Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What would trump have done if he were still prez
This poll is closed.
bombed the boat 10 10.53%
told the beautiful boaters to ram the boat 45 47.37%
https://i.imgur.com/BvIBJji.jpg 40 42.11%
Total: 95 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

That brief. lmao I couldn't make it past the header before I was laughing too hard.

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
raw, seething, unfiltered Trringo

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Next-Gen posted:

drygoods i've noticed an uptick in diaper related posts from you

is everything all good in the diapeyhood?

perhaps the goods are no longer dry

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

samantonio posted:

That brief. lmao I couldn't make it past the header before I was laughing too hard.

COME NOW,

I think u posted this in the wrong thread

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
oh and the funny part about the reorganization resolution is that if the Dems controlled 51 seats, this wouldn't even be an issue. the reorganization resolution would have passed already and we wouldn't have heard a word about it.

it's literally only an issue because the senate is tied 50-50.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
trimp

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

emfive posted:

real stonk people have these option-based hedging strategies that make it such that if you have a vague idea of the direction a stock is going, you can plunge money into it in such a way that you won't lose much if you're wrong, and you won't make as much as if you just made a flat-out bet if you're right but you'll make something.

Do that over and over again and you've got a lot of money. It's very complicated to do however.

e: I will not confirm that I'm cumshitters son but he is much younger than me

yeah options can basically be bets where you don't lose more than what you pay for the option (as opposed to shorts which theoretically have unlimited risk) or you can purchase them as insurance against your current holdings losing value.

theres also stuff like the iron condor where you make money off selling options yourself. i have an explanation here if anyone is interested.

Jon Irenicus posted:

cumshitter do you know anything about 403bs

yeah i studied them last year. dont remember 100% but theyre functionally not all that different from a 401(k), just targeted at state employees

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/ItCyv6m.mp4

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

TMMadman posted:

but they wouldn't even be changing the actual filibuster for bills, they just want to change the filibuster for reorganizing the Senate so that democrats can take over the leadership of committees and stuff and Manchin won't even consider it.

he is literally saying that in order for the rules of the Senate to change, Schumer has to compromise with McConnell.

trap sprung bicth

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

DrPlump posted:

Trump is just chillin in Mar-a-lago aka the winter White House as shadow commander in chief of the armed forces planning his next move against shadow president Obama.

this is like, 98% accurate

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Filthy Hans posted:

that reminds me of the Rio olympics when the swimming teams were getting rashes and infections from a single practice session

the gross olympics water thing was p funny but seals don't care about that and orcas aren't the only things they're afraid of

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

apparently that guy's cat does this every time he takes a shower

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

oxsnard posted:

COME NOW,

I think u posted this in the wrong thread

lmao I don't know the structure of legal docs. Whatever the parties block is.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

i'm beginning to think the democratic party is in fact vert bad

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
brexit sounds like its going well

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

i'm beginning to think the democratic party is in fact vert bad

ya they're a bucnh of fuckups

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Goya Foods has revoked pro-Trump CEO's media privileges because of his insane conspiracy theories

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
piss

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/erinschaff/status/1353868206348374017

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

who gives a gently caress WHERE'S MY MONEY

Next-Gen
Sep 22, 2004

Ted Nugent is the next generation in Joint Combat soldiers

Foo Diddley posted:

perhaps the goods are no longer dry

my god

you were right

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, honestly, Schumer should just go ahead and agree with McConnell that he won't break the filibuster and then do it anyway if he gets the votes. There is no legally binding mechanism that McConnell can use to enforce such an agreement.

There is literally nothing that McConnell could do about it except go on the news and complain about hypocrisy which coming from him would be loving hilarious.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Next-Gen posted:

my god

you were right

DiapGoods

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
thanks random trm [pt poster, this showed up today

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtkMBeorxXM

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

who gives a gently caress WHERE'S MY MONEY

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Next-Gen posted:

my god

you were right

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Next-Gen posted:

my god

you were right

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
wetbads

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

TMMadman posted:

Also, honestly, Schumer should just go ahead and agree with McConnell that he won't break the filibuster and then do it anyway if he gets the votes. There is no legally binding mechanism that McConnell can use to enforce such an agreement.

There is literally nothing that McConnell could do about it except go on the news and complain about hypocrisy which coming from him would be loving hilarious.

decorum tho

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

TMMadman posted:

Cool so schumer just has to grow a brain, a dick, and a spine. Lol here comes 4 years of gridlock for fear of what the republicans will call them regardless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008