Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

DarklyDreaming posted:

They started theorizing that one back in April when Biden became the presumptive nominee and Harris was on the short-list for VP with no guarantees. "Biden wins, then retires and they cheat democracy to get a :freep: WOMAN PRESIDENT :freep:" It's something you have to be locked in a conservative echo chamber to give the slightest poo poo about even if it was true

Oh yeah I've heard that one, now they're setting it up as a false flag in case Biden gets assassinated. Roll two conspiracies into one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008
TD is honestly in a really interesting place right now, split relatively evenly between somewhat grounded “it’s over guys, we had good run :smith:”, and two different flavors of completely unihinged: one that accepts that Trump lost (through FRAUD of course), and wants to “water the tree of liberty”, and then one that refuses to accept reality and claims that THE PLAN IS COMING, TRUST THE PLAN.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

No conservative is ever allowed to use that clip of a screaming liberal lady at Trump's inauguration ever again. Their meltdown has been a 1000x worst.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Mantis42 posted:

No conservative is ever allowed to use that clip of a screaming liberal lady at Trump's inauguration ever again. Their meltdown has been a 1000x worst.

Oh wow. You caught them being hypocrites. Surely the conservative movement is doomed now.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Trump supporter, 53, arrested at Capitol riot kills himself at his Georgia home – Christopher Stanton Georgia’s wife called 911 to say ‘there’s blood everywhere’ and cops remove two rifles from his home
They didn't even make it one post before jumping into conspiracy theories because the first post is blank

quote:

To: yesthatjallen
Suicide by multiple gun shots to the back. The body count climbs. I wonder if vince foster was there?

2 posted on 1/12/2021, 8:23:45 PM by patriot torch (Ashlie Babbitt-say her name)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

Must have seen or heard something that he shouldn’t have while in the building.

5 posted on 1/12/2021, 8:27:14 PM by ryderann

quote:

To: Blue Highway
Seen on a T shirt:

Rope

Tree

Journalist

Some assembly required

18 posted on 1/12/2021, 8:37:57 PM by Lurkinanloomin (Natural Born Citizens Are Born Here of Citizen Parents|Know Islam, No Peace - No Islam, Know Peace)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

quote:

“Two US Capitol Police officer spoke out yesterday about being subjected to vile racial abuse from members of the MAGA mob as they worked to protect the legislature.
One veteran Capitol cop, said he was called the N-word upwards of 15 times, while another described being beaten by insurgents, even as some of them were wielding Blue Lives Matter flags.”

Uh-huh... suuuure.

15 posted on 1/12/2021, 8:35:14 PM by Skywise

quote:

To: Skywise
If there WERE blue lives matter flags there then it wasn’t MAGA patriots who brought them since no one was allowed to bring in any flags or banners to the rally, per the rally organizer who happened to mention it on Bannon’s WarRoom the day before the rally. She said doors open at 7 am and don’t bring flags or banners. They won’t be allowed in to the rally.

32 posted on 01/12/2021 8:53:29 PM PST by FrdmLvr
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies ]
Goddamn that's so loving dumb. "Nuh-uh, MAGA patriots always follow the rules and were told NO FLAGS so they didn't bring them!"

:stare:

quote:

Now that we’re at the door of communism, I expect to see more suicides and family annihilations — to avoid living in that society. Better dead than red.

27 posted on 1/12/2021, 8:47:54 PM by MayflowerMadam (They had to kill somebody for their plan to work. RIP Ashli.)

quote:

To: patriot torch
But, but, we know the real cause, suicide by covid19. The gun shot may have played into it, but the real culprit was covid19.
Very sad that they freaked him out so horribly over a stroll in our Capitol, which the officers ushered people in to take.
He should have believed God that it was going to be OK. Another death on account of leftists, who laud their own rebels, but want our relatively mild ones destroyed.

