Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://mobile.twitter.com/duckvalentine/status/1347726101871808512

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

GD_American posted:

Hear me out here

Twilight

but set in Letterkenny

It was already set in bumfuck Washington.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

GD_American posted:

Hear me out here

Twilight

but set in Letterkenny

"I heard that Cullen family are vampires. But.. they sparkle."

"Allegedly."

"Can confirm"

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
So you and your pals were out trying to cope with eternal infinite ennui the other dayyyyyyyy

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I've been to Forks, the actual people there talk just as hosed up as you think Canadian Vampires would.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Still slowly making my way through the hell of Cyberpunk 2077. It strikes me as really sad how much this game is absolutely in love with cars of all sorts but it makes actually playing the game and discovering the cars the most annoying experience it can.

Like, someone, somewhere put a hell of a lot of work into this for everyone who actually plays the game to get at the least annoyed and often angry every time they're reminded they have to drive somewhere.

The side jobs are also kind of sad, it seems as though there's a ton of voice acting and dialogue you will never hear if you naturally play the game. Even if you're trying to be sneaky and mess up in some small way that doesn't reveal you, but especially if you just go in hot since the combat is easy as hell.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 10:05 on Jan 9, 2021

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Forks is a foggy shithole

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

realDonaldTrump posted:

As I have been saying for a long time, Twitter has gone further and further in banning free speech, and tonight, Twitter employees have coordinated with the Democrats and the Radical Left in removing my account from their platform, to silence me — and YOU, the 75,000,000 great…

…patriots who voted for me. Twitter may be a private company, but the government’s gift of Section 230 they would not exist for long. I predicted this would happen. We have been negotiating with various other sites, and will have a big announcement soon, while we …

…also look at the possibilities of building out our own platform in the near future. We will not be SILENCED! Twitter is not about FREE SPEECH. They are all about promoting a Radical Left platform where some of the most vicious people in the world are allowed to speak freely…

…STAY TUNED!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Its Rinaldo posted:

Forks is a foggy shithole

Yeah it's super obvious the Mormon woman who wrote the books had never been there and knew it mostly because a bunch of loggers thought they should be allowed to wipe out an entire species of owl 30 years ago.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Skwirl posted:

I have autoplay on now and I've watched the unemployedwineguy drink a poo poo ton of lovely alcohol that I've actually had and his level of disgust for those is palpably less than it was for the Malort.

checking out what else he's reviewed...okay, he's covered some of the primary awful alcohol classifications: Mad Dog, Thunderbird, OE and Mickey's both.

gonna have to watch some of these then and re-live college memories I don't have :haw:

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

If you like sea shanties (as you should), this thread is great. There are tweets in the thread with the various contributors showing what they added:

https://twitter.com/Peter_Fries/status/1347402323950145537?s=20

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Its Rinaldo posted:

Malort is a joke people from Chicago commit by getting people coming into Chicago the first time to drink malort. Nobody drinks it, it is produced soley so everyone in the Chicago metro area can have a bottle on hand so if somebody comes into Chicago they can trick them into drinking malort.

Malort is not that bad, I know people who drink it voluntarily. It’s not good, but people really overrate how bad it is. I wouldn’t buy it for myself, but I would drink it if someone bought me a shot.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Half those people are carrying smartphones. The FBI shouldn't need our help tracking people who traveled, stayed in hotels, and carried their loving phones the entire time.

Unless you don't want it very well known that's how easy it is to arrest them.

"Oh yeah, reddit, that's how we id'd them. Thanks great work guys."

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
The interview SOHO Karen gave is almost a work of art.

https://twitter.com/CBSThisMorning/status/1347534506279006214

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Bud Ice : Czech Pilsener :: Malort : Fernet Branca

It's fine, I drink Malort in a pinch quite voluntarily

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Bird in a Blender posted:

Malort is not that bad, I know people who drink it voluntarily. It’s not good, but people really overrate how bad it is. I wouldn’t buy it for myself, but I would drink it if someone bought me a shot.

do not believe his lies

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

who else has been to China and had average-quality baiju, that poo poo is wicked white lightning

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Abugadu posted:

do not believe his lies

Am I lying, or do you just not want to hear the truth?????

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joQgF_2vvtc

Somebody did a Zelda: Wand of Gamelon speed run for AGDQ on original hardware.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Missed Malort posting. Malort kicks rear end. I love it. No, I'm not kidding. It's my shot of choice.

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

I assume it's called Malort because when you drink you yell "Oh malort, what did I just drink?!"

Anyway, today is Silly Burrito's birthday. I'm cooking him pizza and baking him a cake later so that'll be fun.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Happy birthday SB!

Hot Diggity! posted:

Missed Malort posting. Malort kicks rear end. I love it. No, I'm not kidding. It's my shot of choice.

I think their slogan is if we can get you to drink its 3 times we will make you a customer for life.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Paint Crop Pro posted:

Happy birthday SB!

I think their slogan is if we can get you to drink its 3 times we will make you a customer for life.

"Tonight's the night you fight your dad" is my favorite

Happy birthday SB!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Happy Birthday SB! You don't look a day over 45!

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Braksgirl posted:

I assume it's called Malort because when you drink you yell "Oh malort, what did I just drink?!"

Anyway, today is Silly Burrito's birthday. I'm cooking him pizza and baking him a cake later so that'll be fun.

Happy birthday SB!

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Braksgirl posted:

Oh my God I'm never going to unhear this

And Happy Birthday SB!

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

:911:
Happy birthday SB!

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Happy Birthday SB!

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Happy birthday Burrito

https://mobile.twitter.com/terri_rupar/status/1347940982927613953

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Samadhi posted:

If you like sea shanties (as you should), this thread is great. There are tweets in the thread with the various contributors showing what they added:

https://twitter.com/Peter_Fries/status/1347402323950145537?s=20

This is mesmerizing

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Braksgirl posted:

Paint Crop Pro posted:

Happy birthday SB!

Hot Diggity! posted:

Happy birthday SB!

Quiet Feet posted:

Happy Birthday SB! You don't look a day over 45!

Dango Bango posted:

Happy birthday SB!

shirts and skins posted:

And Happy Birthday SB!

ZuluDashOne posted:

Happy birthday SB!

Bird in a Blender posted:

Happy Birthday SB!

The Glumslinger posted:

Happy birthday Burrito

Aww, thank you all. You guys are awesome. :glomp:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Happy Birthday SB!

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

My god, the daddy hat.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

sb I am Seinfeld in this clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9296VWpSeBo

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Also, happy bday SB!

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Happy Birthday SB, may your cakes and pizza be filled with pineapple!

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

The face of the new economy
Happy birthday my fellow Saints goon! I know what you are wanting tomorrow so may it be a great birthday present!

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

swickles posted:

Happy Birthday SB, may your cakes and pizza be filled with pineapple!

Is this a threat?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Happy Birthday SB! It’s also my grandmothers birthday, so I’m going to assume you are also turning 94 today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

HB SB