Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

Just checked in on TheDonald and uhhhhhhhhhhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Could they not remember what a star of david looks like or am I missing something.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

I assume they don't want to even imply themselves to be jewwwwwwws, even for the sake of a stupid analogy

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

GreyjoyBastard posted:

the knowledge fight episodes since the coup have been hilarious
I strongly agree, if for no reason other than now I know and use the phrase "terrorism edging"

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

What is a knowledge fight episode?

Also "terrorism edging" is definitely a better phrase than stochastic terrorism.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

OwlFancier posted:

What is a knowledge fight episode?

It's a podcast about examining Alex Jones

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Froghammer posted:

I strongly agree, if for no reason other than now I know and use the phrase "terrorism edging"

I only just started listening in the last month or so, and Jordan's brain slowly cracking like an egg has made me feel very good in a "I understand that sensation, buddy" kind of way.

The only down-side is I've been caught by people over-hearing it and they ask me why I'm listening to Alex Jones and I have to explain, no, it's about making fun of him I'm not actually listening to InfoWars come back wait.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

COVID-19 Vaccinations in the United States​ (Jan 13 2021 As of 9:00am ET)

quote:

To: BeauBo
Number of people refusing to accept this abomination: THOUSANDS if not MILLIONS, including ME.

5 posted on 1/13/2021, 9:35:15 PM by backwoods-engineer (But what do I know? I'm just a backwoods engineer.)

quote:

To: BeauBo
Propaganda

Screw this stupid bug

Screw vaccines for this stupid bug

Screw vaccines in general

Silver kills all bugs dead. It’s free

6 posted on 1/13/2021, 9:45:01 PM by Truthoverpower (The guv-mint you get is the Trump winning express ! Yea haw ! Trump Pence II! Save America again )

Man From Georgia Arrested After Entering US Capitol Killed Himself

quote:

To: Bishop_Malachi
-- Possible, but suspicious... --
PTSD. Totally believable. The government is literally driving people to suicide. i see it in my family. Not suicide yet, but PTSD.

All by the government and press gaslighting.

11 posted on 1/13/2021, 5:51:53 PM by Cboldt

There are literally a billion stories about the various CHUDs who went to the Capitol.

quote:

To: 4Runner
I would like to see a good background description of the troublemakers who entered the Capital: name, age, marital status, criminal record, party registration, and whether or not they have attended any other Trump rallies.

I believe such information would reveal some surprising info. I do notice the press has been very quiet and not talking about this..

12 posted on 1/13/2021, 5:52:00 PM by elpadre

quote:

This is very sad. He knew he was going to be hounded, probably bankrupted, his family harassed, etc. and he just couldn’t take it.

The left does nothing but destroy the lives of good people.

18 posted on 1/13/2021, 5:57:31 PM by livius ( )

A good man just can't commit a little sedition in peace anymore!

quote:

Apparently he was doxxed and they threatened to go to his employer to get him fired.

That’s the world were living in now.

34 posted on 1/13/2021, 6:20:10 PM by qaz123

quote:

To: elpadre
Yep! The silence about who was in Capitol is deafening.

This dog is definitely **not** barking.

35 posted on 1/13/2021, 6:21:17 PM by wintertime ( Behind every government school teacher stand armed police.( Real bullets in those guns on the hip!))

quote:

He saw, knew or heard something (Pelosi’s laptop, etc.) he shouldn’t have.

41 posted on 1/13/2021, 6:42:14 PM by Road Warrior ‘04 (BOYCOTT The NFL, MLB, NBA, NASCAR & Faux Snooze! Molon Labe! Oathkeeper!)

Back the Blue!

quote:

The cops are saying “this is your opportunity to cone forward” if you participated in the demonstration.

Why would anyone throw themselves at the mercy of these Gestapo? See: “Never talk to the police”.

56 posted on 1/13/2021, 8:32:27 PM by Fido969 (,i.)

ArchRanger
Mar 19, 2007
I'm tired of following my dreams, I'm just gonna ask where they're goin' and meet up with 'em there.

