Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

Taintrunner posted:

Biden isn’t listening to anyone except Wall Street and corporate lobbyists. This is explicitly what he said his Presidency would be about since he started his campaign, just like the past 40 years of his political career.

Tweeting is free. “Shame” and “pressure” mean nothing to a warmongering austerity rapist.

I think you're missing the point: She had no illusions about who Biden is and she is not a supporter. She's a brother of Bernard and criticizes Biden from the left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AngryBooch posted:

I think you're missing the point: She had no illusions about who Biden is and she is not a supporter. She's a brother of Bernard and criticizes Biden from the left.

She endorsed and campaigned for Biden, making her a supporter of a warmongering austerity rapist that is now actively spitting in the face of anyone deluded enough to think he wouldn’t continue to carry out a hard right agenda.

You have no point.

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

Taintrunner posted:

She endorsed and campaigned for Biden, making her a supporter of a warmongering austerity rapist that is now actively spitting in the face of anyone deluded enough to think he wouldn’t continue to carry out a hard right agenda.

You have no point.

I mean, that's simply not the case. You must be thinking of somebody else.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AngryBooch posted:

I mean, that's simply not the case. You must be thinking of somebody else.

She literally told people to vote for Biden. That’s what an endorsement is. You can keep living in your fantasy land where words and actions don’t mean anything, but this is reality we’re in.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Taintrunner posted:

She literally told people to vote for Biden. That’s what an endorsement is. You can keep living in your fantasy land where words and actions don’t mean anything, but this is reality we’re in.

i don't like this post because for the "let's pressure Biden from the left" folks, the fantasy land they're living in is that their words and actions mean something

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

Taintrunner posted:

Again, this is simply not the case. You're thinking of somebody else.

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

Business Gorillas posted:

i don't like this post because for the "let's pressure Biden from the left" folks, the fantasy land they're living in is that their words and actions mean something

Is this the thread where we make fun of people criticizing Biden from the left?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AngryBooch posted:

She endorsed Biden, you moron.

https://twitter.com/EmmaVigeland/status/1247980510325989380?s=20

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

e: whoops

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

Flirting With Apathetic Waitresses Since 1984

AngryBooch posted:

she used to work at tyt. she liked warren during the primaries then fully switched to bernie after warren accused him of sexism. after bernie lost, she begrudgingly stood behind biden. she then left tyt for the majority report and now sits silently next to sam seder as he obsesses over jimmy dore.

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

Taintrunner posted:

Are you ok man?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AngryBooch posted:

Are you ok man?

I’m sorry you don’t understand what words mean. A liberal blue check telling people they’re voting for a warmongering austerity rapist is an endorsement of a warmongering austerity rapist. facts are facts.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

AngryBooch posted:

I wouldn't say that Emma Vigeland fell for anything as much as she is trying to shame and/or pressure Biden into doing popular and leftist things.

Haven't read past this post. Anyone have a source for anytime Vigeland hasn't been carrying water for establishment politics, while acting as a young hip progressive, e.g. the Matt Yglecias track before he aged out.

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

Taintrunner posted:

I’m sorry you don’t understand what words mean. A liberal blue check telling people they’re voting for a warmongering austerity rapist is an endorsement of a warmongering austerity rapist. facts are facts.

Ok we went from:

Taintrunner posted:

She literally told people to vote for Biden. That’s what an endorsement is.

to

Taintrunner posted:

telling people they’re voting for a warmongering austerity rapist is an endorsement

So, you ok man?

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
A public figure telling people who they are voting for is an endorsement. How do you not understand this?

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

papa horny michael posted:

A public figure telling people who they are voting for is an endorsement. How do you not understand this?

It's because they're dumb as poo poo.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

papa horny michael posted:

I think an endorsement is an endorsement. If we're going to go all "words mean something" on people then, for it to be an endorsement, you have to say something like

"I support"

or

"I endorse"

I am going to vote for is not really an endorsement anymore.

