Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Being combative and aggressive all the time is a sign of lead poisoning.
i got my gen x uncle with this one pretty good during the George Floyd protests. I then sent him the graph of lead and crimes and lead and stupidity or whatever that research showed. Had a good lol at his expense over that one

It's the perfect thing to tell people. It explains so much about that generation of my family and their inability to work together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Hillary 2020 posted:

“The Goys were shoveling the snow from their parking spots, shoveling the snow across the road, and throwing the snow onto Spaide’s property,”
Lisa Goy at one point returns to her shoveling, but stops again to call Spaide “scum” in the seconds before he returns with a handgun.

“Go ahead,” she urges her armed neighbor. “Go ahead.”

The group continues to shout until Spaide opens fire on the couple, striking them both several times. He then returns inside his home and appears with another weapon, which he uses to shoot the Goys several more times.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ny-shoveling-murder-suicide-surveillance-video-20210204-uudc6ma5z5bv7gf6mdnizbwj2e-story.html

woman who got shot: "what are you going to do, shoot me?"

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Taintrunner is arguing that it's not actually possible to vote for a politician without also giving tacit approval to their policies

it isn’t.

also get this, she could have just: not said anything. instead she chose to say something, and that something was her approval (materially provided in the form of a vote) of Biden becoming president

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Just say you're fine with warmongering austerity rape and move on, you don't lose anything for disagreeing with the guy and you won't win anything by convincing him. It's literally just words at this point

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Shut the gently caress up, take it to another thread

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

lol i knew cspam was going to eat itself with trump out of office, but this is still a little faster than I expected

Taintrunner has been ranting since well before Trump left office

now this, this is good content

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

please

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

Epic High Five posted:

on the other hand, this is the beginning of some great content

the regretful biden voters are coming from inside the thread

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

imagine 4 years back someone comes into the thread to defend and argue semantics for a twitter user who said they were voting for trump

if that twitter user slowly turns into a corn cob... what would that say about someone who followed the same logic?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
why the gently caress would you ever tell people how you voted

the key is to tell people who you DIDNT vote for. morons. idiots.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

why the gently caress would you ever tell people how you voted

the key is to tell people who you DIDNT vote for. morons. idiots.

In Australia there's a saying - We don't vote for politicians, we vote against them.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

shouldn't you be on fire/poisoned by wild animals right now?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Raine posted:

the regretful biden voters are coming from inside the thread

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NO YOU DID NOT DUMBASS

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

KoRMaK posted:

i got my gen x uncle with this one pretty good during the George Floyd protests. I then sent him the graph of lead and crimes and lead and stupidity or whatever that research showed. Had a good lol at his expense over that one

It's the perfect thing to tell people. It explains so much about that generation of my family and their inability to work together

We laugh but I swear to god microplastics or corona is going to swiss-cheese our brains and the zoomers' kids will laugh at us and we'll deserve it. Or maybe we just won't be able to adapt to digging latrines and catching rabbits for our meals.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Taintrunner posted:

NO YOU DID NOT DUMBASS

I hate you but you bring what I crave.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

This is Taintrunner's time to shine yeah

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Laterite has issued a correction as of 00:43 on Feb 7, 2021

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/renay/status/1357741362825805825

"C'mon guys, if we get enough people to sign our online petition, Nickelodeon will HAVE to bring Invader Zim back on the air!"

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

ahahahahaha

I never liked this thread much before, but it owns now.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
cant we just call biden like our senators and tell him he sucks. or mean postcards?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

lmao

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Pussy Boss posted:

ahahahahaha

I never liked this thread much before, but it owns now.

Those replies are savage especially the last one.

Didn't Sleepy Joe say and promise multiple times on the campaign trail it would be $2000?

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

I know this word is a right wing shibboleth but "mail your representatives!! they have to respond!!!" is the most cucked poo poo ever. hard to imagine anything more pathetic than believing that something is going to happen other than your congressman's intern throwing it away and sending you a form letter before going back to writing their harvard admission essay about how seeing hamilton made them cry

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Hillary 2020 posted:

“The Goys were shoveling the snow from their parking spots, shoveling the snow across the road, and throwing the snow onto Spaide’s property,”
Lisa Goy at one point returns to her shoveling, but stops again to call Spaide “scum” in the seconds before he returns with a handgun.

“Go ahead,” she urges her armed neighbor. “Go ahead.”

The group continues to shout until Spaide opens fire on the couple, striking them both several times. He then returns inside his home and appears with another weapon, which he uses to shoot the Goys several more times.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ny-shoveling-murder-suicide-surveillance-video-20210204-uudc6ma5z5bv7gf6mdnizbwj2e-story.html

Given the ages, locality, and attitude of all three I'd say the world has lost nothing but a few magas.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

I know this word is a right wing shibboleth but "mail your representatives!! they have to respond!!!" is the most cucked poo poo ever. hard to imagine anything more pathetic than believing that something is going to happen other than your congressman's intern throwing it away and sending you a form letter before going back to writing their harvard admission essay about how seeing hamilton made them cry

Last time I wrote to Ilhan I got a nice email back from one of her staffers in about a day but she might be an outlier.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

You have to include an invitation to your sick party in your private Bahamas resort, stuff like that. Writing letters is truly a lost art...

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

etalian posted:

Didn't Sleepy Joe say and promise multiple times on the campaign trail it would be $2000?

Yes, even after the 600 checks went out the Warnock and ossoff campaigns were sending texts and ads that said 2k checks

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

etalian posted:

Yep, the wager was turn GA dem and $2000 checks will rain from the sky. No mention was made of this terrible, oh you've already received 600, nonsense. $2000 was offered as a new program, a new proposal as a sign that the biden administration was not merely a continuation of trump's.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's true that it is a new administration that is different from trump's. after all, trump sent out stimulus checks and biden won't.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Right? I can understand having this mindset in 2016 or 2017, but is so obvious by now that these guys don't loving care. What is the mental hurdle here?

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
If you show up to voice concerns in person, you could either get a box of stale donuts or a decades long prison sentence.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'll never forgive those jackbooted tots

sat on my keys!
Oct 2, 2014

Clip-On Fedora posted:

Right? I can understand having this mindset in 2016 or 2017, but is so obvious by now that these guys don't loving care. What is the mental hurdle here?

hope dies last I guess

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it's true that it is a new administration that is different from trump's. after all, trump sent out stimulus checks and biden won't.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Source4Leko posted:

Why does anyone think trying to shame the dems into anything will work? The only thing they could be shamed into doing is putting anyone to the left of them into camps.

lin manuel miranda should endorse single-payer

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

We laugh but I swear to god microplastics or corona is going to swiss-cheese our brains and the zoomers' kids will laugh at us and we'll deserve it. Or maybe we just won't be able to adapt to digging latrines and catching rabbits for our meals.

uhhh the zoomers brains are way more hosed up with plastic than ours lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Millennials spent their formative years eating Doritos 3d, listening to rap rock, and watching Iraq and Afghanistan get exploded on TV, and somehow Zoomers are more vicious and dead-eyed.