I cannot imagine being so detached from reality that I'd be terrified of Joe loving Biden sending people to communist reeducation camps. It's utterly loving surreal. Like I know this is nothing new or groundbreaking but jesus gently caress at least Obama was a relative newcomer and didn't have decades recorded on the conservative side of every loving issue.

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

WTF is a "fren"?

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Minenfeld! posted:

WTF is a "fren"?

It's an alt right CHUD thing. They went from the Pepe stuff to infantilized baby talk. "fren" = friend

Rob Rockley
Feb 23, 2009

ArchRanger posted:

I cannot imagine being so detached from reality that I'd be terrified of Joe loving Biden sending people to communist reeducation camps. It's utterly loving surreal. Like I know this is nothing new or groundbreaking but jesus gently caress at least Obama was a relative newcomer and didn't have decades recorded on the conservative side of every loving issue.

Everything they suggest will happen if they lose is actually what they want to enact themselves on their enemies if they win. Most don’t really believe it in the sense that they have evidence it will occur and they are planning accordingly, just an indistinct fear that what they planned might be visited on them instead. It’s always projection.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It is very important that every opposition politician is going to enact doomsday because that means that posting online is actually fighting a very important battle. If the other guys are largely similar then you aren't special for backing your preferred team.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos
Silver is free?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Prism posted:

Silver is free?

Well it shoulda been! :freep:

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
If anyone isn't aware: this is one of the new QAnon endorsed congresspersons. A.K.A the future of the Republican party.
Marjorie Taylor Greene to file Biden impeachment articles on January 21…

quote:

To: GreyFriar
She’s got my support. If ALL 75 million voters for Trump rally around this woman it WILL be felt. Trust me!! She may even be able to hold rally’s! LOL

67 posted on 1/13/2021, 5:52:42 PM by pollywog (" O thou who changest not....ABIDE with me")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Beave Meister
ROCK ON!

Charge him with treason, insurrection against the United States and general Asshattery.

9 posted on 1/13/2021, 5:16:17 PM by Responsibility2nd (Trump is a deposed Pres. in exile. America is truly a banana republic. Our govt. has been overthrown)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Responsibility2nd
I want to see EVERYTHING that was on Hunter Biden’s laptop, every last thing..make James Biden testify under oath as well

27 posted on 01/13/2021 5:21:42 PM PST by Sarah Barracuda
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies ]

quote:

Awesome. We will continue to see the wheat separated from the shaft.

To hell with anybody that gives her anything less than a verbal standing ovation and full endorsement.

20 posted on 1/13/2021, 5:20:27 PM by bramps (It's the Islam, stupid!)

quote:

Tough and thinks outside the box. I like it. This is how we should be “playing” all the time. We just roll over and take it. We’ve got a few good Freshmen this year; I hope they kick rear end.

28 posted on 1/13/2021, 5:21:57 PM by MayflowerMadam (They had to kill somebody for their plan to work. RIP Ashli.)

Real original :jerkbag:. Why not impeach on the grounds of literally any of the other poo poo you morons have imagined up over the last 12 years?

quote:

To: Secret Agent Man
Correct. In fact she ought to go and find the very same articles of impeachment they used against Trump last year and use them verbatim against Joe Biden. Because Joe Biden was exactly guilty of the very bogus charges they made up against Trump. Those impeachment charges against President Trump should be used against Biden.

41 posted on 1/13/2021, 5:27:22 PM by Responsibility2nd (Trump is a deposed Pres. in exile. America is truly a banana republic. Our govt. has been overthrown)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

quote:

Thank goodness.

If President Trump is to be removed for that speech and the demonstration in the Capitol.

Then ANY one in Congress who doesn’t vote to remove Biden and Harris is a total fraud or fool.

President Trump spent the whole year denouncing THEIR VIOLENCE.