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

pseudanonymous posted:

I think an endorsement is an endorsement. If we're going to go all "words mean something" on people then, for it to be an endorsement, you have to say something like

"I support"

or

"I endorse"

I am going to vote for is not really an endorsement anymore.

I absolutely love the mental gymnastics involved in describing how a public figure saying they are going to vote for someone is not an endorsement. It's just the best.

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

Taintrunner posted:

You have no point.

Taintrunner posted:

So to recap here I may be a dumb as poo poo moron, but none of the bolded is true.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AngryBooch posted:

So to recap here I may be a dumb as poo poo moron, but none of the bolded is true.

You’re a dumbshit moron playing at being illiterate instead of simply admitting I’m right.

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

cenotaph posted:

I absolutely love the mental gymnastics involved in describing how a public figure saying they are going to vote for someone is not an endorsement. It's just the best.

I would argue saying you're voting for Biden while reminding people of his sexual assault, cottage cheese brain, and lovely legislative record doesn't count as an endorsement.

Taintrunner posted:

You’re a dumbshit moron playing at being illiterate instead of simply admitting I’m right.

you ok man?

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

AngryBooch posted:

I would argue saying you're voting for Biden while reminding people of his sexual assault, cottage cheese brain, and lovely domestic record doesn't count as an endorsement.

you ok man?

Yeah and that's why you're a moron.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cenotaph posted:

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

cenotaph posted:

quite possible. But I'm also correct.

AngryBooch posted:

Is this the thread where we make fun of people criticizing Biden from the left?

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

The liberal is once again reduced to arguing semantics instead of having principles. You love to see it.

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

I do not endorse doing this thing I'm publicly saying I'm doing: somehow technically correct.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Post Biden-voters arguing about semantics.

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

cenotaph posted:

I do not endorse doing this thing I'm publicly saying I'm doing: somehow technically correct.

lol do you think Martin Scorsese movies are endorsements of the mob and amoral wall street traders?

edit: hey now, call me a moron if you want but i'm no liberal dude come on

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

AngryBooch posted:

lol do you think Martin Scorsese movies are endorsements of the mob and amoral wall street traders?

lol this post

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
of all the comparisons. scorsese made a 3 hour and 30 min long apology for his aggrandizement

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

AngryBooch posted:

Goldmine

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
This argument is very interesting and not at all tedious, but I think this thread could use some fresh content

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

lol i knew cspam was going to eat itself with trump out of office, but this is still a little faster than I expected

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

lol i knew cspam was going to eat itself with trump out of office, but this is still a little faster than I expected

Republicans are still trying to figure out who the next Trump is going to be and Democrats are being Democrats so we're spinning our wheels here.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Taintrunner posted:

She literally told people to vote for Biden. That’s what an endorsement is.

LMAO not only are you dead wrong about what this word means AND what that woman did (she never told anyone else to vote for Biden) you are also a completely insane rant machine that does nothing but attack everyone everywhere unprovoked for no good reason

keep screaming into the void weirdo i'm sure the revolution will happen sooner because of your posts

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

You people are loving irritating buzzkills, post more funny poo poo and quit slapfighting.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

You people are loving irritating buzzkills, post more funny poo poo and quit slapfighting.

Now is this an endorsement of the thread or not? Because he says to post.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Elephant Ambush posted:

LMAO not only are you dead wrong about what this word means AND what that woman did (she never told anyone else to vote for Biden) you are also a completely insane rant machine that does nothing but attack everyone everywhere unprovoked for no good reason

keep screaming into the void weirdo i'm sure the revolution will happen sooner because of your posts

Cute projection from an enraged illiterate freak. Sorry that reality breaks your sad little brain!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A public figure taking to a platform like Twitter to broadcast their support for a Presidential candidate is an open endorsement of their policy and record, and in the case of Joe Biden, that means an endorsement of the mass slaughter of over a million Muslims in the Middle East, the militarization of police to murder and criminalize Black lives, and the construction and maintaining of concentration camps to target Latinos, which makes you a liberal white supremacist.

Sorry, but facts don't care about your feelings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

so if this thread's about biden voters, where can we post for dying/dead chuds?