Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Morningwoodpecker posted:

This is Qanon we are talking about. You'd probably trigger some maniac to storm a single storey pet shop with an AR15 looking for the cellar.

unrelated to Q but i mean there are real "conspiracy's" with animal youtube poo poo. but its nothing like that.

there this "educational channel" about reptiles called The Reptile Channel, but its very very clearly vore fetish poo poo trying to pass it off as some education for kids/etc but when you watch it, its very very very hosed up very clearly shot and narrated as a fetish thing. its also very clear they don't actually take care of the animals and feed them the wrong poo poo and its just loving depressing, youtube doesn't do dick and its still up.i guess its not a conspiracy but thats the real type of hosed up poo poo that happens around animal communities online, not weird rape attics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiMb4GCvMuM

here is a video by New England reptiles on the whole thing. they censor/don't show most of the bad channels contents but I am gonna say TW :nms: :nms: :nms: as gently caress if your an animal lover of any stripe. also NE

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Feb 3, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazyvanman
Dec 31, 2010

Dapper_Swindler posted:

unrelated to Q but i mean there are real "conspiracy's" with animal youtube poo poo. but its nothing like that.

there this "educational channel" about reptiles called The Reptile Channel, but its very very clearly vore fetish poo poo trying to pass it off as some education for kids/etc but when you watch it, its very very very hosed up very clearly shot and narrated as a fetish thing. its also very clear they don't actually take care of the animals and feed them the wrong poo poo and its just loving depressing, youtube doesn't do dick and its still up.i guess its not a conspiracy but thats the real type of hosed up poo poo that happens around animal communities online, not weird rape attics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiMb4GCvMuM

here is a video by New England reptiles on the whole thing. they censor/don't show most of the bad channels contents but I am gonna say TW :nms: :nms: :nms: as gently caress if your an animal lover of any stripe. also NE

Don't want to derail, but have you heard of baby monkey hate?

To relate to the thread somewhat, there was at some point (maybe still is, I'm out of the loop) a theory that it was all part of a paedophile ring. In defense of that theory, some of the most vocal monkey haters had their YT names and profile pics of high profile convicted nonces.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

crazyvanman posted:

To relate to the thread somewhat, there was at some point (maybe still is, I'm out of the loop) a theory that it was all part of a paedophile ring. In defense of that theory, some of the most vocal monkey haters had their YT names and profile pics of high profile convicted nonces.

no i never heard of that one. i know alot of more abnormal/hosed up fetish types hide behind poo poo for either grooming or such reasons.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS
Has there been any Q drops since Biden was sworn in?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

gay picnic defence posted:

Has there been any Q drops since Biden was sworn in?

no outside the Q/watkins drop of "q was the friends we made along the way" deal but that was before i believe.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Dapper_Swindler posted:

no outside the Q/watkins drop of "q was the friends we made along the way" deal but that was before i believe.

Ah well that hardly counts. I wonder if he got a knock on the door from a man in a suit reminding him that inciting terrorism/insurrection was a criminal offense.

crazyvanman
Dec 31, 2010

Dapper_Swindler posted:

no i never heard of that one. i know alot of more abnormal/hosed up fetish types hide behind poo poo for either grooming or such reasons.

Essentially it's a community of YT accounts who share and make playlists of baby macaques suffering. The videos (unlike that reptile channel you posted which can get hosed imo) are actually uploaded innocently by other channels like zoos and sanctuaries. But the monkey haters comment all kinds of bizarre poo poo about how they love watching the monkey suffer. There were some threads on /x/ a few years ago trying to work out wtf is up.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

crazyvanman posted:

Everything is pedophilia with these people. Seriously has begun to make me wonder just where and when the projection element takes over. Like, if they were all almost to a man posting about, I dunno, how all their enemies were coke dealers with the same frequency they accuse everyone of loving kids, I'd probably begin to think that a lot of them were coke dealers.

It must be exhausting living in a world where you think that roughly half the population secretly enjoys having sex with children. Wtf?