57 posted on 1/13/2021, 5:35:11 PM by Williams (Stop Tolerating The Intolerant)

quote:

To: secretagent; Impy; fieldmarshaldj; AuH2ORepublican; Clemenza; NFHale
Republicans should pass it by simple majority vote the day they regain control of the House, no witnesses, evidence, hearings, etc. are needed. Time to fight fire with fire and give the RATS a taste of their own medicine. They’re reduced impeachment down to a mere political move when the opposite party controls the White House, let’s see how they like it when the shoe is on the opposite foot. And when the Senate aquits Biden, impeach him twice more so they can call him “the most impeached President in history”

78 posted on 1/13/2021, 6:22:55 PM by BillyBoy ("States rights" is NOT a suicide pact.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

Whoa, here's a pic of her with one of those fully semi-automatic assault rifles with the shoulder thingy that goes up.

[pic that I am not bothering to rehost :effort:]
62 posted on 1/13/2021, 5:49:28 PM by PROCON (Molon Labe)
I find it amusing with that tag line that PROCON describes firearm accessories in this way.

Any day now Biden's election will be invalidated and Trump will be declared President :shepface:

quote:

To: Beave Meister; All
Join in on the hoping and praying that happens as well as this
THE GEORGIA SENATE ELECTION RESULTS GETS REVIEWED WHEN
TRUMP SENDS IN AN ARMY OF FED PROSECUTORS AND DOES THIS

There were a series of fraudulent voting charges here. Were they enforced and corrected before this election took place ? If they weren’t is not a review called for ?
If the Georgia Secretary of State is in charge of voting he has the responsibility of enforcing the state’s regulations as to who votes. And eliminate those from voter lists who don’t qualify.

Assign prosecutors to personally canvass and investigate. Check if military actually voted by asking them. Identify all voters by checking on legal age their residency and citizenship. If found they do not qualify charge Illegals including state visitors known as snowbirds also include any technical computer fraudulent programming testimony from Italy when presenting to the court and get these election results tossed. Try and get it done SAP before the 20th

LINKED HERE ARE REASONS WHY THIS IS WHAT WE SHOULD BE DOING
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3942623/posts#21
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3924076/posts#30
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3923435/posts#21
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3923157/posts#10
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3922715/posts#18
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3923312/posts#11

92 posted on 1/13/2021, 7:09:41 PM by mosesdapoet (mosesdapoet aka L.J.Keslin posting here for the record hoping somebody might read and pass around)

quote:

To: Lurkinanloomin
If Republicans take out Greene in 2022, it will be because she’s a Q-Anon cultist, not because she filed articles of impeachment against Biden.

96 posted on 1/13/2021, 7:52:25 PM by AuH2ORepublican (If a politician won't protect innocent babies, what makes you think that he'll defend your rights?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

To: AuH2ORepublican
Keep believing in backstabbers.......

98 posted on 1/13/2021, 8:17:04 PM by Lurkinanloomin (Natural Born Citizens Are Born Here of Citizen Parents|Know Islam, No Peace - No Islam, Know Peace)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 96 | View Replies]
She'll likely just dump QAnon when it no longer benefits her, just like every other Republican.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

kik2dagroin posted:

If anyone isn't aware: this is one of the new QAnon endorsed congresspersons. A.K.A the future of the Republican party.
Marjorie Taylor Greene to file Biden impeachment articles on January 21…

From what little I understand about impeachment, wouldn't it be literally impossible to impeach Biden on the 21st, unless he basically committed an impeach-worthy offense straight from the starting gun? Or is it technically entirely possible to impeach someone for actions done before the presidency, it's just that nobody has?

I just want to know if she's doing something that she can't act on at all, or if we're in Air Bud territory. Air Chud, if you will.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Cleretic posted:

From what little I understand about impeachment, wouldn't it be literally impossible to impeach Biden on the 21st, unless he basically committed an impeach-worthy offense straight from the starting gun? Or is it technically entirely possible to impeach someone for actions done before the presidency, it's just that nobody has?

I just want to know if she's doing something that she can't act on at all, or if we're in Air Bud territory. Air Chud, if you will.

