Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Everytime I see MTG I cannot help but read it as Magic the Gathering and always get confused for a second.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Nitrousoxide posted:

Everytime I see MTG I cannot help but read it as Magic the Gathering and always get confused for a second.

That's why I refer to her exclusively as Marje

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Yeah it’s incredibly confusing. Why isn’t everyone a nerd?!

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean if your posting on a message board you are a nerd so they aren’t exactly the people who would be talking about magic

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
EXCLUSIVE: Ashli Babbitt’s Legal Team Breaks Silence on Capitol Tragedy – Requests Public’s Help in Identifying Persons of Interest

quote:

To: bitt
According to bystanders at the time they were all actors

3 posted on 2/10/2021, 10:26:25 AM by PIF (They came for me and mine ... now its your turn)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

I just want the truth about Ashli Babbitt and HER autopsy report, and what other productions was she a "crisis actor" in?

4 posted on 2/10/2021, 10:28:24 AM by The MAGA-Deplorian (Sarcasm. It's my only natural defense against stupidity!)

quote:

THE MEDIA NEEDED THE HEADLINE "TRUMP SUPPORTER SHOT WHILE ASSAULTING CONGRESS"
She was led to that window by Antifa/FBI army posing as Trump supporters for the sole purpose of getting shot. People were smashing windows all around her yet the shooter stayed focused on JUST Ashli..

Ashli was SET UP to be murdered.

6 posted on 2/10/2021, 10:31:45 AM by CivilWarBrewing (Get off my back for my usage of CAPS, especially you snowflake males! MAN UP!)
Their shirts are buttoned up FALSE FLAG!

quote:

The first two look like they go shopping together in Seattle- they favor the same style of clothes. One white, the other olive complected, both look to be the same young age; I’ve seen the latter’s kind of eyes many times in college, he has the look of a foreign student. They look like experienced antifa type protesters.
The third looks like them at all, he looks caught up in it like Ashli, or else seems an amateur at protesting. That doesn’t mean he is, but he doesn’t look geared up for hand to hand scuffling and doesn’t seem concerned about his identity as the first two, so he could serve another function if he’s not a genuine Trumper. The one thing that stands out about him that might connect him to the others is the unusually tight collar- all of them wear clothing that covers the torso very very well and does not expose the neck.

The last guy ...who was apparently referred to as “Medic,” is interesting and not masked. He also is wearing his coat collar tightly closed. That is of note to me because it is, at least among men I see, very rare for men to wear their collars all the way zipped or buttoned up, not even in winter. Here are 4 men all tightly collared, more than I’ve seen all year outside of a Marine dress uniform. These guys don’t look like Marines and aren’t in uniforms so what’s with the tight collars on their civilian sportswear? Trying to avoid being grabbed by the collar, or trying to cover up some kind of vest? Or...what?

They got a very good shot of the “Medic,” he should be easy to identify, and am surprised he hasn’t been already.

I am curious if these four are on the police wanted list with others who entered the building. If not, why not?

31 posted on 2/10/2021, 11:11:10 AM by piasa (Attitude adjustments offered here free of charge)

quote:

“Ashli Babbitt who was gunned down by a Capitol Hill Police Officer inside the capitol during the protests. To date, this officer’s name has not been released.”

HOW do they KNOW it was a “Capitol Hill Police Officer” if they don’t know WHO it is?

I don’t know the truth about the Ashli Babbitt conspiracy theory, BUT I can’t dismiss it either. If it is true that she was a “bisexual/transgender crisis actor” then conspiracy odds just went WAY up.

40 posted on 2/10/2021, 11:32:52 AM by faucetman (Just the facts, ma'am, Just the facts )

quote:

To: Yo-Yo
Seen the obit? Heard about the funeral? If she was shot were is the blood?

47 posted on 2/10/2021, 11:44:47 AM by PIF (They came for me and mine ... now its your turn)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

To: joshua c
As Ashli lay bleeding on the floor

If you look closely she is not actually bleeding, rather it could be a blood capsule and the blood ran uphill. Its only obvious because we are told she was shot, as there is no wound visible.