Dapper_Swindler posted:

This is just proof that Biden had Q murdered or that Trump has secretly sequestered them away in Mar A Largo or something. Wouldn't shock me at all if there were at least one theory suggesting that Ashli Babbitt was Q all along and was taken out by the 1/6/21 antifa false flag.

BiggerBoat fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Feb 4, 2021

crazyvanman
Dec 31, 2010

BiggerBoat posted:

Everything is pedophilia with these people. Seriously has begun to make me wonder just where and when the projection element takes over. Like, if they were all almost to a man posting about, I dunno, how all their enemies were coke dealers with the same frequency they accuse everyone of loving kids, I'd probably begin to think that a lot of them were coke dealers.

It must be exhausting living in a world where you think that roughly half the population secretly enjoys having sex with children. Wtf?

It's a shame there's no remotely ethical way to repeat this famous study but the paedophile version: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8772014/

indiscriminately
Jan 19, 2007
I remember some months ago someone suggested that it could be fallout from an epidemic of untreated trauma from childhood sexual abuse. So, yes to projection, but in a sad way rather than a scary way.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

indiscriminately posted:

I remember some months ago someone suggested that it could be fallout from an epidemic of untreated trauma from childhood sexual abuse. So, yes to projection, but in a sad way rather than a scary way.

Yeah this is actually what I think is going on - there is a shitload of unprocessed trauma just under the surface of a lot of these folks.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

crazyvanman posted:

Essentially it's a community of YT accounts who share and make playlists of baby macaques suffering. The videos (unlike that reptile channel you posted which can get hosed imo) are actually uploaded innocently by other channels like zoos and sanctuaries. But the monkey haters comment all kinds of bizarre poo poo about how they love watching the monkey suffer. There were some threads on /x/ a few years ago trying to work out wtf is up.

maybe its weird racists trying to dog whistle poo poo? their is lots of weird tourture fetish poo poo taken out in weird ways. like the "fluffy" pony community types and such.

BiggerBoat posted:

its because its an easy way of making someone the worst of the worst with something thats completely unjustifiable. like someone said, its like saturday morning cartoon baddie logic warped through grown up poo poo.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Sucrose posted:

I just figure we need to build them up gradually to using common sense by introducing them to the most simplistic and obvious hoaxes and letting them discover on their own that they're not real. Once they've figured out one, maybe they'll make the leap.

there was an article a couple of years ago which i wish i could find again about some dude running a fake news site that would post made up poo poo to facebook for the explicit purpose of then admitting it was fake to get people to think about what they were reading and recognize hoaxes. the reporter also interviewed some lady who shared some of the stories believing they were real. long story short the people who believed it was real, when told they'd been duped, dismissed it as the work of mean liberals while continuing to believe every other obvious fake story they read

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Insurrectionist Truther Doesn’t Believe He Was At Capitol

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

its because its an easy way of making someone the worst of the worst with something thats completely unjustifiable. like someone said, its like saturday morning cartoon baddie logic warped through grown up poo poo.

It's basically synonymous with "satan worshiper" in their minds, as far as I can tell.

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

Lol let's see how a C can lead them back to funnier poop.

Elea
Oct 10, 2012
I think pedogate started off with plenty of people who understood they were being disingenuous but just like flat earth it reached a wide enough audience for the true believers to take over.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

there was an article a couple of years ago which i wish i could find again

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...4fed_story.html

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Sucrose posted:

A recent youtube video made me aware of the fact that mirrors of the ancient Bonsai Kitten site are still online. I should start posting them to QAnon groups, warning them of this horror. Maybe exposure to "babby's first internet hoax" will make them finally realize how stupid they're being.

These are undoubtably the same people who sent thousands of dollars to pygmy giraffe sellers. You are not going to get what you want

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

BiggerBoat posted:

Have you ever noticed the way many Christians talk about gay (specifically gay, man on man) sex as if it’s somehow better and more pleasurable than Herero sex between Herero people. Strongly suggestive IMO.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Dapper_Swindler posted:

We're never getting Q drops ever again, which is not as good as it sounds; it means the existing Q drops have ceased being a living document and are on their way to being canonized as a sacred text with a beginning, middle, and end

nonathlon
Jul 9, 2004
And yet, somehow, now it's my fault ...

pseudanonymous posted:

Have you ever noticed the way many Christians talk about gay (specifically gay, man on man) sex as if it’s somehow better and more pleasurable than Herero sex between Herero people. Strongly suggestive IMO.

