Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Skylark posted:

The PoCs of gaming are planning something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lol. i hope wormskull dies screaming irl

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I forgot that the beginning of that thread involved speculating that Mixer might be huge. lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I forgot that the beginning of that thread involved speculating that Mixer might be huge. lmfao

Mixer is changing the entire game. The streaming Landscape will never be the same again. Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Mixer is changing the entire game. The streaming Landscape will never be the same again. Lmfao

lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
you dont know what you got till its gone, rip mixer

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3856974

it was time for the controller thread.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

thank you

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Thank you to the guy with a flinstone Doom avatar for posting 1000 different controllers.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Thank you to the guy with a flinstone Doom avatar for posting 1000 different controllers.

kins made my av and he kicks rear end

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

kins made my av and he kicks rear end

Hes a good guy to know if you want to look at different controllers, or if you need an avvy 'chopped up. Wish he was my friend.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3856974&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=49#post512105638 lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

these

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3795679&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post467129763

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lmao at that whole thread. the part where rc is all excited and then says he fell asleep playing it twice in a row because its so boring ftw

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Without question the best post ever made in this forum.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Without question the best post ever made in this forum.

This.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

"At that moment my Dragonhelm’s mp3 player Bluetooth automatically connected with the Sonos surround sound hifi system my father had installed and the final chants of the Skyrim theme played throughout the cabin."

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

that forum post is the greatest thing to ever come from Bethesda and probably will be for all time.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

extremebuff posted:

gonna do a little spiel here cause I talked a lot of poo poo about it in the other thread. my brother bought it so I've been playing and i'd feel like a jackass if I paid for this.

all the qol changes are very welcome (no HMs, switching pokes wherever, no more random encounters) but it's souless and the art is very flat and bland. it was clearly a 3DS game they pushed onto the switch late in development with a 60$ pricetag but sun&moon has a way better aesthetic. The goofy funny writing from sun&moon is gone, every NPC in the world exists to say "Did you know traded pokemon grow much faster?" with very few exceptions. The catching system starts off as a cute satisfying minigame but becomes a nightmare in the mid-late game when every pokemon constantly bounces around and take 20 perfect ultraballs to catch, and the items that calm them are very scarce and can't just be purchased at a shop because ???. everything else is just base r/b. they didn't gut the game like people have been saying, but besides the qol stuff they didn't shake up or improve anything either. Pokemon tower with 80 trainers next to eachother that all throw 3 gastlies at you? still there. Silph tower with 1,000 wheezing fights? still there, untouched, intact.

ninty had a chance to reimagine one of the most iconic, generation defining games of that decade and they delivered something that took the least amount of effort possible and just sort of gets the job done. if you love pokemon it's fine and nothing more. i pray the next game is nothing at all like this though but it probably will be now that they know they can get away with it

elf help book posted:

i really doubt that

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Don't disrespect Bob's Benevolent Brother.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

you wake up excited with a smile and running down the stairs, it's true, a veritable treasure trove of gaming has been left under the tree. assassins creed valhalla, fifa 21, the last of us part II, watch dogs legion, they're all there! your parents soon come down the stairs hearing the excitement and rub their eyes in disbelief, money was tight this year and they could only afford indie treasures. they look at each other and can only come to the same conclusion, maybe bobs brother is real..

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

you wake up excited with a smile and running down the stairs, it's true, a veritable treasure trove of gaming has been left under the tree. assassins creed valhalla, fifa 21, the last of us part II, watch dogs legion, they're all there! your parents soon come down the stairs hearing the excitement and rub their eyes in disbelief, money was tight this year and they could only afford indie treasures. they look at each other and can only come to the same conclusion, maybe bobs brother is real..

lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Imagining elf butt crossing his arms and rolling his eyes after the 5000 word essay made that one of my favorite posts of all time.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Imagining elf butt crossing his arms and rolling his eyes after the 5000 word essay made that one of my favorite posts of all time.

its gives bobs post the energy of a small child giving an elaborate story to their parents about how someone broke in and knocked the lamp over while they were just sitting down and quietly watching tv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

its gives bobs post the energy of a small child giving an elaborate story to their parents about how someone broke in and knocked the lamp over while they were just sitting down and quietly watching tv

lmao