After she’s removed there is only a 2 inch spot and a few drops which a ‘cop’ steps on and smears around. There’s not even enough blood to be a convincing bloody nose let alone a gunshot would.

See any ‘cop’ trying to secure the scene? Or put up tape?

Why was didn’t blood fountain out of her as a ‘cop’ was giving her 1/2 Aed CPR when she was being carried away?

Why were so many prominent ‘rioters’ changing their clothing appearance before leaving the scene?

Not a conspiracy, but a play.

52 posted on 2/10/2021, 11:55:04 AM by PIF (They came for me and mine ... now its your turn)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

I just love how Ashli Babbitt doesn't even get to be a martyr for Freepers. Now she's a by sexual transgender crisis actor for Antifa!

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
She clearly wasn't shot because she didn't explode in a fountain of blood like in my favorite movies.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Alfred Hitchcock Presents: North by Sexual (A Crisis Production).

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I can't tell you how many trans people I know who fill out their profiles in the third person and refer to themselves as "a transgender," while doing it.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
The fountain of blood existed, it was just filling up her insides.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Sanguinia posted:

I can't tell you how many trans people I know who fill out their profiles in the third person and refer to themselves as "a transgender," while doing it.

And "by sexual" as well.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
A thread posted by a freeper who doesn’t realize what kind of site she’s on:

https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3933366/posts

Heart wrenching story about 80 people being trafficked in a tanker and suffocating to death, including a desperate phone call with a plea for God’s mercy. But they’re ~illegal immigrants~ so you know how freep feels but the op still has a shred of empathy and is horrified by the abyss. She of course still has lovely opinions too. Sorry for no quotes, but it’s pretty brutal even for freep standards (and I’m on my phone)

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012

Pontius Pilate posted:

A thread posted by a freeper who doesn’t realize what kind of site she’s on:

https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3933366/posts

Heart wrenching story about 80 people being trafficked in a tanker and suffocating to death, including a desperate phone call with a plea for God’s mercy. But they’re ~illegal immigrants~ so you know how freep feels but the op still has a shred of empathy and is horrified by the abyss. She of course still has lovely opinions too. Sorry for no quotes, but it’s pretty brutal even for freep standards (and I’m on my phone)

You've been warned

quote:

Comment #6 Removed by Moderator

quote:

To: Reno89519
That’s a surprising, and unsettling, remark from a Freeper. There are 80 people, likely men, women, AND children suffocating to death. Some already dead. Illegal immigrants yes, but humans who were desperate enough to call the police from inside a dark airless death trap.

8 posted on 2/10/2021, 1:08:38 PM by sevinufnine
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

To: sevinufnine
RIP

Let this be a lesson for those thinking of paying a smuggler to get into the USA.

Get is line, do it the legal way.

14 posted on 2/10/2021, 1:22:32 PM by Jonny7797

quote:

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.

16 posted on 2/10/2021, 1:27:46 PM by Governor Dinwiddie (Guide me, O my great Redeemer, pilgrim through this barren land.)

quote:

If you were trying to break into someone else’s home and got stuck in a vent you would probably decide to call for help rather than die yourself. If help didn’t show up and you did die whose fault would it be? If you brought your child along and he or she perished whose fault would it be?
I guess in your world the happy ending is when burglar and child get away along with a a good part of the homeowner’s life’s work.

20 posted on 2/10/2021, 1:34:14 PM by Oshkalaboomboom
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

quote:

If you don’t want hellish things to happen to you, then don’t make a deal with the Devil. The fact that human smugglers are assholes isn’t anything new. Be safe. Obey the law.

25 posted on 2/10/2021, 1:39:07 PM by Mr. Rabbit

quote:

For this a legitimate case could be made to impeach Biden. He put the carrot on the end of the stick.

27 posted on 2/10/2021, 1:45:51 PM by bramps (It's the Islam, stupid!)

quote:

Sorry. No sympathy.