Much like drugs, witchcraft, bondage, Satan, etc. they're all things which are terrible, base, un-natural, will destroy you etc. and simultaneously amazing and instantly addictive. Hell of a narrative.

Martian
May 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Froghammer posted:

We're never getting Q drops ever again, which is not as good as it sounds; it means the existing Q drops have ceased being a living document and are on their way to being canonized as a sacred text with a beginning, middle, and end

Looking forward to the first apocryphal texts and the infighting that will result in!

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

nonathlon posted:

Much like drugs, witchcraft, bondage, Satan, etc. they're all things which are terrible, base, un-natural, will destroy you etc. and simultaneously amazing and instantly addictive. Hell of a narrative.

Woulds't thou like the taste of butter? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

nonathlon posted:

Also god made the entire universe but is so weak that he can be defeated by dungeons and dragons books and ninja turtles toys.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Martian posted:

Looking forward to the first apocryphal texts and the infighting that will result in!
You're probably not. In-fighting means one of those groups has to inevitably win

crazyvanman
Dec 31, 2010

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Also god made the entire universe but is so weak that he can be defeated by dungeons and dragons books and ninja turtles toys.

I had no idea that D&D-phobia was so much of a thing until I listened to the Behind the Bastards episode on the satanic panic. These people are loving weird.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

nonathlon posted:

"Well I have heard what the Holy Ghost says
And I know some folks join him when they're dead
The count is on, the time is coming soon
But I can get to Hell much faster than you

And the witch is me
I put my spell on you
And I believe that the Devil watches over us
Sees every little thing we do"

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

pseudanonymous posted:

Yeah, they are terrified that if a gay winks at them their pants will just drop and their buttocks will spread of their own accord.

Most of the extreme religious arguments come down to that they personally don't have the will power to resist doing things.

"I couldn't control myself, please forgive me sky daddy! It's really your fault for making me weak!"

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

Is my psyops helping any?

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Randabis posted:

Absolutely, 100% do not stop

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

Randabis posted:

You genuinely need help.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

packetmantis posted:

You genuinely need help.

Alright I'll put together some apocrypha later

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Xand_Man posted:

Alright I'll put together some apocrypha later

Alpacrypha, surely.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

crazyvanman posted:

I had no idea that D&D-phobia was so much of a thing until I listened to the Behind the Bastards episode on the satanic panic. These people are loving weird.

Wait, you haven't seen Jack Chick's tract about the evils of D&D, titled Dark Dungeons? You really should check it out.

I bet you didn't know D&D is actually a manual to teach you how to cast spells in real life. Also, if you die in the game, you also die in real life (because you'll commit suicide when the DM kills off your character).

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

Randabis posted:

realtalk, there's only really three outcomes of what you're trying to do
  1. nobody notices or cares and you spent a lot of time on nothing
  2. people take it seriously, you lose control of it and nobody believes you when you later tell them it was fake
  3. it backfires on you and you end up fully submerged in the conspiracy you're trying to undermine

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Twelve by Pies posted:

Also, if you die in the game, you also die in real life (because you'll commit suicide when the DM kills off your character).
Does my cousin Bob Character, who has the same character sheet with the name changed, also replace me in real life? :effort:

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

Twelve by Pies posted:

Wait, you haven't seen Jack Chick's tract about the evils of D&D, titled Dark Dungeons? You really should check it out.

I bet you didn't know D&D is actually a manual to teach you how to cast spells in real life. Also, if you die in the game, you also die in real life (because you'll commit suicide when the DM kills off your character).

Also now a hit film!

http://www.darkdungeonsthemovie.com/

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
Anyone who braves the CHUD safe spaces know how they are reacting to Liz Cheney not getting axed? Are they frothing over all the RINOS daring to disobey the GEOTUS?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I still love when they rereleased Mazes and Monsters to look like a Da Vinci Code style thriller: