Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Don't forget to report that post to the mods!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
the voters are coming from inside the thread

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

euphronius posted:

there are actual leftists in the dem caucus

theyre all here with me, just out of frame

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Coolness Averted posted:

lol you're going to die on the toilet from a heart attack in your 40's screaming about libs like some kinda horseshoe version of brietbart

Coolness Averted posted:

Can't we just enjoy a tasty not-bitter presidential pilsner together?

lol that was fast

Edit: Oh yeah, content:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JuliusGoat/status/1359082149832495104

Clip-On Fedora has issued a correction as of 16:07 on Feb 9, 2021

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

the virus knows that joe biden is president now so it will go back to brunch

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

what thread do we go to to yell about janet loving yellen telling us 60k is the compromise cutoff between two different sets of idiot dems

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Holy poo poo shut the gently caress up about AOC and M4A votes and poo poo in this thread, there's like 3 succ zones now take one of those over. I'll kill this thread before it becomes the new home of tedious circular Dore fights

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Coolness Averted posted:

People had their problems with Billy Beer, but it was stronger and had real body.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Locking the succ thread is like when they turn off that container unit in Ghostbusters. Now there's loose succ energy everywhere.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Zurtilik posted:

Locking the succ thread is like when they turn off that container unit in Ghostbusters. Now there's loose succ energy everywhere.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
do we still have the american gothic or hypernormalization threads? I feel like that Cuomo deathface or this photo of Biden confirming schools are safe to open belong there

this of course was the day before studies showing children and schools are giant vectors in spreading the virus were released

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Coolness Averted posted:

do we still have the american gothic or hypernormalization threads? I feel like that Cuomo deathface or this photo of Biden confirming schools are safe to open belong there

this of course was the day before studies showing children and schools are giant vectors in spreading the virus were released

where are these studies at

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Breakfast All Day posted:

theyre all here with me, just out of frame

File photo: Joe Biden with leftists in the dem caucus

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/europes-schools-are-closing-again-on-concerns-they-spread-covid-19-11610805601

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

https://globalnews.ca/news/7569457/montreal-study-schools-vector-coronavirus-transmission/amp/

Here's one

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

open 'er up (safely)

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

spacemang_spliff posted:

open 'er up (safely)

That's been the "best" part of all this. They're very careful to never make any claims about what "safely" means, and our dogshit media never asks.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Kreeblah posted:

That's been the "best" part of all this. They're very careful to never make any claims about what "safely" means, and our dogshit media never asks.

Sounds like somebody doesn't Trust Science

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

spacemang_spliff posted:

Sounds like somebody doesn't Trust Science

Everyone back in school March 1st, the science says that COVID made a truces that it will stay out of schools, and definitely not infect children, teachers, or their families

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

drat, your country is gonna collapse this year.

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

Biplane posted:

inshallah

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Coolness Averted posted:

mods ban this sick filth

Biden acquiesing to Cuomo's demands re: schools reopening in NYS is going to be a superspreader event not even Donald Trump could have possibly blundered into

Crunchy Black has issued a correction as of 01:03 on Feb 10, 2021

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Epic High Five posted:

Holy poo poo shut the gently caress up about AOC and M4A votes and poo poo in this thread, there's like 3 succ zones now take one of those over. I'll kill this thread before it becomes the new home of tedious circular Dore fights

The Thunder-dore

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/JuliusGoat/status/1359273764375187466

“O! The very prospect must be mortifying to you villianous rapscallions!”

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

source your quotes

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Yinlock posted:

source your quotes

18 hours was a joke. Welcome home.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Clip-On Fedora posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JuliusGoat/status/1359273764375187466

“O! The very prospect must be mortifying to you villianous rapscallions!”

Surely this time they will be able to shame republicans

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Biplane posted:

Yeah, it makes me feel like huge summer storms in the northeast when I was a kid cloudless blue sky but everything would look and feel weird

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol this country is collapsing

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Taintrunner posted:

lol this country is collapsing

You are alive to experience the death of an empire. Seeing the US's power decline and its institutions shatter helps me better appreciate the fall of other empires.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

bedpan posted:

You are alive to experience the death of an empire. Seeing the US's power decline and its institutions shatter helps me better appreciate the fall of other empires.

it’s very scary because I live here but it’s also insanely badass because this country is horrifically evil and must be destroyed if something better is going to be built on its ruins

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

it’s very scary because I live here but it’s also insanely badass because this country is horrifically evil and must be destroyed if something better is going to be built on its ruins

i am all for it, this country needs to be taken down a few pegs from its stranglehold over the world and i would like to think that we can manage our decline so we can at least go out with dignity and not grind everyone's lives into dust, but that's absolutely not gonna happen with how awful this culture is so lol get hosed american "society"

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Nothing better will come from the ruins of the United States. The most likely failed state scenario IMO is something that looks like Venezuela but fascist.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lmao texans

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

nobody is getting a roof over their head with $1400 lol

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Taintrunner posted:

nobody is getting a roof over their head with $1400 lol

who tf in this country spells it “cheques”?

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

Flirting With Apathetic Waitresses Since 1984

theflyingexecutive posted:

who tf in this country spells it “cheques”?
maybe her abusive parents only let her watch pbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
$2000 bucks isn't going to get you out of a van in the driveway situation, let alone $1400

Also, "cheques?"