Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Nonsense posted:

Trump is literally done, he can't go to Europe, he's finished

Scotland told him to gently caress off a week ago lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

adelson pissed and poo poo himself when he died

TRUMP

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

:lol: no one wants to be part of Pompeo's going away tour of last minute fuckery

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

LMFAO

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!
Special shout out to sarah palin and david clarke, 2 people too dumb/incompetent to even ever get roles in this, this admin

speng31b
May 8, 2010

open carry people have been doing this in texas forever

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

magiccarpet posted:

i wonder if they physically picked up the turtle and ran him down the corridors

i saw one story saying pretty much that

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

hitler was famously anti-meat

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

magiccarpet posted:

i wonder if they physically picked up the turtle and ran him down the corridors

Reports indicate that yes

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Uh do we have a source on this that isn't a chud propoganda feed?

i mean he's been photographed at qanon rallies and poo poo for years now

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

In this case, it's actually permissible to mess with texas

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
the cognitive neuroscience that goes into brain-reading is neat and like all science has the potential to make the world a better place and help us understand ourselves better

but it's going to end up being used entirely for unethical marketing technology and horrific new weapon systems

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Powerful pedophile tech

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

this poo poo is legit insane

it owns

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

at least the administration hasnt stopped finding new ways to kill people with covid

https://twitter.com/Briannaehley/status/1349049098196955137

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lol should have waited until he was in the air

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

If this was true pence would have died last week

They weren't there lol, they should have been and it seemed like the dudes in suits who anointed the new throat goat were secret service but they were capitol police

lol the guns the secret service carry probably would have drat near torn her head off

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

the milk machine posted:

i mean he's been photographed at qanon rallies and poo poo for years now

No I mean the story that he's a climate change activist and therefore obviously a secret antifa.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

no, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Trump bombed the poo poo out of isis and while the families of the hundreds of thousands of murdered civilians are eventually gonna come after us, they will probably be called something other than isis

who says trump cant act presidential

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Homocow posted:

but it's going to end up being used entirely for unethical marketing technology and horrific new weapon systems

"techbro poo poo"

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

i don't want to understand humanity better when you read what humans do to each other during crimes. The brain is hosed up. Leave it being unknown and mysterious you loving kooks

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!

I remember whenever I'd go in to the tx capitol I'd have to go through 2 metal detectors and empty my pockets, all watched by guards with big guns

Wonder what changed

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer
young people have no incentive to deny climate change. far right eco terrorism is going to be a major problem

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020
My name is CredulousAtBest. Glenn Greenwald constantly owning me has resulted in my prodromal schizophrenia, so please be polite when you deal with psychotic breaks and kindly nod to my unintelligible tripe.

Dustcat posted:

yeah cspam had that raw intel too, because journos and people who watch altright types were tweeting about it

ayup, and I was glued to my screen before the rally even started because it was certain they were going to assault the capitol lmao

yet the cops were taken by surprise. my rear end

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

lol news is breaking as fast as the pagecount goes up

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

only if i can start a civil war

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Star Phlatulence posted:

A hamburger stands in front of you. A pickle lays flat on the ground beside the hamburger. The hamburger awaits the pickle. You know that the hamburger and the pickle are destined to become as one. The hamburger awaits the pickle. You have the power to complete the synthesis. The hamburger awaits the pickle. Why aren't you putting the pickle on the hamburger?

You completed the synthesis of your hamburger more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

kind of hard to process how much of a bloodbath Jan 17th-Jan 20th will be

stock up and plan on staying home if at all possible.

A Gin Palace
Feb 12, 2013

Bearjew posted:

doogle toop

haha. the president,

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

tenderjerk posted:

Special shout out to sarah palin and david clarke, 2 people too dumb/incompetent to even ever get roles in this, this admin

lol that Chris Christie survived by being constantly shafted out of getting an actual role in the administration

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Nonsense posted:

i don't want to understand humanity better when you read what humans do to each other during crimes. The brain is hosed up. Leave it being unknown and mysterious you loving kooks

imagine all the hosed up poo poo being blasted straight into your brain due to fb/youtube algs LMAO

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Where do these pics come from?

K9
May 6, 2007

Nonsense posted:

hitler was famously anti-meat

settle down madison

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

maybe if the fbi subscribed to woke stream twitch alerts we would't be in this situation

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Homocow posted:

the cognitive neuroscience that goes into brain-reading is neat and like all science has the potential to make the world a better place and help us understand ourselves better

it looks like its reading his jaw movement/subvocalization but i'm too lazy to actually look into it because this stuff is usually just bullshit

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
does trump know that in Texas he needs to look behind himself-- because that's where the ranger is going to be?

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

Shageletic posted:

In October, as an outbreak of coronavirus swarmed across North Dakota, Rita Hunte, 66, woke one morning gasping for breath in her riverside community of Cannon Ball. She called her daughter and said: My girl, I don’t know what to do.

She spent two days in the 12-bed Indian Health Service hospital on the reservation, begging to be transferred out, her daughter, Marlo, said. She was taken to a hospital in Fargo where she lingered for weeks, mostly unconscious and on a breathing machine, as her daughter washed her hair and tried to move her arms and legs to reduce the swelling. She died on Nov. 29.

Ms. Hunte was one of just 290 people who still spoke fluent Dakota, and in her work with a tribal cancer program, she would often pray with patients before they traveled to Bismarck or the Mayo Clinic for treatment.

Meanwhile, Guiliania, who doesn't believe that the virus is dangerous, is perfectly healthy after a team of doctors gave him enough of the best medicine that he's perfectly recovered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/status/1349067283302404103
one weird trick to solve this: fire his rear end