They climbed into that tanker to invade the US. Knowing it was illegal.

33 posted on 2/10/2021, 1:53:31 PM by Kozak (The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.)

quote:

To: higgmeister
I don't doubt your assessment of the cell phone being able to penetrate whatever container they were in but I have no doubt that this was indeed a call for help by illegals in some sort of container that were suffocating to death.........
I don't find it useful to argue whether or not people are dying in a potential horrible situation.

The growing lack of humanity and compassion on this site is becoming disturbing........

46 posted on 2/10/2021, 3:17:17 PM by Hot Tabasco
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 44 | View Replies]

quote:

When people are committing a crime and suffer from how they chose to do it, I am okay with that.

If in this case they were kidnapped, this is tragic.

50 posted on 2/10/2021, 3:50:26 PM by ConservativeMind (Trump: Befuddling Democrats, Republicans, and the Media for the benefit of the US and all mankind.)

quote:

Committing crime has consequences.

52 posted on 2/10/2021, 4:25:37 PM by Organic Panic (Democrats. Memories as short as Joe Biden's eyes.)

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
That's pretty loving bad even by the standards of Freep. Wow.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
The standard of freep was Lazmataz saying Zyklon B showers are the only solution to illegal immigration and DACA kids, and other freepers being like "well that may be but God will punish you for saying it, don't you want to go to heaven"

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

I like that one spot on their document where her name is misspelled

Ashi

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Very talented crisis actor

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Finnankainen posted:

EXCLUSIVE: Ashli Babbitt’s Legal Team Breaks Silence on Capitol Tragedy – Requests Public’s Help in Identifying Persons of Interest

Their shirts are buttoned up FALSE FLAG!

I just love how Ashli Babbitt doesn't even get to be a martyr for Freepers. Now she's a by sexual transgender crisis actor for Antifa!

do they think actual shootings and death looks like loving HL2 SMOD? like some agent shoots her with a pistol and their is just geisers of blood and gore. like high enough calliber/etc does some hosed up damage and poo poo but poo poo aint kill bill.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Nihilarian posted:

Very talented crisis actor

by sexual

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

Finnankainen posted:

If you look closely she is not actually bleeding, rather it could be a blood capsule and the blood ran uphill

Rookie mistake by the Deep State, to use the antigravity fake blood.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
Freep: blood ran uphill. Its only obvious

Terrible thread title

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Nitrousoxide posted:

I think of

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Nenonen posted:

I think of

Well, Mt. Gox originally started as a Magic the Gathering trading site so we're on the same page!

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Are any of the Freepers actually watching the impeachment trial? Of course Fox doesn't show all of it.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Breaking — Biden terminates ‘National Emergency Order’ at the Southern border…
A traitor even greater than OBUMMER :lol:

quote:

To: Red Badger
No greater traitor has ever occupied the white house then the current occupant.

3 posted on 2/11/2021, 8:37:23 AM by patriot torch (Ashlie Babbitt-say her name)

quote:

To: patriot torch
Absolutely. Look at his priorities, all the problems going on right now and destroying US energy independence, destroying the US economy, destroying US sovereignty, destroying womens sports, poisoning the minds of our children is a priority with this guy? This isn’t someone with our best interests in mind, this is an enemy.

And they are impeaching Trump, a guy who isn’t even in office? Once again WHERE the hell is the Republican party? NOWHERE to be found!

We have an illegal occupier of the White house who was installed by multiple violations of the constitution such as election laws unconstitutionally changed, a thug who is on videotape admitting that he blackmailed the Ukraine - something democrats accused Trump of doing last year and impeached him for - a thug who is mentioned in his sons own laptop of being involved in a pay for play bribery racketeering scheme, WHY isn’t he being impeached?

Once again Republican hide under their desks just like they did with Obama while our country is destroyed for the benefit of our enemies.