37 posted on 1/12/2021, 9:08:43 PM by Bellflower (Who dares believe Jesus? He says absolutely amazing things, which few dare consider.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]
HE KILLED HIMSELF

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Definitely not just despairing over the charges facing him and/or being thrown to the wolves by the person he marched in there for, no, he was silenced!

I don't think we're going to see a Japanese surrender scenario, but I fear a lot more of these people are going to kill themselves in the coming weeks. It's one thing for prophecy to fail, it's another for the prophet to just give up and leave with the money.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

If we're talking popular votes, which I assume we are because electoral votes makes even less sense, let's be generous and assume Biden got a little over 90% of the number of votes Trump got (74 million). That would mean Biden got roughly 70 million votes.

53x 4 million = 212 million votes.

I'm pretty sure that is more than the total registered voters in the country.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?
Freep: a stroll in our Capitol

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Does freep have or still have threads devoted to Q? I mean a pretty substantial number of them have to be Qmanoids, don't they? Or would JimRob consider Q to be competition for his audience?

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I haven’t seen it come up much there. I think there’s a few, but JimRob isn’t a follower and thinks it’s stupid (iirc)

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
The people waiting for Trump to produce the evidence of fraud are like Linus waiting for the Great Pumpkin.

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

Give it to me straight...
They had them for a while, but eventually people thought them to be ridiculous, so they got nixed from the forum. Why would they need outlandish convoluted Q conspiracies when they're just fine with good old fashioned racist ones? I'll drink this weak as piss Bud Light and remain a true American! Don't need your fancy artisanal beer!

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
There are definitely still Q threads, though at this point I think they are weekly instead of daily. They usually get a few hundred posts though, making them by far the most active threads on the site besides rare newsworthy instances like the election night threads.

You never see them quoted here though cause they’re 90% dumb pictures and Freepers thanking each other for posting a Q thread.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Yeah the thing about Qanon is that it only spreads among people who are proud Trump fans, but regularly interact with people who aren't. To become a qultist is to be forced to feel shame for your political views and respond by retreating into a nonsensical fantasy world where "They'll see. They'll all see!"

The average Freeper meanwhile, has not felt shame since 1972 and thus does not need the fantasy to back them up

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Presto posted:

Linus waiting for the Great Pumpkin.
https://twitter.com/CybereVitas/status/1348054269216387080

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Alex Jones: Q anon is a crazy bridge too far for me.

Except of course it's not that it's too crazy for him at all, it's just that he can't run the grift.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

pseudanonymous posted:

Alex Jones: Q anon is a crazy bridge too far for me.

Except of course it's not that it's too crazy for him at all, it's just that he can't run the grift.

He knows a competing hustle when he sees it. And he doesn't suffer competitors.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Icon Of Sin posted:

Or pumpkin popsums.

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

Give it to me straight...

Calico Heart posted:

I just made a super-long vide about the future of Qanon and Trumperism in general, and used a lot of Freep posts as evidence. Thought it might prove interesting to this thread: Q's Going Nowhere.

Just want to thank you for this video. It's clear, concise and hits at exactly why Q-anon is something which is going to stick around for a long, long time. Sadly.

Really well put together, very little in the way of confusing jargon, and really easy to follow along to. It's as if the Deep State made it themselves... hrrmmm...

But seriously, this is a pro-click right here folks.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

DarklyDreaming posted:

Yeah the thing about Qanon is that it only spreads among people who are proud Trump fans, but regularly interact with people who aren't. To become a qultist is to be forced to feel shame for your political views and respond by retreating into a nonsensical fantasy world where "They'll see. They'll all see!"

The average Freeper meanwhile, has not felt shame since 1972 and thus does not need the fantasy to back them up

Yeah, Qanon is generally mocked if it pops up outside of the "official" Qanon threads. Most conspiracy-minded freepers seem to be the "new world order" type, so even if they share the same basic worldview, they think all the stuff about JFK Jr. and the near-mythical Kraken makes them look bad.

And as someone who has poked his head in to see if there's anything interesting in them, I cannot emphasize enough how utterly boring the Qanon threads on Freep are. It's mostly just small talk, memes, and the very occasional rambling screed from someone that is about 6 months outdated. Freepers aren't computer-literate enough to be on the cutting edge of Qanon, so it's just whatever they absorb from their dozen or so Facebook friends.

Merrill Grinch
May 21, 2001

infuriated by investments
What stage of grief is "creating cringey memes", by the way? I can never keep them straight...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Extremely advanced denial.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Merrill Grinch posted:

What stage of grief is "creating cringey memes", by the way? I can never keep them straight...

I don’t know if it really is a stage of grief. They’ve always been making cringe garbage like this. I would say it’s just normal denial

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
"Creating cringey memes" is pretty much their base state so I'm just going to say Denial.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

Jagged Jim posted:

"Creating cringey memes" is pretty much their base state so I'm just going to say Denial.

They were no poo poo claiming they won the election 4 years ago by "winning the meme war" and talking about posting in the trenches. It was like some notorious posters here.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Icon Of Sin posted:

This. His current narrative is that Q is a globalist psyops campaign in order to trick people into committing violent acts against the government so the government will have the political capital to clamp down on right-wingers of all stripes. It's not "this is a false flag, they're coming to take your guns", it's "they've tricked you into violence, so now they're coming to take your guns".

His entire grift is telling people that a violent revolution is just around the corner so you should buy his pills and storable food. Q supporters are actually calling for a revolution and are willing to commit public acts of violence, and that poo poo's bad for business.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Nothing new under the sun, here's Jones 20 years ago:

quote:

‘DAVID ICKE,’ yelled Alex, suddenly, ‘IS A TURD IN A PUNCHBOWL!’ ‘What do you mean?’ ‘He talks about the global elite, the Bilderberg Group, these power structures which are all real, all true. Meat and potatoes! Something you can bite into! And then at the end of this he says, “By the way, they’re all blood-drinking lizards.” ’ ‘Really?’ ‘Al Gore needs blood to drink. So does Prince Philip. He’s discrediting the whole thing. You’ve got a nice fruit punch. Icke takes a great big dump right in the middle of it, and now nobody’s going to drink out of that punchbowl. That’s his job, and he’s doing his job well.’ ‘Are you suggesting that David Icke is in league with the global elite,’ I said, ‘employed to make the whole thing seem ridiculous?’ ‘He’s either a smart opportunist con man,’ said Alex, ‘or he’s totally insane, or he’s working for them directly.’

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Photos: Armed National Guard Troops Protect Capitol Hill
And of course Freep is all about supporting our patriotic troops...

quote:

To: Chad C. Mulligan
There are some REALLY out-of-shape Guardsmen in some of those photos.

7 posted on 1/13/2021, 11:31:15 AM by ought-six (Multiculturalism is national suicide, and political correctness is the cyanide capsule. )

quote:

Armed national guard troops?
Looks more like fat camp rejects playing dress-up with empty rifles.

17 posted on 1/13/2021, 11:36:31 AM by Repeat Offender (While the wicked stand confounded, call me with Thy saints surrounded.)

quote:

So, all you NG are ready to shoot your fellow countrymen, ‘eh?

All those weapons, you’re gonna be aiming them at Americans that oppose communism, ain’t ya? And you are just fine with that, huh?

Never thought I’d live to see the day.

26 posted on 1/13/2021, 11:39:12 AM by griffin

quote:

A lot of those porkers bring a whole new meaning to the word “rotunda”.

28 posted on 1/13/2021, 11:40:18 AM by DesertRhino (Dog is man's best friend, and moslems hate dogs. Add that up. .... )

quote:

To: All
National Guard? More like National Lard.
How embarrassing

49 posted on 1/13/2021, 11:47:47 AM by escapefromboston (Free Assange )

quote:

To: wildcard_redneck
100%! President Trump was ALLOWED to have only as much power as the Deep State ALLOWED him to have.
Our gubmint is now INFESTED with Communists BLACKMAILED BY BIG TECH WHO IS CONTROLLED BY CHINA.