You're correct. You have to do a thing as president to be impeached as president, it can't be like you cheated on a test in 6th grade.

Also loving lol at "wheat from shaft".

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Cleretic posted:

this is what the constitution says about what you can be impeached for

quote:

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors

it doesn't say the crime has to happen while they're in office, and I'm not a lawyer or anything, but it doesn't seem reasonable to me that Biden can commit hella treason and also take 50 bribes on January 19th and then go "ha! doesn't count, I wasn't president yet bitch!"

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Cleretic posted:

I believe you can introduce a bill to be considered, and you may even get co-sponsors, and you may even be able to get some kind of 'we deny the body the ability to do anything else until they vote on the Hurt Feelings Report Bill of Twenty Dickety One (As Joe Biden Has Stolen The Number Twenty From Us We Must Say Dickety Instead)' action going if you get a lot of collaborators.

But probably just the first one. Imagine Pelosi doing that bill tear up thing here.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Rob Rockley posted:

Everything they suggest will happen if they lose is actually what they want to enact themselves on their enemies if they win. Most don’t really believe it in the sense that they have evidence it will occur and they are planning accordingly, just an indistinct fear that what they planned might be visited on them instead. It’s always projection.

Jesus’s message was quite clear: “the other guy wants to do unto you the worst thing you can imagine; and verily I say do it unto him first; I am the way and if you follow me in word deed matters not; those who hear the word and look away live in the shadow and God sees them not thus treason sedition and violence to stop them is cool by me, amen”

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

kik2dagroin posted:

I find it amusing with that tag line that PROCON describes firearm accessories in this way.

He's mocking the response Carolyn McCarthy gave when Tucker Carlson asked her if she knew what a barrel shroud was. It's an ammosexual meme, apparently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ospNRk2uM3U

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008
Seriously, TD is in such a weird and interesting place right now. Alternating from despair to angry gently caress YOU HE’S STILL GOING TO WIN enforced triumphalism.

The despair is clearly more prevalent, but the triumphalism is the party line so it comes in waves and crests and falls depending on the news.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
The two month plus edging for freeper/td.w tears/cum has been so, so worth it. And horrifying of course, our democracy, etc

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I continue to be stupidly amazed at how much projection these people do.

They can't conceive that maybe people are genuinely pissed at Trump inciting what he did, it must all be a concocted bullshit impeachment. Never mind they've tried to impeach every dem president of my lifetime for the crime of not being a part of their party.

Anyway, let's slap some bullshit charges on Biden to own the libs!

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Zwabu posted:

It's an alt right CHUD thing. They went from the Pepe stuff to infantilized baby talk. "fren" = friend

wait what? no the right does NOT get to have the cutesy baby/babyfur talk that trans girls have been using forever. that's ours

i'm irrationally mad about this lol

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

no they can have being a babyfur, that's weird

letthereberock
Sep 4, 2004

TRUMP: There will be a peaceful transition.

TD.W: Ah but he didn’t say to whom! He’s never said there will be a transition to a Joe Biden administration!

TRUMP: There will be a peaceful transition to a Joe Biden presidency.

TD.W: Listen closely! He could be talking about a different Joe Biden who is a real patriot!

TRUMP: There will be a transition to Joe Biden, former Vice President and senator from Delaware, who’s social security number is 324....

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

Xiahou Dun posted:

You're correct. You have to do a thing as president to be impeached as president, it can't be like you cheated on a test in 6th grade.

Also loving lol at "wheat from shaft".

But there’s nobody to enforce this “rule,” so does it really exist?

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

letthereberock posted:

TRUMP: There will be a peaceful transition.

TD.W: Ah but he didn’t say to whom! He’s never said there will be a transition to a Joe Biden administration!

TRUMP: There will be a peaceful transition to a Joe Biden presidency.

TD.W: Listen closely! He could be talking about a different Joe Biden who is a real patriot!

TRUMP: There will be a transition to Joe Biden, former Vice President and senator from Delaware, who’s social security number is 324....