11 posted on 2/11/2021, 8:50:26 AM by GrandJediMasterYoda (As long as Hillary Clinton remains free equal justice under the law will never exist in the USA)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: GrandJediMasterYoda
Complete agreement. The new world order has used the marxists to implement th ir ultimate agenda. The dismanteling has only just begun.

This certainly has Prophecy prophetic overtones.

13 posted on 2/11/2021, 8:59:11 AM by patriot torch (Ashlie Babbitt-say her name)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

quote:

The regime occupying DC is illegal, unconstitutional and criminal.
They are there to impose control and tax the middle class into oblivion while they pocket the money and let the CCP control many decisions just to repay them for their part in a criminal election, an insurrection and an act of war. If they are not removed, America will die.

17 posted on 2/11/2021, 9:01:05 AM by doc maverick
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

I wonder what event necessitated heavily armed troops being deployed in the Capitol :thunk:

quote:

To: Red Badger
Meanwhile he has established Marital law in the nations capitol.

4 posted on 2/11/2021, 8:38:43 AM by NoLibZone (Any Guard in DC are traitors. I don't pray/hope for their safety.They passed the test and will shoot)

quote:

Like he and his minions would ever step foot on/at the border and talk with US residents. Never.

Are these illegals wearing masks as they enter the USA? Getting shots? Highly doubt it.

16 posted on 2/11/2021, 9:00:49 AM by hsmomx3
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Nitrousoxide posted:

Well, Mt. Gox originally started as a Magic the Gathering trading site so we're on the same page!

It stands for Marjorie Taylor Greene Online eXchange, now.

Dirt5o8
Nov 6, 2008

EUGENE? Where's my fuckin' money, Eugene?
Freep: This certainly has Prophecy prophetic overtones

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
"Marital law" is my favorite recurring typo no matter who commits it, but it's especially funny when the person is someone you already know is an idiot.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Marital law enforced by the greatest tyrant of all, family court.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Trump declared marital law at least three times.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?
It may be an early 90s chassis, but I do like the replies threading they implemented.

quote:

To: nikos1121
Most Dims I know are anti-Semites.

Yet, most of the Jews I know are Dims.

11 posted on 02/11/2021 7:21:14 AM PST by Reddy ( B.O. stinks)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]
To: Reddy
Most Jews I know hate Christians & the USA.

26 posted on 02/11/2021 9:31:29 AM PST by PghBaldy (12/14 - 930am -rampage begins... 12/15 - 1030am - Obama's advance team scouts photo-op locations.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies ]
To: Reddy
Weird isn't it? Non-observant Jews however – JINOs.

48 posted on 02/11/2021 8:03:17 PM PST by Governor Dinwiddie (Guide me, O my great Redeemer, pilgrim through this barren land.)

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Tucker Carlson says his show has been targeted by groups funded by Ford Foundation, Soros and others
freerepublic.com is a place where petty, racist, authoritarian conservatives post about how pious, not racist, and patriotic they are

quote:

To: RandFan
what’s the over/under on hate tucker/love tucker on this thread?

and how many posts until someone tells us (in excruciating detail) all about how they cut the cord, and are so much happier now.

4 posted on 02/11/2021 7:33:25 PM PST by JohnBrowdie
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: JohnBrowdie
and how many posts until someone tells us (in excruciating detail) all about how they cut the cord, and are so much happier now.
Oh, the many times I've seen FReepers opine that, "I threw my TV away in 1992 and haven't looked back, you should too!"

12 posted on 02/11/2021 7:40:20 PM PST by PROCON (Molon Labe)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: PROCON
Oh, the many times I've seen FReepers opine that, "I threw my TV away in 1992 and haven't looked back, you should too!"
Just some harmless virtue signaling. Kind of like when they say "what's an NFL" etc etc

46 posted on 02/12/2021 3:50:28 AM PST by Sir_Humphrey (Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people -Socrates)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: JohnBrowdie
what’s the over/under on hate tucker/love tucker on this thread?

Didn't take long at all...

