most of the country is entirely against their world view and they will ignore anything to preserve it

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I don’t recommend watching it and I’m very sorry that I did, but in that stream where the chud gets shot for trying to break through the barricade with the secret service on the other side, she looks really shocked that she got shot. , like she never expected it to happen. I keep thinking about it and wondering why she’d be so surprised that they would shoot her after they kept saying they’d shoot her. I feel like the key to figuring out their psychology is in that moment.

Apr 7, 2003

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

I don’t recommend watching it and I’m very sorry that I did, but in that stream where the chud gets shot for trying to break through the barricade with the secret service on the other side, she looks really shocked that she got shot. , like she never expected it to happen. I keep thinking about it and wondering why she’d be so surprised that they would shoot her after they kept saying they’d shoot her. I feel like the key to figuring out their psychology is in that moment.

She tweeted something about real america winning on 1/6/2021, very prescient

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

https://twitter.com/jsmooth995/status/1347347551561928709

lol i can't believe these cretins are still writing poo poo like "i've been a pede since 2015"

lmao at this person censoring the word "gently caress" while posting from the right-wing propaganda site.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

They still don’t understand that the vast majority of Americans despise Trump and can’t stand them.

When you live in bumblefuck, PA, population 890, in a county like Potter with ~40k people, and everyone you know loves Trump and all the media you consume is Trump 24/7 I guess it fucks with your perspective.
It's ultimately not that different from the people who genuinely believed that Romney would win in a landslide, or that four years earlier, Sarah Palin rambling about "small town values" would guarantee McCain's victory.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Cup Runneth Over posted:

I can't believe they didn't immediately realize this was going to be another Charlottesville for them

yeah Charlottesville didn’t lead to anything bad like for instance the reinvigoration of reactionary zeal and the storming of the capitol

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Cup Runneth Over posted:

They live perpetually in the present. No foresight, no hindsight.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Conservative ideology is based on one premise: there is a class that the law binds but does not protect and there is a class that the law protects but does not bind

Chuds have fully internalized this and think laws are for their lessers.

Apr 7, 2003

Business Gorillas posted:

Conservative ideology is based on one premise: there is a class that the law binds but does not protect and there is a class that the law protects but does not bind

yeah, also why they refuse to wear masks.

Rules, even for their own good, are utterly hateful when applied to them.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Business Gorillas posted:

This is a great formulation. Thank you.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
https://twitter.com/benyahr/status/1347559756697923592

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

I mean, I haven’t been shot, but I think it might cause actual physical shock.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

she was an off-duty officer and an air force vet, and you can find the deranged yelling-in-the-car videos she posted to social media; in short she thought they were on the same side

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009
https://twitter.com/yoomarscomin/status/1347561595094888450

Pwease no stepy

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

https://twitter.com/thenation/status/1347232193341513736

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Doc Hawkins posted:

she was an off-duty officer and an air force vet, and you can find the deranged yelling-in-the-car videos she posted to social media; in short she thought they were on the same side

She wasn't an off duty officer, she was a landscaper in California. All the media claims that she was a high ranking security expert are bunk.

She was previously in the Air National Guard and looks to have quit (or she was fired) after 14 years as a Senior Airman. For context, promotion up to Senior Airman is automatic, and promotion to the next rank - Staff Sergeant - is generally handed out to anyone who doesn't fully suck at their job.

Her National Guard job - Security Forces - includes policing function, but at her rank she was probably just limited to checking people's ID cards at the base entry gate.

Edit: and given that Air Force SecFo are explicitly trained that there are certain parts of their federal facilities that fall under the "use deadly force to prevent intrusion" principle, she's even more of a Darwin Award contender.

Arc Light has issued a correction as of 19:22 on Jan 8, 2021

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1347274064335933443

wait 2 weeks before arrests so they can't be pardoned by trump. joe biden's gonna party like it's 1994

People keep saying this, but there’s precedent that you can pardon everyone involved in an incident without knowing individuals or charges being brought yet.

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

Arc Light posted:

She wasn't an off duty officer, she was a landscaper in California. All the media claims that she was a high ranking security expert are bunk.

She was previously in the Air National Guard and looks to have quit (or she was fired) after 14 years as a Senior Airman. For context, promotion up to Senior Airman is automatic, and promotion to the next rank - Staff Sergeant - is generally handed out to anyone who doesn't fully suck at their job.

Her National Guard job - Security Forces - includes policing function, but at her rank she was probably just limited to checking people's ID cards at the base entry gate.

Edit: and given that Air Force SecFo are explicitly trained that there are certain parts of their federal facilities that fall under the "use deadly force to prevent intrusion" principle, she's even more of a Darwin Award contender.

Imagine spending 14 years in the Armed Forces, then going into private security at a nuclear power plant, and not come out of those experiences with the implicit knowledge that the Secret Service will loving cap your rear end if you try to barge through a broken window in a barricaded door leading to the Speaker's Lobby in the Capitol building.

Her death probably saved lives. Also, gently caress her.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Arc Light posted:

whaaaaat

alright, but i stand by my analysis of her thought process

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
To be so thoroughly owned

https://twitter.com/the_pr0jekt/status/1347476968841695232?s=20

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer
she was probably surprised becuase she legitimately thought this was the plan that these people were in on it and any minute trump would show up and who the gently caress knows. Plenty of that group never even saw tear gas. Just walked through few barriers with cops saying 'come right in'. these are Q-Anon people doesn't take much to get them going in some deranged direction.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Moose-Alini posted:

People keep saying this, but there’s precedent that you can pardon everyone involved in an incident without knowing individuals or charges being brought yet.

why the gently caress would trump pardon these people they are not rich. he doesn’t even think of them as people, just like biomass.

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003

CNN posted:

The man photographed sitting at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s desk has been arrested and charged with three federal counts including theft of public property, federal officials said Friday.

Federal officials said Richard Barnett of Arkansas was taken into custody Friday morning in Little Rock.

Barnett was charged with knowingly entering and remaining in restricted building ground without authority, violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds and the theft of public property, officials said.

A resident of Alabama was also charged in connection with the pipe bomb found on the south side of the Capitol building, 11 Molotov cocktails and military-style weapon found in his pickup truck.

“Just because you’ve left the DC region, you can still expect a knock on the door if we find out you were part of the criminal activity at the Capitol,” said Steven D’Antuono, assistant director in Charge Washington field office.
“The FBI is not sparing any resources in this investigation,” he said.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/washington-dc-riots-trump-news-friday/h_806d7b7c7ad1f71244c5f32235176fe7

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

This guy is absolutely, stone cold hosed lmao

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer
lol I'm the one dropping one sentence about 11 molotovs and pipe bomb in a story about a guy who sat in a chair... wtf media downplaying this poo poo so hard

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Legally they got nothing in him. He left a quarter!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Cocaine Bear posted:

Legally they got nothing in him. He left a quarter!

That was a different guy I think, he also got rolled up tho

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003
The Arkansas guy is the quarter guy. The Alabama pipe bomber is a different guy.

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so

pseudanonymous posted:

why the gently caress would trump pardon these people they are not rich. he doesn’t even think of them as people, just like biomass.

So maybe they’ll do it again on the 20th.

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013
Sean Hannity has lost his Lifetime Pasta Pass at Olive Garden
https://twitter.com/Mantia/status/1347591259943182336

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Your lifetime probably gets shorter the more often you use that pass anyway.