TD.W: Ahhhh, but GEOTUS never said that there would be a peaceful transition to a new US administration! Clearly he means that Biden will be the next president of China, and then our glorious GEOTUS will declare war on Biden and the CCCP!

Infidelicious
Apr 9, 2013

Nm

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
I Just Had The Pfizer Vaccine

the OP posted:

Posted on 1/14/2021, 5:54:38 AM by nikos1121

I think people here know that I’m a doctor.

I just completed the second shot of the two dose Pfizer vaccine. I felt virtually nothing after the first shot and nothing after the second shot given about 15 hours ago.

The injection consists of only 0.3 ml. Contrast that with the flu vaccine that is 0.5 ml.

The first shot helps your body recognize the virus, and the second revs up your immune system.

As you know, 99% of those infected with the virus recover fully. On the other hand there is a small percentage that recover but not fully. We call these people “long haulers.”

You might want to read up about them as many are formally very healthy even athletic.

Don’t be afraid of this shot. I recommend that you take it when it becomes available.

quote:

To: nikos1121
Congrats, you have the mark of the beast. 👹

3 posted on 1/14/2021, 5:57:26 AM by romanesq (TRUSTY THE PLAN! So ChiCom Joe is the Plan? Que magnificent! /s 👹.)
Freep: You have Satan in your chromosomes

quote:

Yer tainted now. Bill Gates has changed yer DNA. You have satan in your chromosomes now. I will pray for you.

6 posted on 1/14/2021, 5:59:27 AM by RC one (Lying, cheating, deceiving & manipulating are as natural to Democrats as swimming is to fish.)

quote:

To: Mom MD
No! I don’t care about your medical learning. I have the internet and it told me the truth. Covid is a hoax and the vaccine is an illuminati conspiracy to change our DNA. Do some research before posting next time.

36 posted on 1/14/2021, 6:15:56 AM by RC one (Lying, cheating, deceiving & manipulating are as natural to Democrats as swimming is to fish.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

Why in the world would you get a vaccine for a common cold variant that has over 99% survival rate and most people have no clue they have it with minor symptoms of a cold or flu?

As a doctor you should know there are two viruses that cause colds. Rhino and corona viruses. So what was the hubbub all about and why vaccine? First was to get Orange Man Bad and the second was to scam people out of their money as the government is paying for this scam which translates to taxpayer pocketbooks. Remind me not to see you if I have a medical condition.

44 posted on 1/14/2021, 6:20:44 AM by Slingwing

quote:

To: Mom MD
if/whenever mRNA is polyadenylated it enters the nucleus.

but then you know better, right?

wrong, it then changes the DNA

45 posted on 1/14/2021, 6:20:59 AM by Diogenesis ("when a crime is unpunished, the world is unbalanced" )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]
Sadly, over 4000 people die every day from tripping over rollerskates

quote:

I don’t understand...

If you’re a doctor, then you KNOW that the fatality rate of this virus is minuscule. You have to know that more people die tripping over roller skates.

WHY would anyone bother with a vaccine, especially when faced with those numbers?

We’ve lived just fine with so many other viruses and society hasn’t panicked and closed down.

I’m not trying to be a smart aleck here. It as a DOCTOR, you should know better. In this world, there is sickness. We DO all get sick and that is how our immune system builds.

66 posted on 1/14/2021, 6:49:01 AM by joethedrummer

quote:

To: Roadrunner383
Well, make up your mind already. LOL!

You have your mark of the beast and I’ll designate mine.