MARK-XIST FUCKERBERG IS ENEMY #1. IS HE IN HIDING? WHERE THE **** ARE YOU, FUCKERBERG? AND JACK DORKEY.. HE'S ANOTHER ONE.

I never thought I'd see America COMPLETELY DIE in my lifetime, yet it has happened. That was made even MORE clear just in the past week.

56 posted on 1/13/2021, 11:55:55 AM by CivilWarBrewing (Get off my back for my usage of CAPS, especially you snowflake males! MAN UP!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 39 | View Replies]
It's called sleeping. You should try it sometime.

quote:

Good grief what optics. Are they passed out drunk, dead or just a bunch of lazy lard-asses?

57 posted on 1/13/2021, 11:57:51 AM by WinMod70

quote:

A lot of fat asses in those groups.

Seems like a false flag is immanent.

69 posted on 1/13/2021, 12:09:33 PM by Roman_War_Criminal (Jesus + Something = Nothing ; Jesus + Nothing = Everything )

quote:

To: WinMod70
They are after all NG = Lazy Lard A@@. However, my guess is that most of those slackers are MP units. You know your local Buzz Cut Jack Booted Knuckle Dragging Badge Monkey LEO that likes to “play” soldier.

71 posted on 1/13/2021, 12:10:45 PM by OHPatriot (Si vis pacem, para bellum)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 57 | View Replies]

quote:

Could use a visit from a Jenny Craig or Atkins rep.

76 posted on 1/13/2021, 12:14:09 PM by duckman ( Not tired of winning!)

quote:

To: Highest Authority
What’s more amusing is most of these ragbags (who’s letting them lay around in government buildings during the daytime, anyway?) are being issued weapons....

But if typical military intelligence and sop’s are concerned, there isn’t a round of live ammunition being issued anywhere. Only the police will have live rounds.

78 posted on 1/13/2021, 12:16:12 PM by larrytown
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 51 | View Replies]

quote:

No sign of anyone in charge - so all those Lounge Lizards are sleeping on the floor! Whatever National Guard troops those are, they are severely undisciplined and only there for decoration and obstacles to step over/around.
Looks like a company commander or a battalion commander needs to be relieved.

81 posted on 1/13/2021, 12:20:25 PM by Chainmail (Remember that half the people you meet are below average intelligence)

quote:

So the National Guard is letting fat sows into the ranks.
Disgusting - and disgraceful. Laughing stock level.

97 posted on 1/13/2021, 12:44:28 PM by AAABEST (NY/DC/LA media/political/military industrial complex DELENDA EST)

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
MARK-XIST FUCKERBERG AND JACK DORKEY :freep:

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
How many pushups can the average freeper do, compared to the average fatso national guard soldier?

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Finnankainen posted:

So, all you NG are ready to shoot your fellow countrymen, ‘eh?

All those weapons, you’re gonna be aiming them at Americans that oppose communism, ain’t ya? And you are just fine with that, huh?

Never thought I’d live to see the day.

26 posted on 1/13/2021, 11:39:12 AM by griffin

I'm sure this rear end in a top hat was cheering on the Guard at Kent State.

quote:

A lot of those porkers bring a whole new meaning to the word “rotunda”.

28 posted on 1/13/2021, 11:40:18 AM by DesertRhino (Dog is man's best friend, and moslems hate dogs. Add that up. .... )

I know it's mean-spirited and comes from a place of hate, but I laughed at this one.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Safety Dance posted:

I'm sure this rear end in a top hat was cheering on the Guard at Kent State.

Communists aren't americans!

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
A lot of Freepers throwing stones in glass houses, there.

quote:

only there for decoration and obstacles to step over/around.