48 posted on 02/12/2021 4:12:21 AM PST by COBOL2Java (Republicans are the court jesters in the kingdom of liberalism)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies ]
Link takes you to this post. If you follow it you're also treated to a book burning gif!

quote:

“Conservative television host Tucker Carlson”

He’s a conservative? When? Before he blamed Trump before or after the 01/06 staged riots?

7 posted on 2/11/2021, 7:35:43 PM by max americana (FIRED LEFTARD employees at our office every election since 2008 and enjoyed seeing them cry.)

quote:

To: max americana

He’s a “Conservative” that likes to hang out with Hunter Biden.

It’s an Act. He’s outraged until Election time, then he has to expose those horrible Conservatives.

Like John Roberts, his opinion was written until he found out Obama didn’t have the Votes, then he had to twist and contort to give Obama the Victory.

21 posted on 02/11/2021 8:02:45 PM PST by AnthonySoprano (‘’)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: AnthonySoprano
“He’s a “Conservative” that likes to hang out with Hunter Biden.

It’s an Act. “

Yup. He just acts like one of us. At least everyone (or most) know Cavuto and Hannity are FAKE conservatives, hence their ratings nosedive. Lou Dobbs was the last one there and he’s more libertarian.

24 posted on 02/11/2021 8:10:04 PM PST by max americana (FIRED LEFTARD employees at our office every election since 2008 and enjoyed seeing them cry.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies ]

GrandJediMasterYoda got banned on social media for being a shithead again :qq:

quote:

The neo-Marxists are on a bender this week, they are banning, censoring, firing, shutting down everyone who they feel is not a neo-Marxist. I had a fake Facebook page up and yesterday they said I was banned for 30 days for “bullying” when in fact all I did is ask a leftist to show me evidence Trump incited a riot. They banned that website liberty daily for 30 days as well.

https://gab.com/TheLibertyDaily/posts/105686409903776171

10 posted on 2/11/2021, 7:38:13 PM by GrandJediMasterYoda (As long as Hillary Clinton remains free equal justice under the law will never exist in the USA)

quote:

Gee that's odd.
After all these years of doing investigations/expos'es on Fox, that might be the only time Tucker Carlson has ever mentioned anything regarding George Soros.

34 posted on 2/11/2021, 9:48:48 PM by lewislynn ( There is NO EVIDENCE of "widespread" Systemic Racism.)

quote:

To: lewislynn
Glenn Beck was pushed off Fox because of George Soros. He was doing a whole series of shows about Soros. Then came the LEFTY boycotters.

42 posted on 02/12/2021 1:43:43 AM PST by joshua c (Dump them all. Twitter, Facebook, Google, Amazon, cable tv, natl name brands)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 34 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: joshua c
I'm glad you mentioned Beck. Yes he went way off the rails during the 2016 campaign, but once Trump started moving on his agenda, Glenn was man enough to issue a mea culpa to Trump and his supporters. Cynically, many will say it was because he was losing his audience, and there may be some truth in that, but Beck was onto Soros, Ayers, the Tides Foundation, and the deep state long before 2016 when other big name hosts were laughing them off as kooky conspiracy theories.
45 posted on 02/12/2021 3:31:41 AM PST by Joe 6-pack
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 42 | View Replies ]
gee I wonder why :thunk:

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
For the record: Glenn Beck going "way off the rails" refers to the fact that Beck and Ted Cruz are besties, and Beck supported him during the 2016 primaries. Beck was pretty loud about how Trump's politics and personality were worrying and that this was too eerily similar to the rise of the Nazi party, and talked about how Trump palled around with people like Steve Bannon who were explicit white supremacists. This caused Beck's ratings to nosedive.

Beck was clearly betting hard on Trump losing, and then saying he was the only one who saw how dangerous Trump was and that if they'd nominated Cruz he would've won and everything would be great. This of course didn't happen, and he showed some resistance to Trump at first, in fact he was one of the few right wing media hosts to still report negatively about Trump for about the first year of his presidency.

And then he completely changed his tune because...the AP reported on Trump saying "they're not people, they're animals" in reference to immigrants. To Beck, the press reporting on this was inexcusable and he went full MAGA. So yes, Beck's "change of heart" absolutely was to fix his falling ratings and the fact that the Blaze media company was doing very poorly financially.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Bumble Dating Site Woman Are Only Allowed To Ask Men For A Date, Men Cannot Initiate Contact {Vanity}

quote:

New Dating site . IPO was yesterday. Womens empowerment site. Only women are allowed to ask men out on the site. Men not allowed to initiate contact. You know what is gloing to happen. Women will only ask the most attractive males..after a few rejections from the males let's see how this site works out because women do not take rejection well.
1 posted on 2/12/2021, 11:27:51 AM by setter
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: setter
Only black makes are shown on the homepage. Interesting. White women no longer have to fly to Jamaica.

4 posted on 2/12/2021, 11:31:07 AM by setter

quote:

That upsets the natural order, turns the men into submissives. No man in his right mind should be on that site.

I’d enjoy hearing Gavin McGinnis’ discuss this.

5 posted on 2/12/2021, 11:31:41 AM by DesertRhino (Dog is man's best friend, and moslems hate dogs. Add that up. .... )

quote:

Women will only ask the most attractive males..after a few rejections from the males let's see how this site works out because women do not take rejection well.
I'm going to guess that Bumble is aware of that, and that males who reject too many times will be dropped.

Still, I think that guys will generally respond positively to any female attention. Even with a woman of below-average attractiveness, an attractive guy may decide she's worth keeping around as a reserve possibility, in case his more attractive date fails to show. Or he may decide to try her out, thinking that a less-attractive woman may try harder to keep him happy.

24 posted on 2/12/2021, 12:02:13 PM by PapaBear3625 ("Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." -- Voltaire)

quote:

HAHAHA. Substitute “F boy” for “dinner whore” or “gold digger” and that’s exactly how every other dating site is.

28 posted on 2/12/2021, 12:43:59 PM by Organic Panic (Democrats. Memories as short as Joe Biden's eyes.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Zathras
Found out where you look matters. Using typical apps ...

In SE Asia, most profiles are real and you get real dates with attractive women.

In Dubai and the Middle East, mostly prostitutes and women “for sale” on these apps

In the US. Not one contact or date (and lots of heffers and scary looking women with their own zip code)

30 posted on 2/12/2021, 12:48:37 PM by Starcitizen (To the filthy Indian trash snowflakes that cried my tagline, eff you and your filthy country. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies]

quote:

This will be fun to watch. It will force women to confront their value in the dating market place when men they are attracted to won’t reply to them. They ain’t gonna like it. It’s not going to be like any other dating site where they can stroke their ego rejecting men all day long.

31 posted on 2/12/2021, 12:49:34 PM by Organic Panic (Democrats. Memories as short as Joe Biden's eyes.)

quote:

The woman who sign up for that site will be psychotic, gold digging, hypochondriacal, prima donnas who are control freaks.

33 posted on 2/12/2021, 1:20:31 PM by CodeJockey (Dum Spiro, Pugno)

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Bumble is almost 10 years old or something isn't it

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Shugojin posted:

Bumble is almost 10 years old or something isn't it

2014ish, which tracks with my college day memories of it becoming a thing more by like 2015-2016.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Thank you as always for more ammunition for my ongoing reports against freep for hate speech and inciting terrorism.

Freep delenda est

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

i mean whats wrong with that? if i were single, id rather get messages from women who were actually interested for once instead of sending messages into the void to various ladies and never hearing back for various reasons.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i mean whats wrong with that? if i were single, id rather get messages from women who were actually interested for once instead of sending messages into the void to various ladies and never hearing back for various reasons.

That upsets the natural order, turns the men into submissives

Willatron
Sep 22, 2009

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Don't you get it man!? A woman initiating contact makes YOU the woman! And that is a "Bad Thing"(TM)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
You'll become the little spoon, making you a heterosexual gay.