Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

shirts and skins posted:

More people voted for Biden in Texas than in New York and there are a ton of people who aren't allowed to vote or are gerrymandered out of any choice of representative. Anyway I have a donut emoji in my bio and am about to tell you why their two year old daughter deserves to freeze,

You might remember me from such takes as "rampant covid is what you get for voting Trump"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Spuds

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Fatty is just too drat appropriate.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

How about a TL cleanser in these trying times.

https://twitter.com/caitschneider/status/1344480396298178561

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I wanna scritch Quinn behind the ear until he flops over to show me his belly

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

:3:

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

I need a pet in my life. :sigh:

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Sometimes our gray cat will stretch and be purring before you ever touch him, and it is :3: every time.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Timby posted:

I need a pet in my life. :sigh:

Extremely :same:. Part of why I so badly want to get a new job and a place of my own is the two people I live with are allergic to cats (And don’t like them anyway), and we live in a second story place that’s too small for a dog. Getting to dog/house sit for my aunt every now and then is nice, but I miss having one of my own.

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

I love cats. That one is especially cute.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

My cat purrs super loud. Well she does everything loudly, but sometimes when she's on my lap and I'm watching TV I have to turn the volume up to hear it over her purring.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

We have a cat that was like this as a kitten, and she was adorable with the little hello meows and purring like a Harley and we would reward that with pets and now as a senile 17 year old cat she will wake us up at 2am with in your face yowls and purrs unprompted

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Add me to the no power club

Gets cold pretty drat fast once the power is out

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

With how long this has been going on, this is gonna have a bodycount in the hundreds-thousands huh?

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Who else is excited about the new 101 Dalmatians movie

https://twitter.com/ripcinema/status/1362065251630473227?s=19

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

The Juggernaut posted:

I keep looking for things to say the world is going to get better and I only find things pointing in the other direction.

https://www.openculture.com/2016/11/umberto-eco-makes-a-list-of-the-14-common-features-of-fascism.html

I think about this a lot!

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

I should make a GBS thread where people can select whatever one they want to be namechanged to

on the bored wop posted:

The Wild Man of YOLO :sun:

e: Athanatos flip a coin and change my name to this if it comes up tails

e2: Or maybe do it either way, I never really cared for this screen name

Done.

Your login info changes so remember your new name

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Athanatos posted:

I should make a GBS thread where people can select whatever one they want to be namechanged to

Save Antediluvian Jake for GD

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Athanatos posted:

Done.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
So today’s shower thought but lots of people rightfully look at ye old baseball stats and put an * on them because the league wasn’t integrated and didn’t include a lot of the top talent. But do people do the same thing with the NHL when for decades the best hockey players were stuck in the USSR?

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

fartknocker posted:

Extremely :same:. Part of why I so badly want to get a new job and a place of my own is the two people I live with are allergic to cats (And don’t like them anyway), and we live in a second story place that’s too small for a dog. Getting to dog/house sit for my aunt every now and then is nice, but I miss having one of my own.

These three years since my ex-wife and I split up have been the longest I've ever lived without an animal of some kind in my life. (Hell, the entire reason I'm in the apartment I am right now is because it's pet-friendly, and originally my ex was going to let me keep my dog. She then changed her mind about a week before I moved out. :smith:)

But, I also have a very, very deep-rooted sense of personal responsibility, and given that I'm still unemployed, my financial situation is incredibly shaky, and my health is just a hoot and a loving half--considering I just spent three weeks in the hospital, was also in the hospital from December 21 - January 3, and had stays in August, September and November--I cannot morally bring myself to place another living creature in my care, to have another living being completely dependent upon me for its entire well-being and existence. It just wouldn't be right or fair.

And so life marches on in this empty apartment. :toot:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://mobile.twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1362067148085080067

:unsmith:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

:hai:

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Hey look, on the upside he got video evidence of people cheering while a building fell.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Hey look, on the upside he got video evidence of people cheering while a building fell.

In New Jersey too!

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Athanatos posted:

Done.

Hell yeah, thank you! I feel more wild already

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Mods please rename Blowjob Overtime "Blowjob Exempted Salary Employee"

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

The Wild Man of YOLO posted:

Hell yeah, thank you! I feel more wild already

Need a Gronkatar

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
RIP IN PISS MY GOOD BITCH

https://twitter.com/jparkABC/status/1362086875264135169

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

:toot:

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Oh hell yes. I hope it hurt.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Hell yes

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

:woop::woop::woop::woop::woop:

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Samadhi posted:

Mods please rename Blowjob Overtime "Blowjob Exempted Salary Employee"

Sadly a more accurate description.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

I'll be damned.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I remember listening to Rush when I first decided to become politically involved as an adult lol

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

any neolib saying anything nice about him is gonna have some stuff to explain

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Rush was sincerely a formative figure for me; he was on in the house daily, so I'd listen to him a lot in the summer around ages 9-13.

I haven't listened to him in many years, but circa-1998 Rush (or at least my conception of him) remains kind of the magnetic north for me ideologically. Mega dittos.

General Dog fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Feb 17, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

He's personally responsible for so much misery I don't even know where to begin.