79 posted on 1/14/2021, 7:01:52 AM by romanesq (TRUSTY THE PLAN! So ChiCom Joe is the Plan? Que magnificent! /s 👹.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 49 | View Replies]

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I have to wonder, as the doctor posting there about the vaccine, when you see these replies why stick around there? One of your brain cells must signal that these people shouldn’t be interacted with, right?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I have to wonder, as the doctor posting there about the vaccine, when you see these replies why stick around there? One of your brain cells must signal that these people shouldn’t be interacted with, right?

ask this guy

SwingShift
Apr 27, 2013

Dr. VooDoo posted:

But then they'd lose all their racist sexist friends.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Xiahou Dun posted:

Could they not remember what a star of david looks like or am I missing something.

they're using "frens", they don't want to give even the slightest appearance of being anything other than aryan superfrogs

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
RC one is clearly taking the piss out of the rest of them but they are too stupid to see it

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Dr. VooDoo posted:

You frequently see this with conservatives, even though the same sort of pseudo-logic is used to reach most conservative positions, someone will be a doctor or an engineer or whatever and they're like "well conservatives are wrong about the thing I'm an expert in, but I agree with them on all the other issues" and they never question whether you know if the basic reasoning is wrong then the conclusions reached using it will be wrong in every area.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

quote:

If you’re a doctor, then you KNOW that the fatality rate of this virus is minuscule. You have to know that more people die tripping over roller skates.

WHY would anyone bother with a vaccine, especially when faced with those numbers?

We’ve lived just fine with so many other viruses and society hasn’t panicked and closed down.

...TWO. MILLION. GLOBAL. DEATHS. AND THE YEAR ISN'T OVER YET.

Seriously, what the gently caress is wrong with people? What does it loving take? I can mentally cope to some extent with the conspiracy idiots and the religious zealots and even the malthusian psychopaths who are happy to see The Surplus Population die off, but I can't fathom the existence of people that look at this catastrophe, frame it in a recognizable universe to the one I live in, and act like its not that bad.

Total deaths in the USA in 2018 was about 2.8 million. The #1 Cause of Death was heart disease. It killed 655,000. Cancer was #2 at 599,000. Covid is creeping up in 400,000 right now, it could very well break that number before the 1 year anniversary of the first US case on the 20th and will absolutely break that number before the 1 year anniversary of the declaration of the public health crisis on the 31st.

If we reach that number this ONE DISEASE added an entire extra 1/7th to our annual death count. ONE DISEASE. How many different conditions fall under "heart disease?" How many different cancers got combined to add up to that number? COVID IS THE DEADLIEST DISEASE AMERICA HAS SEEN IN A CENTURY AND SOMEHOW THIS DOESN'T COMPUTE FOR THEM. HOW?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elea
Oct 10, 2012

quote:

Twas the weekend before covfefe, and all thru the land, The lefties were trembling at the cards in Trump’s hand.

The patriots were nestled, all snug in their beds, While visions of perp walks danced in their heads.

The laptops recovered in a raid days ago, Shed new light on the crimes of our treasonous foe.

When up on the web there arose such a clatter, Big tech blocking accounts like free speech didn’t matter.

Impeachment was threatened, amendment 25, “The Trump administration must not survive!”

They screamed from the rooftops, on every news show. “This bad bad bad orange man has just got to go!”

But Donald J Trump had a card up his sleeve, a card so glorious no one could believe.

You see, he had caught them. He set a big trap. He knew they would try this election fraud crap.

He watched them all do it, all in real time. He was sure that Mike Pence would certify their crime.

His intel had told him they’d planned a false flag, To make sure Trump’s destruction was all in the bag.

The Dems told Antifa “Show up in disguise.” “Wear your MAGA hats backwards so no one will get wise.”

“When we start the debate, you all storm inside. Don’t worry, the police will open doors wide.”

“We will blame all your damage on Trump and his fans, So never again will Trump thwart all our plans.”

Trump knew Dems would do this, he sent special ops, They dressed like Antifa and grabbed the laptops.

Upon them was evidence of egregious crimes. The Deep State had done this crap so many times.

Straight to the military the evidence went. Charges of treason were now imminent.

No screaming or crying would stop what was to come. Resignation and prison, and Gitmo for some.

Military tribunals will convict all these traitors. Who stole an election because they were haters.

When the trials are done and the votes are done right. Crimes done in the darkness have come to the light...

Trump will be sworn in to finish his eight. And we will continue to make America great. ~