Yikes.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
So I decided to check in on freep. I randomly scrolled through the ~350 post thread on the impeachment. This was not a deep dive and it looks like there's gold in them thar hills.

quote:

To: conservative98

Nancy Pelousy and her House supporters have so besmirched Congress (and themselves, of course) it defies description.
1. Nancy doctoring the papers to “certify” Obama as somehow “eligible”
2. Nancy ramming the horrid O-care bill through the House without even letting the representatives read the bill
3. Their first impeachment against PDJT (patently ridiculous — without even a constitutionally-valid charge)
4. all of her patent lies and smears against PJDT and other innocent people
5. and now this second fake impeachment effort (without a single article or report establishing how PDJT’s call for “peaceful gathering” could possibly be an impeachable offense)

Congress (and our supposedly=representative system of governance) may never recover from these evil people.

81 posted on 1/13/2021, 9:55:01 AM by faithhopecharity (Politicians are not born, they are excreted. Marcus Tullius Cicero (106 to 43 BCE))

Hi Trump Girl Kitty Cat!

quote:

To: Eagle of Liberty

NOT NO BUT HELL NO McCarthy just threw Trump under the bus COWARD!! We need someone lime the Colorado Congress woman, OR the GA. Congress woman!!!!

186 posted on 1/13/2021, 10:59:14 AM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)

quote:

To: noexcuses

almost done voting to impeach.

TEN REPUBLICANS VOTED TO IMPEACH...

WE NEED NAMES OF ALL TEN..

IMPEACHMENT FOR SECOND TIME ‘PASSED’

it will NOT get a conviction in the Senate, if it does, this Nation is finished...

295 posted on 1/13/2021, 1:27:01 PM by haircutter (, )

quote:

To: haircutter

Waha ha ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Well Gee now… They done impeach the President of the United States!

Don’t we get a FAIR trial now in the Senate where the president can present any evidence he wants now of all of the criminal fraud that occurred?

Old Mitch today ( the turtle CCP friend )

said the earliest he could do it would be January 20 at 1 PM to commence the trial

Ironically that would be the same day they’re going to officially install Joe Biden supposedly

It’s only January 13 everybody

Starve a whole week before January 20

Best political campaign ever ! It never stops

Until the TRUTH SHALL BE KNOWN

To ALL !

302 posted on 1/13/2021, 1:36:25 PM by Truthoverpower (The guv-mint you get is the Trump winning express ! Yea haw ! Trump Pence II! Save America again )

quote:

To: DivineMomentsOfTruth

quote:

I’ve almost lost all hope for the mass arrests and Truth Prevailing.. but I have to be patient and trust the Lord ♥️🙏🇺🇸

Haven’t lost hope but I’m definitely getting somewhat impatient after witnessing the heaping of multiple travesties upon Trump as well as US over the past few years with no apparent end in sight. I know there has to be a reckoning but also realize it is dictated by God’s will and timeline; not ours. Our only effective “weapon” is prayer.

332 posted on 1/13/2021, 2:42:50 PM by LastDayz (A blunt and brazen Texan. I will not be assimilated.)

Willatron
Sep 22, 2009
I started following these Freep threads during the Obama terms and then took a long break, and it's neat coming back and seeing that America has died yet again for what must be the 80th time on Freep.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
TD.W posters are taking the video of Trump saying it's over with their characteristic aplomb and equanimity:

https://twitter.com/MilesKLassin/status/1349498997224955910

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
A message from PRESIDENT TRUMP

TRUST THE PLAN

quote:

–Recallgavin202p 131 points 15 minutes ago +141 / -10
Everyone Stay home! It's gonna get good. Get some popcorn and pray Pede's

–MatthewDiDonato 39 points 12 minutes ago +40 / -1
Honest question... at this point, what are we hoping for?

–Recallgavin202p 32 points 10 minutes ago +37 / -5
the happening, if it doesn't happen then we start organizing on the 20th.

