Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/RheaRipley_WWE/status/1359607756110594049

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Dacap posted:

https://twitter.com/realkeithlee/status/1359587689159397378?s=21

For those unfamiliar, Tom MacDonald is a straight up horrible white YouTube rapper who sings anti-political correctness songs and raps against cancel culture

lmao gently caress Keith Lee, he deserves his booking

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Eat My Fuc posted:

I know he likes Gas, Nils Frahm, Skee Mask, Tim Hecker. Seems to be pretty eclectic in his tastes though. Pitchfork did an interview with him a few years ago which was interesting to see.

looked it up

https://pitchfork.com/thepitch/pro-wrestler-zack-sabre-jr-has-insanely-good-music-taste/

i am fuckin down with anyone that charts koze

sleepwalkers posted:

he also used a joy orbison track as his entrance music on the indies for a while before i think switching it up to idles???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa_PDKKc2_A

ahah no way

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I too like to make sure wrestlers music taste is correct. He is morally wrong. I feel comfortable in telling this person they’re a bad person because they like listening to music.

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
https://twitter.com/BossMoz/status/1359864900131037187?s=19

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

The_Rob posted:

I too like to make sure wrestlers music taste is correct. He is morally wrong. I feel comfortable in telling this person they’re a bad person because they like listening to music.
how many skrewdriver albums do you own

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

how many skrewdriver albums do you own

Lol gently caress off

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

it's just music do you not like listening to music

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

it's just music do you not like listening to music

I mean you seem to be more into neo nazi punk music that I am. But yeah keep determining what a black man like Kieth Lee is allowed to listen to

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

wow suddenly music can mean things and the message of the music someone listens to can reflect on the listener glad we've learned something from this exchange

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
shut up shut up shut up!!!

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

wow suddenly music can mean things and the message of the music someone listens to can reflect on the listener glad we've learned something from this exchange

Tom Macdonald does shock music about being cancelled I don’t think he’s calling for extermination of the Jews. Also I’ve never listened to him that closely, but I’m also not about to call a black man racist or whatever because of a guy he listens to at the gym.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Tom Macdonald has a tattoo that says “HOG” on the inside of his lip. That is all.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

The_Rob posted:

I mean you seem to be more into neo nazi punk music that I am. But yeah keep determining what a black man like Kieth Lee is allowed to listen to

It doesn’t matter what race you are if you’re into listening to some dickhead who makes music about how it’s not fair to get cancelled for being a piece of poo poo, because whatever genre that is it’s strictly music for total loving idiots and garbage people.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Quantum of Phallus posted:

shut up shut up shut up!!!

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

code:
We dropped Darby off by the local homeless shelter. They said they don’t take in road kill. 

I looked around at the people there and said “What’s the difference?”

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I've been listening to ZSJ's cover of 4'33" ever since the accusations against Marty and Havoc came out last summer

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Mob posted:

I've been listening to ZSJ's cover of 4'33" ever since the accusations against Marty and Havoc came out last summer

Savage yet just

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Ganso Bomb posted:

code:
We dropped Darby off by the local homeless shelter. They said they don’t take in road kill. 

I looked around at the people there and said “What’s the difference?”

That's a pretty awesome sleezy 80s badguy line.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

The_Rob posted:

If you listen to a bunch of alt right music for Nazis, yes, you should be judged for it. Also the secret about black people to remember is this: they're people. That means a lot of them are just as horrid as white people are, and does not make them free from criticism. You seem to be about half a step away from race fetishization here.

Vince MechMahon fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Feb 11, 2021

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

w/e the good stuff is is what i like, and the bad stuff i don't care for, just want to get that on the record along with any other previous statements

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I listened to a Tom MacDonald song when he was doing his dumbass feud with Mac Lethal, and I found his facial tattoos unsettling. This is the extent of my Tom MacDonald knowledge.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

kind of a shitty wizard...

Mob posted:

:perfect:

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

https://twitter.com/RealKeithLee/status/1359601958101938179?s=20

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

why does Keith Lee post like he's talking about a very dignified hat or a katana he bought at the mall

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
The tweet about wrestlers having brain damage is evergreen

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

i only listen to metal machine music, roast me if you must

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Karma Tornado posted:

why does Keith Lee post like he's talking about a very dignified hat or a katana he bought at the mall

He reads like Jason Whitlock in that tweet. Which is absolutely not a good thing.

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

methinks good sir doth not appreciate yon "hustle," nor his tenacious "grind." Verily, in truth one does not need to fully agree with his musings about "cancel culture" in order to enjoy the "beats" he does "lay down"

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

what

https://twitter.com/WONF4W/status/1359918923194519557

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Wrestlers should just leave and say they were released, if the head of talent is that on the ball.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lol @ "perhaps no more"

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Karma Tornado posted:

hes a nerd

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

https://twitter.com/shvartacus/status/1096871228390789120?s=21

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Clearly Hunter doesn't think much of the media that covers professional wrestling, because the idea that someone with as much power as him not knowing why an on camera employee was let go is absurd. If I can piece that together, Meltzer and his peers sure can.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Clearly Hunter doesn't think much of the media that covers professional wrestling, because the idea that someone with as much power as him not knowing why an on camera employee was let go is absurd. If I can piece that together, Meltzer and his peers sure can.

Hunter doesn't know cause he was also released. Best of luck to HHH.

We are happy too introduce the new head of relations: Jean-Paul Levesque.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

I need to see the dog to confirm their intelligence.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Repackage Keith Lee as "The Internet Male" :goodshit:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Repackage Keith Lee as "The Internet Male" :goodshit:

Davis Aurini already dresses like Paul Ellering, so put him with Keith as his manager.