Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
for the low low price of only 1.5b/month I'll copy and paste any updates to the Helldump to your choice of location. I recommend something that can support inline images because Dalmuti's Guy Fieri photoshops are not to be missed

re: killing hisec orca bots, I have yet to see one with an MTU out in a belt and I'm not sure why they'd bother using them. The rat loot and salvage I've cleaned up after 4+ months of Orca mining is less than 200m isk worth, and most of that is from the occasional meta warp disruption field generator (dropped by frigates ??)

Jazzzzz fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Feb 12, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

For just 5bil a month I'll eve mail brave my carefully curated lists of good posts, recipes, and custom memes.

Still better than test pings

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
The one thing I missed about sigma (aside from the gotes) is the recipe for F'n Nog.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

going back to the comms hurf a few days ago, could *theoretically* whoever was taking Brave's money have been receiving pings where the keywords were different to everyone else or receiving different pings or the like and knowingly feeding them back faulty intel?

Yeah, it's certainly possible, if we've identified the spy in question.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

evilweasel posted:

back in the early Deklein era, we had a jabber bot that read the wallet API for bounties paid for hauler spawns. since virtually nobody ever bothered looting them (especially since this was back in the times where ratting bots were de facto allowed) it was basically just free minerals.

Wow, memories! I was never into production, and just VNI/Ishtar dual-boxed in ZZZR-5 for isk back then. One day I found one of those elusive hauler spawns, and warped back and forth from that wreck and the station like 10 times in a Bestower. Ended up with a few hundred million in Tritanium.

I hadn't thought about hauler spawns in years.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Ammo 200M
Exotic Dancers, Female 150M
Fuel Blocks 800M
Goon Ping Relay 12,000M
SRP 900M

someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this, my alliance is dying

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

PathAsc posted:

For just 5bil a month I'll eve mail brave my carefully curated lists of good posts, recipes, and custom memes.

Still better than test pings

I'll do the same for 4 bil, because literally no effort is required on my part.

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account

ullerrm posted:

The smartass in me says we should iskwar on this. "Pay us 10b/mo instead and you'll get our pings and TEST pings too! Save billions and still be informed!"

What a deal!!!!

Brave Squirrel
Mar 25, 2009

ullerrm posted:

Ammo 200M
Exotic Dancers, Female 150M
Fuel Blocks 800M
Goon Ping Relay 12,000M
SRP 900M

someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this, my alliance is dying

I made one of these earlier but neglected to get the 12b in there so I updated it

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
when they announced that there would be a native macos client i guess they really just meant they would break it on macos entirely so you had to go buy a windows computer

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
Why in gods name would you pay for something so free.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Hey dunk if you’re reading this I will take 4b/month for access to the secret discussion boards of r/eve

is that where they discuss if my reddit accounts are globby alts or not?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Xolve posted:

I'll do the same for 4 bil, because literally no effort is required on my part.

But I do it in a fun font, I'm still the better deal!

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

it more important to take CFC from EVE: AFTER THIS newbies can growth, recruit ect...MODERN EVE, CFC DESTROY ANY TRIAL TO DO THIS!!! FACT!

why NEWBIES should listen to wormholes, they having already their MISSION: IMPORTANCE TO FOLLOW TO GET CFC FROM EVE: AFTER THIS...it can be to move...to lowsec...to roaming...NOW time to GET CFC OUT!!!

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Jazzzzz posted:

for the low low price of only 1.5b/month I'll copy and paste any updates to the Helldump to your choice of location. I recommend something that can support inline images because Dalmuti's Guy Fieri photoshops are not to be missed

re: killing hisec orca bost, I have yet to see one with an MTU out in a belt and I'm not sure why they'd bother using them. The rat loot and salvage I've cleaned up after 4+ months of Orca mining is less than 200m isk worth, and most of that is from the occasional meta warp disruption field generator (dropped by frigates ??)

When I'm WFH, I Orca mine, and I dump out an MTU periodically because otherwise it bugs me to have all these wrecks just floating around.

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

it more important to take CFC from EVE: AFTER THIS newbies can growth, recruit ect...MODERN EVE, CFC DESTROY ANY TRIAL TO DO THIS!!! FACT!

why NEWBIES should listen to wormholes, they having already their MISSION: IMPORTANCE TO FOLLOW TO GET CFC FROM EVE: AFTER THIS...it can be to move...to lowsec...to roaming...NOW time to GET CFC OUT!!!

Querns, are you okay? I had to go get treated for brainworms after reading that.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

dragonshardz posted:

Querns, are you okay? I had to go get treated for brainworms after reading that.

let no man, woman or child question my capacity for sustaining mental anguish

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I'd envy you for being able to read reddit, but lol no that place is trash.

Please guard your mind friendo

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

PathAsc posted:

I'd envy you for being able to read reddit, but lol no that place is trash.

Please guard your mind friendo

coelomate
Oct 21, 2020

According to my RES ~ upvote tracker ~ and user flairs, many goons loathe /r/eve despite frequently posting in /r/eve.

:justpost:

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

coelomate posted:

many goons loathe [posting] despite frequently posting

akma
Jan 30, 2016

I simply lack the motivation to write anything here.

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

is that where they discuss if my reddit accounts are globby alts or not?

Have them create a "Globby alt" title or flair or whatever they call it.

Mappo
Apr 27, 2009
Brave paid 12 billion ISK for 3 months of tilde spam and pings for the correct Mumble channel.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

ALL HERE IGNORE: ITS THE LOGISTIC RUN AN ALLY...SOMETIME IT EASY PAY THE SPY HAUNTER: NO PEEPS WANT JOB...BUT NO...CFC THINK IT BETTER NOT HAVE THE SPY...NOT HAVE THE INFO...JUST IGNORE, NOT KNOWING ALL...