UpTrump 8 points 4 minutes ago +9 / -1
Nothing's happening, stop with the hopium, Downvote me all you want but there is no sign he's going to stop the inauguration

ConfiscateTheCoats 16 points 10 minutes ago +20 / -4
Nothing, mfs are totally delusional at this point. I swear I would be so thankful to be wrong but it just does not sound like it anymore...

FEMA is.. good?

quote:

DemsFuckKids 15 points 11 minutes ago +17 / -2
Fema to arrest everyone at joes inauguration

–idea 2 points 4 minutes ago +2 / -0
The right during Obama admin: FEMA IS GOING TO KILL US ALLL OMG GUILLOTINES AND COFFINS

The right now: FEMA IS GONNA SAVE THE REPUBLIC

wut

–Kongol626 2 points 4 minutes ago +2 / -0
Impossible. Isn't it going to be a ZOOM inauguration? Also why wait until the 20th. Just do it now already. I want to believe in the larp lol, but logically things don't add up.

quote:

1/19/21 - National Popcorn Day

There's a schism developing between "ANTIFA did all the violence" and "they were actually patriots"

quote:

BornAgain_American1 [S] 95 points 17 minutes ago +99 / -4
Violent protesters=Antifa

Change my mind

quote:

–South_Florida_Guy 72 points 17 minutes ago +76 / -4
There was no violence from anyone on our side

Mr-J 18 points 14 minutes ago +20 / -2
Yup, just a beautiful patriot murdered by secret service racists

permalink parent save report block reply
–BasedMedicalDoctor -5 points 9 minutes ago +2 / -7
The gently caress? I get that you’re biased. But her own family has no idea what TF she was doing there. She was busting into the loving chamber. They have to shoot you at that point. Do you think she was just some random innocent person marching in peace in DC?

–UpTrump 1 point 7 minutes ago +1 / -0
You've really exposed yourself over the past 2 months. Even Shaun King said it wasn't justified

quote:

Antifa cucks larping as maga

quote:

That is simply not true. While it shows every sign of a false flag there were also various hotheaded Trump supporters who went “Alex Jones” and grabbed the opportunity to destroy property.

quote:

He’s keeping people from attending the false flag event on the 17th.

quote:

Spawnlingman 23 points 21 minutes ago +24 / -1
99.9% of us standing on the capitol that day didn't vandalize a drat thing. But that is our house and our vote was stolen. Our law of the land is broken. Our justice is broken. Our voices and our skin color and our children have been condemned since 2015 and before.

quote:

We're Trolls, but we aint violent. MAGA.

quote:

Cant be united when people are open discussing on twitter they are gonna come kill us and take our kids, land for voting for a president, I do hope you stay safe Mr Trump but the traitors will never be.

"LISTEN TO TRUMP" vs "gently caress THOSE PEOPLE" is creating some stress

quote:

DoctorCocktor 29 points 18 minutes ago +34 / -5
NO UNITY. gently caress JOE BIDEN

–Kekmanchoo 0 points 14 minutes ago +7 / -7
You listen to Trump or you can gently caress off.

quote:

svlem 24 points 20 minutes ago +48 / -24
Every single loving time he came out to speak is to bash the people rightfully protesting against their constitutional rights being snuffed away.

What is this loving poo poo?!
Kekmanchoo 10 points 16 minutes ago +17 / -7
Chill. Did you watch the video? He only condemned violence, and whether we like it or not some people were violent. Trump said he doesn't support any violence. If you don't support that then you are not his supporter. These are his words.

SimpleSeany 1 point 9 minutes ago +1 / -0
To be fair, violence is sometimes the only solution.

quote:

LiterallyKaiser 6 points 29 minutes ago +10 / -4
What a cucked message. Screw the cops and screw unity.

–Kekmanchoo -3 points 25 minutes ago +2 / -5
The only cuck here is you. Trump has spoken. If you don't like it then get the gently caress out.

quote:

The people in charge told him they'd lock him up if he didn't betray his supporters

quote:

Well his first two messages after what happened on Jan 6th didn't say anything against the protesters. But looks like they got to him with either 25th amendment or impeachment.

I do enjoy the random dunking on Q

quote:

MisterBlox 23 points 19 minutes ago +25 / -2
drat he went from 100% to 0% energy really quick after jan 6. SAD

permalink save report block reply
–ubermk3 0 points 14 minutes ago +1 / -1
When strong, appear weak.

–sickofaltspin 1 point 10 minutes ago +1 / -0
Q is a loving larp.

quote:

Im to tired to watch the video just want to say best president ever

quote:

Dogs123 16 points 26 minutes ago +45 / -29
He says transition, but to who? He never said Biden. 2 scoops

–DoomerBoyo 21 points 24 minutes ago +31 / -10
There's a reason he did not say Biden. Change my mind.

quote:

He's a hostage.

quote:

–Wolf_22 14 points 23 minutes ago +22 / -8
Blah, blah, blah...

No house, no senate, no White House.

Can barely express an opinion without it being taken offline or used against your livelihood.

RINOs everywhere, republicans are dead, democrats have the keys to the castle. National lock-down imminent, likely fines to preclude a mask-less sidewalk stroll, elections are now a joke...

gently caress this guy. gently caress it all.

–UpTrump 5 points 20 minutes ago +7 / -2
I'm very disappointed in Trump. He cracks down on his very own supporters but refuses to do poo poo about BLM

quote:

chieflemons 14 points 26 minutes ago +26 / -12
DID ANYONE HEAR THE WORDS "I CONCEDE TO JOE BIDEN"? NO? WELL THEN STOP loving DOOMING AND STRAP THE gently caress IN!!!!!

I think you need to reread your Lincoln history

quote:

7 days to be remembered as more than just the POTUS who was impeached twice, - cross the rubicon, do what Lincoln would do - save the Republic.

quote:

I agree that uncalled for violence is bad.

So when the left comes and strips us of every right we have left, remember, no violence.

I'm being sarcastic. Our country had an American Revolution and a Civil War to ensure the Republic stood. What happened last week wasn't violence but larping around the Capitol. The death of a civilian is on the cops hands.

But whatever, impeach the President again!

quote:

MatthewDiDonato 12 points 29 minutes ago +18 / -6
Yep... the Military in DC is to protect Biden. Go figure.

–King 2 points 22 minutes ago +2 / -0
Then gently caress the military

quote:

This is painful. Low on hopium.

quote:

WE WILL NEVER UNIFY UNDER BIDEN! STOLEN ELECTION. FRAUD. HE IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE A LAWFUL PRESIDENT.

quote:

–Mmceld1 9 points 28 minutes ago +9 / -0
Mainly just condemning any violence, calling for everyone to unite as Americans and find common ground. Also to work together to make America better.

–svlem 1 point 18 minutes ago +1 / -0
In what planet are you living in? Are you even in america? We're past our boiling point and all Trump has to say is that the people that were let in the capitol are loving terrorists and/or violent people. That granny holding the tiny flag is a terrorist, the unarmed 16 year veteran is a terrorist. The father holding his son's hand watching the paintings are terrorists. I don't think you quite comprehend the level of gently caress you this video is for us all. Those frail bodied people are being portrayed as hardened, cold-blooded terrorists, when in reality all they wanted was the concession to their simple and rightful loving demand: RECOUNT AND AUDIT THE VOTES!

quote:

Stop appealing to the gaslighting Trump. A very small % got rowdy and at that, it was barely 1% of what antifa/BLM have done for years.

Stop the bullshit.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
the knowledge fight episodes since the coup have been hilarious

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
Anyone who says "Can barely express an opinion without it being taken offline or used against your livelihood." is really, really outing themselves for being a huge racist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Being an active participant on TD.W at this point also goes hand in hand with being a huge racist.