Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i vomit kittens posted:

start by consolidating us with QCS to create

QCSpam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

VideoKid posted:

I’m gonna go back to not believing in Delaware sorry Nichael

do so at your own risk now that the scourge of delaware controls the nation

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

StrugglingHoneybun posted:

those folks in the other thread are saying that this thread stinks and is for losers.

bad faith!

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

mila kunis posted:

on one page i see "cspam chat", trump thread, biden thread, lovely democrats thread but with some moronic thread title so no one knows what it is, another democrats " The Dem Thread: 2 Houses, 1 Presidency, 0 reason to not send my FUCKIN 2K " thread, this is too much

:justpost:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

mila kunis posted:

on one page i see "cspam chat", trump thread, biden thread, lovely democrats thread but with some moronic thread title so no one knows what it is, another democrats " The Dem Thread: 2 Houses, 1 Presidency, 0 reason to not send my FUCKIN 2K " thread, this is too much

i just need more threads!!!!

BOGO LOAD
Jul 1, 2004

"You know I always had trouble really chewing the fat with my pops. Just listen to him..."
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

mila kunis posted:

this is the future the balkanization thread wanted

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

StrugglingHoneybun posted:

those folks in the other thread are saying that this thread stinks and is for losers.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

C-SPAM has over a thousand readers and there's like a dozen posters upset they can't make the Trump/GOP mock thread into their personal hangout, so I'm not yet prepared to say the mods are being authoritarian and going against democratic will

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

mila kunis posted:

Trust the Plan

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Dustcat posted:

this is the future the balkanization thread wanted

The balk thread is just starved for posts in general :sigh:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Nichael posted:

do so at your own risk now that the scourge of delaware controls the nation
:hai:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

what about a thread for ashley biden? only a connoisseur of delaware melodrama would appreciate her dollar store meghan mccain routine.

she goes on facebook and posts about "my father :qq:" daily, and started a clothing business that was clearly a grift and folded it in like a month.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

go away mom, i'm biden'

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Yinlock posted:

big talk coming from the textbook example of a liberal overcomplicating everything to make themselves feel smart

look i got logged on and verified to my state's posting exchange in a brisk 3 weeks and was able to confirm that my posting credits are being mailed to me sometime in Q3 and i'm a complete loving moron

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Jewel Repetition posted:

C-SPAM has over a thousand readers and there's like a dozen posters upset they can't make the Trump/GOP mock thread into their personal hangout, so I'm not yet prepared to say the mods are being authoritarian and going against democratic will

every one of your posts has succed

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Nichael posted:

what about a thread for ashley biden? only a connoisseur of delaware melodrama would appreciate her dollar store meghan mccain routine.

she goes on facebook and posts about "my father :qq:" daily, and started a clothing business that was clearly a grift and folded it in like a month.

I’m still mad we didn’t get a don jr vs Hunter debate

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

RaySmuckles posted:

motherbox
Jul 19, 2013

THIS FORUM IS NOT CSPAM. CSPAM WAS NOT MADE A TOP-LEVEL FORUM

During inauguration mods deleted cpsam.

All existing threads were cloned.

Trump thread, succ zone executed; replaced with new threads to sow confusion.

Top-level CSPAM (TLCSPAM) is actually DND with new stylesheet.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

some of you are taking this way too seriously

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

motherbox posted:

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
aiiiiiiiiiiii i'm biden' ere

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

RaySmuckles posted:

Fake news

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

motherbox posted:

TRUST THE PLAN ( a little nsfw)

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

EMANCIPATION

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

motherbox posted:

this is now Canon

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

mila kunis posted:

yeah i've got no idea what thread i should be in and i am not awake enough to figure this poo poo out

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Jon Irenicus posted:

The uniting force of Trump is over. We now immediately regress to arguing about the rules and mods.

It is the time of demons and probes

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Nichael posted:

While I haven't had the time yet to fully learn all the rules, bylaws, statutes, laws, and standing orders of C-SPAM, I don't think there are any that prohibit new threads being made.

in other words: :justpost:

Flooger
Dec 26, 2004

motherbox posted:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

motherbox posted:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

i vomit kittens posted:

start by consolidating us with QCS to create

QCSpam
a wind whispered through the threads. a storm is coming...

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

I made the Dem thread because I wanted to talk about policy without having to deal with shitposts about Resistance poo poo and idiot no name libs shooting out their rear end on Twitter. If ppl think its too confusing fine, I don't care, gas it or whatever. But the succzone was a headache to post in and read, and there needs to be a thread for keeping up with what's happening politically in a Dem controlled national govt.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

a wind whispered through the threads. a storm is coming...

MY THOUGHTS IN I-SOLATION

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

Shageletic posted:

I made the Dem thread because I wanted to talk about policy without having to deal with shitposts about Resistance poo poo and idiot no name libs shooting out their rear end on Twitter. If ppl think its too confusing fine, I don't care, gas it or whatever. But the succzone was a headache to post in and read, and there needs to be a thread for keeping up with what's happening politically in a Dem controlled national govt.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=46

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Personally if I was dumb enough to be a mod, I'd keep trump thread and retitle it the Republican thread again just like it was a few years ago, a Succzone to read terrible takes, a Dem thread for keeping up on politics, and a chat thread that'll die in a few days.

The point is to keep as many people in the forums as possible because i bet you a lot of ppl are gonna tune out since the Trump train aint coming by anymore. Make it simple to follow and keep up with, that's the only thing you need to do.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

lol the sticky lib math thread

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Yeah the avg person who posts in DnD doesn't know poo poo about politics, but really feels like posting pages about how certain they are Manchin is a pretty cool dude.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
i don't mind the creation of the new threads but the announcement probably should have been made like a week ago. or maybe it was?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

mods are a gently caress