THINKING ABOUT THIS: SAYING...YOU TO US ISK...WE TO YOU INFOS...NOW ALL TO PRETEND THIS BAD...BECAUSE NEWBIES DO IT???

CFC DESPERATE CHANGE WAR: THEY LOSING!!! IN 5 ,7 WEEK OUT OF DELVE...7, 9 WEEK START FALL OUT OF EVE...TIME TO ATTACK THE SMALL ALLY...NEWBIES...OTHER SMALL ALLY...ETC...

WE SEE AGAIN THEY LAST 2 ,3 , 8 MONTH NOT WIN IN GAME...SO...ONLY TRY FIGHT OUT OF GAME! FACT!

EVERY DAY WE SEEING IT...WHY WHOLE EVE COMMUNIT WANT CFC OUT!!! NOW HERE THE EXAMPLE PERFECTLY!!! CFC OUT OF EVE ONLINE!!!

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

TILL AN ALLY THAT FEW PEEPS IN FLEET BIG...SRY...I TELL TO THEY...YOU MANY PEEPS...ALL NO PLAY EVE SINCE 2 ,3 ,4 YEAR...NEED TO PLAY EVE NOW...ArrendisINN NEED YOU PLAY EVE NOW...

AGAIN EXAMPLE WHY CFC HATED BY WHOLE COMMUN...ONLY TO ATTACK THE STANDARD...NEVER TO THOUGHT...ONLY TO TROLL TH EPERSON...NEVER TO CONSIDERED...EVERY TIME TURN THE WHOLE METACONDITION OF CFC AGAINST SMALL GROUP TO TRY TO EXCLUSE THIS FROM THE GAME!!!

WE SAY...NO MORE...CFC OUT!!!

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

at the end of saturdays meta show, someone tell mittani to close it with "cfc out"

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

I'm a fan of those who, due to years of brain damage caused by Grr Goons, continue to call us the 'CFC' like its some sort of brutal own.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
Still think we should call PAPI the Chucklefuck Consternation

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

mightygerm posted:

I'm a fan of those who, due to years of brain damage caused by Grr Goons, continue to call us the 'CFC' like its some sort of brutal own.

There is (or was) leadership amongst hostiles that still thinks of us as the Northern Coalition (no dot.)

akma
Jan 30, 2016

I simply lack the motivation to write anything here.

Still think we should call PAPI the Chucklefuck Consternation

That would make Olmeca Gold cry more on twitter about our toxicity in constantly applying different names to them, which would be entertaining.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Games > The MMO HMO > EVE 2020: The garbage is home to me. I thrive in it

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

There is (or was) leadership amongst hostiles that still thinks of us as the Northern Coalition (no dot.)

Do these dumb fucks not have access to a map? Oh wait, this is one of those "back in my day" stories, isn't it?

ShaneMacGowansTeeth fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Feb 12, 2021

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

I was around for that shitshow, and this deeply offends me.

Charles 1998
Sep 27, 2007

by VideoGames

mightygerm posted:

Isn't that the name we gave ourselves? How is supposed to be an own?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Do these dumb fucks not have access to a map? Oh wait, this is one of those "back in my day" stories, isn't it?

:corsair: It has nothing to do with the map any more. The old Northern Coalition (no dot,) prior to 2011, did indeed own the north, and up until 2011 we were indeed a part of them, but only for about a year? or so. Tau Ceti Federation (:france:) gave us a place to crash after the SOLODRAKBANSOLODRAKBANSO[LODRA] days. That's how we ended up living in Deklein for so long.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Wibla posted:

I was around for that shitshow, and this deeply offends me.

Honestly finding ways to trick Stella Polaris bots into shooting you so you could A: Kill them and B: Still start a diplomatic arghie barghie was fun.

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

I'm a retvet and I still refer to us as the CFC in occasion as a force of habit. Not sure why they think it's an insult?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

The use of CFC to refer to us still, by hostiles, is them rejecting our rebrand. It's an extension of how all of the stuff we say is memetic logorrhea poison and, if allowed past the brick wall they imagine their minds, will irrecoverably convert them into a goon and upend their wallets into the Imperium News Network collection plate.

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

I still don't totally understand the rebrand, but it's still a lot of the same people and the majority are the same type of people. So I'm cool with it, still feels like the goons of old.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
so exactly how many coalitions is test a part of now? papi + legacy + ???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

ALL HERE IGNORE: ITS THE LOGISTIC RUN AN ALLY...SOMETIME IT EASY PAY THE SPY HAUNTER: NO PEEPS WANT JOB...BUT NO...CFC THINK IT BETTER NOT HAVE THE SPY...NOT HAVE THE INFO...JUST IGNORE, NOT KNOWING ALL...

THINKING ABOUT THIS: SAYING...YOU TO US ISK...WE TO YOU INFOS...NOW ALL TO PRETEND THIS BAD...BECAUSE NEWBIES DO IT???

CFC DESPERATE CHANGE WAR: THEY LOSING!!! IN 5 ,7 WEEK OUT OF DELVE...7, 9 WEEK START FALL OUT OF EVE...TIME TO ATTACK THE SMALL ALLY...NEWBIES...OTHER SMALL ALLY...ETC...

WE SEE AGAIN THEY LAST 2 ,3 , 8 MONTH NOT WIN IN GAME...SO...ONLY TRY FIGHT OUT OF GAME! FACT!

EVERY DAY WE SEEING IT...WHY WHOLE EVE COMMUNIT WANT CFC OUT!!! NOW HERE THE EXAMPLE PERFECTLY!!! CFC OUT OF EVE ONLINE!!!

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXY’S MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNing